Webslut Madison Ch. 11

Story Info
Madison graduates - and more - in a very interesting outfit.
12k words
4.73
33.6k
29

Part 11 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, slut," read the first line of the message on Madison's computer. "You really enjoyed humiliating yourself in class like that, didn't you?"

Madison really had enjoyed it - all of it. She enjoyed showing off her body, she enjoyed revealing herself to Dan, and she enjoyed letting him fuck her brains out in the most degrading of ways. She also enjoyed wearing a skirt and no panties to class, and of course, she enjoyed a mutual masturbation session with a girl she had met only a week before - in the cafeteria bathroom, surrounded by girls going in and out constantly.

Madison was a little disappointed by one thing, however. She couldn't help but notice that none of the pictures and videos that she sent to her blackmailer ever seemed to be circulated around the internet - well, they were being posted, but she hadn't been spread around and ruined quite yet. There she was, literally begging strangers on the internet to ruin her reputation and destroy her life, to tell the whole world that she was nothing more than a worthless, exposed slut. Yet nobody had quite managed to do that.

When she wasn't sexually aroused, she was actually kind of relieved. She still had reservations about whether she wanted to be a truly exposed webslut. However, when she was turned on, there was no question in her mind what she wanted. And that was to open up her computer and see all of it - the pictures and the videos - of her at the library, standing at her window, going to class, telling the camera what a nasty slut she was - posted on every porn site she could find. She wanted to see degrading messages directed at her - and she wanted to find it all by simply googling her own name.

Thankfully, she had been having an easier time lately orgasming to the things she was actually doing - the standing at her window nude, getting fucked and degraded by Dan, showing him the body writing she had worn to class, barely covered by her skimpy outfit.

However, Madison wanted more, she fantasized about more exposure, and she knew it was just a matter of time before she opened up her computer again and begged her blackmailer to make it happen.

Madison spent the time before graduation doing things most college students do when they are preparing to graduate. Well, sort of. Madison had already decided to stick around campus for one more year and work toward a master's degree in education, as she had planned to become a teacher. So, she was not moving out of her apartment and she was not looking for work. But she was saying goodbye to friends, and helping other people load up to move to all sorts of far-off places.

And, of course, Madison completed the next task ordered to perform. She was ordered to go to her college graduation wearing only her gown with nothing underneath but some clothes pins on her labia, nipple clamps, and a butt plug - with the word "slut" written on her stomach in large letters - and walk across a stage and receive a college diploma in front of thousands of people, a degree that suggested that she was an educated, successful person - all with an outfit designed to make her feel like she had been spread around and ruined.

She had taken a video of herself in the restroom, unzipping the gown to show off what she had done to herself and what she wasn't wearing underneath. She rolled the camera as she walked out and sat down among the throng of fellow graduates. And then she walked across the stage with a huge smile as the clamps, which had been on for an hour that point, pinched her nipples with an intensity that did not make her wince in pain, but did not let her forget of their presence.

She smiled wide as she took her diploma, the plug digging into her ass as she received her four-year degree. And she felt sublimely exposed as the campus photographer snapped a picture of her, wearing nothing but her gown, smiling wide. Madison walked quickly back to her seat after the dean congratulated her, her thighs soaked in pussy juice.

The other part of her orders, however, were that she could not put on any additional clothing until she had returned to her apartment. She was allowed to remove the nipple clamps only, but was not permitted to wash the writing off her body or take the plug out until she returned home. Her blackmailer has agreed to allow her to remove the clothespins from her labia occasionally, under the condition that they must returned to her labia, perhaps in a slightly different position, within ten seconds, until she returned home. Madison had, in fact, taken advantage of this allowance twice during her ceremony, reaching subtly under her gown to reposition the pins just before she walked and after she returned to her seat.

"God, what if someone hears these clicking together while I walk?" Madison had fretted to herself as she prepared for her ceremony. It was a fear worth considering; however, when she was actually walking, the clicking was drowned out by applause. However, what most stunned Madison was what happened immediately after the ceremony.

"Madison, oh, congratulations! Your father and I are so proud of you!" Her mother had said.

"Yes, we are - in fact, we'd like to treat you to dinner," her father had replied.

"After we get a picture with our graduate in her gown, of course!" Her mother said excitedly.

"Shit!" Madison thought to herself. She now had not one new problem, but two. What if her parents wanted to have dinner now, as in without going back to her apartment? How would she keep her gown on and zipped the whole time without raising their suspicions? And perhaps worse, how would she make it through a picture without her clamps being discovered? They were thin clamps, and she had strategically pointed them toward the ground so as to not draw attention to them, but still, all it would take was one wrong move and an accidental brush of her body against one of her parents' hugging arms, and the cat was out of the bag.

"I - sure, but I need to pee first," Madison stammered quickly. She remembered her rules - the ceremony was over, and she was free to remove the clamps. At least that would solve one of her problems.

Madison quickly waded through a sea of fellow graduates and their parents, darting off to the bathroom before her parents could respond. She only briefly paused for a hug and a picture with one of her female classmates, and she wondered of the hug had given away the fact that she was wearing clamps, or the fact that she wasn't wearing anything else under her gown.

"God, that was fucking hot!" Madison thought to herself as she considered the possibilities. She really dreaded her parents finding out about her, but she had really gotten used to fantasizing about being exposed to friends and classmates. "I'd be such a mess," she continued to think as she walked. "God, I'm a filthy little slut!"

Madison entered the restroom and chose a stall away from the door. She sighed in relief as she closed the door, noticing that her hands were a little shaky from the rush. She slowly unzipped her gown, revealing her perky breasts, with their clamped, erect, tortured nipples a darker than usual shade of red. But she did not stop there. Madison continued to unzip her gown until she could clearly see the four letters that made up the word "slut," feeling that she deserved to be reminded of what she really was inside.

Madison didn't bother removing the clamps right away. Instead, she unzipped her gown a little more and softly stroked her pussy. "God, I'm fucking wet," she thought. It was true. Her juices, with nothing to hold them back, we're running down both legs, and the aroma of fresh pussy filled the stall as Madison collected her liquids with her hand, depositing them on her tongue.

"I'm a slut," she said out loud, hoping nobody in another stall could hear but perhaps fantasizing about the possibilities if someone did. She looked at the writing on her body again. "I deserve this," she continued. "To be humiliated and to suffer." Quickly, Madison ripped the clamps off her nipples, eliciting a wince that almost caused her to shriek. She doubled over, leaning against the toilet, mouth open, but accepting what she knew she deserved. Luckily, she was able to maintain her composure and avoid complete humiliation for the time being.

However, Madison was far too aroused to simply let herself off the hook now. She looked back down at the writing on her body. "I'm a slut," she told herself again. As she often did when she was horny, Madison soon began to have fantasies of deep and extreme humiliation.

"Mom - Dad - I - I know you're proud of me and all, but - I - I have to show you something," she said in her fantasy. They had just arrived at a restaurant, her parents quizzing her about why she wouldn't take off the graduation gown, when Madison couldn't take it anymore.

"What is it, honey?" Her dad asked.

"Well, I - umm - I" Madison stammered. She was so nervous she couldn't even get the words out. "I'm just going to show you," she said finally.

"Show us what?" Her mom asked, puzzled.

"I - I'm going to show you what - what I am," she replied. Her heart was pounding, racing really, and she knew there was no going back.

"What you are? I don't understand," her father replied. "What do you mean?"

"Well, the reason I - I wouldn't take off my gown, umm - like I said, I'm just going to -" Madison began. She felt her eyes close as she reached for the zipper on her gown. Already she felt like she was going to explode into orgasm, and her parents quite literally hadn't seen a thing yet. Slowly she pulled the zipper down, opening her eyes, locking eyes with her father as the zipper made it down just slightly below her breasts.

Her mom gasped. "Madison! You're naked under there!"

"Oh, that's it, makes sense now," her dad said. Obviously, he was referring to the fact that he had pieced together why Madison still had her gown on. "Must have been a prank or something," he thought to himself.

"Well, that's part of it," Madison said. She could feel herself about to start shaking from excitement and nerves, knowing what she was about to do. Her hand continued its journey down her body, the zipper being pulled along in tow.

"Madison, we get it, you don't have to take it off, we believe you!" Her mother scolded. "Come on, let's go. Zip that back up!"

"Wait," was all she could say. Her parents both turned to look at her. "Time to rip off the band-aid," she thought. She quickly, nervously pulled the zipper down below her navel, stopping to grab either side of her gown and spread it open. There, in front of the very people who had brought her into the world, Madison's breasts fell out of her gown, sore, red and erect from the clamps that she had been wearing for most of the morning. And farther down, glistening in the sun, was the very word that was the essence of who she had become: "slut."

"Madison, wha - why on earth would you do that?" Her father said, harshly this time. "Hello! Answer me! Why would you write that on yourself?"

"You shouldn't be proud of me, dad," she said. "I'm a slut."

"Wh -" her dad couldn't even speak. He turned away, throwing his hands up, not wanting to see what his daughter had become. He shook his head, turning back to her finally. "So what's the idea, you go show - that - to all the guys or something?" He said as he pointed at her still bare stomach. Madison's tits were still exposed for all to see, not that she cared. At this point, the humiliation was making her shake, and she was afraid she might have an orgasm just standing there.

"I'm a slut," she said again. "And I like it."

"What do you mean by "slut," her mother asked. "You had a couple of one night stands, or are you having orgies at a frat house?"

Madison did not respond, but just grabbed the zipper and continued pulling it down, knowing the clothespins on her pussy were next.

"Stop it, now!" Her mother ordered. Madison didn't listen.

"There's more," she said. Quickly, she unzipped her gown some more, pulling the bottom up until she could reach it without bending down, fully unzipping her gown and allowing it to fall to her sides. The clothespins, still attached to her engorged pussy, were now in plain view.

Madison did her best to contain her excitement. She also had to contain any reaction to the looks of utter bewilderment on her parents faces as she began to speak. "Dad, I - to answer your question, yes, I let all the guys see it," she said as she hung her head in shame. "But not - not like that, I don't - I usually don't just run up to them and start stripping, and I don't sleep with just anyone, either," she said, seeing her father's concerned look.

"So you're not really a slut?" Her mom said, hopefully.

"Oh, no," Madison said, her gaze meeting her mother's as she gladly accepted what she knew had been a long time coming. She had fantasized about this moment too many times. Madison already knew what she was going to say, having practiced her lines many times, sometimes before her high school teachers, her old friends, her college classmates, and yes - perhaps most often of all - her own parents, the people who would be humiliated almost as much as she would be by her ruination.

"I am definitely a slut. I -"

"What kind of slut are you?" Her mother asked.

"I am a webslut. An exhibitionist. I get off on showing off my body, and most of all, being and feeling humiliated for it. I actually - I don't know how else to say this - I'm naked all over the internet."

"Naked?" Her father chimes in. Completely naked?"

"Yes - well, I mean, yeah, but - not - not just naked. I humiliate myself. I beg to be passed around. I call myself webslut Madison Holt and I beg for my reputation to be ruined, and to be made famous, and - and I do it all for free because I love being a slut so much I can't stop myself and I know I'll never get a job because I'm all over the internet begging, using my real name, but I love it and I -"

All of the sudden, Madison's fantasy was cut short. As she flashed back to reality, she realized all of the sudden how real her fantasy had become. She had transported herself to such a far away land that she didn't even realize that, in reality, she was standing in a bathroom stall, wearing nothing but her graduation gown, with her left foot on the floor and her right rested on the toilet seat. She was twisting her nipples with her left hand and furiously fingering herself with her right and, although she had not reached orgasm, she was so close she didn't think she could stop herself.

"Madison, are you in here?" She heard. It was the voice, the one that had ripped her out of her fantasy land and found her agonizingly aroused in a bathroom stall, and it was none other than her mother's. "Fuck!" She thought to herself.

"Yes, I'll be right out!" Madison called as her mind raced. She hit her lip as she twisted the clothespins on her labor, extracting an additional jolt of pain to keep herself on edge just a few seconds longer as she paused ever so briefly before pressing the two opposite ends of her zipper together.

In that moment, she actually considered a couple of things that, had she not been aroused, she would have found vile and disgusting. First, she contemplated pressing the cold steel toilet flush handle into her pussy, pressing as far as it would go. But she would not stop there. She would create photo proof of her deed and post it, showing the world how filthy she really was before having a chance to take it back. She would beg to be humiliated and degraded for doing it, for forcing a germy, infected, uncomfortable piece of metal, filled with the filth of dozens or perhaps even hundreds of hands, into her most intimate cavity.

Second, Madison briefly considered pressing her body against the wall behind the toilet, pressing her lips to the tile backsplash as she began to make out with a reflection of herself in that tile that was so faint it was barely visible. She would think about the fact that she was kissing a bathroom wall, wondering if by chance some cute, dirty girl had run her tongue over that exact spot before, just as she was doing now. She would even wonder if a girl had - whether by purpose or mistake - splashed some saliva or urine over that spot, and she just happened to be wiping the last remnants up with her tongue. She would press her tongue hard against the tile, wanting to feel like a whore, wondering what it would feel like if Dan - or even her mystery blackmailer - forced her to lick a bathroom floor.

But Madison just shook her head, slightly disturbed that she would even think of such things in a moment where her mother was waiting just feet away. She looked at the word "slut" on her stomach one last time as she zipped her gown up, past the clothespins, past her sparkly, dangling bellybutton ring, past the degrading adjective she had been forced to write on her body to describe herself. She zipped it up past her sore, erect nipples, and finally brought the zipper to rest just below its highest possible point - high enough that nobody would suspect that she had no clothes on underneath, and low enough that it wouldn't look like she was hiding anything.

Madison took a deep breath before locking her juices off her fingers. She told herself that she needed to get the smell of her pussy off of her hand before she left, but deep inside, she knew it was a lame excuse. She would have done anything to taste a fresh pussy at that moment. It just made her even more aroused, and she briefly considered lifting up her gown and fingering herself all the way to orgasm before she shook her head.

Madison took a deep breath again. She needed to calm down, and wondered if the shaking she felt - the rush, knowing she was not only nude, but completely exposed for all she was under her gown - knowing she was a slut, knowing what she really craved - really, wondering if it was visible to anyone but her. She felt as if everyone could see right through her gown, knew what she was without even having to look or ask. Madison took yet another deep breath. She really just wanted to be fucked right there in the bathroom, she didn't care who did it. She wanted her hands up against the wall of the stall while her pinned pussy was fucked from behind, and then perhaps the guy would leave and Madison would just bend over and wait for a new fuck to take his place - one after the other, calling her a slut, inviting the next round in, until she was completely debased.

"God, what is wrong with me?" She thought. "I've had some sick fantasies, but damn! I am really horny today!" Madison shook her head again, sighed, and opens up the door to the stall. "I wonder what kind of trouble I'm about to get into," she thought to herself. As aroused as she was, she knew this day was going to lead to more humiliation of one sort or another, and part of her just couldn't wait. She knew she needed it.

"How long does it take you to pee?" Madison's dad asked scornfully as she and her mother approached.

"Oh, come on, now, she just graduated from college. I think you could be a little nicer to her today!" Madison's mother shot back at him. Slowly the trio walked toward the car, surrounded by other graduates and their families, all leaving the arena. The plug, still in Madison's ass, reminded her that even today, she was nothing more than a slut.

"I guess there's no point in going back to your apartment, right Madison? Her dad asked.

"Ummm," Madison said aloud as she thought. She tried thinking of an excuse to go back, as she knew that once she walked through that door, she was free to wash the writing off her body, to remove the plug from her ass, to take off the clothespins and to put on "normal" clothes - which at this point meant short shorts and some sort of mildly revealing crop top. Truthfully, though, she wasn't sure she even wanted to go back. The clothespins gnawed at her pussy as she walked. If they did nothing else, they kept her aroused, kept her on edge, and kept her secretly in the mood to be humiliated.