Webslut Madison Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, I - please!"

"No."

"W- why?"

"I watched you take half a dozen dicks from guys you had never met. Yeah, they were my friends. But still. You're fucking nasty, Madison. Hey, maybe we should call you Nasty Maddie."

"Dan, you told me to! You - I mean - you let them -"

"Oh, come on, Madison. I just wanted to show you off, it was your idea to let them all run a train on you!"

Madison stopped and thought for a moment. Jesus, he was right! It was her idea! How much of a slut was she turning into?

"Dan, I - I mean, I haven't - that was the first time! I haven't - I mean, not since then!"

"The answer is no, slut."

Madison's hands fell to her sides, dejected. Here was the one guy she thought would always want her no matter how nasty she was, and he didn't even want to fuck her anymore. No matter that she was a highly attractive college girl or that they had fucked in the past or that she was spread open begging him. He wouldn't touch her!

"Dan, this isn't fair!"

"How so?"

"I got off. Now it's your turn!"

"Fair point. I'll let you stroke my cock. That's all. Understand?" Madison nodded, hoping if she got him hard he would give in and penetrate her.

Slowly, Dan pulled down his pants and approached her. He pulled his shirt off and placed it over Madison's throbbing pussy as a barrier between it and his cock, then laid his stiffening cock on top of her hole, teasing her through the fabric as she reached out and grabbed it.

"Ohhhh, that's it, give me that cock!" She moaned as she began to stroke it.

"You really want to be shown off to the whole school, Madison?" He teased.

"I - Ohhhh, definitely," she said seductively.

"You know, I watched all your videos where you make a lot of good suggestions," he said as she stroked him.

"Mmmmm, I want it all, Dan!"

"You want to be forced to dress like a slut all the time? In class and everything?"

"Ohhhh, God, yes, Dan!"

"I have some other ideas for you too."

"Mmmmm, what are they? Please please tell me!"

"I could come up with some rules for you...force yourself to write on yourself under your clothes every day, make you show me. Punish you if you forget or chicken out."

"Ohhhh, punish me how?"

"Showing off your slutty body. To, you know - people we go to school with, your friends, our classmates - show them everything, all your nasty videos, humiliate you for everyone to see."

"Ohhh, please, Dan, do it! I want you to ruin me!"

"Good. We are going to work on that wardrobe of yours too. Slutty clothes only. Ass plugged in class. No panties."

"Mmmmm, yes! Dan, I want you to cum for me!" Madison noticed his cock had become stiff as a board, so stiff she knew he was about to explode.

"I'll cum for you, you little slut. Just tell me what you are and what you want one more time."

"I'm a Webslut. Webslut Madison. And I want to be forced to dress like a slut every day. Be on display. Write on myself. Show off to everyone. I want the whole world to see me, Dan. I want to be spread around and ruined and lose control. I want to be known all over the world as just a dumb cunt who gets off on being exposed and degraded!"

"Ohhhh, I'm about to - I'm going to -"

"I want everyone to use me, Dan. I'm a slut for use. I'm a filthy fucking whore!"

"Ohhhh, I'm cumming you fucking slut! I'm cumming all over you!" And with that, Dan spouted thick ropes of cum across Madison's chest, down to her stomach, covering her in his white liquid.

Dan quickly ripped off Madison's blindfold, and she looked up at the seats in the auditorium. She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw one visitor - Adam, the guy Dan had made her fuck a few months ago.

"Ohhhh, fuck, that was hot!" Madison exclaimed. "I didn't know if - you know," she said.

"If what?"

"If there were like - I mean - if the room was full of people or something."

Dan chuckled. "You like the idea of that?"

"I mean - you know - I do, in a way," she said laughing.

"Okay. And just so you know, I was serious about you dressing like a slut. And writing things on yourself daily."

"Me too," she said with a smile. Dan untied her and softly kissed her, motioned to Adam, and walked out the door, leaving Madison to clean up and dress herself and leave on her own.

September was growing old and classes were in full swing. Madison thankfully hadn't engaged in any sexual extracurriculars - at least not with anyone on or around campus, except Dan - for a few weeks. She felt like she could use a little break following the night at Dan's where she serviced seven cocks. Truthfully, Madison thought if she took a break things would settle down a little bit and she could focus on school.

Of course, there were a few sexual escapades. After all, Madison wasn't the kind of girl who could just swear off sex entirely and stick with it. Every couple of days, she would check the status of her online exposure. She felt so humiliated. She was nervous - scared, really - that someone she knew would see her and find out about her. Or, even worse, what if they already had?

But the nervousness would always lead to excitement as she fantasized over and over again about her own ruination. It seemed like every time she checked on her exposure, it ended up with her fantasizing about some different scenario. There was one where she was forced - assaulted, really - by the mailman at her parents' house. In another fantasy, her professor took advantage of her by threatening to recommend her for expulsion if she didn't comply.

And there were more, too. She had to travel around the world and fuck a thousand men to get them to finally agree to take down her reposted online content so she could go on with her life. In another, she never could wipe her presence off the internet, was repeatedly rejected for jobs and wound up homeless and jobless after graduation, a prostitute, selling her body for as little as necessary to make ends meet. That one touched a nerve for her, somehow - that was, of all of her fantasies, probably the most realistic and the most likely.

Sometimes Madison wished it would all go away. Several night she lay awake in bed, wondering why she had chosen this path. She wondered why she couldn't just be "normal," and want a normal loving relationship with a normal age-appropriate guy and have a normal house and a couple of kids and a good career. Truth be told, she really did want those things, but something always got in the way. When she was aroused, she didn't want them at all. She wanted constant, hard use, and she wanted to spread her videos around to the ends of the earth. She wanted to ruin her own life and get off on it over and over until she laid in bed, unable to move, withering away.

Yet, other than masturbation and playing around online, she really wasn't doing much sexually. Oh, sure, there was the day Dan sent her an outfit to wear to class - a tight fitting teal cropped T-shirt and a mini skirt - which made her feel like an even dumber slut as she sat in class. He made her write "slut" and other degrading words and phrases on her body several times over those weeks. "Just in case you get into an accident and rushed to the hospital," he would say with a chuckle, citing his parents' explanation for why one should always wear clean underwear. "The doctors have to know you're open for business."

She chuckled a little too, relishing the thought of waking up from a short and completely unrealistic coma, bound to her hospital bed, man after man coming to use her.

Madison's online blackmailer had pretty much left her alone. He did occasionally send a message suggesting that she take steps to take down all her videos from the various porn sites to which she had been posted, and return to his control. Because, after all, he really was looking out for her, trying to enable her to achieve a high-quality role play of some of her sexual fantasies without her total ruination. He told her he really did care about her and hoped she knew what she was doing, because it might already be too late to save her from her own self-destruction.

But one day in late September, she got a text from Dan. Ahhh, Dan - the one guy who still seemed interested in forcing her, pushing her, making her do things she would certainly going to regret one day. But that day was not here, and she always felt a big rush when he was pushing her.

"Meet me in the old auditorium again at 9 PM sharp," if began. "Backstage. There's something I need you to do. And don't forget our little arrangement - I have enough dirt on you by now I could ruin you if I wanted and we both know it."

Madison trembled as she opened the door wearing a simple maroon cropped T-shirt and jeans. She wondered if Dan had planned to expose her to a wider audience, or if he was just wanting to get her aroused fantasizing about it again.

"Clothes off. Now." Was all she heard as she closed the back door behind her.

"What? Dan?"

"You heard me," he replied.

Trembling, Madison reached for her shirt, removing it, trying not to reveal how nervous she was. She lifted it over her head and threw it aside.

"Bra too. Dumb sluts shouldn't wear bras anyway."

Madison nodded and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Dan, what are you - ahhhhh!" She shrieked as he grabbed her and slid a blindfold over her eyes. "What are you doing?! Please!"

Dan didn't answer. Instead, he pushed her to the floor, pulled her close to him so her back was up against his legs, and pulled a leather mask over her head. It was fitted with a mouth hole for breathing, of course, and potentially more, and beneath the mouth hole there was a small zipper which closed the mask around the bottom of her chin. The two sides of the mask were fitted with metal rings which he proceeded to lock together with a small padlock, ensuring she could not remove the mask on her own. The mouth hole was really quite large and left both cheeks exposed.

"Dan?! Please, what is this!"

"Shut up and do as I say!"

"Dan?!"

"You trust me, don't you, slut?"

"I did, I -"

Dan slapped her right cheek three times in rapid succession as she fell to her back.

"I'm going to ask you again! Do you trust me?"

"Y-yes!" She cried softly.

"Then stand up and take off the rest!"

Madison quivered, quaked really, as she stood and licked off her shoes before unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them to her ankles.

"Panties too," Dan said, more softly this time. Madison just nodded and pulled those down as well before sitting and pulling the garments off. She was now nude except for her mask.

"Good," he said, pulling her to her feet and leading her away.

"Where are we going?!"

"To the stage."

"Dan?!"

"Shut up. You'll hear your instructions through the loudspeaker." And with that, he shoved her through the curtain and onto the stage floor headfirst before disappearing.

"Dan? Dan?!" She called. But there was no answer. She sniffled, not wanting to believe how she was being treated. She sat up and listened. Thank God, she didn't hear a sound. She sighed as she shook, thinking that perhaps this was another ruse, that there was nobody watching her after all.

Suddenly, Madison heard Dan's voice over the auditorium speaker system. "Stand up!" He said. "And don't you dare leave the stage, or trust me - you WILL regret it!"

Madison trembled as she stood slowly. She wanted nothing more to look around, to see if anyone was there. The thought - oh, God, the thought of her standing nude in front of an audience - who were they - her classmates? Her friends? Random people she went to school with? It excited her beyond belief, but it scared her just as well. She sighed, making a ring with her lips and exhaling. "Maybe they won't know who I am," she thought. "After all, they can't see my face. I mean, if there is anybody there-"

Her thoughts were punctuated by another command. "Hands on the back of your head! Display yourself!" Madison swallowed her saliva and did as she was told.

"Oh, God!" She thought. "I'm just - fuck, I'm just standing here like a stupid slut letting them all look at me!"

"Tell me what you are!"

Madison gulped. She had played with Dan enough by now that she knew exactly what he wanted her to say. He wanted her to say, out loud, that she was a slut. He wanted her to degrade herself, plunge herself into the abyss of uncontrolled arousal that always led to self-destruction. In front of whoever was watching, no less! Her body shook, and her pussy began to drip. "He's - he's making me do it - humiliate and degrade myself! God, why do I love this so much? Why do I want this?"

"Now!" Dan's voice boomed.

"I, I - I am a slut," she said softly.

"Louder, slut!"

"I said I'm a slut!" She said loudly, her voice quivering as she spoke.

"Good. What else. What do you love, slut?"

"I'm a slut and I love being exposed, and - shown off. Degraded. Humiliated. Ruined. I'm just a slut for use!"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes, you - you have no idea."

"Keep your voice up!"

"Yes, I love this, posing and - and degrading myself!"

"You're getting turned on doing this, aren't you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Good. Hold that pose." Madison soon heard footprints approaching. She then felt the cool tip of a sharpie marker on her skin, just below her navel, and a hand on her stomach. She had written on her body enough by now to not mistake the sensation. She was even fairly convinced that he - or whoever it was - had written the word "slut" on her body for the entire audience - if one existed - to see. Her suspicions were soon confirmed.

"There. I've marked you as a slut." Madison stood there, holding her pose, not responding. She soon felt a hard slap across her face. "That means thank me, slut!"

"Thank you, sir!" Madison practically shouted, then swallowed again. "Why the fuck am I thanking him for this?" She thought to herself. "Thanking him for humiliating me. How pathetic!"

Madison held her pose as she felt the marker touch her body again. This time it was on her tits, and she has no idea what it said. Soon the marker left her skin and she felt nothing and heard nothing. She just stood there, trembling, wondering what was going to happen next.

"Slap your face, slut," she heard Dan say.

Madison swallowed. She had already been slapped by him, now she was being made to do it to herself! And she still had no idea if she was being watched, or if she was, by whom. But she felt like a despicable slut, and she knew she could not resist such a display of debauchery. So Madison slowly raised a hand to her face and gave herself a quick slap across her right cheek.

"Harder, slut. Tell me how much you need it!"

Madison swallowed again. God, she was nervous. What if her classmates were all out there watching her humiliate herself like this? What if she was admitting to all of them what she really was, the part of herself she had been so carefully keeping from them, even while she turned herself into a Webslut for all to see? She felt the tender flesh of her face, but she also felt a desire - a burning, aching desire - to be used, hurt, and humiliated in the most extreme of ways.

Madison pulled her hand away from her face and whipped it through the air, stinging her cheek with a hard slap. Her head swiveled a little, and she hit herself again for good measure. God, all the feelings of worthlessness, of arousal and of excitement came rushing back to her as she felt the third blow.

"I - I need to be slapped. In the face," she began speaking. She hit herself again, even harder this time. "Like this. Harder, if you can." Her voice trembled. She was no longer nervous, just aroused, and her arousal completely ate her alive, pushing her to a deeper level of craving the treatment she was receiving. "I am a slut, and I love being slapped in the face." She hit herself again, not even needing or wanting to be told. She knew how much she needed it.

Her voice shook audibly as she continued to speak. "I deserve to be slapped repeatedly. I love it because - because it makes me feel like such a dumb little whore. I'm a dumb fucking cunt for wanting this - wanting abuse."

Madison sniffled as she struck herself again and continued. "I - I need to be humiliated and - and hurt - in the worst ways - I - I can't even get aroused anymore without it!" She gave herself the hardest slap yet and went on. "That's how much of a slut I am."

"Good. Now sit down and open your legs wide. Slap your stupid whore cunt and make it hurt."

Madison nodded, still quivering, and sat without saying a word. She opened her legs and moved her hand closer to her pussy. The lights of the auditorium shone down on her, illuminating her bright red right cheek, and displaying her pussy for all to see - at least, if anyone was there.

She raised her hand and brought it down harshly on her wet cunt. "Do you like this? Do you like the way I slap my pussy for you? Do you like it when I slap myself?" She continued to rain down blows on her own pussy as she spoke. "Because I - I like it - I crave it and I need it - I need you to watch me do this, to - to slap myself like a dumb slut." When she finished this sentence, her pussy had turned a bright shade of pink and had grown incredibly engorged and puffy.

"See this? See what this does to me?" She said as she inserted two fingers into her cunt, pulling them out sopping wet with her juices. "See how much of a slut I am, I actually fucking want this, I actually am that much of a fucking SLUT!" She said, practically screaming the last word as she hit her own pussy as hard as ever.

"Now your tits, slut. And tell me how much you love being exposed."

Madison flipped her hair back and leaned back. She quickly began beating her left breast with her open hand.

"Oww! Owww! Owww!" She shrieked. "I'm such a cunt, I - owww! I love being exposed! If there's anyone - owww! Out there, go a ahead, like - owww! Video me!" She knew she was on the verge of losing control, but her beaten swollen pussy pushed her over the edge in an instant.

Madison switched to her right breast. "Oww! Video me! Put me all over the internet- owwww! I'm already there, I'm - owww! I'm a slut! Owww!" She shifted back to her pussy, slapping herself between her legs again. "I just fucking love - owww owww! Love being exposed! Owww! Shown off! Owww, owww! Humiliated. Abused! Owww, ruined! You want to see a little ruined slut - owww!" She switched back to her face now, slapping the other cheek. "You came - owww - came to the right place!"

"I want you all to see me, look at me - owww! See me as nothing but a stupid dumb cunt! Owww! Jack off to me! Fuck me! Gangbang me, force me, owww!"

"Okay, okay, we get the point," Dan said.

"Shit!" Madison thought. We? Who the hell is in here?!" Her arousal turned instantly back to a mix of excitement and embarrassment as she thought Dan must have slipped up and told her something she wasn't supposed to know. She sat there, dumbfounded, unsure what to do next.

"Crawl forward, slut. You'll find a dildo there. I want you to kneel and shove it as far into your mouth as you can. Wreck your throat, slut. I've seen you do it before, I know how much you love it."

Madison slowly crawled forward, feeling eyes penetrate her mask. She still couldn't hear anyone though. Maybe Dan just brought a friend or two to enjoy the show, she thought. Like last time, when it was just Andy. "Hell, it could be my entire education class," she thought. "If it is, I've already humiliated myself beyond words in the English language. Does it really matter if I wreck my throat for them too?"

Tears began to fall inside her mask, however, as she crawled forward, trying her best to locate the dildo without being able to see anything. Her hand soon touched something phallic in shape, and she closed her hand around it, feeling it's length and girth - probably a foot long, she thought. At least, maybe longer. And bigger around than an average penis.