Web of Sensation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

Laura smiled and grabbed Sue by her blouse, pulling her into the apartment. "Boy, am I glad you're here," she said.

Laura kissed Sue, pushing her back against the door and reaching down to grasp the woman's butt and pull her tightly to her. "Fuck me," she whispered in Sue's ear. "I want to fuck you."

"Laura?"

"Shut up and fuck me!" Laura insisted, laughing as she pulled Sue into the room and began tearing at her clothing.

A look between desire and fear flooded Sue's face as she tried to keep Laura from tearing her blouse. She didn't seem to know what to do at first, but desire won out, and she pulled her own blouse open. Buttons flew everywhere.

Laura pushed her back over the arm of the couch and pulled her skirt down and away. She removed Sue's pantyhose and underwear in one overpowering tug. She pulled Sue's left leg up over her shoulder and dropped her face onto her friend's shaved mound.

She wanted to see what she was tasting, what she was feeling. She wanted to fuck rather than submit to being fucked. She wanted to pleasure this woman as completely as she'd been pleasured all night. And she wanted Sue to pleasure her in return.

Laura wanted everything, and she wanted it right now.

#

"God, I guess I'm your bitch now," Sue said later. "That was great."

"Good." Laura smoothed her hand over Sue's hair as she lay against Laura's breast and idly twined one finger through Laura's pubic hair.

"Where did you learn that? And why?" Sue asked, though her tone suggested that she didn't really care if an answer was forthcoming.

"Ask no questions because the answers are insane."

"What the fuck happened to you, anyway?"

"I couldn't begin to say."

"Mr. Kenny asked me to come check on you after work. You wouldn't answer your phone."

"Didn't hear it ringing."

"You didn't call in. That's not like you," Sue said.

"I quit," Laura said, because it suddenly felt like the right thing to do.

"What?" Sue pushed herself up to look into her friend's eyes. "That's stupid."

"Maybe, but I think I can do better. Don't know why," she admitted, "But I do."

"Are you on drugs or something?" Sue asked. She sat up cross-legged on the bed. "You've got to have an income."

"Yeah, I know, but I'll worry about that on Monday." Laura stretched on the bed, feeling absolutely marvelous. "What are you doing this weekend?"

"Well," Sue thought a moment. "Nothing, I guess."

"You could stay over tonight." Laura laughed. "Maybe fool around a bit more."

"Can we have something to eat first?" Sue asked, laughing.

#

They'd dined on Lean Cuisine dinners and iced tea, sitting naked in Laura's kitchen. Hardly a sensible way to behave. After their meal, they retired to the bedroom with glasses of champagne where Laura tried to explain it all. To her credit, Sue did try to believe her. If it weren't for the clothing and the sales slip on Kaitlyn Ash's account, it would have been totally unbelievable. Even with that proof, the rest was less than credible.

"You've never heard of this Kaitlyn?" Sue asked.

"No, but I thought of her name earlier."

"Back when you were getting off at work."

"Yeah, back then."

"Weird."

With her stomach full, Laura was beginning to wonder why she'd assaulted Sue in her doorway the way she did. There was no one in her head when she did it, nobody telling her what to do, but she'd done it anyway. She was no more a lesbian now than she had been a day earlier. Well, maybe a bit more. She found it odd how love and attraction had come loose from sensation. To give pleasure and feel pleasure, that was the key. She'd wanted to share her pleasure and obtain more in return. It didn't matter that her partner was male or female. All that mattered was that she liked Sue as a friend. That was enough attraction.

She imagined that Sue's feelings were a bit more confused than hers. Sue had already confessed to having feelings for her, after all, and she might see this as a commitment of some kind. Laura suddenly realized that this was probably how some of the men she'd known had felt about her. Wanting the pleasure but not the commitment. Wanting to let her down easy but knowing there was no easy way down.

No easy way but honesty from the start.

"I'm not a lesbian, you know," Laura said carefully. "Even now."

Sue sipped her wine with a wistful expression on her face. "I know," she replied.

"I like you, Sue. You know that. And I really liked making love to you. I want to do it again. But I'm not in love with you."

"I've had a crush on you since we met," Sue said. "You know that."

"I…"

"I'm pretty pragmatic," Sue cut her off. "Knowing you want me in any way at all is pretty nice, you know. I'll take what I can get."

Sue reached out to stroke Laura's cheek, her fingertips trailing across her lips. She leaned forward and kissed Laura, who returned the kiss without reservation. Sue sat back and smiled.

"You didn't hesitate. You just kissed me." Sue spoke longingly. "I'm happy that you aren't having second thoughts. Happy you want me to stay."

"My only second thought was that I might hurt you," Laura said. "I'd hate to do that."

"I know. That's why you're wonderful."

"Thank you," Laura said. There wasn't anything else to say, so she searched the rumpled bed until she found the double dildo. "Let's see how this works," she said. "If you don't mind having a dick in you, that is."

"Oh, I like this kind of dick," Sue said, laughing. "There are worse things than a chick with a dick."

#

He was pounding into her. Fast and hard. He was lifting her from the bed, slamming his cock into her and filling her with his hot come and then pulling out to be replaced by another cock, another series of urgent thrusts and another release as her orgasms came as rapidly as her heartbeat. Another cock, another, and she could feel the come running from her now, soaking the sheets, as man after man filled her.

"Laura!"

Another man, pounding, pulling her onto him with broad hands grasping her ass.

"Laura!"

Turning her to her knees, thrusting into her pussy, he lubricated himself within her and then moved his cock to her ass, jamming it into her without regard. Pumping. Coming.

"Fuck me!" she cried.

"Laura! Wake up!"

"Come in me! Fuck me now!"

"Laura, Christ, wake up!"

A dark bedroom. Laura woke on her knees, her rear end in the air and her face buried in her pillow with the quivering sensation of her orgasm just fading away. For a moment she could feel a cock in her anus, but that sensation faded as Sue shook her shoulder.

"Laura! Are you all right?" Sue was frantic with worry kneeling on the bed beside her. "You were thrashing all around. I've never seen anything like it."

"I'm fine," Laura said quietly. She gently lowered herself to the bed and lay gathering her breath. "I was, I don't know."

"I thought you were having a seizure."

"I was getting fucked by, hell, I just don't know. Seemed like forty men. One after another."

"Well, you were practically flying off the bed," Sue said. She smoothed Laura's hair back from her face. "You scared the hell out of me."

"They were coming in me. In my pussy and my ass. Over and over." Laura patted the sheet beneath her just to be certain it wasn't soaked with come. "I wanted more. If that happened in real life, I can't imagine I could stand it."

"What, some kind of gangbang?"

"I suppose so. It might have been one or two guys over and over. You know, like a loop of film repeating. Whatever it was, I kept coming and coming."

Laura closed her eyes, tired beyond belief, and she feel asleep as Sue nestled close and held her. She slept the remainder of the night without incident.

#

Laura woke to the aroma of bacon and eggs on Saturday morning, and that wasn't a smell that would allow her to fall back asleep. She slipped into the robe of her new peignoir set and walked out to find Sue taking a pan of blueberry muffins out of the oven.

"Hey, there, sleepyhead," Sue said cheerily. "I had to make a run to the store. You haven't got much of a pantry here."

"Certainly not eggs and bacon," Laura said. "The cholesterol!"

"Won't kill you right away," Sue said. "I had to borrow a blouse. I seem to have ruined mine."

"Well, we're pretty close in size," Laura said, not mentioning that Sue's breasts were larger and strained the fabric.

"Sit. You're just in time."

Laura sat without protest and helped herself to scrambled eggs and bacon. "I didn't figure you to be so domestic," she said, taking a muffin from the bowl Sue brought to the table.

"So we're finding out all sorts of things, aren't we?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

They enjoyed their meal in silence for several minutes, until Laura felt compelled to ask the question pressing to get out.

"What was I doing last night? You know, before you woke me up."

Sue laughed. "Having a good time, mostly. Kinda like you were doing it every which way and getting off on everything. Flopping all over and screaming, 'Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Laura flushed with embarrassment, but Sue only laughed.

"Don't worry about it," Sue said. "Hell, judging from how much you liked it, I was starting to think I should get me a man and see what the fuss is about."

"You've never been…"

"No. I'm just not attracted to them. But, maybe in the dark," she said with a wink. "Maybe if I didn't have to look at him, it might be fun."

"Just think of him as a warm dildo." And Laura laughed at her own joke. She'd never talked like this before. Yesterday, yes, but today felt different. Today felt like a normal day, and the normal Laura wouldn't have said the word "dildo" in public. But then normal had changed, hadn't it? She just wasn't sure what it had become.

The two women washed the dishes together acting like the friends they were rather than lovers. It seemed odd to Laura that Sue could act so normal under the circumstances, but she supposed she had more practice with conflicted emotions.

Laura's conflict was physical rather than emotional. She couldn't understand how she could feel so completely heterosexual and still feel this sexual need for the woman putting plates into the dishwasher. Laura's blouse was tight across Sue's chest, pressing her breasts into hot, enticing mounds. Her slacks tightened when she bent over the dishwasher, and her butt was accented like an inverted heart. She was beautiful, but Laura wasn't attracted to the beauty. It was her touch she wanted. Her fingers and tongue and her thigh rubbing between Laura's thighs. That's what she wanted. She just couldn't understand how she could feel so differently about what amounted to the same thing.

"Another insight to the male mind,"

There was that voice in her head. Kaitlyn.

"See how they can want a pussy but not the woman? It's really quite natural."

"No, it's not natural at all!" Another voice, a second woman. "It's perverse."

"Like you've never wanted a quick cock but not keep the man attached to it." The first woman laughed. "Don't be a hypocrite."

It felt as though the second woman left then, but someone else was there, too.

"She has a nice pussy, Laura." This voice was familiar. A man. James Falconer. You should get some while it's handy."

"Is everything about sex?" Laura asked aloud.

"What?" Sue turned quickly, perplexed. "I thought we were washing dishes."

"Well, in a real sexy way," Laura said quickly, then rolled her eyes. "Sorry, but there's someone. I'm hearing people talking."

"Oh," Sue said, and closed the dishwasher.

"Thinking. We're only thinking." James spoke again. "It's best if you don't talk out loud."

"You'll get used to it. I'm Kaitlyn" the woman said. "You met James already."

"Yes, I did." And Laura managed to think her reply this time. "Who was that other woman?"

"What are they saying?" Sue asked, looking around the room.

"That was Joanie. She's a bit judgmental."

"I just know right from wrong," Joanie cut in. "It's not right to use people."

"And that's the beauty of our thing, isn't? Share and share alike."

"You don't have to participate," Kaitlyn said.

"Well…" Joan cut her thoughts off, and Laura felt a sudden flood of embarrassment from her. No matter what she said, Laura knew then that Joanie had participated as completely as she had. And she'd liked it as much, too.

"Yes, she liked it quite a bit." Kaitlyn said.

"You heard that?" Laura asked.

"No, I didn't," Sue said. "Or was it…"

"Yeah, I was just thinking something."

"Of course we heard it, but we don't have to. It takes practice, but you'll soon be able to tune in and out at will." Kaitlyn spoke like a patient teacher. "Right now it's hard."

"Because I don't know what you're talking about," Laura thought.

"You will. Don't worry about it. But you will have to decide just what kind of connection you want."

"What kind?"

"Do you want so much sex? Any sex? Or, do you just want someone to talk to every now and again?"

"I have a choice?"

"Of course you do. It all starts rather haphazard, but you'll be making your own choices soon. Give it time."

"Meanwhile, you guys should really take a shower." James Falconer spoke up then, a feeling of lust flooding in with his thoughts. "And put in a good word with your friend for me. I mean, if she really wants to try a man for size. She's a cutie."

"But she can't hear you."

The man laughed. "I meant in person. I only live a few blocks from you. Give me a call and we could be there in ten minutes."

"But I don't know your number," Laura said. And then, suddenly, she did.

"I take it you don't mean my number," Sue said.

"No." And the Laura laughed, saying, "Boy, I sure could use a shower. Want to come and scrub my back?" The lingering feeling of James Falconer's lust was all she needed to convince Laura she didn't want to shower alone.

#

"We weren't alone, were we?" Sue was toweling her hair when she asked the question. Standing naked before the vanity mirror, she spoke just as Laura was leaving the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Laura stopped to regard Sue's serious expression. "No, we weren't," she said. "Do you mind?"

"I don't suppose I have a choice," Sue said, and Laura could hear the effort to keep her tone light. "I mean, we probably had a whole cheering section yesterday."

"No, we were alone then," Laura said.

"Really?" Sue turned toward her, arms at her side and looking defenseless, vulnerable.

"Yes, really." It was an awkward moment, and Laura wanted to kiss her and make it better. It didn't seem like the right move, in some way. "Everything I did yesterday was because I wanted to. It was all just me."

"After they got you worked up," Sue said, frowning.

"I guess so. But I could just as easily have gone out to a bar to find a handy man, you know. I couldn't have played with my fancy new vibrator. I didn't have to invite you in," Laura said quickly.

Sue thought a moment, then smiled wanly. "I suppose not. But still, I don't…don't want to be on display, I guess." She shrugged. "I'm not a porn star."

Laura felt a sudden stab of remorse at that statement. She hadn't even thought about it when James appeared in her mind and asked, "Mind if I join?" It seemed natural in its unnatural way, and it hadn't occurred to her Sue would mind.

"I'm sorry," Laura said softly. "I didn't even think."

"Didn't have a choice, I guess."

"Well, yes I did," she admitted, painfully. "He asked permission."

"He? It was a man?" Sue suddenly lifted her towel and wrapped herself in it.

"Yes. Sorry."

"I guess it doesn't matter." Sue brushed past her in the doorway and walked to where her clothing was laid out on the bed. "Guys love lezzy sex, don't they? Watch the dykes eat each other out."

"Sue, it wasn't like that." Laura hurried to her side, putting one hand on her shoulder. When the other woman didn't shrug her off, she took that as a good sign. "He thinks you're cute. Said I should put in a good word for him."

"A good word?" Sue laughed then, the absurdity of the situation becoming more apparent. "Your voyeur friend wants me to like him?"

"Well, sure. He wants to, you know…"

"Screw me?" Sue turned toward Laura then, her eyes glistening with tears. "It's too bad I'm not on your frequency, then, isn't it?"

"I'm so sorry." Laura took Sue into her arms and held her close, consoling her with her embrace. "I didn't even think. It's all so new, and I just didn't think about how you'd feel." She kissed her cheek and held her head against her shoulder. "I don't want to hurt you, Sue. It didn't occur to me how something like this might hurt you, too. I didn't think at all."

"I know. I'm sorry for being like that," Sue mumbled against Laura's shoulder. "It's just that I do love you. I understand how you feel. I really do. And I know I'm sharing you. But I didn't think you'd be sharing me."

"Never again," Laura said. "Never. Well, not unless you want to."

"Ask me, huh? Don't sneak your friends in on me."

"I won't, honey. I promise."

And Laura felt herself acting the man's part again, like a character in a domestic drama. As a woman, she should have known the sense of violation Sue would have felt. But, like a man, she hadn't thought of it at all.

"So, is he good looking?" Sue asked as she pushed back and picked up a pair of Laura's white cotton underpants from the bed.

"Who?"

"The man who was doing me with you."

"I don't, well, is body is good looking. Lots of muscles. Pretty big cock."

Sue laughed. "But you've never seen his face."

"He wasn't looking at his own face," Laura admitted. "Actually, he was jerking off when I saw him."

"Oh, so you're a voyeur, too."

"Yeah. It was very instructive."

After Sue had slipped into her slacks and Laura's blouse, she turned toward Laura and said, "And he thinks I'm cute?"

"Yeah. You make him horny."

"Too bad he can't have me, then, isn't it?"

"Well, I do have his phone number."

#

Sue departed shortly after noon, leaving Laura alone with her thoughts.

How did this happen to her, and why? More important, what did she do now? The concept of ESP and telepathy wasn't exactly hot news anymore, so she knew very little about it. Actually, she most likely knew much more than any "expert" since she could attest to the existence of the phenomenon. Beyond that, she had no idea.

It was at about two o'clock that she began to experience the full impact of her new ability. It began quietly at first, with whispers at the edge of her consciousness. Stray words, feelings, that seemed like her own thoughts at first. After awhile, however, it was clear that her brain was acting like a broken radio receiver picking up whatever stray signal that came along.

"Milk, eggs, garbage bags…he's an idiot if he thinks…where's my blue shirt…hit the damn ball!…treats me like…broken switch…get that car fixed…so tired…got to find a new apartment…bastard…nobody knows…I'm late…screw them…"

Words and phrases, disconnected and in a variety of voices began to flood into her mind, pushing her own thoughts out. And emotions came with the thoughts. Anger, fear, boredom, arousal, all came together to consume her own emotions. She found herself laughing and crying and suddenly wanting to break things without reason. The emotions weren't even connected to the thoughts but existed on their own.

Laura sat on her couch, almost convulsing from the assault of thoughts and emotions. Her head was throbbing, stomach clutched into a knot, and it was getting worse.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers