Webslut Madison Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, God, I want to be humiliated," she said as she stroked her pussy. "I want it worse than it has ever been. I'll show you guys, I promise, ohhhh! And I'll tell you all the slutty things I've done, that way when everybody I know sees my videos, they'll know what a slut I really am, ohhhh!" She stroked her pussy especially hard and started to get close to orgasm, so she stopped for a moment before continuing.

"So I like - that's what I'm doing here and so this is like - what I want to happen. I want you to take my pictures, take my videos, pass them around. Repost them on every web site in existence. And I want you to put all my personal information with them."

"Like this information, I like - ohhhh, God this is going to ruin me - like ruin my entire life - but I want it so bad I don't care, I just - I just want to be exposed as a slut, I, ohhhh! I'm Madison Holt, I'm 22, I'm from Naperville Illinois. I am in school to be a teacher but I - Iike - I want you to make it so I can't ever teach. And I want to wake up on August first and I want to google my own name, Madison Holt, and see nothing but myself naked and acting like a slut, that way - ohhhh, yes - that way if anybody like - looks me up for a job interview or like - wants to know what their old friend Madison is doing, ohhhh, they'll just see me as a humiliated slut, ohhhh!"

Madison couldn't stop herself. "See what this does to me, ohhhhh, see how turned on it gets me? That's how you know I mean it. I mean it, I'm a fucking slut. I'm just a toy to use. My life is just a joke for you guys to use for your pleasure, ohhhh, that's right, I want this, I want to ruin my own future just to make you cum, ohhhh - and make me cum too, I want to like - be forced to live as a slut forever, ohhhh! I'm so close to cumming but I can't!"

Madison laid back on her bed for a minute, collecting her thoughts, taking a break so she wouldn't cum.

She sat up and started talking again. "I'm basically going to be touching myself nonstop but not letting myself cum, like - for the next three plus weeks. This sucks. But like - I want you to promise, when you see this, you'll give me what I want, what I need - what I deserve. Expose me everywhere. I want to be totally, like, completely humiliated. See how much it turns me on? That's how you know I really am just a dumb little slut. Please? Please expose me for all to see?"

"So I, like - I think I'm going to - like I showered an hour ago and I haven't even put on clothes yet. I honestly feel like I don't deserve clothes, like - if I'm going to be exposed I should be constantly reminded of what I am. So as long as my roommate isn't here, or I'm in my bedroom alone - no clothes for me. And when I go out or when my roommate is here, like - I'm going to make myself dress like - really skimpy, slutty - just to remind myself I'm just a little exposed, shown off slut, okay?

"Mmmmm," Madison said, caressing her nipples, then pinching them. "It makes me like - so turned on to show my body off to everybody I can, ohhhh, you have no idea how much I love this, ohhhh!"

Madison laid back on her bed again to cool off before standing up. "So here I am, naked for you. Remember, Madison Holt, 22, Naperville. Exposure slut. Webslut Madison. And here's my naked body for you." She stood up, showing her body to the camera. "I know I'm like - like - a normal looking, fit, attractive girl and I could have a normal life, but I would rather expose myself."

Madison lingered for the better part of a minute, just showing off her body, caressing her curves, pinching her nipples. "Okay, I really have to turn this off, just because I like - if I keep doing this I'm not going to be able to keep myself from cumming. So I'll see you tomorrow and I'll write something dirty on myself. Love you guys, and thank you for giving me what I need!"

With that, Madison turned off the video. "Wow, I'm really doing this," she thought. Her roommate was out for the day, so she went into the living room to watch some television - completely naked, of course.

The rest of that day, Madison lounged around daydreaming. She was unbelievably excited. She knew she was acting crazy, even insane, but she knew she was actually going to ensure she got what she asked for this time. "I'm going to put too much effort into this to back out," she thought.

The next day was a work day, which made it slightly easier to forget about her sexual needs for a while. Of course, that didn't stop her from wearing a tight top that showed half her stomach with a short skirt - and of course, no panties - at work that day. Hannah was off that day, which Madison found to be a relief, because she was worried Shawn would try to fuck them both again the next time they worked together, and she didn't think she could keep herself from cumming or successfully explain to Shawn why she had no interest in an orgasm.

But overall, it wasn't as bad of a day. She went running in the morning in another cutoff T-shirt, and other than that and a couple minor incidents at work, she was mostly successful in keeping her mind off of sex until she got home. Her roommate was gone, staying with her boyfriend - where she always seemed to be these days - and Madison knew in a couple days she would be leaving for the remainder of the summer. So, she stripped down to her bare skin and set about planning the day's exposure video.

"What do I want to write?" She thought as she stood in front of her mirror with a marker. "How about I just ask for what I want," she thought. She uncapped the marker, and her heart began to beat faster as she touched it to her skin, slowly and carefully writing out the letters to "PLEASE EXPOSE ME" in large letters between her breasts and navel.

Madison then got out her phone - she seemed to lose it more often than usual when she was naked, after all, which she chalked up to a lack of a place to put it - and started recording herself.

"Hi, um - so this is Madison again, I - um - well, today is July 8, and I like - I'm still definitely going to be posting myself, like - all my videos and pictures and, so - yeah," she began. "So today I wrote this on myself. It says please expose me," she said.

"And that's because this is what I want. It's what I crave. My little slut pussy needs it. I can't stop thinking about it, ohhhh," she said as she started to stroke her pussy. "I still can't cum but God, all I think about is being exposed on every web site with my name and everything. I'm Madison Holt, I'm from Naperville, Illinois, and I want to be exposed everywhere."

"Ohhhh, god yes," she said, stroking her pussy. "Please do this to me. Please expose me. It's really me, Madison Holt, just an average everyday 22 year old American girl, except I want to be naked all over the web, and I want to be famous for it, it makes me so horny, ohhhh!"

"Make me keep going, guys. Make me humiliate and ruin myself. And please help me, ohhhh, I need it, I want it, I deserve it, I'm a slut! Please, please, please, I like - I'm begging all of you - don't like, just watch me and jerk your cock, like - save all my videos, show me to your friends, and post them on every website. I want to be nothing more than an exposed little Webslut. Can you help me get what I want? Please, please expose me, spread me around, make me keep going. Make me humiliate myself. It really really makes me like, I cum so hard when I'm humiliated and embarrassed! I like, oh god, I need to - like - be the biggest shown off little slut!"

"Ohhhhh I want to cum so bad thinking about all the horrible things you guys are going to do to me. Like it says, please expose me, I'm like - begging you. I'm literally begging for it. Please give me what I want. Guys it's really me, nobody is making me do this I'm just - I'm like - doing it to myself, I'm like - ohhhhh, I'm choosing this - like - to be exposed and ruined, ohhhh - it's me, I'm doing it to myself because I'm such a filthy slut!"

"it's too bad I can't cum, I'm so close, but I have twenty four more days to go. I don't deserve to cum, I'm just here to make you cum. Won't you give me what I want? Please? I mean it. I'm serious. God, how can I prove how bad I really want this?"

Madison got up and went to her purse and pulled out her drivers license and quickly took a sticky note and covered up the address and showed it to the camera. "Here, does this help? Madison Kendall Holt, Naperville. See? It's really me. That's my real name."

Madison sat back and smiled at her accomplishment. "Maybe I'll think of more ways to prove I really want this," she said. "Maybe tomorrow, or another day. Like I said yesterday, I'm making one a day until I'm fully exposed."

"And seriously, guys - thank you all for helping me with this. I'm yours. Your little slut." Madison blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off.

She was restless for the rest of the day. Not only was she completely nude, she now had "please expose me" written on her body and could not stop thinking about sex. She took a shower, hoping to wash off some of the writing just to prepare for the next day. It was difficult to say the least, and she realized that perhaps lipstick would be a better idea.

Madison was walking around her apartment, pacing really, later that evening. She strutted back and forth, looking at her body in the mirror, when she realized her strut and appeal would be heightened if she was wearing high heels.

So she went to her closet and pulled out her highest heels, a pair of black five-inch stilettos made just for sex appeal. She put them on and strutted back and forth and looked at her body. "Damn, you slut," she said to herself. It was almost as if she became another person - a mistress of sorts - ordering her other half, her subservient half, and imposing rules on her as she spoke.

"You know what, slut?" She said to herself. "New rule. You must wear high heels and be otherwise naked at all times you are home alone. Sound good?"

"Yes, I am a slut and I will do as you say," her other half replied. She followed through, even sleeping in the shoes. Madison dreamt about being tied down to the bed, face down, and fucked repeatedly on camera for all to see. "Maybe someday, that's what I will be. That will be my life," she thought.

Of course, Madison did not sleep well. She was far too aroused, and it was becoming something of a nightly issue for her now, as her denial was starting to mess with her head. She could tell she was going insane and she made no effort to stop it.

It seemed that she woke up every hour, needing, waiting, wanting to be used, but all she could do was softly stroke her pussy until she got tired enough to drift back to sleep.

She woke up in the morning and decided to go for a run again. Running and working seemed to be the only things remotely getting her through her denial. Of course, she thought about sex, and she got aroused doing those things, but not nearly as badly or as often as when she sat around the apartment nude, teasing herself, or when she was making videos to post online.

For this run she chose a pair of tight workout pants - no panties again - and a sleeveless shirt that she cropped, cut in half, and tied in the front so that it covered as little as possible. She cut the back out so that the shirt was just two little strips of cloth, one around her neck and one around her mid-back. And then she ran around, bent over to tie her shoes, and more, desperate to put on a show.

When she got back, she jumped in the shower, an experience as erotic as it was purposeful. At least she was able to scrub off the remnants of the marker - then she gasped as she realized that if anyone was looking closely enough and long enough, they could potentially have seen what she wrote on herself the evening before. She emerged and strapped her stillettos on her feet and wondered how she was going to spend the rest of her day - it wasn't even noon yet.

She sat down on her couch, spread-eagle. After all, a slut like her should always be spread, she reasoned. After some time, she walked to her window, hoping and praying that someone might walk by and see her body. But nobody came. Madison made lunch and watched some television - or probably more frequently, just stared at her exposed pussy, wishing someone would come and use her, wishing she could have just one measly orgasm.

Around mid-afternoon, she arose and went into the bedroom. It was time to make today's video, she had decided. She got out her lipstick and wrote on her body. "What should I write today?" She wondered. "I'm so desperate and - I need it now more than ever," she thought. Slowly, she watched in the mirror as she spelled out "RUIN MY LIFE" in large letters on her chest and stomach, then flipped on her camera and started shooting the video.

"Hi, it's Madison again. Today is July 9, so this is my third video and it's twenty three days until I can cum. I actually just realized - I'm kind of excited because it's just two weeks until I completely expose myself forever. Just two weeks left of being the Madison Holt everybody has known, and then after that I'll be Webslut Madison forever and Madison Holt will just be an internet meme - a name that is synonymous with total slut."

"So this is what I wrote today - ruin my life. That's it. Because I'm doing this to myself knowing I'll never be a teacher a day in my life. I'll never be normal again. All the good guys will call me a slut and run away. I'll lose my friends, maybe my family. And I choose this, guys, I like - I want my life completely turned upside down. I want my, like - ohhhh, I want my reputation ruined!" She moaned as she started to touch her pussy.

"Please help me? Like - please help me ruin my own life and my own reputation, ohhhhh God I'm just a whore! Please, please, I want to ruin myself - like, ohhhh, completely ruin my own life and, like - my reputation - my future - like - God, my future should be being like - oh my god like - somebody tie me up and livestream me taking cock after cock - and eating pussy, eating ass - oh my God I want that - I want to be a fuck toy, I want to be humiliated!"

Madison started stroking her pussy heavily. "See what this does to me? See what it does to a slut like me? See how much I like - literally like - want my life to be fucking ruined? I don't care about it. I don't care about my life or my future anymore, and you shouldn't either. I just want to be a slut!"

"Please, I'm begging you, please, please listen to me! Please help a horny girl out, I mean it, I promise! I'll cum over and over to this, mmmmm!" Madison slipped her soaking wet fingers out of her pussy and licked them sensually for the camera. "Like - just tie me up and give me orgasm after orgasm. Make me - make me do - disgusting things - humiliating things - I want to spend the rest of my life chained up and exposed 24/7 until I die, I don't want to be a teacher. Take me. Take me and hold me captive, I'm too much of a slut to get a job and provide for myself. Make me a public plaything. Please, I'm desperate, I need all of this!"

"See? See how wet I get thinking about being such a slut I ruin my own life just to get off? See how dripping wet and worthless I am?"

"Thank you. Thank you for giving me what I need. I know I like - sound insane and you're probably wondering why an attractive young girl would want this kind of life but - I'm addicted to it. I know what I'm doing and what I'm asking for. I know what the consequences are. I have the guts to accept them and I willingly ask for this. Do you have the guts to help me? To expose and ruin me? If you do, I'll never stop thanking you - like - with my slutty little body."

Madison blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off. She laid back on her bed, unable to stop her fantasies.

Over the next couple of days, Madison found herself doing more of the same. She went to work in a skimpy outfit, reluctantly talked her way out of fucking her boss again, and went for a run. She made a video on July 10, much like the ones before, with "Webslut Madison For Life" written on her body, and the next day, she made yet another after writing "Make Me Regret This."

By July 12, she was getting even more desperate. She took some photos and posted them online - nude, of course - just to get her juices flowing and get that exposure feeling back. She went to a park in a bikini top and skirt and showed her tits to a complete stranger, just to get a rush out of it.

And then she made a video. This time, she wrote on her body "JUST A SET OF HOLES" and flipped on her camera.

"Hi guys," she began. "I'm Madison again. Now it's July 12 - just eleven days until I post it all and ruin myself!" She said excitedly. "And today, I decided to degrade myself by writing just a set of holes on my body."

"Why? Because that's all I am. I don't even want to be thought of as a person anymore. I'm just a pussy, an ass, and a mouth. And you know what? I don't even own my own body. It isn't mine. It's for all of you, to be your plaything, to use as you wish, mmmmm!" She was already stroking herself again.

"These are my holes," she said - "I mean - these are holes - they aren't mine after all. So I want to show you up close. Let you see them, inspect them. Display them for you." She slowly adjusted the camera to give a close-up of her pussy.

"This is a pussy for you," she said. "Do with it as you wish. You can fuck it, finger it, expose it, pass it around, ohhhh! Yes! Fist it. Double fist it. Spread it open and ruin it. Hurt it. Beat it. Spit on it. It doesn't belong to me and I have no say in what happens to it." Madison slowly stroked it as she let the camera show her pussy for the better part of a minute, spreading it, opening it, and stroking it before pulling her hand away and just letting the viewer ogle it. "I just want to keep showing it because I - I like - I need to feel like I'm permanently on display," she explained. "It feels so good to just open my body up for exposure - for viewing," she explained.

Madison flipped over and showed a close-up of her asshole to the camera. "This is an asshole," she explained. "It can be used for brutal fucking, fingered, fisted, and exposed. Shove huge objects in there. Make me taste it. Use it however you like." Madison submissively arched her back and spread her cheeks and allowed the viewer a good long look at her ass. "Gape it, ruin it. It doesn't belong to me anymore."

Then, after at least a minute of just spreading her ass open, Madison put the camera in front of her face. "This is a mouth," she began. "Use it for face fucking, throat fucking. Pussy eating, cock sucking, ass licking. Slap this face. Force huge dildos in it. Spit in it. Gag it. Feed it cum. Make it say disgusting, degrading things about the slut who used to own it. I don't even own my own mouth anymore. So what will you do with it?" Madison opened wide and showed the inside of her mouth to the camera for the better part of a minute.

"That's me - just a set of holes. A pussy, an ass, and a mouth to use. That's all I am. So do whatever you want with me - just please, make it humiliating. Make it degrading. Make me regret becoming a play toy. And of course, capture it all on video so you can keep exposing me, all over the internet! Ohhhhh, yes, it gets me so wet to be exposed!"

"So will you humiliate me so I can never take it back?" She blew a kiss to the camera and thanked it, and turned it off.

Madison just got more depraved from there. On the 13th, she wrote "worthless slut for exposure" on her body and stroked her pussy while she commented repeatedly on how worthless she was. On the 14th, she wrote $2 whore on her tits again and explained to the viewers her fantasy of having to take fifty different cocks every single day in order to make enough money to live on. The day after that she was back to craving web exposure, writing "make me famous" on her stomach and begging to be exposed all over.