Web Series Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes. That sounds like heaven." Ileana said "That's just amazing. Ah, mar gayi!"

He slammed his cock brutally deep into her cunt and as his cock exploded in her pussy, her pussy exploded with it. Ileana dug her teeth into his shoulder as the fresh, hot orgasm completely shook her body. She held on to him as she came hard on his cock. She could feel his cock drilling her so deep that he was pumping his seed directly into her womb. She could feel the immense heat from the lava that was flooding her womb. When he pressed his lips on hers, she sucked his lips and parted her own so he could fuck her mouth with his tongue. Her cunt was still pulsing even though the orgasm was slowing down gradually.

"Uff!" She breathed when she was able to catch her breath a little "You don't give a girl a chance, do you?"

"A chance for what?" he asked, still fucking her wet, soppy cunt but with slower strokes now.

"For anything." She rubbed his chest with her warm hand "So, am I your whore now?"

He smiled "You yourself said it, not me."

"What if I don't want to be your whore? I am a decent, respectable woman."

"Then you don't have to be."

"But I want to be your whore."

He grinned "Then you can be."

"Can be, or I am?"

"What do you think?"

"Argh! You are such a frustrating man, you know?"

Sumer laughed. "This frustrating man needs his cock sucked clean. Do I have a whore here who can do this for me?"

Ileana nodded "You have a whore here who will do whatever you tell her, baby."

He slowly pulled his cock out of her cunt. Ileana moaned. She got up off the sofa and knelt between his legs. He stroked her head as she licked his cock clean and ate his cum.

When his phone rang, it surprised them both. He looked for it and found that it had fallen out of his pants on to the floor. He picked it up and answered it. Ileana continued licking his cock and sucking it into her mouth while he talked on the phone.

"Hello." Sumer said.

"Is this Sumer Malhotra?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Professor Shweta Tiwari from the college."

Ileana looked up as his cock flexed in her mouth at whatever he had heard on the phone. Sumer pushed his fingers into her hair and stroked her head as she sucked his cock. He was imagining professor Tiwari who was a gorgeous woman with a killer body. Male professors and students lusted after her like wild dogs. She used to wear tight, form-fitting deep cut dresses on campus. There was a secret club, which was not so secret, who had made it a mission to take hidden pictures of her in every dress and share them in their club.

"Hello ma'am." Sumer said in the phone.

"Sumer, you haven't started your project shoots yet, have you?"

"No, still doing pre-production, ma'am."

"Good. You can't start shooting until you get ethics approval."

"But I submitted the ethics form long ago, ma'am." He grabbed Ileana's hair and made her slow down as she was beginning to suck his cock faster now. She looked up at him and he reached down to fondle her tits.

"Yes, but it has not been approved yet." Shweta said "I was looking at it today, and it seems quite a controversial topic. There are several questions that I need to ask you. Can you come to my office at 4PM today?"

Sumer knew his project would be halted if he could not get ethics approval.

He said "Sure, ma'am."

"And Sumer," Shweta said "don't make any plans. I will keep you for two to three hours until I am fully satisfied."

"No problem, ma'am." Sumer said and again his cock flexed in Ileana's mouth "I will handle all your questions and requests fully and drill down into as much detail as you want. I won't leave you until you are fully satisfied."

"Good. I will see you at 4. Bye for now."

Sumer hung up the phone and looked down at Ileana "What did you say jaise chodoge waise chudoongi?"

[You can fuck me as you want.]

Ileana nodded "Haan, chudoongi na. Bolo kaise chodna hai?"

[Yes, of course. Tell me how you want to fuck me?]

He pointed to the kitchen counter "Ghodi ban ja."

[Bend over.]

Without wasting a second Ileana stood up and bent over the kitchen counter. She looked extremely hot bent over like that with her tight ass sticking out and her long, bare legs looking so sexy like she was a supermodel in a magazine.

Sumer stood behind her and placed his cockhead on her ass hole, rubbing his saliva-soaked cockhead on her puckered rim.

"Oh god!" She moaned in panic "Tum meri gaand maroge?"

[You will fuck my ass?]

"Maroonga." He said.

[Yes.]

"But we just met."

"And you just became my whore."

"You are such a horrible man." She groaned but she stayed bent over in place.

He slapped her ass "Spread wider."

Ileana moaned and pushed her high-heeled feet wider apart.

Touching his lips in the middle of her bare back he kissed over her spine and said "Now relax your ass."

She took a deep breath. Sumer opened her ass hole with his thumbs and pushed with his hips. His huge, bulbous cockhead popped into her tight ass with the forceful thrust.

"Hay, mar gayi!" She screamed as the thick, massive cock stretched her tight ass so painfully wide.

Moving his hips in a circle, Sumer started to open her ass and screwed his thick beast of a cock deeper into her ass. Ileana cried out each time he sank it deeper into her ass but she stayed in place and even pushed back with his strokes to help him with the penetration.

When he was halfway deep in her ass, Sumer realised that he could not go any deeper without tearing her ass. She was too tight and needed gradual training. He held her shoulders and started fucking her with in and out strokes without trying to get any deeper than halfway. Ileana whimpered with each thrust as she felt his cockhead fucking her anal canal.

She surprised herself when her pussy erupted in a hot orgasm very suddenly. Another surprise was that this was a hotter and more intense orgasm than earlier when he had fucked her cunt. Her body rocked with his strokes and she continued moaning as she came.

"Ah, meri gaand maaro," She cried out as she rode the huge waves of that orgasm "apni randi samajh ke ragdo mujhe."

[Fuck my ass. Use me like your whore.]

Her orgasm receded slowly like the ride, leaving her breathless and exhausted. Sumer pulled his cock out of her ass and told her to kneel at his feet. She obeyed instantly. He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth in and out until his cock exploded in her mouth. Ileana sealed her lips around his throbbing cock and drank his cum. She continued to suck his cock back and forth as he fed her his hot, creamy cum.

"Mmmmmm, that was so yummy." She said looking up at him.

"Good. Still don't want to be my whore?" he smiled.

"I do. I do want to be your whore, for this cum." Ileana said.

He grinned "Awesome. Get up, let's talk."

"Ok."

They sat on the sofa and Sumer told her "I have funding for my project so you will get the rent, the same amount you asked in your ad."

She nodded "Oh, good. I do need the money."

"No problem. Get the agreement made and I will come in a couple of days to sign it."

Ileana nodded "I will. Will you fuck me every time you come over?"

"Will you dress like a whore every time?"

She said "Yes. Every single time. Even when you come with your team to shoot here."

"Then I will fuck you every single time like my whore."

"I am your whore," she smiled "there's no doubt about that."

12