Webslut Madison Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you just pee?" Her dad quizzed.

"Sometimes women have to go - for other reasons!" Her mom scolded. "And unless you want to hear all about it, just let her go!"

Madison turned and wakes quickly away. She wasn't exactly certain of what she was about to do, but she had a fairly good guess that it would involve giving Dan sexual pleasure, and she couldn't look her parents in the eye. She marched straight to the back of the restaurant and turned the corner toward the restrooms, where Dan was waiting with a smirk on his face.

"I thought you'd never come, slut. I was just about to go show this to your parents," he said, the smirk still on his face. Holding up his phone, he showed Madison the video the two of them had made. She couldn't bear to have it played in public for more than a second.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Come with me." Dan grabbed Madison's arm and, despite her half-hearted protests, dragged her into the men's room. "Last stall," Dan said once they were inside, preferring to see Madison succumb to taking the last few steps on her own.

"Dan, what the fuck?! You - "

Dan just smiled and held up his phone again, still playing the video. "I - I - don't really think you have a choice," he said, pointing to the open stall door.

"What a fucking asshole," thought Madison as she slowly turned to step inside. It truthfully wasn't just the fact that she was being blackmailed - that fact alone was highly arousing to her. But she didn't think it was very nice of Dan to choose the middle of a dinner with her parents to force her into sex.

"Whatever you want, can you just make it quick, please? I've been acting weird all day in front of my parents, and they're going to know - I mean, they're going to know somethings up."

"Acting weird? How?" Dan said, intrigued.

"Just, like - I've had to come up with a lot of excuses today, you know? And now the longer you take to - you know - the more I'm going to have to think of."

"Excuses for what? And what exactly do you think I'm going to do, anyway?"

"Honestly, Dan, I'm just going to show you. Excuses for this." Madison blurted this out just as she unzipped her gown, and in the span of about two seconds, the nudity under her gown became visible, as did the "slut" written on her stomach and the clothespins still clinging to her labia. "See? I have to explain to them why I can't take this off, which gets more difficult the longer it goes!"

"Jesus fucking Christ, Madison!" Dan exclaimed as he saw what Madison had done to herself, what she was wearing under her gown. "You really can't go half a day without turning yourself into a complete slut, can you? And what's up with those clothespins? Why don't you take those off so I can -"

"No, please, Dan - not the clothespins! And yes, I -"

"Geez, you fucking piece of trash!" Dan said, bewildered, as he reaches his hand out, touching Madison's waiting cunt. "These fucking things - and you're soaking wet!"

"Yeah, Dan, please - Don't take them off! I can't!"

"Oh yeah? Just can't stand the thought of not acting like a trashy little tramp, huh? Tell me, do you ever go a day without marking yourself up? Writing 'slut' all over your body, hoping maybe someone will catch you? Jeez, you just can't live without the constant reminder that you are nothing but a little fuck toy slut, can you?" Dan said. He caresses Madison's stomach as he said this, feeling her soaked pussy, and teased her by pulling the clothespins attached to her labia. It only made Madison wetter and more aroused.

"No, I just - can't. I can't explain either, but I need you to leave those alone!" Dan knew something was wrong, and was beginning to understand that perhaps Madison still had even darker secrets, ones that she had not revealed to him yet.

"Who says?" Said Dan. He grabbed Madison by the throat as he spoke. "Tell me."

"Dan - remember how I - I asked you to keep a secret once about be writing on myself?"

"Yes."

"Well I need you to leave this alone now. Just as much as I needed you to keep that secret. Okay? I might tell you, sometime - but only if and when I decide to. Okay?"

"Okay, but you're going to have to do something for me in return."

"You're - like - I mean, the whole reason you brought me in here - you've going to use me - as a slut - right?" Madison's exposure to Dan, coupled with the words she was saying, sent a jolt of blood straight to her clit. She was starting to become aroused again, and starting to care less how long Dan took.

"Say it more seductively, slut," Dan ordered. "Like you actually want me to do it."

Madison looked around and cleared her throat. "I was hoping that you would - use me - use me like the filthy little slut I am," Madison said demurely.

"First things first," said Dan, "I've got to save this image for later." He flipped his phone over to camera mode, and Madison shyly closed her gown as Dan took the first picture. Without even having to be told, she began to take it off bit by bit, smiling wide as she exposed her tender breasts, then her written-on stomach, then her pierced navel, and finally, her pinned pussy.

"Make sure you send these to me," Madison said as she turned around to show Dan her butt plug as her gown fell to the floor.

"You filthy little slut!" Dan said. "You just can't get enough of this, can you?"

"No," Madison said shyly as she sat on the toilet.

"On your knees, slut!" Dan commanded. "You're not sitting for this!" He grabbed a fistful of the slut's hair and. As she looked up at him, he gave her a condescending stare.

"First, I need your dad's phone number. Just in case you change your mind and I have to show him what a filthy little whore you turned out to be!"

"Dan, no! This is going too far, don't you think?" As soon as the words left her lips, Dan landed a stinging, open-handed slap to Madison's left cheek, eliciting a shriek. "Please, Dan? You know I'll do anything - I'll be your little slut, Dan -"

"You'll be my slut if I have the number too!" Dan slapped her again. "Only difference is, you won't have to go out there and explain why you went to pee and came back with a sore, red, beaten face! And, as an added bonus, if you give me the number, I'll let you leave these on!" Dan grabbed the clothespins and gave them a little shake. He didn't really know why she had to leave them on, and he was damn curious. But he knew he could extract that out of her bit by bit.

Madison knew that there was no way out for her. "Fuck, I don't want a way out!" She thought to herself. She knew she needed Dan to have the number. She also knew that she needed to leave her clothespins on, or risk even more extreme and perhaps even unwanted humiliation at the hands of her online blackmailer. And, perhaps more than anything, being pulled down to the floor and slapped across her face on a restaurant bathroom really did make her feel like a slut. And that turned her on, which made her want more.

"Okay," she said at last, defeated. Madison had a hard time not enjoying the humiliation she was feeling. She looked down. Dan still had a fistful of her hair, and she was naked and kneeling on the floor after having taken two hard slaps to the face. "Ohhhh, fuck, I want him to hit me again!" She thought as she looked at the floor. "God, why the fuck do I want this? Why am I so fucking turned on by this? Why am I such a fucking slut?"

"Okay," she said again. "But can you please slap me really hard one more time? Please?" She begged. Dan did not even reply, he just pulled her hair, pulling her head up with his left hand so that it would meet his swiftly moving open right hand. The two connected with a loud smacking noise, and Dan let go of Madison's hair.

"Mmmm," said Madison. She was too horny to argue with the fact that she enjoyed humiliation, enjoyed being treated like a whore. She handed Dan her phone after pulling it out of her small handbag and unlocking it.

"I want you to take it," she told Dan. "So that you know you have the real number. So you can really use it against me."

"Wow, you are serious, aren't you, slut?"

"What did you expect, a fake number?"

"Sort of. You know that I'm going to make you do way worse than strip naked in a restaurant bathroom now, right?"

"Good," said Madison, smiling. Dan quickly took a screenshot of the number and sent it to himself. He then grabbed Madison's hair with his left hand and told her exactly what he wanted.

"Good. Now take out my cock. Pull down my pants and take it out. You're going to suck it. I'm going to fuck your little mouth like the slut you are. And then I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to hold my cum in there until you get back to your table. Got it?"

"Yes," said Madison. She didn't need any more instructions. She already had Dan's pants halfway off. His boxer shorts were pulled down to his thighs, and Madison looked him in the eye as she took his hardening cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," I love sucking cock," she said after she sucked him momentarily, just enough to get him hard. "Use me, Dan. Use me like a filthy slut. I am a filthy slut, aren't I? Sucking cock in a restaurant bathroom? While I'm supposed to be having dinner with my parents?"

"Yes, you filthy fucking slut," Dan said. "You little piece of trash cunt. Now I'm going to throat fuck you. Hard."

"But, Dan - my makeup - my parents -"

"Oh, fuck your parents, Madison! You really think they aren't wondering what is taking so long already? Do you want to have a mouthful of my cock when your dad walks in here or do you want to be finished? Now what about your makeup?"

"It's going to get all messy -"

"Good!" Said Dan. "Now are you a cock slut or not?"

"Yes," said Madison. She looked at Dan's cock, and then down at the floor. She really meant it too. Madison had never felt like this much of a cheap whore.

"Then act like it!"

"Please, give me that cock, Dan," Madison said at once. "Use my throat as hard as you want. Just make sure you give me a good slapping and make me feel like a whore."

"Is that what you want, slut?"

"It's what I need. Fuck my throat, please. Fuck my makeup. Fuck my parents. I'm a slut and I want this!" Madison looked into Dan's eyes and let him know with hers that she meant every word of what she was saying.

Dan did not need any further encouragement. He grabbed Madison's hair with his left hand and her throat with his right. She willingly opened her mouth as wide as she could, and he thrust his cock hard into her throat.

"That's it, you fucking cunt. Your mouth is just another cock home, isn't it?"

"Mmmhmmm!" Madison replied. Dan slapped her hard in the face. "Mmmmm," Madison moaned.

"You fucking like that, whore?" Dan asked as he thrust his cock deep inside and slapped her again. "You like getting slapped in the face?"

"Mmmhmmm," Madison replied again. She was so horny now she could not allow herself to refuse a good, painfully humiliating slapping even if she had a large audience. She was a slut, and she knew it, and the more humiliation she accepted the more turned on she became.

"You nasty little cunt," Dan said, employing a new word of choice for the day. "You go to graduation naked under your gown, with 'slut' on your stomach and clothespins on your pussy, and you stand there like that. Then you fucking come in here to get slapped around and throat fucked and humiliated and blackmailed in a restaurant bathroom. Right, slut?" Dan had grabbed Madison on both sides of her face, and was holding her mouth open with his thumbs while he fucked the back of her throat. Madison had tears in her eyes now, and mascara running down her cheek as she was used.

"Mmmhmmm," she said. She was now so aroused that she had lost her ability to care about what she looked like when Dan was finished. She just needed his cock down her throat. Madison needed to be treated like a slut. She needed to be made to feel in the pit of her mind what she really had become. As Madison took his cock down her throat and another slap to the face, all the word that she had written on herself over and over suddenly came to life. "I really am nothing more than a slut," she realized. "All my hopes and dreams were a past life, this is my new life now - my new purpose - to be used hard," she thought.

Dan rammed his cock deep into her throat. Madison's head tilted backwards as she looked into Dan's eyes. Whether it was because Dan had pulled her hair again, or because she instinctively knew his cock would slide balls deep into her throat more easily, Madison tilted back. She greedily accepted three quick slaps to her face in rapid succession before Dan gave her a minute to breathe.

"I want you to fuck my throat," Madison said in between breaths. "I'm a whore. Use me. I've heard if you squeeze my throat while you throatfuck me it makes the sensation better. Can you try it?"

"If you want me to fucking choke you, just say it," said Dan.

"If that's how you want to think of it, fine," said Madison. "Just use me. Hard. Don't stop until your done. Don't pretend to give a shit about me, just fuck my throat."

"Fuck, you little slut!" Dan exclaimed as he thrusted his dick into Madison's waiting hole. He grabbed her neck with both hands and even squeezed a little as he fucked her. Dan could even feel the head of his penis moving through the slut's throat, with his thumbs, as he pounded her.

"Ohhhh, God, yes, you've got a tight little throat, slut! You fucking love this this, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm," was all she could say.

"You're a filthy little fucking slut, are you?"

"Mmmhmmm!"

"You like getting choked and slapped and throatfucked and forced, don't you, cunt?"

""Mmmhmmm."

"Get your fucking hand out of your pussy, slut! I'm the one getting off here! I don't care if you want to stay in here and fuck yourself silly when I'm done, but don't swallow, and wait your turn. Got it?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"God, you're a filthy little cum slut. Filthy. Little. Piece. OF! TRASH! CUM! SLUT! FUCK!" Dan moaned loudly as he shot a huge load of cum into Madison's mouth. He pulled about halfway out just before he shot, not wanting to cum so far down her throat that she had to swallow it immediately.

"Show me, slut," Dan said. Madison opened her mouth, showing Dan the huge load he had deposited. He looked at her face. Madison was literally crying from the slapping and the choking, and her mascara had streaked down her cheeks. Dan chuckled a little, wondering how the slut was going to explain this to her parents. He reached for his phone and took a picture for good measure.

"Fuck yourself, go back to your table, I don't care," said Dan. "But no swallowing until you sit down with your parents." He pulled his pants up and left without another word.

Madison really felt used. She wanted to fuck herself crazy in the bathroom stall, but she was terrified at how long she had been in the bathroom already. And it was the men's room, which was even worse! So she picked up her gown, put it on, repositioned her clothes pins, and zipped it up. Before she left the bathroom, she picked up her phone.

"Dan, I - like - if you get me this horny and my parents aren't around, you can literally use me harder. Like slap me until my face hurts for a week and everything. Really abuse me."

"You need a hard cock," was Dan's reply.

"You could have given me one, asshole! Or at least let me touch myself!"

"What's stopping you now?"

"Parents. Duh." Madison was still in the bathroom, cum in mouth, wiping makeup and tears off her face. She couldn't believe what a slut she was. In an instant, she picked the phone up again.

"But seriously. Use me. humiliate me. Threaten to show my pictures to everyone and make me literally fuck you in front of your friends. And make it rough."

"Damn. You're a slut."

"I know. I like it."

Madison walked out of the bathroom with a mouth full of cum and a plug eating away at her asshole, reminding her exactly what she was. Her heart raced as she approached the table where her parents sat. They saw her coming and saw exactly what she looked like - like she had been crying up a storm.

"Madison! Are you okay?" Her mother asked. Madison's father just looked at her, stunned. Madison did not say a word, lest the cum spill out of her mouth and remove all doubt as to the nature of the activities in which she had most recently been participating. Instead, she shook her head, trying to hide her face with her hands.

Madison sat down. She swirled Dan's cum in her mouth as she looked across the table, at her parents. Slowly, she tilted her head back, feeling the slimy goo collect at the back of her throat before swallowing it all at once. "Damn, I'm a slut!" She thought.

"I'm sorry," Madison said. "I know this is stupid, but - one of my friends went home today and her parents told her her dog has been dead for six months and they never told her! I cried my eyes out, I'm sorry, I don't know why I reacted this way!"

"Oh, that's ok, sweetie, that's awful!" Her mother replied.

"Anyway, our food is here," her dad chimed in. Madison hadn't even noticed, and for good reason - she was still trying to figure out whether her parents were at all suspicious of her.

She didn't speak much for the rest of her dinner, but mostly looked down at her plate of food and thought anxious thought about what she had done. At this point, she thought, the less she said, the better. Her parents seemed content to leave her alone, not wanting to upset her any more. Madison sensed that her parents knew she was acting irrationally, but couldn't figure out why.

"No, if they thought I was up to something this weird," Madison thought at last, "they'd keep pestering me until they got an answer, and then they would criticize me until Christmas," she decided. She looked up just as her father finished his last bite.

"Well, is there anything you'd like to do today, or just go home?" He asked.

"No, that's fine." Madison replied.

Her dad sighed. "Okay, then," he said. "Any room for dessert?"

"No."

As Madison rose to leave, she felt an overwhelming sense of shame at what she had done. Her parents had taken her out to a nice dinner to congratulate her on her achievements, and she couldn't truly be appreciative. Instead, she had snuck into the men's room to suck cock and be used like a whore. And what was worse, she liked it!

She walked out of the restaurant, her plug now more painful than exciting, and her labia swollen and sore. She had adjusted the clothespins two more times after she sat back down at the table, and she couldn't wait to take them off.

As she sat in the backseat of her parents' car, Madison couldn't help but feel like she actually deserved what she had gotten. She was the one who started it all, who wanted to be exposed, who had teased Dan - and the online stranger - into blackmailing her. She was the one who had put herself out there as a slut. And as ashamed of herself as she was, all Madison really wanted in this moment was someone to take her away, to slap her in the face, to truly make her feel like a whore.

"Madison, are you okay?" Her dad asked, breaking a long silence. "You seem like something is really eating you today."

"Yeah - no - well," Madison stammered, thinking of something to say. "It's just sort of a bittersweet day, you know? I mean, on one hand I feel happy and proud, but I - my friends are going their separate ways and people already have jobs lined up and some people still don't have a clue what they're doing."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," her father replied. "The best friends I've ever had were the ones I met in college. But then we graduated, and wound up saying goodbye. And one of us, thankfully not me, wanders aimlessly for a few years before he found his way."

"Yeah," Madison said.