Webslut Madison Ch. 15

Story Info
Madison gets pushed into doing more at work.
11.3k words
4.73
23.8k
34

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison stood up, took a deep breath and exhaled. She stood at the mall food court, at the mall where she worked, with her friend Hannah.

"Are you ready?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Madison said, still not entirely sure that she could do her task. Truthfully, much of that uncertainty came from not knowing exactly what she would have to be doing - Hannah knew, but Madison only knew what she was allowed to know at this point.

It had only been a week since Madison had stripped naked at work, sucked Hannah's feet. and given a blowjob to a customer in one of the fitting rooms. Of course, she had sent the video she made of part of her escapade to her blackmailer - the online one - and he had tasked her again.

This particular escapade had begun when Madison received an overnighted package at her apartment containing, in essence, three things. The first was a remote control bullet vibrator which Madison was instructed to wear during the task, and Hannah would be able to control using an app on her phone. The second was a set of instructions for her, and the third was a sealed envelope with instructions for Hannah.

This time, all Madison was allowed to know is that she would be asking questions to strangers. The questions were already written, in Hannah's envelope, and Madison was instructed to enroll a friend to assist - and the blackmailer suggested Hannah.

Of course, this came with its own set of problems for Hannah. She was already suspicious of "Dan," as she referred to him, and didn't trust him. She told Madison that again and again over several days. Now he knew who she was, and she knew he knew, and she didn't much care for that. But when she realized Madison could be in big trouble if she didn't help her friend, and when she saw he actual instructions and realized it would only be risky for Madison, she reluctantly decided to go along with it.

"Madison, I don't know him I've never met him, and I don't trust him," Hannah explained to her friend.

"Yeah, I know, I mean - I guess - you know he has all the videos right? Like the snow angel video. I did it all for him. It's just - it's exciting to me to be - to lose control like that, be ordered around a little, be made to do things that give me a rush. You know?"

"Yeah - but do you realize that the more material you give him, the more he has to use against you to make you do more? I'm afraid you're going to get in over your head."

"Yeah," Madison had said, her imagination taking off. The thought was already making her wet.

"And besides - what happens when he - I mean, he already knows who I am. And apparently knows that I'm helping you make the videos. I mean - what else does he know about me? What happens when he starts to try to blackmail me too?"

"He wouldn't," Madison said, although the thought did frighten her a little. She still didn't have the guts to tell Hannah that she was actually being blackmailed not by Dan, but by a guy she had never met. It may as well have been a woman for all Madison knew - and for that matter, Hannah had never met Dan, the college classmate who had been blackmailing and humiliating Madison toward the end of the most recent semester.

"I mean, you could be really - you'd be in deep shit if he got pissed off. You know?"

"Yeah. But like I said. I explicitly gave him the green light for this. He wouldn't push anybody too far or get you involved against your will. He wants me to keep it up, humiliating myself for him. Right?"

"You're asking me?" Hannah said, laughing. And even though she didn't fully trust Dan, she did trust Madison not to put her too much in harm's way. But she did have a word of warning for Madison. "You know - just so you know, you are going to take the fall for this if you're wrong. I'm not going to ruin my life to save your ass when I'd just be digging us both into a hole we'd never get out of. As long as you understand that."

"Yeah, I get it. I'm not going to let him hurt you. I'd do anything. Okay?"

"Okay."

And so it was that a few days later, in the food court, with the camera on her phone rolling and Hannah holding it, Madison stood up, and reluctantly expressed her desire to get out there and ask her questions - if only she knew what they were.

Hannah remembered one of the blackmailer's instructions for her: "if she seems reluctant, just turn up the vibrator for a few seconds. It will make her more aroused, which and when she is aroused she will want to behave like a perfect little slut for us." Hannah took out her phone and gave Madison a little jolt.

"Are you ready to ask a question?" Asked Hannah.

"Oh! Oh, Hannah!" Madison said loudly, trying not to make it obvious what was going on inside of her. "Yes, Yes, I - I'm ready." Hannah turned the vibrator down and handed Madison a card with her first question on it. "This is going to be fun," she said.

Madison looked at the card and read it. "Do you think I look like a slut?" It said.

"Okay. Now the rules are, I have to pick out a stranger for you to ask it to. You have no say. Okay?" Hannah looked at Madison for approval. "If only she knew I'm supposed to pick out really humiliating people for each question," she thought.

Now, for this occasion, Madison had chosen a navy tie-front top with inch-thick straps. It might as well have been a tie-front bikini top with straps and a little extra fabric in the back. She wore a short denim skirt and brown ankle boots. With this, outfit, she did not wear a bra or panties. Of course, her rules given to her by Shawn prohibited her from wearing panties anyway, but the outfits she wore had become more daring over time.

Hannah wore a pair of high waisted shorts and a cropped off-shoulder top. Hers, unlike Madison's, only showed an inch or two of her midriff.

"How about her?" Hannah asked. She pointed to an elderly woman, slightly hunched over, carrying a bag that seemed to drag the ground.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" Madison asked.

"Yeah. Well, he told me to make it humiliating," Hannah said, laughing. She gave Madison a quick buzz from the vibrator.

"Ohhhh," Madison moaned involuntarily. "Oh, okay, I - yes, her." Hannah filmed her as she approached the woman.

"God, I can't do this!" Madison thought. The woman reminded her of her grandmother, and she wasn't even dressed appropriately enough to be in the vicinity of someone her age, let alone humiliate herself. "She's going to think I'm such a whore!" Madison thought.

"Hi, um - excuse me," Madison began.

"Yes?" The woman asked, stopping.

"I - um - I have a question," Madison said. She stopped, however. She turned to Hannah and started shaking her head. Hannah, understanding that Madison was having difficulty processing what she had to do, buzzed her with the vibrator again.

"Mmmm," Madison moaned.

"Go on," the old woman said, oblivious.

"I - um - I have a question. Can you give me your honest opinion?" The woman nodded. "I - do I - I mean - do I look - like - a slut?" Madison asked nervously.

"If you want my honest opinion you look like a cheap hooker," the woman said, expressing her disdain for Madison's outfit. "You need to go put some clothes on. All the boys are going to think you're easy."

"What if I am easy? What if I like it?" She asked. She was getting too turned on to stop, and Hannah was buzzing her with the vibrator again. It just made her want the degradation even more.

"Get some help! What's wrong with you anyway?"

"Well, I mean - what do I do?" She asked. She was getting more turned on by the second.

"Go buy some clothes that fit you! This is why I never bring my husband. Little tramps like you running around half naked!" The woman walked away angrily.

"God, I feel like such a slut," said Madison as soon as the woman was out of earshot.

"You really look like one too," Hannah said, smiling. She panned the camera over Madison's exposed midriff, showing off the curve of her hips, and lingering a little too long on her pierced navel.

"Thanks, I - I love being told that - like by strangers, oh god, it makes me want to -"

"Want to what?" Hannah asked. She watched as Madison backed into a small corner where she was mostly hidden from the view of other mall goers. Slowly, she raised her skirt, showing to the camera her perfectly shaven pussy with the antenna of the vibrator slightly peeking out.

"Want to lift up my skirt and stroke my pussy," Madison explained. She bent her neck back and closed her eyes as she touched her moist, waiting slit. "I think I want an audience too," she practically moaned.

"Okay, not yet," Hannah said, laughing in disbelief. "You have some more questions to ask. And I think you're going to like them." Despite Hannah's protests, Madison let her finger slide along her wet pussy alongside the vibrator.

Hannah had to grab Madison's hand and lead her away before she came right then and there. "Come on, are you ready for your next question?" Hannah asked.

"Y-yes, What is it?" Madison asked.

"Here it is: Do you want to see my tits?" Hannah replied.

"Oh god - so I have to - and then I have to -" Madison's voice trembled a little as she realized she would be flashing a complete stranger right in the middle of the mall. As horny as she was, though, she wanted nothing less, and the vibrator softly buzzing in her pussy only made her want it more.

"There, those two!" Hannah pointed out a couple of guys looking in Madison's direction. They really weren't hard to find. There were a lot of guys checking her out that day, which came as no surprise given the outfit she was wearing.

They probably wondered why she would wear that - did she like the attention? Was she a slut? Did she like showing off her body, or was she just oblivious? Does she like to think of herself as a slut, or does she just like to tease? Does wearing that outfit turn her on or is it completely non-sexual for her? Or maybe she's just hot and is trying to stay cool? Or maybe she's easy and wants everybody to know she's down to fuck? Madison chuckled a little bit as she thought about how she really had become easy lately - with Dan, Shawn, Dan's friend - what was his name again? Oh, and the stranger from a few days before - she really had become easy.

"Hi there," Hannah said, getting the guys' attention while Madison was lost in her thoughts about how much of a slut she had been.

"Hey," one guy said. "What's up?" The guys were probably a couple years younger than Madison - maybe nineteen or twenty. They looked a little dweeby to Madison. They weren't at all her type - one was rail thin and despite his lack of ability to grow facial hair, was seemingly making his best effort. The other was pushing 300 pounds and looked like he was sweating profusely.

"My fried has a question for you," Hannah said, smiling. "Go on."

Madison froze. "These guys are gross!" She thought. She shot a pleasing glance at Hannah, as if to say, "Please, can you find someone else? I have to ask these guys?"

"Now," Hannah said. She turned the vibrator up again, and Madison took a couple of quick, short breaths in response.

"Okay, Okay!" Madison practically moaned. She knew she was about to moan uncontrollably if the vibrator wasn't turned down. Besides, she was getting so turned on - did she - could she - could it be that she actually liked the idea of those two ogling her?

"All kinda of guys are looking online," she thought to herself. "And I really like that too." She really couldn't help herself anymore. She wanted it. She wanted these nasty guys to look upon her body with lust. She wanted to make herself into a slut for them. Her pussy was dripping wet as she realized that all men deserved the ability to use her body for their pleasure.

"Um - Okay - so, guys - do you, um - do you want to see my tits?" She asked. Her fave suddenly washed over in a shade of bright pink. Her fingers toyed suggestively with the straps of her top as she awaited their answer. An answer, however, didn't come - the guys just looked at each other. Madison didn't feel like waiting on them to figure out that this was a real offer, there was no catch, and she was ready.

"I mean it! I'm serious! Please? Can I show you? I want you to see. Right here. I want to show off!" She almost moaned.

"Okay, Yeah," The skinny guy said. He just sort of watched her, waiting to see if she was really going to do it.

He didn't have to wait long. She pulled down the top. Her melons came into full view, buoyed by the tight top underneath. She let go of the top and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them simultaneously before submissively placing her hands behind her head.

"Do you like my body? My slutty little body? Like the way I display it for you?" All they could do was nod in unison, bewildered. "Good. Like my trashy little slut outfit? The way it - doesn't cover much? I wear shit like this because I love being looked at. And called a slut."

There were people looking now. A woman was giving her a dirty look. A couple of girls were pointing. Guys just looked at her and stared, some with open mouths. There were probably ten or twelve people who had seen her in addition to the couple of guys she was actually flashing. Madison was being ogled by some and degraded by others, but she legitimately didn't care. She wanted more. She craved it. She felt like a trashy dumb cunt and her pussy was throbbing.

"Y-Yeah, I like it," said the fat guy.

"I mean it. Call me a slut," she said teasingly.

"You - you are s slut," said the skinny guy.

"Oh, come on. Say it like you mean it!"

"Okay, you're a dirty, nasty slut showing off your tits in a mall and you seem like so much of a slut you actually like it." The fat guy replied.

Suddenly someone shouted. "Cover then up! Not everybody wants to see that!" It was a woman, maybe in her early thirties. She shook her head as she walked by. Madison realized it had been the better part of a minute that her tits had been out, and Hannah nodded at her, letting her know it was okay to put them away. She lifted her top into place, adjusting it so her tits were covered but not by much.

Madison kissed each of the guys on the cheek before walking away. "Bad, dirty sluts like me don't deserve to cover up. I want everyone to see me. I want you all to see me, and I want everyone to know how much of a slut I am!" She said to the camera.

"Okay, how about those girls over there for your next question," Hannah said quickly, pointing to three girls sitting on a bench.

"Okay, what's my question?"

"Ask then if they want to see your pussy."

"Oh, god," Madison thought. They looked like bitches, for one thing. Like the sort of girls that would have given other girls a tough time in high school just to stay at the top of he heap. "They're going to rip me apart!"

"Oh, look, it's college party slut Barbie!" Said one of the girls as Madison approved them and stood on front of the bench.

"I was going to say stripper Barbie," said another. Madison's pussy was dripping wet. The girls were just openly discussing how trashy she looked, and Madison was getting more turned on by the second.

"My friend here has a question for you," Hannah interjected. "Go on."

"Oh, fuck," Madison thought to herself. "These girls are just going to - keep going - keep degrading me if I ask them that!" She felt a jolt to her pussy again. "God, that is hot! I want them to talk down to me, humiliate me - destroy me!" She took a step closer, her fully exposed midriff pointed at the girls and her navel piercing glistening.

"Yeah - umm - I was wondering if - if you girls would want to see my cunt?"

"Hahaha! Oh my god, she really is a stripper!" The girl who initially suggested it said.

"I bet it smells and looks like hell. She probably spreads her legs for a different guy every day! Don't you?"

"No, n-not every day," Madison stammered. Her pussy was soaked.

"Oh, just every other day, then?" The girl retorted.

"I bet it's all loose and stretched out," said the third girl. "Go on. Show us that sloppy mess."

"Yeah, I mean you're obviously a total slut. Show us. I need something to write about for my science paper."

Madison bowed her head and reached for the bottom of her skirt. She slowly pulled her skirt up, exposing her perfectly shaved pussy to the girls.

"What did you shove up there?" Asked one of the girls.

"Shit!" Madison thought. She had forgotten that they were going to be able to see the antenna on the vibrator. But knowing that they had seen it - and knowing there was no going back - was just turning her on more.

"It's a vibrator, see?" Hannah said. She turned it up - all the way up. Madison's legs began to shake as she froze in place, her mouth falling open before she could force it closed and bite her lip. "Mmmmmm," she moaned to the girls.

Madison whisper- moaned some more, unable to help herself. "Ohhhh, yes, Hannah - Hannah, I'm a slut, I'm a - slut, I - I'm a fucking slut! Look at me, look at my used up pussy, I'm a slut!" She raised her skirt even higher, closed her eyes, and legitimately tried to orgasm. But just when she was about to cum, Hannah cut the vibrator, leaving Madison dripping but unsatisfied.

"Oh, fuck! Hannah! I want that on please. I want to cum for these girls. I want - I want you to tell me I'm a slut and I want you all to use me!"

"Oh my god. You are like - nasty as fuck. I'm not touching you. I can smell you from here. Go take your used up pussy and cum somewhere else."

Madison blushed, lowering her skirt. "Thank you," She said to them. "For watching me." The girls were speechless as Madison dropped her skirt all the way, which isn't saying much as the hem was only about three or four inches below her pussy anyway. She walked away, blushing and smiling.

"Ohhhh, Madison, your next question will be fun!" Hannah said as they walked.

"What is it?"

"Ask someone to write the word 'slut' on your stomach where everyone can see it."

Hannah took out a sharpie - which had clearly been sent with the materials Madison had received days before - and handed it to Madison.

"Oh, God, she's serious! What the fuck?!" Madison thought to herself. All of the sudden her state of arousal seemed to diminish at the thought of what she had to do. It was as if she had forgotten that, just moments before, she had begged two random guys to call her a slut while she flashed them, and then she had moaned it out loud uncontrollably in front of a couple of girls as Hannah tortured her with the vibrator.

"Hannah, everybody's going to see!" Madison protested loudly. Hannah just looked at her slutty friend. Secretly, she wanted to see Madison do it. She wanted to see her humiliated publicly, shown off, and she knew Madison would love it despite her protests.

"I think that's the point, babe," Hannah said, smiling. "And don't complain to me, I didn't come up with the questions. Besides, you got yourself in this mess and I'm just here to help you record it. Remember?"

"But, Hannah, I - I'm going to have to walk around and ask more questions with SLUT written across my stomach?" Madison asked rhetorically. "I mean, I - like - everyone's going to know I'm a huge slut! And then our shift is going to start and I - I'm going to have SLUT on me and everybody - oh God, like, our boss and the customers and everybody at work - they're all going to -"

"Like they don't already?" Hannah asked. She zapped Madison with the vibrator again before she could manage another complaint. Looking around, Madison could see that Hannah had guided her into a quiet corner of the mall and not many people were nearby.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh," Madison half whispered and half moaned as she shock waves from the vibrator pulsates through her body. "Hannah, I - I -"

"You're going to do it, aren't you? You know you want everybody to see it, don't you, you little bitch?"