All Comments on 'Webcam Revenge'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
jjjraejjjraeabout 19 years ago
incredible!

that was truly one of the best stories i have ever read...just enough of everything,very realistic, my ex was nuts like that....and the flow of words and theme was cutting edge...very good job.this is also the first time in 5 yrs ive been compelled to rate /comment on a story..great job!

JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Another cheating bitch !!!

Let see? Husband jacks off at home and neglects wife. She then fucks a co-worker at work and web cast it so he , and many others for that matter ,could watch. She then tells him that it is a warning. Warning for what? She already turned into a cheating slut. I hope that he copied the web cast. His divorce lawer will have fun with it. I hope he has all of the locks change and her cloths on the curb when she comes home from "work". Old saying "Once a cheater always a cheater" and its true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good jerk off story

Seems like I have been doing the same thing to my husband. Looking at big cocks on the internet rather than going upstairs and fucking him. When he sleeps I look at the net and orgasm a bunch of times. perhaps I just read the story that will save my marriage. nigth all

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
great story

So wife got even with hubby for maybe cheating and her. A lesson hubby should take to heart and not forget. A well written story enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"This is your only warning, asshole."

if she were my wife she would be absolutely correct,because she would be history!

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660about 19 years ago
Great story!

Well written - great story. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another cheating wife story

all he did was read porn... i think she went a bit farther ... now he needs to find some pussy ... and kick her ass ... maybe out .... she would either quit her job or id kick her bosses ass also ... he looked at porn she fucked .. quite a bit of difference huh ... with that he can divorce ... and probably come out of it with a lot of money ... id say go for it guy ... plenty of other women out there who wouldnt fuck around on you ... go find one

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Just more over the top revenge on the wife's part

The husband masturbates to pictures on the web. So she has to top him by having sex with her boss? Where is the parity in that?

But, it's okay, because the dumbass husband was turned on by his wife betraying him. Hey, maybe he will get real turned on if she fucks several men for viewing online. Wow, he would be unbelievably turned on if she cut him off from sex completely and just fucked her co-workers over and over. Since he just loves masterbating and not the real thing anyway.

charleybearcharleybearabout 19 years ago
Excess on the Wife's part.

The story was well written, I think we all knew the no touching rule would be broken. In the early part he says he learned his lesson. That would preclude a sequel where he throws her ass on the street for cheating on him. He was wrong to get his sexual satisfaction from the internet and ignore her, but, she was more wrong to seek this kind of physical revenge without talking to him first about his problem. If she had, and he didn't stop, then go for it girl. But with this action on her part she deserves to get tossed.

Charleybear

p.s. Of course I lean toward retribution vs reconciliation in these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
God, is she stupid

By recording it, he has all the evidence he needs to throw her out on her ass. Not only that, but he has a case against her employers since this seemed to occur at work. He can nail both of them.

fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
How is she going to stop?

If this was his 'only warning' then that implies she will stop screwing Bill in the future if he learns his lesson. Think Bill - her boss - will buy off on that? I very much doubt it. He was neglecting her - bad. So she screws her boss in retaliation??? - just a whole lot worse!! Dump her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more garbage

What happened to the fine writers that use to write on this site? Now we are reduced to finding another site or reading stories about slut wives and/or wimpy pimp husbands . In response to those highly articulate readers who,I'm sure, will say "fuck you ass hole" I will find an other site.The Ct. Yankee

DeadWouldDeadWouldabout 19 years ago
There have been some stupid stories

about stupid men and even more stupid women on this site.

But this one is pretty well on the top of the stupidity list.

So the wife fucks another guy because her husband beats off when she isn't home?

There must be about 100% of the male readers here really worried... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In any realistic scenario he kicks her right out the door on her ass with fuck all, AND he gets the asshole who fucked her sacked and divoreced from his wife.

He has a great video of he fucking stupidity to do it all with.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Warning?

That's no warning! That's just plain old adultery.

So Long Baby!!!

Hell of a difference beween Looking and actually sucking and fucking!!

She is officially now a slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Overkill Response Inspires Guilt?

Cuckolding Lessons for loving hubby by Cam - how inspirational.

In the author's words - A cute little story, so don't read too much into it." HUH? This unfortunately made more potential sense than the story.

Cute unattended to young wife fucks older man in her office via internet to braindead hubby who admits he has learned his lesson. Especially, when urging her lover to (husbands cheering words) "Keep going - for God's sake keep going"

Now even more non-sensical in this sick comedy of internet cuckolding are several other considerations:

1) She is punishing him for what? Ah, lets see, oh yeah for watching porn on the internet! (well, this will certainly stop the dumb bastard) (then)

2)After fucking for the world to see She says magnanimusly "This is your only warning asshole!" Ah, lets see, did she mean like "hold this granade until it goes off" like warning or perhaps that her next punishment to really make him feel bad would be her internet gang bang of the whole office?

Well now, this is really bad news for the cuckolded dumb punished repentive husband as he only had time to jack off several (3)times during cam #1 - What the hell is he ganna do during a 5 hour gang bang telecast? Wow, how cruel and unusual could this get? Or did she forget viagra? Shuuus!

Scores = cuckolding "00" - well written comedy = "50" averaged to "00" (due to cuckolding being non-erotic and pitiful) So, as you have the talent - please consider another theme that could be sensual and entertaining.

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Did I miss something?

Sorry! What was she warning him about? That if he didn't pay proper attention to her she would fuck someone else? Er... hadn't she just done that? Or did I misread the story? Some warning anyway, since the husband evidently had a whale of a time watching (and who wouldn't?!!). Sounds like a motive for the husband to continue neglecting her doesn't it?

Dumb, dumb, and, oh yeah, dumb!

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
What Warning

Ok, so the husband views internet porn. If the wife is upset about it, why doesn't she talk to him or go to marriage counselling with him. Instead she committs adultery with someome at her place of work, and provides him with full evidence of the adultery. The husband should talk to a divorce lawyer immediately and use the video as proof. He should then get a restaining order so she can't enter either the house or his work. After that kick her out, and change the locks. A suit against the company should also be filed, so that the company has to pay for allowing adultery on its grounds, and during work hours. Of course the wife's lover will also lose his job. If he's married how will he explain to his wife that he was fired for having sex with a co-worker? The company of course should inform her directly, because of the health issue and they want to protect themselves for further law suits. The cheating wife should end up without a job, and no home to go back to. Maybe a few years of a real hard life will teach her to talk, and think first before taking drastic action. Of course her looks should suffer during this time.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
WTF! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!

There is some dumb shit here on this site and this is one of the dumbest! Couldn't this bimbo open up her mouth and tell her husband that they have a problem? Huh? Some realism please! Instead she goes out fucks someone at work and telecasts it for the world to see? Huh? Says "This is your ony warning asshole" Huh? All the while he is jerking off till his cock is spewing blood. "oh this is so erotic" to watch my wife cheat on me just because I have been veiwing a little porn? Huh? Just total shit! just about as erotic as having someone shove a red hot poker up your ass!

Shit!!!! Write something worth reading! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Real world

story ok... but what about the real world!!!!!! make some copies of the file then delete the file and all history, temp etc. and any log of incoming or log on..

Then leaf a note that he had to go to work at 11:00 for a company presentation on some new benefits for two hours and he would just go to work after. How long before she asks him if he saw anything...than head to devorce. this was more than a warning. Does the guy have a wife??? They done seem to have any face time so why should he stick around???

Chuck...

fireballxl5fireballxl5about 19 years agoAuthor
I see this provoked some comments

Hi. I wrote this story.

I'm interested at the range of comments. I like stories about how circumstances push people over the edge, sexually speaking, which to me is the interesting part of adultery (if you ignore the real-life pain). The webcam created a situation in which everyone knew what was happening, and no one could stop it once the juices started flowing. Lust ruled over reason.

The story line I intended to write was this:

Husband *neglects* wife.

Wife arranges a little "lesson" for husband, to show him what "could" happen.

Neglected wife is overly horny.

Lesson gets *way* out of hand (because wife is neglected), and she can't stop where she intended to, even with the knowledge that her husband is watching.

She has hot sex.

Husband rediscovers how sexy his wife is.

Wife can't resist the one-liner at the end. They both have something to talk to each other about. Divorce? More hot sex at home? How do they reconcile this? It's a short story, so the reader decides.

I didn't intend to moralize about porn. My happy ending would be that he is reawakened to the excitement of two people sharing sex and they learn to enjoy the porn or something else together, and fuck happily ever after, but I left that up to the reader. There is more than a hint that they might want to play out voyeur fantasies.

Thanks to everyone who commented. It's really interesting to read the reactions, + and --. It will really help guide future stores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

keep up the good work just ignore those idiots who beleive that we can only read stories where the wife loves her husband and never cheats . these is no bigger excitment for me than a desperate housewife on heat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Perplexing Author Comment

Constructively, The author is talented and imaginative - skillful with words - descriptions and sets up a story well. That the story lacked plausibility isn't always a primary concern as many here and in real life can't be logically explained even by those involved afterwards. Anger and lust - revenge make fools of us all in retrospect. So author, no apology wanted or needed for this trip.

But now to your response comment of story conclusion explanation. This should have taken place outside those potentially dominating emotions - not affecting your words as follows: "My happy ending is that he would be reawakened to the excitement of two people having sex and they learn to enjoy the porn or something else and they fuck happily ever after, but I left that up to the reader."

In a sober moment, that thought is incredulous for all the ligitimate reasons noted in prior reader comments. We are outside the story confines here, yet you seem to be still in your fantasy land. Voyeur tendencies are one thing, watching your wife cuckold you at her work to the world is decidely another. Any husband of resonable worth would ensure she has ample opportunity to do that whenever she wished from another home location posthaste as a single slut. Or face the consequence of gangbangs when he forgot an anniversary or valentines day roses.

So, not necessary to be real in stories but in comments get credibly real for both us and you. Word choice in each world is important isn't it.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
Wow... this brought 'em out of the woodwork.

Interesting story. I read the author's rebuttal and he definitely got what he was aiming for. What was just as fascinating to me was the amount of comments on the actions of the characters, not the quality of the story. It seems, strangely, that a great deal of folk are looking for guidance and validation of what the "right thing to do" is and they get offended when they don't see it. This is, frankly, astonishing - especially considering the venue.

In technical review, the story was well written. Few typos (if any), good characterizations, nice building of tension -- all the things necessary for a bit of erotica. In plot, I thought her going for revenge while setting limits *but losing control* was a great spin. She just one-upped the relationship problems in a massive case of "whoops" and she looked great doing it. Fantastic! However, at the very end, while I could see the character rationalizing her actions and lashing out with the warning comment, it struck me as a bad narrative move on two fronts...

1st - it didn't seem true to the character. She'd gone through all the steps to make a point in an effort to preserve the relationship. After she lost control, while she might react in a snap-defensive mode, it didn't seem to jibe with all the coy set-up she'd done before. A sudden "oh, shit" would probably be more realistic as the consequences of the last few minutes invaded the post-orgasmic bliss...

2nd - You're enjoying this delectable little interlude, a guilty pleasure that's doubled as the wife screws up in the most pleasing fashion for a voyeur... then you hit the reader with this splash of cold water and it really jerks you out of the mood. Instead of letting the audience surf that wave of emotion, you burst the bubble. Some will be shocked (as we see in the responses here), others (like me) may wander off wondering '...okay, so what does happen after this?' And suddenly my excitement is right back to where it started at before the story. Wait a second... why did I come here?

Personally, I'd like to see a remix with no changes but the very end -- with an embarassed wife and a still-amorous boss (the possibilities are endless and titillating). But, hey, that's just me... your mileage may vary. For the record, whatever you thought of happening after she signs off, I'd read a sequel in a heartbeat.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticalmost 19 years ago
Irrational

I'll start with this is the only warning. Of what? What's left for her to do (since she doesn't know he enjoyed it)? What is she threatening? That she'll betray him? She's already done that. That she'll reveal it to the world? She's already done that. If he was upset by what happened, she's put him in the ideal position: he has nothing left to lose. What kind of scary behavior can you expect from someone with nothing left to lose: anything. She shouldn't be issuing an empty warning, she should be afraid to go home.

The boss will expect it again. She can't use harassment when he threatens her because she's webcast her seduction of him. She's given carte blanche power to her boss and husband.

As mentioned in other comments, if he liked it, she's encouraged the behavior she doesn't want. If he didn't, she's probably lost him. And this encourages her to issue a cute, empty warning?

Author says his idea is that hubby will be drawn back to his wife after seeing how sexy she is. In what reality is a webcast of his wife cuckolding him with her boss and threatening him going to make a man think his wife is sexy? In this reality, it's likely to lead to a prompt visit to a divorce attorney.

I'm especially affected by the warning. Since there is nothing left to threaten, it would have made as much sense if she had said, "e = mc squared," or "the early bird gets the worm." Neither makes any more nor less sense than her empty threat.

gnfgnfalmost 19 years ago
"This is your only warning, asshole."

I thought that the story was very well written. It flowed well and it was easy to get caught up in what was going on. The few errors did not detract from this story.

I can even understand his getting turned on by the action on the screen. Ever since the advent of television we have distanced ourselves from reality. I have been in rooms with over a hundred people listening to a live speaker and have the audience feel that they were not watching a live event, but felt it was TV. I have been under the knife in a surgery watching a doctor stitch up my face after a major dog bite and for the three hours plus, it looked like somebody else was having it done to them and I was just an onlooker, except when the pain medication started to wear off and the needle was really felt.

Why was the wife doing this? She did not come out and say that this is what will happen if you neglect me again. She just started and let it escalate to her actual cheating on her husband and the recording of it not only by the boss but also the husband.

Now though we have a spoken warning from the wife to her husband. What is the warning about? Is she going to continue to screw her boss and maybe others? Well it is a possibility I guess. Is she going to not broadcast it so he can't watch the action? That way he could only guess if she was actually doing it or not. Exactly what is she warning him about is not spoken nor even implied. It is up to us to decipher her meaning. What will be the response of the husband in this case is again left up to us to decide except for his stating that he would be watching the video many times over since he recorded it also.

As the author has stated it is up to us to use those 6 inches between our ears to make up our own outcome. If we have the talent we could probably ask permission to write a sequel to this story with the outcome we would like to see. I have yet to see an author respond to the ranting and raving of some of the commentators, although some authors have quit writing which is a shame.

George

NickiJean28NickiJean28almost 19 years ago
my god

This is the third story of yours that I've read and I'm working backwards lol. But every comment I've left has been praise, and this is to be no different. Personally I come to this site to 1. escape reality and 2. get myself off. Your stories do exactly that for me, I read some of the comments that have been left and i'm like "get real, it's a story, it's not a true accounting" and if people cant handle that, they are reading the wrong website and if they like the website then they are reading under the wrong category. That is why lit designed the categories so people could read what they like. Me, I hardly ever touch the "Gay" or "Masturbation and Toys" categories, me personally, I like fucking, the more, the hot, the racier, the better. I love Loving Wives as well as Exhibitionist/Voyeur categories.

I'm going to bookmark your page and when I have the strength and energy to cum more, I'll be back. :)

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
When she comes home?

She should get the hell shook out of her. Bounce her ass out the door and see a lawyer.

Just the comment she made at the end would do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NO author can be THIS fucking stupid

wow another amazing bad story with no plot line at all....

How is viewing Por justifcation for web cam sex al;l across the Internet with her boss (Which is Perhaps the ULTIMARE in Human male humilation)!?!?!

she never says anything like ...."oh oh stop i didnt mean it to go this far..." before she gets fucked.

she cant sue the boss for sexual harassamnt... surely

the Boss is going to expect a lot more of this..

WHAT is the WARNING about? The wife wants to get her hubby to stop doing SOMETHING or she will fuck someone ?

um hey you fucking idiot author she just did...

Perhaps she thought he was doing something else... like cheating?

But again she never says about that and never asks Hubby about that... at most this is just another pathtic "Wife hear rumors... never asks hubby ..fucks the Dallss Cowboys... then realzises it was a mistake....." story

jkllkjjkllkjover 16 years ago
Hmm

Don't know why everyone's so pissed at the ending, it was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!

I'm thinking it would be superhot to find out she normally uses a diaphragm for contraception, but did not have it there with her initial intent of "no touching." I of course would like to find out she did get pregnant and after the baby was born, she would taunt him as he was holding their baby they both knew she conceived with the other man. She could say," Just remember. If you decide you want to be a daddy again, keep me satisified in bed. But, then if you decide you want to be a cuckold daddy again, ignore me and let nature take it's course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your right ... this SUCKED!!

Enough said. Write a "fair" sequel where the husband tells this slut where to go or ... quit writing period!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This was great

Actually you now have a great law suit against the company your wife works for for alienation of afffection. Sex, especially by a supervisor in the workplace should not happen. Also you looking at women naked on the computer does not equal taking a lover. I thought this was well written but the wife left herself completely exposed and if there was ever a sequel she would be taken to the cleaners. Did the wife try talking with her husband prior to planning and screwing her supervisor at work. Anyhow I don't think the husband wants to put the effort into the marriage and wants to keep it simple by masterbating to pictures. Maybe the wife isn't so hot in bed or is demanding or belittling to the husband. Who know but if he wants to take her to the cleaners she opened the doors wide open and with himself going away with a bag of money. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHY COULDN'T THE HUSBAND RECORD THIS AND USE IT AGAINST HER?

DIVORCE...PARENTS... RELATIVES..CHILDREN

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too old

An old man is not sexy but if he had been a teen it would have been hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Old men RULE!

75 is old- 50 is a youngster- this guy still has it and has the knowledge to satisfy an ignored woman. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoyed

I enjoyed this story and I disagree with DWornock I do not think the boss was to old, age does not play a role in this story of revenge.

jmiller2524jmiller2524over 11 years ago
Dump the Whore

Well if the husband had fucked another woman she would have had a good reason to fuck her boss, but he did not so she is just another common whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

not sure why he just does not act on the warning and leave her and whomever to whatever.....surely she is not so special to stay. She'll not repeat that? Open to the

cheating and the vindictive (ex?) spouse?

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Idiotic

So the wife plans on teaching the husband about not watching porn by making the husband watch porn?

One of the most stupid plots for a story on Lit a solid 1* story this one

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

Good revenge tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesn't seem very logical.

I know this is porn and we are supposed to suspend reality and logic. But for a story to work or be at all plausible there has to be some shred of believability in it. This story has none. She doesn't like what he's doing so she makes her own movie for him to see? How does that work? What does it prove? (Other than she's a cheating slut)? You should save your breathe and not write a sequel. I don't see any possible way to resolve this mess.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Bullshit

He never cheated. He was stupid and selfish. But he never had sexual contact with any other woman. Just himself. Way too much. What is he now? A cuck? He liked watching his wife with another. Or just a porn addict who lost his way. No matter. She fucked around. He didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another cheating cunt

Total crap. Cheating cunts always have an excuse. The real reason he has been jerking off is because the cunt hasn't been interested in him as she is fucking other guys and doesn't care about her husband. If the husband was a man then he would kick the cunt to the curb and fuck her mother and sister and her best friend. But if the writer wasn't a cunt then the real reason would have been told and the husband would be a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

He watches porn - she does porn? As revenge? Or as you say - "A warning"? Seems way over the top. Unbelievable too. Way too many holes in this sorry story. "1".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What warning?

He watches porn, she's a cheating slut? You're defending an ending that is both confusing, illogical and just plain strange. I'm not sure what she's warning him for? Maybe you had a story here, but it was lost in translation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was stupid.

He takes his video, goes to the attorney and files for divorce. He gets almost everything when he tells her that he will send a copy to everyone she knows including her family if she doesn't agree to his terms. Stupid story.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Warning?

So she has NEVER said one word to him about his porn habit, and her "warning" is to cheat on him with her boss?!

I agree with the others who tell him to take the video to an attorney.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I think this author is out of touch with reality

up front he said many readers would not like the ending. he was right.

the wife he created thinks it is ok to cheat, live on webcam, as a warning? against what? so he won't do what she did?

even the Tags are messed up.

consensual – really? the husband did not tell her it was ok.

webcam – used as a weapon

cheat – yup this is accurate

revenge – we are not told the husband cheated.

voyeur -- yes he watched. is it what he wanted to see. no.

jimlmmmcjimlmmmcabout 8 years ago
Webcam Revenge

He deserved the first part of the video for his actions on the websites, okay with that

She crossed the line when she sucked and screwed her partner while her husband was watching. She cheated on him, and he had not on her

Don't leave him as a cuckold husband.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Warning?

It's not a "warning" if she punishes him (and this was CERTAINLY a punishment!), BEFORE giving him a chance to change his ways.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Fuck Her!

- Cheating cunt! Kick her to the curb! NO warning for her cheating ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pure unadulterated trash!

Another pathetic cuckold BS story!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
DIVORCE!

Divorce the cunt,and of course sue the company for the two of them breaking the morality clause,or whatever the company calls its non- fraternization policy .

Then, of course,hubby needs to e-mail the video to all her mom & dad,company hanchos,other relatives ,friends,co-workers,and post on popular amateur porn sites on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story! What litEROTICA should have!

Please, sir. May I have some more?

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Goodhue Nailed it

Great Story

I agree 100% with Goodhue. The silly bitch gave him all the evidence he needs.

Sending DVD s to friends and family is a must so they will know explicitly why the divorce. This might play out where the slut is let back in AFTER the divorce and if she is faithful for 5 to 10 years he could marry her. No Kids. Suing the boss is a must as well. Burn him at the stake.

Please don't make us wait too long.. this is a really, really good one and with an appropriate ending should be a contest winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

She sends him a video???????? She obviously has the IQ of a rock. He took the video and after making many copies, gave it to his attorney to use in the divorce. Then he sent a copy to every single person they knew, including her family, all their friends. She was forced to leave town in disgrace. If he was REALLY smart, he files for a divorce and asks for a 80/20 split of the assets with him getting the 80% and then tells her hes going to show everyone the video. After the divorce is final THEN he shows everyone. No ending necessary to this garbage. She's toast. I gave you a "1" because YOU didn't finish the damn story.

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
Totally Cocked It Up!

What you didn't point out in your warning is that you cocked up the story and that is why people hate it. People hate a poorly written story. Your story is poorly written because it is about justice and it is unjust. Whoops! Now of course sometimes revenge gets out of hand, but that is not what this story is about (and not even your editor's note can fix that). She doesn't think it got out of hand, and neither does he, interestingly. He thinks he just got taught a lesson, but honestly she is just being a bitch, a cheating whoring bitch and that leaves a bad taste in the mouth if she doesn't get her comeuppance and she doesn't.

Now if she had done the following, it would have all been different:

o Filmed herself masturbating and put it on the web

o Filmed them having sex and put it on the web

o Streamed herself live masturbating and let him watch along with others

All of those would have been exactly the same, relatively, as what he did. What she did was a bit over the top, live teasing in person with someone she knew and would continue to have contact with. Out of line but not crazy so. Still could have been a good story of a guy learning his lesson to pay attention to the hottie he has at home.

So, everything could have been okay if a little over the top if you just didn't have the physical touching. There it definitely crossed the line for a married woman, and it was in no way commensurate with what he did. And it kept crossing lines. His touching led to her having an orgasm, which led to the next line crossed: her accepting his cock in her mouth and receiving his load. This lead to the next line: her being orally serviced; and finally to the end of the line: her being fucked and creampied by her boss. In what weird world, other than the most misogynistic world you created, would a loving, but "done wrong" wife feel that was at all justified by what he did? So, what you did was create an unrealistic, even psychotic, super-bitch slut and THEN did the worst crime of all: You let her get away with it without consequences, scot free! (Promises of a sequel notwithstanding.) This is why you are getting a 1* from me, you took a perfect good revenge story and cocked that up which then became a perfectly good BTB story and you cocked THAT up. Unbelievable! You cocked it up so good, this might be the most well-deserved one star ever! (You could fix up the BTB story with a sequel, but from the looks of it, you won't.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is your only warning!! MINUS 5*!!!

She is divorced superluminal!!! And he gets all the evidenc he needs on his computer!!! She is a slut!! He looked at pictures at his computer! She did real sex with another person! So whats your message?? That always after he looks at pics on his computer she has sex with a stranger?? Are you that stupid?? Where is the reality?? Even your crap is a fantasy it has to be recognizable at reality otherwise its only laughable like your crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1* for unfinished

Besides, she's a slut and a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY This wife

sounds like your dead ex wife. They both fucked the fleet!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Since the husband had a copy of his wife and Bill screwing....

He emailed a copy to the company CEO who fired Bill and only demoted his wife since she was being harassed by Bill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When she went home?

The locks to the house had been changed. The garbage door code had been changed. Her credit cards didn't work and there was $5.00 left in their checking and savings accounts. Her clothes and makeup were in large plastic garbage bags on the front porch along with a letter telling her to get an attorney as she would be served with divorce papers soon. By the time she got to her parents house, they wouldn't let her in, calling her all sorts of bad names. It took her another day to find out that her husband had sent a copy of her little video to her parents, her family, all her friends and to most of the people that Bill knew and was related to. That finished her in town. Everyone was shocked and didn't care what her reasons were for doing what she did with Bill. They all treated her like a stranger and she was forced to leave town. The end to a really bad story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like

I like above Anon's story ending better. Closer to true life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah!

‘Anon. 09-05-18’ wrapped the ending up pretty good. It’s just as well the original author never posted a sequel, I doubt his ending would have been as good as Anon’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I

I LIKE BITCH BOY CUCK STORIES THIS IS GOOD WRITING.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 5 years ago
Too bad...

The author has not updated in 14 years but this was a great story and I would like to see a continuation.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay

If one could ever buy the whole scenario, I guess maybe. It sure looks like she went way over the warning limit. Looks like an easy divorce.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
I agree Good revenge story

A lot of stories use opposite premise where husband strays when wife either cuts him off slow down or won't do certain things

Turn about fair play

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very old story

But I still want to comment. I think the "joke" will be on her once she realizes that instead of a threat or revenge act on her husband she actually just gave him his fantasy. He recorded it so he can watch it time and time again while he masturbates. She has to think of something else if she wants him to stop the porn and have sex with her, instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He seemed to enjoy the video as he kept cuming. Another wimpy cuckold prefers videos to real thing. Hopefully she keeps getting satisfaction and lets him watch and play with himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then he filed for a divorce. After he sent the video to her family and everyone they knew.....

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

paybacks. Hope hubby learned something from this.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Afraid few women would put themselves on camera doing this, revenge/object lesson or whatever it puts her in a vulnerable position. I guess some women give warnings like this but not my wife she's very secretive and never gives any clues until much, much later when "he' is just history and she's on to the next adventure. My reaction? I'm blind and say nothing because I not only love her but love her ways. I'm a lucky man.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely erotic and very well written. 5/5.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

So he looks at porn, and she thinks it is ok to fuck around and cheat? Hope he recorded it for the divorce mind you if it were me her shit would be on the driveway locks changed and copies sent to everyone she knows maybe on a loop projected on the front window of the house... well written though too bad ya didn't really finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He LOOKED, so she decided it was okay for her to TOUCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What kind of manager would put himself in a position with a subordinate employee with a webcam and do this? All that's missing is someone to kick the chair from under him, because he's already stuck his head in the noose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look ……don’t worry about the wife…..whatever her deficiencies as a spouse the husband was wacking off to her……..so save your real umbrage for the sorry excuse for a man he is……be honest ….given a choice who to fuck ….the limp dicked cuck of as husband or Bill……any red blooded woman SHOULD be fucking Bill. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another cuck with no balls. Ditch he cheating bitch now. She fucked and sucked another person and the hubby did not. Instead of talking or couseling she went straight to her boss which shows premeditation. Probably not the first and certainly not the last time she will cheat so burn them both to the ground. Also since the author knows the ending is shit why not finish it better

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What kind of bullshit is this? If I were him I'd ditch her ass. When she mentioned she did it due to neglect I'd be like "You don't blow me to completion ever, yet you don't see me getting head on the webcam." Then I would post my recording on pornhub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous