Webslut Madison Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison smiled. "I love it," she said, correcting him. "I need it. I guess I'm just a dirty girl."

"Yes you are!"

"So did you have a favorite?"

"A what?"

"A favorite video?"

"Wow, I don't know, so many to choose from. The one where you got gangbanged? The one where you tried to destroy your throat, all the ones begging for your life to be ruined...wow. I think my favorites, though, are the ones where you slap yourself in the face. It's just so..."

"Humiliating?" She asked.

"Yeah, I just - I can't believe a hot young girl would - you know - put yourself through that. Would do that, voluntarily, and - and want that, you know? I mean, I can't believe you would want any of it, but..." he trailed off.

Suddenly Dan jumped in. "Hey, I have an idea," he said. "Would you be interested in doing a video with her?"

"Well - I mean - maybe - I mean - what kind of video?" He asked.

"One where you slap her face until she cries," Dan said. "We'll go down that alley, I'll start the camera rolling, Madison - the slut - she'll do an intro where she'll spell out what's about to happen and then you just slap her until you've had enough."

The stranger turned to look at Madison, as if he needed her approval. She sensed immediately that was the case, and chimed in, nodding. "And talk dirty to me. Call me a piece of shit whore. Make me say it back to you. I want to beg to feel the sting of your hand on my face."

"You guys are serious?"

"Let's go," Dan said, pointing to the alley. The stranger seemed to be convinced. Moments later, the trio stood behind a dumpster in the alley, Dan started filming, and Madison was talking.

"Hi, umm - this is your favorite little Webslut, Madison Holt, and I'm here today because I met a fan - a stranger - and I - I like - I'm getting spread around the internet now, and I'm actually walking around a busy town today with this written all over me." She paused as Dan zoomed in on the letters on her body.

"I just fucking love the attention, the exposure, mmmm," she moaned. "And how does it make me feel? Like a used up dumb slut. Worthless. And all of the sudden I needed to be - umm" she loses and took a deep breath and exhaled. "God, this makes me so turned on. But I need to be slapped. I want it. I want to cry. I want ruined. I want it to hurt." She lifted up her skirt and softly stroked her pussy, moaning a little.

"Tell her to beg for it," Dan whispered into the strangers ear.

"Are you going to beg for it?" The stranger asked her.

"Yes - I'll beg for it, because that's how much I need this. But I think you need to be a little rougher on me. Don't ask me. Tell me. I want to feel you disrespect me every time you open your mouth. How do you talk to a slut like me?"

"Fine, then. Beg for it, you nasty slut," he said. "Tell me what you need!"

"Mmmm, yes, sir. Much better. So I'm Madison Holt, like I said, and I'm begging, just begging, please - please slap my face. I need it, I -"

The stranger raised his hand and smacked her across the lips. It wasn't a hard slap, perhaps it was more playful than anything, but it left her wanting more.

"Thank you sir, just -" she began as he raised his hand again.

"Just what?" He said, lowering his hand a little.

"Just please - hit me harder," she said, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, she wants you to take control," Dan said, interjecting. "Squeeze her pretty little face and grab her and let her have it. She's a big girl, she knows what she wants."

"Hit you harder?" He asked. He reached forward, softly brushing her face with his hand.

"Yes, sir, hit me. I crave it, sir. Take control, like he said, it needs to hurt to turn me on."

He slapped her a good bit harder on her left cheek, eliciting s soft moan from the slut on the receiving end.

"Here, like in the videos," she said. "Let me show you." Madison raised her right hand and slapped herself, three incredibly hard slaps to her right cheek. "Mmmm, like that," she said, her face turning pink.

"Like that?"

"Yeah. Fucking slap me," she said, smiling. "I'm a whore. I deserve it."

"Your parents must be fucking proud," he remarked with a smirk as he reached out and squeezed her face, holding her chin in his palm.

"So proud. And when they see this they're going to be devastated. So fucking hit me and help me devastate them."

He reached his hand back and gave her a good hard slap to her left cheek.

"Mmmm, much better. That's how you treat a cunt like me."

"You like that, slut? You like strangers degrading you and slapping your face?" He asked rhetorically, and then struck her hard again.

Madison sniffled and nodded. "Yes, sir," she said softly.

"You worthless nasty whore!" He said. This time he hit her three times, and even harder.

"Show them how much you like that," he said, pointing at the camera.

"Mmmmm, I love it," she said, looking at Dan, holding the phone. "I need it, please, give me more!" She smiled at the camera. "See?" She said, smiling happily. "I love getting slapped by strangers. It turns me on. Now hit me harder."

The stranger whispered something in Dan's ear, and Dan nodded. Then the stranger suddenly pushed Madison up against the dumpster, grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees.

"You filthy fucking cunt!" He said. Now that she was on her knees, his angle was much better, and he began slapping her even harder than before. Three quick, hard slaps fell across her face.

"Ohh, fuck," she moaned softly. He grabbed her hair and slapped her with full force, causing her eyes to well up with tears. She sniffled.

"More?" He asked. She just sniffled again and nodded.

The stranger grasped her hair close to her head, clenching it tightly in his fist. "You piece of shit nasty slut!" He practically screamed as he hit her again. "Take it, you pathetic bitch! You asked for it, begged for it, didn't you?" Madison nodded again.

"Do you like this? Huh? Does this turn you on? Does this get your little slut pussy off?" He continued to slap her as hard as ever as he rhetorically degraded her. Madison's face was bright pink, and tears began to run down her face, but she nodded, and other than sniffling, she remained silent.

"You're just a dirty little cock sleeve, aren't you? Tell me, how many men have had their dicks inside that nice young cunt of yours? (Slap) Tell me! (Slap) You probably parade it around and (slap) let anybody that wants you have a piece, huh?"

"I don't know," Madison mumbled through her tears.

"What was that?"

"I don't know how many guys I've fucked."

"Lost count?" He asked. He slapped her again.

"Owww, owww!" She softly moaned, crying, as the slaps rained down on her face. "Please, please!"

"Had enough, slut?" He asked, laughing.

Madison looked up as he stopped his torrent of abuse. Her makeup was destroyed by the tears drenching her face, and she looked like a sight for sore eyes. "No," she said softly. "I was saying please, more."

"Tell me what you are," he said.

"I'm a whore for abuse," she said. "And this makes me so fucking wet." She pushed two fingers into her pussy and pulled them out, showing the man. "See?"

"You fucking nasty ass skank!" He said. Now he hooked his thumb into her mouth on the right and slapped her on the left. A fresh set of tears flowed from her eyes as the slaps continued.

"You like this, don't you?" (Slap)

"Mmmhmmm!" (Slap)

"You like being shown off all over the internet, huh?" (Slap) "You want your reputation ruined? (Slap) You want to be (slap) famous (slap) for (slap) being (slap) a slut? (Slap)

"Yes, sir! Don't stop!" She managed to say between her tears and sniffles.

"You want your friends to know all about you, don't you, slut?" (Slap)

"Mmmhmm!"

"And your family (slap) too?" (Slap)

"Ohhh, god, yes!" She half-cried. "I just want to be ruined and destroyed!"

The stranger looked around. Thankfully, nobody had wandered down the alley in quite a while. He quickly lifted up her shirt and gave her breasts a squeeze.

"Do you want to slap them too?" She cried. "Because you can. Because I'm a whore."

"No, no, sweetie. I just want to pinch them," he said. And with that, he clamped down hard on her nipples with his thumb and forefinger of each hand, squeezing harshly, and then twisted. "I watched the videos, remember? I know what you like!"

"Ohhhh, oh God, ohhhh, owww owwww!" He recoiled, pulling away.

"I said ouch. I didn't say stop," she said. She sat back on her ass, forgetting to close her legs, inadvertently exposing her pussy in the process.

"Wow. What a nasty piece of trash you found, huh?" He remarked to Dan.

"Do you, um -" Madison asked.

"Do I what?"

"Do you want to fuck me? I mean, I'll - we could even do it right here, I -"

"Shit, this does turn you on! I'm not going to fuck you though," said the stranger. "Partly because I don't like sticking my dick in some skank that is in her early twenties and is such a slut she can't keep track of how many cocks she's had. And partly because I don't want to give you a chance to cum. I saw your videos. I want you to be desperate and really do something fucked up."

Madison looked at him, disappointed. She sat on the ground, leaning against the dumpster and turned away from the alley, suggestively holding her skirt up, exposing herself.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I'm sure. But - you know what - I'll do something. How about if I shoot cum all over your face?"

Madison's disappointment quickly turned to a smile. "You'll do that?" She asked.

"Yeah, but you've got to leave it there and walk around covered in it," he propositioned. Madison's smile only widened as she eagerly nodded, and the stranger unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock, already hard as a result of the interactions he had been having with the slut in front of him. "And I'm going to make it quick, before somebody walks by."

Madison leaned in as the stranger began to furiously stroke his cock. She sat up, waiting for her next dose of humiliation.

"Beg for it, slut," the stranger said.

Madison smiled. "Please, sir, I want you to cum all over my face. Please, please give me your cum. I want to walk around just drenched in it!"

"Ohhhh you nasty fucking slut!" He moaned.

"That's right, I'm a nasty fucking slut who loves stranger cum on my face. Please, I want your cum all over me!"

"You're going to look like a nasty little whore!"

"Good. That's it, show everyone - I'll walk around and show them all what I'm good for. Show them how to use me! Please cum all over my face!" Madison instinctively reached out and touched his cock, and he backed away a little, surprised. "I just want to stroke it for you," she explained sensually. "Come on, let this dumb little slut do it for you!" The stranger moved closer and Madison wrapped her hand around his shaft.

"Don't lie, you fucking loved this, didn't you? Slapping me, hurting me, degrading me?"

"Ohhhh - yes, yes, I loved it! God you're such a slut!"

"Me too. Now can I have your cum please? Come on, I need it, I'm nothing but a nasty little cum slut. Please please please cum on me!"

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Madison!" He moaned.

"That's it, come on, so close! Just cum on me, make me wear it, show everyone how to use a dirty cum doll like me!"

"Ohhh, I'm cumming! You fucking cum rag! Ohhh!"

Madison moved closer, pressing his cock against her red, swollen cheek as his cum began to spurt out. The first shots, always the most powerful, shot across her face and landed on her forehead. She closed her eyes and lowered her head as the next several shots hit her nose, followed by more cum sputtering out onto her cheeks and chin. Madison moaned in delight and smiled, then looked at his cock, stuck her tongue out, and licked the last little bit off the bottom of his shaft and the head of his penis.

"Sorry," she said. "I just needed to lick it - lick it clean, I couldn't help it." He was already putting it away, zipping his shorts. "And thank you, sir," she said.

"For what?"

"For slapping my dirty whore face and cumming on me and basically treating me like dirt. I like it."

The stranger smiled and began to turn around when Madison interjected.

"Hey, want to see me do something really nasty?" She asked.

The stranger laughed. "Haven't I seen that already?"

Madison laughed, then smiled at him seductively. She slowly scooped a small amount of the cum off her nose with one finger, held it out to show him - and the still-rolling camera - and then lifted her skirt up with the other hand. Slowly, she brought her cum-covered finger close to her slit, then pressed it deep inside her pussy, depositing the man's cum inside before pulling her finger out.

"Ohhh, god, I feel so stupid for doing that!" She said, moaning at first and then laughing. "I know you wouldn't fuck me, but I'm - I just love stranger cum," she admitted. "Especially when they slap me and make me horny."

"Why?" Asked the stranger.

"Because - I'm a slut. Like I'd probably take cum from anybody if they just - like - if one of these random guys out here came up to me and slapped me and hurt and humiliated me and told me I was a dumb dirty slut - like - I'd - probably just let them fuck me."

"Wow."

"Yep. Don't really care who it is, age, skinny, fat, race - any of it. No condom, bare, raw, fill my pussy up, like I said, I'm a slut."

"Okay - let's get up Madison," said Dan. "We have a cum covered face to show off."

And with that, Madison said goodbye to the stranger, adjusted her clothes, and walked down the alley with Dan, returning to the street and immersing herself in the looks she was getting as some of the people she passed realized she was not only dressed like a whore and covered in degrading writing - now she also had a face covered in cum.

If Madison wasn't getting attention before, she was certainly getting it now. Imagine this: you're walking down the street and you see an attractive girl, a sexy, hot college student in her early twenties, with barely enough clothing on to cover her breasts and ass. That in and of itself would get attention. Now, imagine she had her internet moniker scrawled on her upper stomach, and then an instruction to look her up online, and to tell your friends about her. And, imagine her full name written on her body, too. You'd look, right? You'd look her up online too. And you'd certainly tell your friends, both about the girl strutting up and down the street begging for attention and about the videos she had posted online.

Now, to top it all off, imagine her face was slapped pink and covered in cum. That is a good picture of what every man and woman saw when they saw Madison walking down the street, spreading her arms in the air. She smiled and waved at folks that stopped in their tracks to gawk at her. She couldn't help herself. She needed it. She was too turned on to stop.

"I mean it," she said, laughing and pointing to her stomach as a group of guys ogled her. "I'm a slut!" She said to a random guy that seemed to be trying his best not to take his eyes off her. And to the guy who looked like he was stealing sideways glances? "You can stare at me, you know? You don't have to pretend you're not! Oh, that's it. Stare at my slutty fucking body! I like it." He did, mouth open. "When a girl dresses this slutty, trust me, she wants it. I want it! I'm completely naked and I humiliate myself online. Just google me and you'd know that!"

"You know, I'm not wearing a bra either," she said to a couple girls giving her dirty looks. "Yes, this is real cum on my face. From a stranger. A fucking stranger. Because I'm a dirty whore!" She looked at Dan. "Is it uploaded yet?"

"Just finished," he said with a smile.

"Look me up, you'll see how it got there," she said to them.

"Hi guys," she said with a wave to another group. "Can you do me a favor? Google me, find me online, Webslut Madison. Spread my pictures around, tell your friends. Make me famous and make me regret it, okay?" And then she just walked down the street to find yet another group to entertain.

She walked into a shop. It was a small, older souvenir shop with high shelves of merchandise. Noticing an older, balding man ogling her, she looked around, then lifted her shirt to expose her perky breasts, gave them a squeeze, smiled at the man, then pulled her shirt down and left as quickly as she entered.

"I think you should take this one step farther," Dan proposed after Madison had pushed another group of men to find her online presence.

"Oh, um - what do you have in mind?" Madison asked. She was excited, but a tinge of nervousness began to creep in as she wondered what Dan might suggest.

"I think you should suck some dick," Dan said with a grin.

"Oh - okay - I mean - where? Who?" She asked.

"We'll find a spot," he said. "First, we need to find the right guy."

"The right guy? I don't know if I like the sound of that," Madison said, laughing an embarrassed laugh. "What does that mean?"

"I want it to be humiliating," said Dan. "So I'm thinking an older gentleman, balding, maybe overweight."

"Oh my god, eww!" Madison said. She covered her face and laughed. But her pussy was already wet thinking about the humiliation she would feel sucking off such a specimen.

"So should we go find him?" Dan asked. Madison just smiled and nodded.

"So here's the deal. I find a guy, you suck his dick. You get no say. No backing out, no begging me to pick someone else. Just suck him off like your job is to follow orders and open your holes for whoever I pick. Like you have no control of your body or who uses you. Got it?"

Madison nodded in delight and bit her lip. "I thought that was my job," she said seductively. "I don't want control over who uses me. I want to feel like it's not even my body. And Dan - make it somebody nasty."

It took a few minutes before Dan located a suitable target. He was sitting on a bench eating an ice cream cone, and by the looks of it he was probably pushing 70 years old. He was bald except for a few wisps of hair still clinging to the sides and back of his head, and he must have weighed well over 300 pounds. He had a knee brace on, and a pair of blue gym shorts and a gray T-shirt with the sleeves cut off.

"He's perfect," said Dan, pointing in his direction.

"Oh God," Madison said. She swallowed nervously. "He's - I mean - he's really disgusting!"

"That's why he's perfect," Dan said. He already started recording her again.

"Shit - I - I'm not supposed to want this," she said.

"Tell everyone watching what you're about to do."

"Oh, hi," she began. "Webslut Madison again. Or Madison Holt if you want my real name. I'm - so I - I wanted to - I guess to do something really nasty today. Well, I mean - I do a lot of nasty stuff, right? But I wanted to be even nastier - and I guess to - to feel like I don't control my own body, like I have no say in who uses me. Because to be the kind of slut I need to be means giving that up."

"So my friend here picked out a guy, and I'm going to suck his dick. Like - I get no say in who it is. And he picked this guy -" she paused as Dan moved the camera to show him sitting on the bench. "Old, fat, bald - I'm not supposed to want to suck his dick. And part of me doesn't. But - part of me does, because if you know anything about me, you know I love humiliating myself. My slutty pussy needs it. I get off on being humiliated and degraded."

"And sucking off random old nasty men?" Dan asked.

"Yep - I mean - I guess we're going to find out!" Madison turned to walk toward him, and Dan turned off the camera. Let her hook him, he thought, then film the action later.

"Hi there," Madison said as she sat down next to him. "Beautiful day!"

"Sure is," he said. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him ogling her, trying not to be noticed. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye, as if he didn't want her to know how much he was enjoying it.