Webslut Madison Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During this time, as she made her daily preparations for self-ruination, Madison didn't really think much about whether this was something she actually wanted to go through with. As she looked back later, she realized this was probably because the exposure just wasn't that imminent - her date for posting everything was still over a week away.

Over the next few days, Madison continued to make her videos. One day she wrote "find me on Facebook" on her body, daring viewers to cross the line between the Madison her fans and followers knew, and the Madison her friends and family knew. Once she wrote "Humiliate me. Expose me. It makes me cum" on herself. And she kept becoming more and more wanton and willing, and less able to suppress her sexual urges.

By July 19, four days before her exposure, she was a dripping mess even at work. She couldn't go a mere minute without her mind wandering, creating sexual fantasies out of even the most mundane of situations. She wanted the guy pumping gas next to her to take her in the bathroom and force his cock in her ass. She looked at the middle-aged cashier at the grocery store and wanted to eat her pussy. And she wanted everyone to look at her body. At that point it had been a week since she wore a shred of clothing at home, other than her heels of course. She even began tying her feet together at night, sleeping that way - what little sleep she was able to manage - just to feel some semblance of being used.

But on July 19, Madison decided that her videos needed to kick it up a notch - and after work that day, she sat down with three dildos, completely nude except for her heels, and turned on her camera.

"Hi, um - it's me, Madison Holt again. I like - so this is the thirteenth daily video I've made - four more to go and I'm done. I'll be an exposed Webslut, hopefully, anyway. But today you'll notice I didn't write anything on my body. That's because I've, like - I've been craving like - more humiliation. I've been so horny lately. I haven't cum in three weeks almost and that's like - that's a record for me, it's not even close. So this is what I'm going to do."

"I have three dildos here - the first is kind of a smaller one, about the size of an average penis. About six images long, and like - you know - penis size. The second one is about ten or twelve inches, maybe? And it's fat. Like what is that, two inches across maybe? And the third one - it's not as far but it's long. Like a foot and a half long."

"So today, to humiliate myself for you, I'm going to deep throat these dildos. I'm basically going to see if I can like - throatfuck myself, like - destroy my throat. I'll gag but I'll keep going. My goal is basically to go until I literally can't take it any more, and then force myself to make it even worse. Ohhhhh," she said, running her clit. "It makes me so turned on to do this to myself."

"So I - I've deepthroated dildos before, and I love it, and it's - it's because, like - when you do it to a guy, to his cock, you're giving him pleasure, that's one of the reasons you do it. But when you do it to a dildo, the dildo doesn't feel any pleasure. So it's obviously, like - oh my god, this sounds so stupid - but it's like this - the only reason a girl would ever deepthroat a dildo and wreck her throat is because she just likes having her throat wrecked. And it just - like - I know you guys will like watching it but - you won't be able to feel it, like - I'm just a slut and I'm doing this because it gives me pleasure, it turns me on to do, like - to make myself suffer, I guess."

"Mmmmmhmmmm," Madison moaned. "Are you ready to watch me make myself suffer?" She said seductively. "To humiliate and degrade myself? I want you to watch. I want you to like it. And I want you to expose me." Madison rubbed her clit, holding her fingers to the camera after, making sure the viewer could see her glistening wetness. "See how wet it makes me to do this?" She teased.

"Okay, so - this one is pretty much a warm up," she said, starting with the smallest toy. She opened her mouth and took it in slowly, her lips caressing its shaft as she did so. Quickly she worked it into her mouth until she had its entire length inside. "Mmmmm," she moaned. She opened her mouth and rammed it in, back and forth, back and forth, but she didn't even so much as gag or cough.

After about a minute of this, she stopped. "Okay, good warmup - but if I want to wreck my throat, I need something bigger." She next took the fat, foot long dildo out and pressed it to her lips. She spit on it, licked its head teasingly, and sucked the first three or for inches for the better part of a minute, moaning as she did so.

And then, Madison leaned back and opened her mouth wide. She slowly but forcefully pushed the dildo in - soon half had disappeared, and then three quarters - and then she opened wider before choking on it.

"Mmmm," she moaned, pulling it out. "I'm a dirty little slut. Now watch me wreck my throat." Madison opened wide and forced it back, a little faster, until she choked and coughed again. She swallowed her saliva as she pulled it out, drooling on it, before opening her mouth again.

This time, she did not allow herself to stop as fast. She pushed it in quickly, ramming it against the back of her throat. Coughing, she lurched forward, her eyes practically on top of the camera.she forced it deeper, coughing again, as her eyes began to water.

"Ohhhh, yeah," she said as she took it out and then forced it in again. This time she grabbed it and forced it as far as it would go, fucking her face and her throat with it. Back and forth it went, deeper and deeper, until she gagged. A mess of saliva and mucus spilled out of her mouth and onto the dildo, but she just rammed it back in. She gurgled and choked but didn't dare take it out. Her mascara started to run down her face as her eyes welled up with tears - but she kept going.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," I'm a nasty fucking whore," she said before ramming the dildo even deeper. She began to drool out of the sides of her mouth but this only made her ram it in faster, harder. She stroked her pussy softly with one hand as she rammed the dildo into the back of her throat with the other.

Her tears and mascara had run past her nose. She leaned forward for a close-up, ramming the dildo in as far as she could. Deeper and deeper she pushed. A look of pure agony crossed her face - she pushed it deeper still. She could barely breathe. Determined, she began to bob her head up and down, forcing it deeper with her head rather than her hands.

Madison grabbed the back of her head with one hand and placed the balls end of the dildo down on the bed. She grabbed her head with both hands and rammed her head down, choking herself on the dildo. She coughed but, once again, just kept going, determined not to let that deter her from humiliating herself even more.

"Ohhhmmmm!" She moaned as she forced it in a little too far. It was hard to breathe again. Madison's face was half-covered with tears, phlegm, and spit. She forced it even farther, choking herself again, phlegm and spit running out of her mouth. She pulled the dildo out and pressed her lips together and spit softly, copious amounts of off-yellowish liquid spewing out of her mouth and down her chin.

"I'm such a fucking whore," she said. "I'm going to completely ruin my throat and I fucking love it. Do you think I've had enough? Because I haven't, I still need more. I'm not even ready for the third dildo yet," she went on.

Madison took the dildo in both hands, tilting her head back and forcing the dildo in as far as she could, over and over again. She coughed, she spit, she kept going. For minutes she just fucked her own throat, showing herself absolutely no mercy, destroying it.

"Mmmm," she said, pulling it out again. "I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I don't want you to care about me. I don't want you to have any respect for me. I don't want you to ever stop destroying my life and my reputation. I just want you to think about how much of a stupid, dumb slut I am for doing this to myself. I want it to hurt so bad," she said. "The only thing I'm getting out of this is that I get to humiliate myself because that's what I need."

Madison rammed the dildo deep into her throat. She was taking the entire length into her mouth. She closed her mouth around the end, her teeth holding the dildo inside, and she coughed silently, choking, and then slapped herself in the face now that her hands were free. Tears began to stream down her cheek. It was extremely painful but Madison was equally determined. She slapped herself again.

"God, I'm a good for nothing whore! Just a piece of shit whore!" She thought to herself. "I deserve this, all of it, I need to make it even worse!" She opened her mouth without moving her teeth, showing the dildo gagging her to tears. She started to cough and cry harder. "I am nothing," she thought, slapping herself again. She was immensely aroused, unable to stop herself and unable to cum, desiring the worst things to happen to her, desiring to make them happen herself to prove her lowliness.

Madison sniffled. She pushed her fingers into her mouth, pushing the dildo even deeper. She wailed as tears dropped down her cheeks and off her face. And then, forcing it a little deeper, she started to gag uncontrollably. Madison dry-heaved, vomiting, but the path of the vomit was completely blocked by her dildo.

"Mmmhmmhmm!" She wailed. She slapped herself again, wanting to somehow make it worse. But when she slapped herself, her teeth shifted slightly, and the dildo came shooting out of her mouth and landed on the floor, propelled by the vomit that had built up and was trying to find a path out. Vomit spewed out of her mouth, rolling down her chin and onto her bed.

Madison gasped for breath and collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. She remained there for several seconds, feeling utterly humiliated and ruined.

"Are you proud of me? I just destroyed my throat until I threw up," she said. "How can you even see me as a person? Nobody could possibly care about me, and if you do, you're just as stupid as I am. I'm never going to be a teacher. You want this whore teaching your kids? I wouldn't. Please, don't ever stop - pass this all over the internet. Don't ever stop destroying my reputation!"

"And do you think I've had enough?" She asked. "I still don't even think I'm ready for the third dildo yet." Madison grabbed the same dildo off the floor and forced it back into her mouth. She eagerly sucked her vomit off of it before choking herself until she spewed again.

"There, I did it, I felt like a whore, so I needed to do it again," she explained. "I think I need it deeper in my throat. Do you want to see me ruin myself?"

Madison picked up the longest dildo. It was about eighteen inches long, albeit thinner than the last one.

This time, Madison tilted her head back and forced it in all the way without stopping. Somehow this one was a little easier to take, probably because of the smaller girth. In the mirror, Madison could see the dildo moving inside her neck all the way down to the base of her neck, where it became invisible.

"Mmmm, this ones going all the way down to here!" Madison pointed out, pointing to the upper part of her chest. "You can see it move inside of me - see?" Madison fucked herself roughly, turning her body to give the viewer a long look, proving that the dildo was indeed going all the way to the area where her neck met her chest.

"Think this will ruin my throat?" She asked. "I really hope it does. I hope I ruin it forever just to get you guys off - and just to humiliate myself. You know I'd do that to myself, right? Ruin my body forever just to give you an orgasm? Just to humiliate myself and make myself a whore?" She took the dildo and thrust in down again. Over and over she fucked herself. She cried. She choked. She gagged, but she kept going. For a solid five minutes she fucked her throat roughly, taking the dildo deep down, as far as she could, like a good slut.

"I just had an idea," she said at last. Her voice was getting hoarse; she sounded horrible. "You know what would really wreck me? If I shoved both of these inside at the same time," she said, holding up the second and third dildos. "I've never done this before, so I don't know what's going to happen, but I don't care.

Madison shoved the longer and thinner one in as far as she could, holding on to the base just outside her mouth with her left hand - and then she placed the foot long, fatter dildo in her mouth next to it and pushed. She gagged immediately, but it just opened her throat up a little and she shoved it in farther. She coughed. At that point, any shred of dignity, and any shred of self-worth that kept her from continuing with her experiment completely evaporated.

"God, it hurts!" She thought to herself. "Yes! I need this! This is exactly - ohhhhh!" She forced it farther, stretching her throat, seemingly paralyzing herself before stretching herself some more by pushing it farther. Tears started to fall uncontrollably. She could feel vomit squeezing past the two dildos, erupting uncontrollably, exiting her mouth. Her face was covered in tears, makeup and vomit, but she pushed it in further, sending another wave of vomit through her mouth.

Madison had completely lost any shred of dignity she had remaining, and she loved it. She pushed the dildo in another half inch and vomited again. And then, she forced it in the rest of the way, sending another stream of vomit streaming past the dildos and onto her bed and floor.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she pulled the dildos out of her mouth. She sat up, scooped up some of the vomit, and began to rub it onto her breasts. "I like this," she said. "Humiliating myself and getting covered, I - I wish I could cum so bad, I'd cum so hard to this," she said. "I really had fun showing you all what a whore I am. And maybe you'll believe me when I say I want my reputation completely ruined, and you'll actually do it to me - make it so I can never take it back," she said.

"I'll be back tomorrow," she said before blowing a kiss and turning off the camera. After she was done, she simply sat in a pool of vomit and tears, completely humiliated, not even feeling that she deserved to get up and clean off. For what seemed like forever, she simply laid there in the mess she made, and she knew she deserved it.

Madison actually cried herself to sleep that night. Her throat was raw, and she actually wondered if she had done some sort of permanent damage as a result of all the abuse she had given herself. She did eventually take a shower and clean the vomit and spit off her bed and floor, but of course, the only clothing she put on the rest of the day was her shoes, which she wore to bed.

Madison slept better that night than she had in a week, probably because the abuse she had given herself was physically exhausting. However, the following night, she just laid there, unable to sleep. Her throat still hurt, although she was less worried that it would be permanent. But that wasn't what was bothering her. Instead, she laid there and thought about the reality of what she was doing to herself.

"My God," she thought. "If anyone ever sees that - I'm really not going to be a teacher," she said softly to herself. "If you can just google my name and find that - and all the other stuff - parents would go ape shit if I ever set foot in a classroom. I'm sure the school would thoroughly check me out before hiring me, and they wouldn't want the trouble, so - I'm toast," she said.

"Then again, I've asked for exposure before and didn't really get anything serious," she said. "So maybe it won't actually happen? But maybe it was because I didn't take charge and make it happen - like - post all the videos and let people spread them around - I just sent them to one person, and who knows if he ever actually posted them or not."

"My parents would really be devastated," she said. "They've been good to me - they did the best they could and tried to raise me to be a wholesome girl." She thought about how her parents would react if they knew she had started sleeping around, let alone if they knew about her exposure intentions. "It would be so humiliating if they ever found out. And I don't know how I would explain not being able to teach to them."

"Is this really what I want?" She asked herself. "But God, it just turns me on so much - so much I really don't care - I don't care what happens to me. I'm going to cum so hard, over and over again, and I'll never get an orgasm that good if I don't do it."

It was like humiliation and exposure was her drug and she was chasing a fix. And just like a drug, she had built up a tolerance to it, and now she needed more just to get the same release that she once found so easy to obtain simply by posting a nude photo of herself on the internet, or showing someone her bare tits in public. Now, it would take begging for her life and reputation to be ruined - and actually getting it - for her to have the same euphoric feeling again.

"Fuck it," she said. "I need it. I know it's wrong, and stupid, and insane, but I just - I need it. I can't help myself and I can't tell myself no." Madison tied her legs to the bed, craving any sort of humiliation she could manage, and drifted off to sleep.

Madison continued to go for runs to take the edge off. She continued to go to work when she was scheduled, and thank God, she hadn't been scheduled with Hannah lately. She kept making videos too. One day she wrote "Madison Holt, Naperville,IL" on her body and talked about how she wanted the viewers to know her real identity and use it against her. She wrote "Send this to all my friends" and explained that she was looking for the worst kind of humiliation.

And soon, July 22nd has arrived - the day before Madison was to make her videos - all of them - available to the world. She slapped herself that day. It was a good, solid 20 minutes of nothing but Madison slapping her own face. Warming up, slapping harder, then harder and harder. She slapped her own face so hard her hand started to sting, and then she kept going. Her face turned red, then began to bruise. She kept going. She slapped herself so hard her lip began to bleed, but she kept going for another five minutes after that. And she kept begging to be used, humiliated, exposed and ruined.

Finally, the big day had arrived. Madison spent quite some time that morning doing her hair and makeup, wanting to make sure she looked perfect for the occasion. Then she sat in front of her computer, ready to start recording.

"You know what?" She thought. "Maybe I should go for a walk first - clear my head, and get myself in the right frame of mind for this." Madison thought about what life would be like for her once she was exposed forever. She would get knowing glances from friends and strangers alike. People would recognize her, guys would try to get into her pants - hell, she'd probably let them - her body would just be a plaything for use. Not only was she about to expose her body online more than she ever had before, she was going to do it in the most degrading, humiliating way possible.

Madison stood up. She went to her drawer and pulled out her favorite butt plug and slowly pushed it into her ass. After that was done, she found one of her smallest tops, a spaghetti-strap top that was low-cut and barely more than a bra. Obviously it was designed to be worn without a bra, so she put it on by itself. And next, she pulled out a pair of short shorts that sat a couple inches below her bellybutton and showed her ass cheeks in the back. "Damn," she thought, looking in the mirror. "I look like a fucking slut!"

Not quite satisfied, Madison unbuttoned her shorts before grabbing her keys and stepping outside.