Web Series Ch. 08

Story Info
Sumer meets landlady Ileana.
5.1k words
4.73
9.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 -- Location Scouting with Kajal Agarwal

Sumer got out of the taxi and started looking around, already planning his shots in his mind. If this house was going to be the whorehouse for his web series he will have to use some visual effects to make the area look like a whorehouse belonged there because in reality it was a pretty nice middle-class locality there.

"Kajal?" He said.

"Yes, Sir?" Kajal was right next to him.

"Take some photos here, baby, we will need them later."

She said "Sure, Sir." And took out her smartphone.

"Done, Sir." She said two minutes later.

"Cool. Let's check out the house itself."

Sumer rang the doorbell. The woman who answered the door was every bit as hot as she looked in her profile photo and she looked very sexy in a halter top and denim cut-off shorts.

"Hi, I am Sumer." He said.

"Oh yes, the director!" She said "I am Ileana D'cruz. Please, come in."

"This is my assistant director Kajal Agarwal." He said as he followed her in.

"Nice to meet you both." Ileana said "The floor above is the one I want to give for rent. You need it for your film for 3 months you said?"

"Yes, three months to start with," Sumer said "it's a web series and I am only making 6 episodes, but if I get funding for more, I might need the place for longer. Will it be available?"

Ileana turned and faced him "I don't usually say no to handsome men. You can have what you want." She smiled.

"That's wonderful." Sumer let his eyes rove over her sexy long legs before bringing them up over her tits and finally meeting her eyes "I like getting what I want."

"Great. Let me show you the floor first and then we can chat." Ileana said. Sumer watched her tight ass as he walked up the stairs behind her.

"I have told you that my subject is about prostitutes and I will be using my selected location as a whorehouse. Any issues with that?" Sumer asked.

Again Ileana looked right into his eyes as she said "As I said, honey, I won't stop you from doing anything you want. Feel free."

"That's great." Sumer smiled "We will need to take a look around and explore a bit. Can I talk to you afterwards?"

"Of course." Ileana smiled "I will be downstairs, just grab me when you are ready for me."

Sumer watched her walk away. She was damn hot and he loved those long legs. The way she had been talking, Sumer was feeling like she was interested and it was giving him an erection.

Kajal was looking around the rooms, opening doors and taking photos inside. He caught up with her in one of the bedrooms.

"Three bedrooms, one living room and one kitchen area, Sir." Kajal said.

"I think enough for our purposes, I will ask the landlady if we can film in the stairs also when I talk to her. Have you taken pictures in all the rooms?" Sumer said.

"Yes, Sir."

"Great." He looked around then looked at Kajal in her tight, pink skimpy dress "Kajal, this will be a whorehouse."

"Right, Sir."

"So, a lot of sex will happen here." He said.

"Yes, Sir." Kajal agreed.

"I think we should test that this place is good for a sex scene, don't you think?"

Kajal put her phone back in her handbag and put it on a table. Then she came over to him and said "A good director tests everything Sir. Kahan chodoge?"

[Where do you want to fuck me?]

He pulled her close to him and kissed her while wrapping his arms around her slender, soft body. She pressed her body against his tall, manly frame and kissed him back eagerly. He had just fucked her in his office before coming out but it seemed like Kajal hadn't just said that she was his whore, she was actuallyy his whore now and ready to be fucked anywhere he wanted. They kissed hard, sucking each other's lips. Kajal closed her arms around his neck and pressed tight against his lips. He was rubbing her smooth, bare back, feeling how soft, how warm, how alive she felt in his arms.

"Mmmm, kahan chudegi?" He said. [Where do you want to be fucked?]

She was still breathless from the hot kiss, she took a breath and said "Aap boss ho, aap jahan loge main wahan doongi."

[You are the boss, I will spread wherever you want to fuck me.]

He smiled and said "On the bed this time."

"Yes, boss." She nodded "Nangi ho jaoun?"

[Should I get naked?]

"No, I like fucking you in this dress."

She beamed "Then it was worth wearing it today."

As she laid down on the bed, Sumer wondered about his life. This was a girl who was like a goddess. Most guys would give their right arm just to be able to buy her a drink. But here she was, not only ready to take his cock but fully in his control as his personal whore. He smiled and opened his pants. He mounted her.

"Mmm, I was missing him," Kajal said taking his heavy, hot cock in her hand and guiding it to her pussy "I would have sucked you in the taxi, if you had ordered."

"Ready to be my whore?" He said in her ear as he kissed her neck.

"Haan, daal do." Kajal whimpered.

[Yes, Enter me.]

Sumer pushed once and Kajal screamed as his massive cock pushed her tight pussy open and entered several inches deep in the first thrust.

"Aaaah, mar gayi!" She yelped with his entry then whispered in his ear "Bahut zor se chodte ho Sir aap."

[You fuck very hard.]

He sucked her earlobe and said "So?"

"So, I like it. It makes me feel like your whore." She whimpered and moved her hips to fuck herself on his thick, long shaft.

Without going any deeper, Sumer started to fuck her tight, wet pussy in and out with only a few inches of his shaft. He knew he was going to demolish her pussy soon and he wanted to make her wait for it. Kajal was loving this wait also. She kept pushing her ass up and down to fuck herself on his cock, her hands were rubbing his back.

He lowered his body more and Kajal moaned even louder when his chest started to grind down her tits in that thin dress. She was getting very excited being fucked for the second time by her director on the first day itself. The feeling of being dominated and broken was extremely hot for her. It didn't take her long for her to reach her first orgasm.

"Ah, mumma!" She screamed as her body jerked under him and she came on his cock. He was drilling her hard with long, deep strokes now and her cunt was soaking his shaft in her slick, oily juices, providing more lubrication for him to fuck her as he wanted.

Sumer pulled her dress open and took out her big, firm breast from her wide neck dress. He sucked it hard as he kept fucking her. Kajal let out a wanton groan and pushed her chest up. She took out the other breast as well and offered it to him.

"God, that feel so good, Sir." Kajal said. Her body was still pulsing with the electric sensation of her waning orgasm and his mouth was making it spike.

His hard strokes started to excite her again and her body warmed up more, her words began to get dirty and bold like in the office.

"Roz chodoge na mujhe, Sir?" She whispered "Mujhe aapki randi ban ke rehna hai."

[Will you fuck me everyday? I want to stay as your whore.]

Sumer kissed and bit her neck "Haan, ab tu meri randi hai, Kajal. Roz loonga teri main."

[Yes, you are my whore now. I will bang you everyday.]

"Aah, Yes, Sir, randi ki tarah ragadna mujhe jab aapka man kare, office mein bhi doongi, aur aapke ghar aa ke bhi doongi."

[Fuck me like a whore whenever you want. I will spread for you in the office and come to your home to be fucked.]

Just then her body went stiff and she came again, spurred on by her own submission and the way he was claiming her as his whore. His cock was hitting her cervix and Kajal was losing control of her body. Sumer pressed his lips on hers and Kajal responded hungrily to his intimate kiss. His cock was drilling her hot, wet cunt like a steel piston slamming home in a well-lubricated hole and Kajal was going crazy with the overdose of sexual charge.

He kept increasing the force of his thrusts and as his balls got tight, he really started pounding the gorgeous, young beauty like a cheap whore. She screamed with each thrust of his hips but stayed in place for his cock to ravage. When he exploded inside her, she screamed even louder and closed her mouth on his neck. She sucked below his jaw line as his cock pumped his hot seed into her womb, marking her as his property. Kajal's next orgasm hit as she felt his hot cum flooding her so deep, like he was putting his brand on her womb. She thrashed under him helplessly and pressed her cheek to his cheek.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, boss. Your really know how to mark your whore." Kajal whispered "I am so looking forward to working under you for a long time."

Sumer looked in her eyes "You are my whore now, Kajal, my personal property. Mera maal hai tu. You don't really think I will let you go after the project, do you?"

Kajal smiled her sweet smile "So you knew what I wanted? You must be looking in my mind."

He kissed her "I own everything now. You, your mind, your heart, and this gorgeous body."

"Yes, Sir, my owner." Kajal smiled "I am yours to possess and use as you want."

When he slowly pulled out of her, Kajal got up on her knees and licked his cock clean.

"I have never done this before," She said, smiling as she ate his cum "but I am loving it."

He stroked her head "You are a good whore, Kajal."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Alright, you go back, I will talk to the landlady." Sumer said as he got up and adjusted his clothes.

"Will you come to the office after you fuck her Sir?" Kajal asked "Or should I meet you at your place?"

Sumer smiled at how casually she assumed that he was going to nail the sexy landlady "I will come back to the office, babe."

"Ok, Sir." Kajal said coming close to him and putting her hand on his chest "But you know that you can call me to your place in the evening or when you want to work me all night, don't you?"

He put his arm around her waist and squeezed her tight ass cheek "Yes, there will be many nights when I will call you to my place and keep you overnight. And I will work you very hard all night."

"I am looking forward to it, Sir." Kajal leaned in and kissed his cheek.

They went downstairs together. Kajal left and Sumer came back inside.

Chapter 11 -- Sumer Negotiates for the Location

He found Ileana in the living room. He was intrigued to see that she was now wearing a black halter dress with no back. It was so short that it just came down a few inches below her ass. She was also wearing 6" high heels. Her hair was freshly brushed and loose on her back. Her make up was more like a going out face now. He felt his cock stir in his pants.

"Your girl was giving me a complex." Ileana smiled as she saw him checking her out in her sexy dress "I hope you like?"

Sumer nodded "You look dynamite."

Ileana smiled "You are such a flatterer. Do you want to talk about the rent first?"

"I do quite like your dress, is it silk?" Sumer said "It looks like silk."

"No, it's cotton." Ileana said, not sure why he was talking about it.

"Are you sure?" He said "Let me check."

"Of course, I am sure." She walked up to him "Feel it."

He put his hand on her belly and closed his eyes "Hmmm, is this cotton?" then smoothly sliding his hand around her slender body, he rubbed her bare back "Oh, that's definitely, silk. See I told you."

Sumer pulled her closer as he opened his eyes.

Ileana smiled "Are you always this smooth?"

He grinned "No, I am quite rough, actually."

"Are you trying to scare me?"

"Oh, are you easily scared?"

She shook her head and smiled "Nope. In fact I like a bit of rough." She didn't try to step back.

He pulled her even closer until their bodies were touching and let his hand caress her smooth, bare back boldly up and down.

"You like it, but can you handle it?"

"I am stronger than I look."

"Maybe I will test you some time." He said.

"Maybe I will let you." She looked up into his eyes.

She was breathing heavily now and her breasts were heaving up and down in that deep-neck halter dress.

"I like this property." He let his eyes roam over her hot body to give his words double-meaning "Does it belong to your husband?"

"Ex-husband, but no, he lost all rights to it."

"Poor chap."

"His loss."

"My gain."

"Why?"

"I would like to use this property."

"For three months?"

"To start with."

"And what do you want to do today?"

"Explore it fully."

"Fully?" She was so close her breath was mixing with his.

"A full inspection."

"Who's stopping you?"

He pressed his lips on her and she responded eagerly to kiss his. He ravaged her soft, warm lips, sucking them, parting them with his tongue and Ileana easily accepted his tongue in her mouth. He squeezed her soft, firm body in his strong arms as they kissed so hard. She sucked his tongue, turning her face up to press into his mouth, drinking his saliva as she gave him access to her body. Sumer let his hand drop to her ass and kneaded her tight, hot ass in that thin dress, kneading her fleshy buttocks in his strong fingers. There were clearly no panties under the skin-tight dress. She moaned with his hard squeeze but didn't break the kiss.

But they did have to break the kiss when they both became breathless. Ileana continued kissing his cheek, then his neck, her breath playing on his skin in sexy, erotic patterns.

"You are so bad." She said in his ear as she continued kissing and sucking his neck "You just fucked that girl in my house. And she is your assistant."

"Also my whore."

"You will just make me your whore too."

"Maybe." He squeezed her ass and kept kissing her neck, then her shoulder.

Ileana slapped his back "I don't want to be your whore."

"Ok." He pressed her into him, grinding his hard, thick cock between her legs.

"Ah, but I do want your dick in me."

"Do you?"

She nodded "Yes, badly. Does that make me a whore?"

"No." He said.

"What does it make me?"

"My whore."

She slapped his chest "You are a horrible man."

He pulled the knot on her neck strap "Will that stop you?"

Ileana looked in his eyes "From fucking you?"

"From being my whore." He pulled her dress down and pushed it until it moved off her hips and fell around her ankles.

She stepped out of it and opened his pants "Do I have a choice?"

"No." He said.

"Then?"

He lifted her leg and put her foot on the coffee table "I am going to make you my whore."

She shook her head "I won't let you."

He opened his zip and pulled his cock out, it was hard and erect.

Ileana gasped "Oh god!"

Placing his cockhead on her pussy hole, he pressed slightly so it parted her wet pussy lips and pressed on her tight hole "Do you think you have a choice?"

"Yes." She said.

He pushed once and she screamed "Amma!" as his cockhead stretched her tight hole and popped inside her.

"You have one choice." He said as he slowly pushed his thick, massive cock up into her tight hole and it started to knock Ileana's breath out.

"What's that?" She whimpered.

"To surrender." He said and pushed again, stuffing another couple of inches of his girth inside her making her body vibrate. She screamed again.

"Ok." She said and lowered her head on his shoulder.

He moved his back and forth. It took several strokes before he was able to push his thick cock all the way into her pussy. She was very tight and yelped with each thrust of his hips. Looked like her ex-husband had not made use of this stunning beauty.

Sumer fucked her in and out for a few strokes then he grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up. She crossed her legs around his waist. Then, holding her up, impaled on his long, hard cock, he walked to the sofa and laid her down without letting his cock slide out of her pussy.

Ileana pushed her ass up and massaged his cock with her wet, slippery cunt. She tightened her arms around his body and clung to him, her face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't think I will lower the rent because I am your whore." She whispered in his ear.

"Ok." He said and kept drilling her juicy, wet cunt with long, hard strokes. His cock was driving fully deep into her cunt and nailing her ass to the sofa with loud, rhythmic strokes that were filling the room.

"Ah, baby, you are killing me!" She sucked his neck and clung to him with both arms and legs as he fucked her like a beast using her gorgeous body like she had never been used before.

He kissed her neck, just below the jaw line and loved how she squirmed under him as her body felt the hot current from his lips shoot down her spine.

"Ok, you can have a discount." She cried out and pushed her ass up to take his throbbing cock in her cunt. He lowered his body over hers and Ileana let out a heartfelt moan as his chest crushed her soft, firm tits. She felt her nipples burn with the fire of her sexual need. He was taking her hard, showing no mercy on her gorgeous, delicate body. There was no hesitation in his actions like they had just met. He was pounding her like she was made to be his hot little bitch and it was his right to demolish her tight, wet pussy. Ileana had never felt so helpless and happy in her life.

She closed her arms around his neck and kissed his check, then his neck and continued kissing him, feeling the need to make him happy. "You can have what you want." She panted in his ear "Anything you want. Just make your film here so you can fuck me every time you see me. You will fuck me every time you see me, won't you?"

He looked in her eyes and said deliberately "I will nail you like a bitch every single time I see you, because you are my whore now. What are you?"

"I am your whore." She replied breathlessly "I am so your whore, baby. I am totally your whore. Ah, baby." She came hard and fucked herself wildly on his cock, pushing her ass off the sofa for hard, deep thrusts.

"Yes, fuck me like a whore, baby. Break me as you want. I know you want to own me like a whore. I want that too." She kept whispering in his ear as her pussy pumped out copious amounts of juices, soaking his long, hard shaft "Take me, baby. Make me your whore. Ah. Ah, God!"

Her orgasm lasted a long time but even after it calmed down a little her body was still in a high state of arousal like you blow on the milk to keep it from boiling over but it stays near the top, threatening to boil over any moment. Ileana was feeling her body ready to boil over again any moment. She had no doubt that Sumer was breaking her because he wanted to own her and she had no problem with that. No problem at all. She just wanted to make it fun for him so he would want to fuck her again. That was important. Even as she had his dick inside her, she was already thinking she wanted it again. She wanted him to just keep fucking her every time they met.

"Ileana, you are such a gorgeous bitch, baby." He said in her ear "My dick will want to enter you every time I come here."

She moaned and kissed his lips "He is welcome, baby. He is welcome to enter me any time, anywhere Poora ghar tumhara hai, jahan tumhara dil kare wahan chodna. Tum jahan bhi ragdoge main chudoongi. Kabhi tumhein mana narhin karoongi. Ah, baby. I love your cock. You can fuck me in front of your assistant. I won't stop you. Tum jab meri lena chahoge main doongi. Jab bhi tum bologe, jahan bologe, doongi."

[The whole house is yours, fuck me wherever you want. I will submit wherever you want to fuck me. I will never say no to you. I will spread for you wherever, whenever you say.]

"You turn me on so much when you talk like a good whore, Ileana." He said as he fucked her expertly with long, powerful thrusts, dominating her body and claiming her like she was made only for him.

"Mmmm, that's good, baby. You like fucking me, don't you?" She kissed his neck "I want you to enjoy fucking me. I want you to want to fuck me every time."

"That sounds like my plan for you, gorgeous." He kissed her soft cheek "I want to nail you whenever I see you, every time I see you."

12