Webslut Madison Ch. 21

Story Info
Madison continues her trip with Dan.
11.1k words
4.83
9.1k
12

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison woke the next morning and slipped into the bathroom to take a shower. She washed her hair, and as she did, she thought of the events of the day before. As she knew, she was really going to get a reputation, it was just a matter of how long it was going to take for her life to come crashing down. And she had resolved herself, finally, to wait for than moment and it's eventual cocktail of sickening paranoia and orgasmic bliss, and enjoy each step along the way.

Soon Dan appeared outside the shower. "Here," he said, holding a bottle of rubbing alcohol. "It'll take the marker off your stomach."

She looked at him as if to suggest she wasn't sure - of course, she was sure it would work, otherwise he wouldn't have given it to her - but why did he want to take it off? Didn't he want to expose her, humiliate her?

"I just need a fresh canvas for today, if you know what I mean," he said reassuringly.

Madison looked at him. Her look of concern turned to a smile. She took the bottle and started to dab it on her body with a washcloth.

"I'm going to go set out some clothes for you," he said, and walked out.

When Madison finished her shower and dried her hair, she stepped out of the bathroom in a towel and found the outfit Dan had promised. It consisted of a denim skirt and a cream-colored cable-knit top. She smiled when she saw the outfit. Instantly she knew that it was questionable as to whether the skirt was long enough to cover her ass, and the top was cropped quite short. In fact, when she picked up the garment, letting her towel fall to the floor, she noticed that the tag said "bralette" - although obviously it was designed to be worn more as a very short crop top than a bra.

Madison put the skirt on first. She knew she wasn't going to be allowed panties, and the prospect of the hem of the skirt just a couple inches below her throbbing pussy certainly excited her. She had a feeling it wasn't if someone would see her pussy today - the question was really how many would see it. It also sat low on her hips, a throwback to the late 1990s when low, hip-hugging skirts were the rule rather than the exception.

Madison put on the top. It didn't cover much. In addition to barely being long enough to cover her tits, it was also low-cut and showed off a generous portion of her cleavage. She smiled as she realized Dan had bought it a size too small, and she wondered if it was intentional. "You know what? I should buy all my clothes a size smaller," she thought to herself with a grin.

The straps of the top were thin, but she wouldn't have considered them spaghetti straps. The back was more or less a knot where the sides came together and the straps rose above her shoulders and fell down her back. A lot of skin was exposed back there.

Madison looked in the mirror and smiled. She shook her hips, watching as her belly ring dangled with each movement, begging for attention on behalf of the rest of her body. "I really am going to look like a slut today," she said to Dan."

"Yes, you are."

"I like it. And before long I'm going to dress like this every day, right?"

Dan smiled at her. He instructed her to go to the window and expose herself as much as she liked while he took a shower.

While he was in the shower, Madison stroller casually to the window. She lifted up her shirt, flashing her tits. It seemed that nobody was really outside in a position to watch, but she pressed her breasts up to her glass just in case.

Soon enough, a woman in the parking lot looked up and saw her. Madison felt a rush of excitement. "Ohhh, that's it baby, look at my filthy tits!" She said, even though the woman obviously could not hear her. Madison reached for her skirt, lifting it up until her pussy was on display, and began to softly stroked it as she closed her eyes. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "I'm such a nasty little slut. Oh, that's it, take my picture! Take it and show everyone, I'll be your nasty little pussy licking cunt!"

Madison reached her hand up and slapped her right breast. "Ohhh!" She moaned. She slapped it again, harder this time. "Fucking hurt me," she begged. "Show everyone I'm just a stupid little whore who wants and deserves to be shown off and humiliated!"

""Did you say something?" Dan asked from behind her as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"What?" Madison said, jumping back, surprised. "Short shower!" She still held her shirt up with one hand and her skirt with the other, having been caught by surprise.

"Fuck. You really are insatiable, aren't you?" He asked her.

"What? Oh!" Madison said, realizing he knew what she had been up to in his absence. She dropped her skirt and began to lower her top to cover her breasts.

"Oh, no you don't!" He commanded. "Her back over there, you whore. Was someone watching you?" Dan moved closer and saw the woman, still there, gazing up at the exhibitionist on the other side of the glass. Madison moved closer to the window and Dan tugged up on her skirt, displaying her pussy just as the woman took her phone out and snapped a picture.

"Here. Hold this up and smile. Shirt too. Until I get back." Madison obediently took the fabric in her hand and held it, and pulled her top up, exposing herself unabashedly and smiling as the woman looked on, snapping another picture.

"I hope you meant everything you said last night," Dan said, returning with the marker.

"I did," Madison said, sighing.

"Good. Now turn around." Madison complied, and watched with a look of horror and delight all at once, as Dan began marking her stomach.

It wasn't just her stomach, actually. He started so high up it was almost her chest - it was just below the bottom hem of her too-small shirt. And there, in big letters, he wrote "webslut" until it covered her upper midriff from left to right in three-inch letters. And then, starting under those letters, he spelled out her name, "Madison," in a similar fashion, until the exposed skin above her bellybutton was covered.

"Who are you?" Dan asked her. It took Madison a moment to realize he had taken out his phone and was filming her.

"I - I'm Webslut Madison," she replied.

"And what's your name? Your full name?"

"It- it's Madison Holt."

"And what are you going to do today?"

"I'm- I like - I'm going to get humiliated, and degraded, and exposed."

"And what else?"

"I guess I'm going to go out and like - get some attention, build up my fan base."

"And then?"

"And then hopefully I'm going to get my life ruined so I can never take it back."

Dan inched closer to her, pressing the marker up against her skin below her navel. Soon the words on her lower stomach read "google me." The letters were a little smaller, but equally horrifying and arousing to her.

"And what do you want people to do when they see you today?" He asked.

"Google my name. I mean, google - like - Webslut Madison - and find all the nasty shit about me."

"And then?"

"And then tell their friends, repost me, ruin me until this is all I am."

Dan took the marker and wrote just below his last line, again in slightly smaller letters: "tell all your friends." Madison buried her face in her hands as she saw this. "Oh my God, I can't believe you, Dan."

"If you can't believe me now, wait until you start school again next semester."

"I don't - I don't think I can."

"Don't think you can what, slut?"

"Wait." She looked at the camera and smiled.

Dan touched her, turning her around. He continued with the marker, this time on her back. "Expose me," he wrote. Then "ruin my life." And then finally, "Madison Holt." He slowly read the words aloud to her, sending a shiver down her spine as she realized she was going out to show off in front of countless people, the writing on her body begging them to make a travesty of her.

"Bend over," he said. She did, her pussy helplessly exposed for the camera the instant her shoulders reached ass level. He reached forward, softly stroking her pussy.

"See how swollen and wet she is?" He pushed a finger inside and she moaned, but he pulled it out, and it came out glistening and moist, a trail of her juices spanning several inches connecting her cunt with his finger until it fell onto her leg. "This is your proof the slut really wants it, so don't hold back. Find her friends. Tell them what a whore she is. Turn her into a complete disappointment. The slut needs it."

Madison turned around and smiled. "I do need it," she said. "I - I want it. Now."

Dan flipped off the camera. He took her hand and led her from the hotel room, barely giving her time to adjust her skirt, and she didn't even get a chance to cover her tits until she had reached the hallway. "It's go time," he said.

It wasn't long before they parked the car near a busy boardwalk next to a shopping center and restaurants. Madison shook with delight as she stepped out of the car, instinctively draping her hand across her stomach, as if that would help her predicament.

Dan walked around the car, locked it, and slapped her hand away. "No covering up, slut. Your purpose is to show off. Advance your ruination a notch. Practice for what happens soon, back at school."

"Oh - and - I mean - what happens then?"

"Everyone finds out how much of a desperate, wanton, eager little Webslut you are. It's your coming out moment, so to speak. No more normal clothes. No more hiding who you are." Madison smiled and nodded, biting her lip. She was too turned on to turn back.

"And how much of an eager participant in this I really am?" She asked with a smile.

"You know - you're not wrong. Really, you have only yourself to blame when you get what you crave so badly."

They walked to the street, and Madison instantly felt eyes on her. There were dozens of people, most pointing and staring, some pulling out their phones. The ones that weren't taking pictures? Madison had to wonder to herself if they were discovering the trove of nasty videos she had been making. She smiled and waved at a group of guys giving her a thumbs up, then met walking.

"Here," Dan said. "Lean on this railing." It was a beautiful scene, with water in the background, and the weather was truly perfect. "Smile," he said. She did, and he took a picture.

"Now raise a leg," he said.

"What?"

"Just put your foot there on that bottom rung of that railing."

"Dan! My - my pussy!"

"What about it?"

"My pussy - it's going to be out! Like, anyone could see me! Look!" Dan turned around to see at least a dozen people staring at her, ogling her body, reading her inscription. In that moment, despite all appearances, Madison was starting to worry a little - it wasn't that people would see her, rather, it was the public nature of it that she was worried about. "Is this going to get me in trouble?" She wondered.

He laughed. "She wants her life ruined for being a slut but she's worried about a few random people seeing her pussy? How cute," he thought. Then he slowly approached her.

"Look," he whispered sternly. "You lift your foot now, or I am dragging you behind the nearest dumpster and slapping you until you cry. And that first picture I just took - the one where you are 'covered' - is getting tagged on every social media account you have. I'm not playing anymore."

Madison's pussy throbbed at the thought - not only of the slapping but also of her exposure as "Webslut Madison" across all her social media profiles. For a moment, she even thought about taking him up on that offer, but then her thoughts turned to her parents - and how devastated they would be. Biting her lip, she slowly raised her foot, feeling her leg graze against her opposite thigh, needing to feel some sort of sensation a little higher up. It wasn't long, though, before she felt a breeze blow across her moist lips, and she knew her pussy was certainly on display.

All she could do was smile at the thought as she watched her onlookers, drinking her in, not believing their eyes. And just then, Dan snapped another picture.

"Turn around, lean over the railing," he said.

God, she was desperate. Desperate for anything, to feel the eyes on her, sure, but also to be taken, used, destroyed. She needed a hand around her throat, another sternly stringing her soft, feminine face, bruising her, marking her as trash. She was desperate for someone to approach from behind and bury a cock inside of her holes, and she was desperate for a slap on her tits and a painful set of clamps gripping her nipples.

Madison tried to brush these thoughts aside as she slowly turned, leaning on the railing, and bent forward. The result was as she expected - her skirt rode up, and she spread her legs, knowing full well her nearly shaven pussy and the bottom of her ass were being ogled.

"Good," he said. "Now turn around and show me your tits."

"You mean, show them?" She said, laughing nervously.

"Whatever, just do it."

Madison was so desperate she didn't know if she could - at least, not without touching herself. But she turned around, lifted her shirt up, and smiled. God, there were at least twenty people staring now, she could see them. She would have made eye contact except they weren't looking at her eyes. Desperate and unable to control herself, she quickly slapped herself in the face, then slapped her right breast, and then - then, she lifted her skirt and softly stroked her cunt.

"Yes, ohhh, fuck yes," she moaned softly, watching as her two dozen or so onlookers watched her pleasure herself. The smile that had adorned her face moments ago was gone, and in its place was the look of a desperate, exposed, and incredibly turned on dumb slut who wanted nothing more than the people - the strangers - looking at her to use her in the worst way imaginable.

Dan quickly snapped a picture before looking around, observing just how much attention she was getting and how much she was loving it. He even saw a few of them taking pictures of their own. Smiling, he walked up to her and took her hand - the one touching her pussy - and tugged her skirt back down. "Okay, come on," he told her. She looked at him, a little disappointed that he didn't just let her stand there and give herself what she really wanted, but she allowed herself to be led away from the spot where she had been standing.

She didn't make it far, though, and she was still trying to put her tits away, when Dan whispered in her ear. "You realize you just gave them your name - it's written on your back."

Madison immediately was overcome with arousal. "Fuck!" She thought. "I just showed all those people my tits, my pussy - and they know I'm Madison Holt - I hope they ruin me, find my social media, God, I can't help it!" She tore herself away from Dan and walked up to the nearest member of the group watching her.

"Here. Take a picture. You like this?" She teased, pulling her shirt up again. The man whipped his phone out and did what she had suggested. "That's it. I'm Webslut Madison. Madison Holt is my real name. Google me. I have a bunch of nasty videos online. Spread them around. Make me famous."

"Wow, you really are a nasty little slut..."

"Thanks," she said, blushing. "Umm - come on, grab my tits. I want it." The man reached out, not shy at all about groping her right there, her audience looking on.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned. He gave her left breast a good squeeze, then a jiggle, then a slap. "Mmmm!" Soon, another man was right there, grabbing at her right breast.

"Ohhhh! Seriously, I - I need you to go - look at - watch all the nasty shit I've done - tell your friends - make me famous - tell my friends I'm a whore - I need to be exposed - I need this!"

The man just grinned an evil grin as he groped her. She just kept on talking.

"I'm a dirty little fucking slut," she said. "Seriously. Tell all your friends. Madison Holt, ohhhh - make Madison Holt famous!"

"Such a pretty girl, why would you want this? You're asking to be really fucked up, you know?" One of the men asked.

"Because it turns me on," she said, smiling.

"Okay, okay, they get the idea, come on, before the cops show up or something!" Dan said, pulling her away. They quickly left, men continuing to take photos and videos of her as she pulled on her shirt, concealing her breasts finally, and pulled her skirt down a little to ensure her pussy was covered as well.

"God, that was - shit, what if they do it? What if they really find my friends and tell them everything? Send them links, send them the videos?" Madison mumbled to Dan. Now that the moment had somewhat passed, rational thoughts were invading her brain again.

"Madison, you know it's just a matter of time, right?"

"I know," she said, a little dejected. She looked down in partial disgust, observing the writing on her body. She barely noticed the awkward stares she was receiving as they walked back toward the town with its shops and restaurants. "My parents are going to be so disappointed."

"Why?" She asked. Madison didn't even know Dan had started filming her again as she spoke.

"Because I'm their little angel," she said. "I was raised better. I really was. They were great parents, and I'm humiliating them too, by turning myself into - I mean - into THIS." She looked up at him and finally saw that he was recording.

"And what would you say to them - I mean - what will you say to them - when they find out?"

"I'd tell them it's all true. I can't hide it. I'm a dumb, disgusting, worthless little slut. I take cock from strangers and show my body as much as I can. I dress like a tramp and degrade myself and fuck my own throat and slap my own face and beg to be exposed and ruined. I wanted it and I liked it. And I guess I'd say I'm sorry."

"Tell them. They'll eventually see this, you know?"

"I'm sorry, mom and dad," she said, pouting. "I'm sorry your little girl turned into a such a slut. I'm sorry I - sorry for all the shame I caused." She really sounded forlorn and dejected as she spoke, but then she looked right at the camera. "I'm sorry I let it get this far - let myself get humiliated and exposed like this. And I'm sorry I'm a whore." As she said these lines, she actually started to smile, as if she was not sorry at all.

"Okay," Dan said, still recording. "You ready to get that prefect face slapped and trashed?"

"I'm ready," she said, smiling wide.

"Ready to get exposed until there's no going back?"

"I've been ready," she said, laughing.

Dan led her down a busy street, full of cute shops and people dining on the patios of restaurants. Madison felt like a star as men ogled her and women mostly gave her disgusting looks. "You are not googling that!" She heard one woman say to her male companion, and she could only hope that he would remember her name and look her up later. She was on display, barely clothed, writing all over her body, begging for attention.

"Hey, you're the girl! I saw you earlier!" She heard a man exclaim from her left. She turned to look, and she and Dan both stopped in their tracks, which he took to be an invitation to approach.

"Yeah, I - I - wow," he began, a little unsure how to conduct himself. He was a little older, probably in his late forties, with graying hair, and he was thin and average height. "You know - when you search for Webslut Madison -" he began, holding up his phone. She smiled a big wide smile at him, her pussy throbbing in anticipation.

"I mean - all those videos, wow. You're -" he went on.

"A slut?" She asked, finishing his sentence.

"Yeah, you're a -"

"Slut," she said again. "I'm a slut. You can say it."

"You're a slut," he said, getting closer. He was standing a couple feet from her, and she thought he must have had a couple beers with his lunch.

"So did you like it? The videos?"

"Fuck, that was awesome!" He said. "You're really that much of a slut. You really like it!" He said, surprised.