Webslut Madison Ch. 19

Story Info
She performs at the college auditorium; who's watching?
9.6k words
4.77
17.8k
17

Part 19 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late next morning when Madison, lying naked as usual in her bed, got a text from Dan.

"Hey there," he began. "We had a lot of fun last night, and I know you did too."

"Thanks," Madison wrote back simply. She felt exhausted, and despite her history of lewd behavior, she actually felt ashamed. She had let seven guys use her holes the night before. Seven! She shuddered after the thought.

"Eww!" She said to herself. "Eww eww eww!" Six of the guys she had only met an hour or so before. She didn't know any of their names, nothing about them at all. And she had allowed them to just - use her! Use her like a toy and toss her aside! She may have been an exposed webslut, but she had never felt so disgusting.

"I really have to stop behaving like a slut," she thought. "I mean - internet exposure and everything that comes with it is one thing. But at least it can't get me pregnant, and at least I can't catch anything doing it. And - and I don't know if - like, I could probably make excuses for that," she lied to herself. "But how do you make excuses for letting yourself get gangbanged by a room full of guys you just met and don't know their names? I really am turning into a slut. Or maybe I've already turned into one."

Madison's self-deprecating thoughts were interrupted, however, by another text from Dan.

"Glad you came clean to me last night. You know, about the whole Webslut Madison thing. I've been watching your videos all morning. I mean, holy shit. That is raw. I honestly can't believe some of it!"

"Thanks," Madison said nonchalantly. "I get really into it sometimes."

"Yeah, no shit!" Dan replied. "I mean, I can believe it. Believe it all. And I do, because I know you, and I know how much of a slut you are. I knew it that day outside our class last year when you had it written on your body and I took you back to my apartment and fucked you. But damn! Some of that shit it just hot as hell!"

"Anything in particular?" Madison asked. She rolled over onto her back and softly stroked her pussy.

"Ohhhh, fuck. Here we go again. Just a dumb used up gangbanged shown off slut and I'm already getting turned on because Dan likes my videos," she thought. "I'm - I'm just such a slut for wanting it like this."

"Yeah, definitely. The one where you pounded your throat with that dildo, holy fuck. I didn't know a girl could enjoy destroying her own throat until she cried, even a nasty slut like you. The one where you had to have that stranger write slut on you. The one where you were naked in the snow, freezing your tits off and talking about how you don't deserve clothes. Slapping the shit out of your own face. Begging to be exposed all over, begging for your life to be ruined. Damn, Madison! I want to make it happen!"

"Please, Dan," she began. "Don't take that too seriously. I know you could do it if you wanted to."

"It's going to happen whether I do it or not."

"Probably. I'm kinda fucked. It's just a matter of time before anyone can google my name and find it. Find everything. And before my friends and my parents find out. God, I'm going to be so humiliated and so fucked."

"Yeah, probably." Madison started stroking her pussy more heavily, sliding two fingers in between her moistening lips.

"You really want it don't you? Dan asked.

"I don't know. I mean I used to think it was just a hot fantasy. But I basically can't cum without it and I know if and when it happens I'm going to cum so hard."

"You dirty little slut. You're probably fingering yourself right now just thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Yes," Madison admitted. "But please, can we let this go on, get me more spread around and irreversibly exposed so I completely lose control before my life is actually ruined?" Madison asked. She closed her eyes, thinking about how stupid she was for actually wanting that, for actually wanting her reputation ruined forever and to be completely humiliated for it. She could have just turned into a cum slut that sucked every cock in sight and had a reputation for that - at least she's still be able to teach! Slowly, she slid two fingers inside her aching pussy and took a deep breath.

"I can't wait to get my fucking life and reputation ruined forever," she whispered to herself as she arched her back and slipped into an alternate reality.

Madison came hard again that morning. That night, she met Dan for dinner, and he told her what he had planned. He wanted her to go to the auditorium on a Tuesday night and he would tell her the rest.

She showed up, of course, two Tuesdays later, and after being blindfolded and wearing noise-canceling earphones, depriving her of sight and sound, she walked onto the stage and sat in a chair.

"Take off your shirt," Dan ordered, speaking into her headphones, once she was seated.

"Dan?! Are you crazy? Right here?"

"Yes, slut. You know you want to."

A million thoughts rushed through Madison's mind. "Who is in the auditorium?" She thought. "Sure, it could be nobody, just a way to heighten my arousal without actually showing me off. But when has Dan ever done that? He just made me fuck a room full of his friends I had barely met!"

Her thoughts raged on. "What if - fuck, what if he filled the room with a bunch of our classmates and he's finally doing it, making me expose myself and show them what I really am, just an exposed, shown off, passed-around slut?" The thought was terrifying. After all, she certainly wasn't sure she wanted to be outed in front of her entire class. But she was also incredibly aroused at the thought - the thought of being made to strip on stage in front of those same people. "Am I crazy?!" She thought.

"Dan, I - I mean sort of, but - but - who's out there?"

"Don't worry about that, sweetie," Dan said with a chuckle.

"But - I mean - it could be, like - anybody. Everybody, our whole class..."

"Is that who you want it to be, Madison?"

"No!" She half-lied.

"Now, listen. I know you love to be exposed, and you know it too, don't you?"

"I mean - well- he's, but -"

"And do you think I'd make you do something like this - strip, here - if I thought you didn't actually want it deep down?"

The question baffled Madison for a minute. "Deep down? She thought. "I mean, deep down I want to be exposed in front of everybody, classmates, old friends, my parents' neighbors, old teachers...deep down I want to be reduced to nothing but the most famous whore on the internet. But I'm reality..."

"Madison?" Dan asked, breaking her train of thought.

"Yeah. I mean, deep down, sure," she said without thinking. "Wait," she thought. "What am I saying? Deep down do I want that, or is it just a hot fantasy that I've come way too close to fulfilling? Deep down has to just be a fantasy!

"Then take it off," came the instructions again. Shit, thought Madison, too late.

"Take it off now. Or everyone you know gets a little surprise - a video of sweet, innocent little Madison being the willing target of a gangbang!"

"Fuck!" She thought. She knew she really didn't have much choice. She knew she didn't want THAT to happen, and she had basically given Dan permission to force her, blackmail her into furthering her exposure. Plus, her pussy was starting to get wet.

Slowly, Madison lifted her shirt. It was a slightly- cropped T-shirt, only showing an inch or so of her stomach, the kind of shirt she knew she'd have to either cut up or get rid of if she really committed to dressing like a slut full-time at the beginning of the next year. And slowly, more and more of Madison's stomach was exposed, and then her chest, as she carefully pulled the shirt off over her blindfold and her headphones.

"There," she said. "Happy?" She sighed, a little relieved that nothing important was actually showing. But Dan had other ideas, of course.

"Okay. Now let me help you out of those shorts," he said as he tugged on the button. Her shorts were denim and short, a hint of her ass visible from the rear. Dan grabbed the top hem and pulled down, taking her panties with the shorts as he roughly, quickly pulled the shorts down to her knees and then off over her feet.

"Spread your legs!" Dan ordered.

"Dan, are you - are you making me get naked - here? Who's out there? What if somebody comes in?"

"I know you like being exposed. You're a Webslut for a reason!" He said. He was already behind her, unclasping her bra.

"Dan! Not to the whole school!" She pleaded. "Who's out there? Hello?" She called. But of course, she couldn't hear a thing.

Dan unhooked her bra and pulled it over her shoulders.

"Fuck! Dan!" He didn't respond, he just slapped her across the face, then whispered into the headset he was wearing, the one that was connected by Bluetooth to Madison's headphones.

"We both know how much you love being exposed. What a little whore you are. You love being shown off, don't you, Madison?"

"Dan, please - I don't even - I can't -" she stammered. She folded her arms across her chest, covering her exposed tits as she sat in her chair, quivering, her mind racing. "I can't fucking strip naked here! There could be a hundred other students here! Or five hundred!" She thought. For all she knew, Dan had set up this elaborate scheme to expose her as a slut - or even as a Webslut - to the whole school! It would spread like wildfire! Everyone she knew - or everyone from school, at least - would be watching her videos, and see her getting gang banged, see her intentionally roughing up her throat, her face - she'd be ruined!

Dan leaned over and stroked her panty-covered pussy. "Mmmmm, so wet," he whispered.

"Fuck! Why do I want this!" Madison thought. "Why do I get so damned turned on every time I think about being exposed, shown off, outed to the whole school!"

"You're such a fucking dirty little slut and you know it," Dan continued.

"Ohhhhh!" Madison moaned as he pressed two fingers through her panties and into her pussy.

"Stand up. Put your arms down and take these off."

"Dan? Please?" She begged. But as she spoke the words, her body betrayed her. She was already rising from the chair.

"Now, slut. Or I'm taking your clothes and leaving and calling everyone I know to watch the dumb almost naked slut try to get back to her apartment in just a skimpy pair of panties!"

"How many, Dan?! She inquired as she stood, the nervousness readily apparent in her voice. "How many are out there?" She asked shakily.

"I'm not telling you that!"

"Dan!"

"You loved stripping in front of all my friends, getting groped, felt up, used, didn't you?"

When there was no response, he slapped her hard in the face.

"Didn't you?" He asked again.

"Y-yes," she squeaked.

"Why?" Dan asked. Madison stood, her arms covering her tits, and Dan exploited this by running his fingers over her thin panties, arousing her even more.

"B-because," Madison said. "Damn it," she thought. "I'm too horny to stop, he's going to fucking break me to where I can't stop myself!"

Dan slapped her even harder this time. "Because why, slut?!" He demanded.

That slap took Madison from one universe to another. Before she was a college girl, struggling against feelings of shame and embarrassment, and afterward, she felt like such a whore, but she was intensely aroused by those same feelings. She felt low, pathetic, even worthless. It brought back all the feelings she felt during her month of denial - how she was an object, not a person. How her purpose was to please others, not herself, even if it meant complete ruination of her mind, her career, her life, in order to give others that pleasure.

"B-because I'm a worthless exhibitionist slut and I - and I get off on being - being shown off and -"

"And humiliated?"

"Yes! Yes, and humiliated!"

"Good. Now put your arms down and take off your panties!"

Madison shook her head. She just couldn't bring herself to do it. Dan, seeing this, reached out and grabbed her panties and ripped them to her ankles, exposing her neatly shaven cunt.

"Dan!" Madison shrieked. She instantly moved one arm to cover her exposed pussy, trying her best to cover both tits with the other arm. Dan coolly walked around to her backside as she stood there, slightly bent, but not moving a muscle. He slowly began running his finger through her ass crack, over her sphincter, as she tried her best not to moan.

"You're loving this, aren't you, slut?"

"Y-yes, I - I need it, Dan!"

"What do you need? Tell me."

"I need them all to know - to know what a slut I am!"

"Then sit down, spread your legs wide, and tell them how much of a slut you are while you fuck yourself."

Madison swallowed. Was he really ordering her to masturbate in front of a room full of people? She wondered. But she had already been betrayed by her sexual urges, and no matter how much the sane, conservative, future teacher in her wanted to run away, the desperate, depraved slut in her wanted nothing more than to be humiliated.

Dan took her hand and led her to the chair. Slowly, she sat, her whole body shaking as she turned around and placed her ass in the chair before scooting it forward, toward the audience. Dan picked up her left leg and placed it neatly on the arm of the chair.

"Dan! What are you doing? What is that?!" She squealed. She felt fabric against her ankle and tried to tug, but it was no use - her leg was fastened securely, tied to the lower front part of the chair arm. Before she knew it, as she struggled against the restraint, her right ankle was receiving the same treatment.

"Dan, I'm - I'm spread wide open!" She cried.

"Shut up. You know you like it, slut. Now tell us all what you are while you fuck yourself."

"Dan?! Are you crazy?!"

"No. If anyone's crazy here, it's you! Now tell me what you are!"

"Dan, I - this is - I'm - this is scary! Take it - the blindfold! Take it off me, please, Dan!"

"Just tell us all you're a slut," he said, chuckling. Of course, he made no move toward loosening her blindfold. Her arms were free, he reasoned, and she could have removed it herself if she was truly not enjoying this. And for her part, Madison made no effort to remove it either.

Several seconds passed, punctuated by a hard slap to the right side of Madison's face. "Now!" Dan said, more harshly this time.

Madison bit her lip, trying her damnedest not to give away the arousal she felt. She paused for a moment, fear washing over her, part of her wanting to just rip the blindfold off and see how badly she was being exposed - how many people were watching her. But her hand betrayed her, it slowly crept toward her spread-open, wet, throbbing pussy.

"What are you, Madison?" Dan practically shouted. He hit her again, harder this time, forcing her head to turn to the right.

Madison trembled. She let out a surprised but electrified utterance, spread her legs a little wider, and felt her throbbing cunt with her hand. Slowly she opened her mouth. "I - I'm just a slut," she said softly.

"Louder." He hit her again.

"I said I'm a slut!" She said loudly.

"Good. And you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"God, yes!"

"You like being exposed, shown off, humiliated, isn't that right?" He slapped her again.

"Ohhhh! Yes sir!"

"And you like being slapped in the face. It makes you feel like a whore, doesn't it?" He placed his hand under her chin, squeezing her throat as he spoke to her.

"Yes, I - I am - I'm such a whore!"

"Good. Now prove it. Fuck yourself."

Madison slowly inserted two fingers into her wet, waiting slit, shivering in excitement as she did. She breathed heavily but steadily, trying not to reveal how much this was actually turning her on. If Dan knew that - he'd make her strip in front of the class or something equally ridiculous, she thought. And as soon as she thought about this, her mind slipped into a perverted fantasy.

"Front of the class, slut!" Dan commanded in her fantasy. "Clothes off. Now! Show them what you are!"

Tears fell from Madison's face as she rose and walked slowly to the front of the room, her short skirt not quite covering her ass and her tiny top not doing much to cover her breasts or her back. She couldn't believe what she was doing - following orders, yes, but intentionally and knowingly ruining her reputation in the process - in front of possibly the most important class of her career. It was a class full of students who had pledged to become teachers, to bring up the next generation of young minds. And there she was, among them, just a slut for exposure and use.

"Turn around!" She heard him command. "Shirt off. Show them all. You know how much you need this!"

Madison began to cry harder as she reached for the bottom of her shirt, which was only about three inches from the bottom of her tits. Her whole stomach was already on display, along with some cleavage. Slowly, she raised her shirt, her breasts falling out as she had not worn a bra that day. She looked down briefly and pulled the shirt over her head, exposing the word "slut" written in large letters in red marker across her chest. Her whole class stared at the topless, exposed beauty in front of them, mouths open.

"Explain it, tell them - tell them what you are!"

"I - I mean -" Madison began. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she sniffled. "I'm - I'm a slut," she said with a sigh. Just then, her arousal took over and she could not stop herself.

"I'm a nasty, stupid - dumb degraded slut! I just - I want to be - to be exposed for you all, for everyone. I want this. I want to be slapped and degraded and called filthy names. I want my reputation ruined."

"Skirt off!" Madison nodded, too turned on to reply, and quickly slid the skirt down to the floor and stepped out of it, revealing her shaved pussy as she has not worn panties either.

"I'm online everywhere," she explained. "I'm Webslut Madison. Google me. Spread me around. Fuck, film me now, I want it. I want to be ruined so bad, I -"

"Didn't you fucking hear me?" Dan slapped her, jolting her back to reality. "I said tell them how much you love to be exposed."

"I love it," she said to the auditorium. "I'm a webslut. Webslut Madison, I'm all over the internet, please just use me, spread me -"

"I watched all your filthy videos, slut," said Dan. He slapped her tit this time, and she plunged a third finger into her pussy.

"You know which one was my favorite?"

"Please, please tell me!" She said as she fingered herself harder.

"Well, I liked the one where you destroyed your own throat with a dildo. Such a sick little whore. And I liked the one where you begged to be ruined- have your life completely ruined forever."

"Ohhhhh fuck yes, Dan! I want it!" Madison could not stop herself now. "Show me off to the whole school, the class, make me a bigger slut! Make me dress like a whore every day. Make me write slut on my stomach and show the whole class! Tell everyone what I am - who I am! Make me regret it and ruin me, ohhhhhh!"

Dan took a step back and watched the events he had set in motion unfold.

"Please, Dan! Please tell me you'll help me- ohhhh, hell me ruin myself! Ohhhh fuck, help me destroy my life and reputation! I need it!"

"You do. Don't you? You really want it!"

"Ohhhh fuck yes! I hope there's a hundred people watching me, no - two hundred! I hope they all tell their friends! I hope I'm completely outed! I hope they tell my parents! I want this Dan, ohhhhh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ohhhh god!"

Madison shook violently as she exploded into orgasm. A million thoughts raced through her head. Who was watching her? How many? How many now knew her dirty little secret? Oh, God, it was so, so humiliating - and she was loving it!

"Ohhhh God, come here and fuck me, Dan! Come here and fuck me and tell me what a dirty little whore I am!" She begged.

"You are a dirty little whore, but I'm not fucking you," he said with a smirk.