Webslut Madison Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I - ohhhh, I want it bad, I -"

"You love being exposed, don't you, you little slut?" Hannah continued. "Exposed, degraded, humiliated for all to see. It's what you crave, isn't it?" Hannah was getting really into it now. She was as aroused as she had ever been at the thought of pushing Madison over the edge.

"Yes, I - I want everyone to see!" Madison whispered to the camera. "I want everyone to know I'm nothing but a slut. I'm just a body to use. I want to be stared at. I don't want to be normal, I want to be a slut!" Hannah focused the camera down, showing that Madison had slowly lifted her skirt and was gently touching her swollen slutty clit.

"Okay," said Hannah. "Ask him." Hannah pointed around an older guy - well, older than the girls anyway. He was probably about sixty, bald on top with a short hair cut and a souvenir T-shirt. Although he was older, he looked to be in decent shape, as if to suggest he worked with his hands - a mechanic, maybe, or a landscaper. Madison just nodded and walked toward him with the marker. She watched as he stole a glance at her body before he sat down facing the opposite direction. Nobody else was around.

"Wait," she said, turning back to Hannah. She was too turned on to stop herself.

"Wait what?"

"I need to - like - I need to feel like a whore for this one. Like - bad."

"And you don't already?" Hannah asked, puzzled.

"Not enough. Like I want to feel like I'm worthless."

"So, um -"

"So slap me."

"Slap you?"

"Yes. In the face. Please, Hannah? Quick. And hard. Make it hurt. Please?"

"Madison - right here? Umm -"

"Now, please, before he goes," Madison begged. Her heart was racing and her pussy was throbbing. Her horny thoughts were going faster than her inhibitions, completely overwhelming any power she had to reject what she knew she needed. She was completely overcome by her arousal, her sexual needs, and she couldn't help herself. As she begged her friend to slap her, she felt like she was a different person - as if she was having an out of body experience of sorts, floating above herself and watching the pathetic slut begged to be slapped in the middle of the mall.

"Please, fucking slap me!" Madison begged. "Hard. Give me three, right here. I'm a cunt, Hannah. Make me feel like it. I need it, p -"

WHACK! Madison's pleas were stopped mid sentence by a fast and furious blow to her right cheek.

"Like that?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, miss. Two more for my slut face. Please, don't stop, I -"

"Slut!" Hannah calmed out as she struck her friend again.

Madison stared at the floor. "Harder. Please, harder," she begged.

Hannah was unexpectedly aroused by her friend begging to be hit in the middle of the mall. Her pussy throbbed. "If Madison only knew how badly I want to drag her into a bathroom and ride her face and drench her in my juices," Hannah thought. Aroused, she unleashed her strongest slap yet, almost knocking Madison backward as she stepped into her blow.

Madison sniffled. Tears welled in her eyes from the harsh treatment. "Thank you," she whispered. "A slut like me should be slapped until I cry."

"Do you feel worthless enough yet?" Hannah asked. Madison nodded and started walking.

"I'm such a slut it's like I'm not even a real person," Madison muttered to the camera as she slowly approached her target. She held the marker nervously in both hands, just below the button of her skirt, as she stood in front of the man, her bare stomach easily catching his eye. He looked at her longingly, seemingly wondering why a half-dresses young woman would perch herself right in front of him.

"Hi, um - I'm Madison," she introduced herself. She wondered what he saw when he looked at her. An attractive young woman? Or a slut? Or both? She wondered if her face had turned a deep shade of pink - was it obvious that she had just been slapped almost to the point of crying? Were her eyes watering noticeably?

"Hi, I'm Steve," he said, drawing her out of her self-conscious musings. "How are you?"

"I'm good," Madison said with a wide grin. The normalcy of the conversation between two strangers meeting just served to raise Madison's nervousness a notch, as she was about to take the conversation in a direction that was decidedly not normal in the context. A couple of awkward seconds passed as Steve seemingly waited for Madison to explain why she had introduced herself so eagerly. For all he knew, she was going to try to sell him something, or worse - tell him he could be a model!

"So, um - I just came over here to ask you for a favor actually," Madison said nervously. Her arousal crept back and took over, her inhibitions diminished as she danced around, waiting to get to the point. Hannah buzzed her vibrator a little and she knew it was now or never, as she crossed her legs and bit her lip, silently bearing the stimulation.

"A favor? Oh, sure, what is it?" He asked.

"Well," said Madison, starting slowly. She wanted him to take in her body, to really drench himself in the sight of her. And she was so aroused, and wanted nothing more than to tease him a little - and turn him on. "You see, I - I wore this outfit. Do you like it?"

"It's very cute on you," he said, remaining neutral, unsure what reaction she was hoping for.

"Well, I, um - you see how, like - my whole stomach is out? Like every inch of it? And my cleavage too?"

"Um, yeah, I can see that," he said. She watched as his eyes slowly raised from the hem of her skirt to her pierced navel, all the way up to her breasts.

"I was hoping you'd say it looks sexy," Madison teased. "Just between you and me, maybe even a little slutty."

"Yeah, that's - honestly, it's very slutty," he said. "I just didn't know how you'd take it if I came right out and said that." He looked up into her eyes.

"You can look all you want," she said. "In fact, I kind of like it. Being looked at, I mean."

"You've made my day already," he said with a smile. His eyes were glued to her - her stomach, her legs, her breasts. "So what's this favor?"

"Well, I want everyone to stare, like - to look at me. It makes me so horny, like - I wore this to like - to show off and honestly to feel like a slut, and it's - it's like this. I need it. I need more. So I want to write something so everybody knows, and - you know, it's hard to write on yourself. So I was like, wondering if you could write something on my stomach with this marker."

Steve's eyes opened wide. "Sure, definitely" he said, excited. It was as if he hadn't touched a woman in months, much less an attractive college girl. "I'll need to hold you like this, though," he said, reaching out and lightly gripping her right hip with his left hand. "You know, to hold steady," he said with a smile and a wink.

"Sure you do," Madison said, smiling, giving him a look that told him she knew he was looking for an excuse to touch her body. "But go ahead, it's the least I can do. You know, I like being touched just as much as I like being looked at."

"Oh do you now?"

"Mmhmm," she said, biting her lip. His hand grazed along her hip. It was so erotic being touched that way by a man almost three times her age. He took the marker from her as he caressed her body, and she made no effort to stop him.

"So what am I writing?" He asked.

"Okay, so here's the thing, like - I want you to write what I am, and like - if you can't tell by now, I -" Madison stammered nervously, her heart raced as she tried to find the words.

"You what?"

Madison took a deep breath and looked at the floor. "I want it to say SLUT." She announced. "Big letters."

"Slut?" He asked, shocked. "A hot young thing like you and you want that written on your body? Holy shit!"

"Well, I - I'm a slut," she announced to him. "And I want everybody to know."

"Wow," he said. "You're serious."

"Mmmhmmm," Madison said, handing him the marker. "Hurry up, before I change my mind. No going back, you know. It's not like I have anything with me to cover up with."

"Okay," he said, taking the marker.

"Right here," she said, pointing with both hands to the large exposed area above her navel.

Steve took the cap off the permanent marker and held her right side firmly with his left hand as he touched the tip of the marker to her skin, sending shivers down her spine. It took him several seconds, but he made a letter S about four inches tall.

"S," he announced.

"Mmmhmmm," said Madison. "Three to go!"

"So what are you trying to get out of this?" He asked as he started on the next letter. "I mean, I always thought of a slut as a girl who sleeps with everybody," he said. "You seem like you are one hell of a tease, but I don't know."

"Are you saying I'm not enough of a slut to wear this?" She said. "And yeah, I have my moments. Usually I just never know what I'm going to get into until it happens, but I mean, like - I've been pretty bad lately actually," she said, a little embarrassed.

"L," he announced.

"I can't wait," Madison told him. This is going to be so humiliating."

"U," Steve announced. "One more letter. You sure you want this? Once I put the T on there, it's there."

"I want it," she said. "I'm a slut."

"There," he said. "Done." Madison slowly pulled down her top, exposing her breasts again. "This is just to say thank you," she said.

"Wow," he replied, handing her the marker. She turned around and faced Hannah and the two began walking away, leaving Steve stunned by the events that had occurred.

This time, Madison was too aroused to help herself. "Get out in front and film me," Madison said. "I want to tease a little, get some attention." She raised her arms above her head, stretching out her newly- adorned midsection. She started to strut, shaking her hips with every step. Madison could feel every eye in the mall looking at her body as she walked.

"Hey look - Shit - it says SLUT," a guy announced to a group of his friends. Madison smiled at them and lowered one arm briefly to point at the markings on her stomach before moving on.

"Okay, you have one more question," said Hannah.

"Let's do it," Madison said.

"Here it is - would you like to touch my tits or my pussy?"

"Oh, god!" Madison said. "That's, like - perfect - I need it, Hannah, I need to be touched right now."

"Only one thing," said Hannah. "You have to ask a group, and everybody that wants a feel gets one."

"Ohhhh," Madison moaned. "I want hands all over me."

"Let's go back to that group you were teasing a second ago."

This time Madison needed no extra encouragement. She made a 180 degree turn, walked up to the group of five guys, and cut right to the chase.

"Hey, I saw you guys looking at me. And honestly, it made me crazy horny, so I - I have a question - for all of you - would you like to touch my tits or my pussy?"

"Holy shit," the ringleader said. "She's serious! Let's see," he said, reaching his hand out. "I'll go for your tits," he said. He slowly brought his hand to Madison's breast and she bent forward a little to encourage him. Soon his hand was cupped around her breast.

"I, um - I meant under my clothes, actually," she said with a smile. She slowly pulled her top down again, exposing both breasts, as he caressed her breasts before squeezing them, downright groping her.

"Wow, she really is a slut!" One guy remarked.

"Does somebody want to touch my pussy or am I going to have to do it myself?" Madison asked, raising her skirt. She lightly stroked her labia.

"Damn, she's got one of those vibrators in there," one guy said. He reached out and touched it, feeling that she was insatiably wet. He easily slipped a finger inside her alongside the vibrator.

"Mmmmmm," Madison moaned in delight. She was too turned on to stop. "You guys want to - to help a horny girl out? Come on, touch me. I'm a slut. Feel me up, finger me, I'm going to cum!"

Madison now had two guys groping her breasts and a finger in her pussy. "Ooh!" She said in excitement as another of the guys slid a finger into her pussy alongside that of his friend. The fifth guy looked at her, feeling left out.

"I do have another hole, you know," she said to him. "Want to put a finger up my ass?" He quickly maneuvered around her, hiked up her skirt and slipped a finger inside.

"Come on, guys, I'm a nasty little slut. Did you like my slutty little outfit? Do you like the way I show off for you? And humiliate myself? I fucking love it, I - I - God, I love being a slut!"

"Yeah, you're nasty, baby," one guy said.

"Yeah, filthy slut. Shown off all over the mall!"

"I like the way you wrote on your body."

"A - a stranger did that, I - I asked for it, ohhhh God I wanted to show off! I want everyone to know. I want to be used, I - I'm a slut, ohhhh fuck! Put another finger in my ass, I'm going to cummmm!"

As soon as the finger shot up her ass, Hannah hit the vibrator, and Madison exploded with the intense sexual energy of an orgasm.

"Ohhhh yes finger me, feel me, touch me, I'm a slut! I love being groped by strangers - and used and, ohhhh!"

"Okay, okay, I, um - I have to go, I'm going to - I have to go to work," she announced. Fear crept back inside her head as she realized she just had a huge orgasm as she was fingered inside a busy mall. "Seriously, guys, thank you, I needed that!"

"Thank you, sweetie," one of the guys said as he kissed her cheek. "We did too." Madison pulled her skirt down and adjusted her top to cover her breasts and off she walked with Hannah.

"Wow, Madison. Just wow." Hannah said. She turned off the recording and handed Madison's phone back to her.

"Wow what?"

"You took that really far - I mean, I can't believe you just got groped and fingered to orgasm - here!"

"Yeah, I mean, once they started touching me, I couldn't help myself."

"I know. I mean, Madison, you're really - I mean, it's hot and all, but damn. You're always flashing and now you're blowing guys and getting felt up and fingered - I mean, if you keep this up, you're going to get us both arrested!"

"I know - but it's like - when I get horny I just don't care, I need it, you know?" Madison noticed she was attracting lots of stares as she walked through the mall with Hannah.

"I really am a slut," she thought. "After what just happened. I deserve this."

"Yeah, I mean - you really need to find an outlet for all your sexual energy, you know?"

"Yeah, something like that," Madison half-agreed.

"So what are you going to do about work?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're not seriously going to go through your shift with SLUT written on your stomach, are you?"

"Shit, I - I probably shouldn't," Madison admitted. All of the sudden she had an idea. "Why don't we switch tops? Yours would cover it up."

"Madison, I mean - I don't mind showing a little skin, but I mean - I'm not wearing that top for an entire shift, it's too -"

"Hannah, what the hell am I going to do?"

"I was thinking we stop at a different store and buy you a new one. Wouldn't it be hot if you wore something that barely covered up the writing, but showed your belly off a little?"

Madison nodded. Hannah was right. It would be hot to go through an entire shift trying not to slip up and let the writing come out. She remembered her experience doing this in class and how much she loved it. And besides, she really didn't deserve to wear something that only showed an inch or so of her midsection - it was too tame for a slut like her.

"Come on," Hannah said and pulled her friend into a store. Several minutes later, the girls emerged, and this time, Madison was wearing a loose- cropped, low-cut sleeveless top that covered up the writing but left her navel exposed, and off to work they went.

"Hi, girls!" Shawn said when the pair walked in for their shift.

"Hi Shawn!" Madison said, smiling.

"So, you two - I don't know how to say this, but before you get started, I need to see the two of you in my office. Okay?"

They nodded, wondering what this could be about, and followed him into the back, where he closed the door.

"Have a seat," he said.

"So what's this all about?" Hannah asked.

"Well, um - actually, it's about the other night. When you girls closed up together."

"Okay, what about it?" Madison said. Hannah looked at her nervously, remembering what happened that night. Madison reached under the table and placed her hand on top of Hannah's to comfort her.

"Well, there were a couple of things that were a little messy - one of the tables was a mess - and you know we can't have that. We need everything ready to open up the next day. So, um - I went back and looked at the security footage just to see what happened."

"Oh - wait, there's security footage?" said Hannah. A lump formed in her throat. "That must have been the table Madison was sitting on when I ate her pussy," she worried to herself.

"Yes, there is," said Shawn, snapping both the girls back to reality. "And I watched it." He turned the girls' attention to a computer screen where an image of a topless Madison and a partially-clothed Hannah was displayed.

"So how much did you see?" Madison asked nervously.

"Everything. All of it."

"Oh, God," Hannah thought. "He saw Madison eating me out and - licking my ass and my feet and then me eating her out?" She wondered to herself. "Shit!"

"Are we in trouble or something?" Madison interjected. "I mean, nobody was around or anything."

"Wait - is there audio?" Hannah asked all of the sudden.

"Yes, there is audio. I heard everything too."

"Shit," Hannah said out loud.

"Yeah, so I mean - I'm not going to make this any more embarrassing than it already is for both of you. But we have to do something about this. You girls - I don't care what sort of crazy shit you get off to on your own time, but you can't use the store as a sexual playground, you know?"

"So what are you going to do?" Hannah asked nervously.

"Well, technically I could terminate you. We're going to have to send all the merchandise on that table back to the warehouse or something. I mean, who wants to buy clothing that was basically used as a bedsheet for someone else's sexual encounter?"

"I'm sure I could find a few people," Madison said with a laugh.

"Not funny, Madison," Shawn said with a stern look. I just want you both to know how serious this is."

"So wait - you saw the writing on me? And watched me - you know - go down on her, and - heard us dirty talking each other?"

"Yeah, I heard it all. Never pegged you girls as interested in each other, but anyhow. We have to do something about this. I think I need a personal apology from both of you and - we need to make it clear that this is not to happen again or you will not be working here."

"Please, Shawn," Hannah pleaded. "I really need this job, I'm very sorry and I'm sure Madison is as well. Please don't fire me or anything."

"Well, I mean, I was thinking something a little more meaningful as far as an apology."

"I have an idea," Madison spoke up. "An idea about how we could apologize."

"Go on," Shawn said.

"What if Hannah and I - you know - let you in on the fun?"

"Madison!" Hannah protested.

"I mean - what if we - you know - took our clothes off and we apologize with our bodies?" Madison said.

"Well, I was thinking more of a written apology, but I think - it sounds like we could work something out, as long as Hannah's OK with it. Hannah?"

Hannah was stunned. Her friend had now seemingly roped her into having a threesome with their boss. She was shocked and in disbelief.

"Madison - I - I mean, do what you want, but - you can't just go around offering me up to whoever you want, you know?"

"Hannah, relax, it'll be fun. I mean, if it really bothers you, I mean - Shawn could just fuck me only. And I could eat that delicious pussy of yours. But then again, I think it would be hot if I licked your ass with his cock buried in your pussy while you pull on my tits and call me a five dollar whore."