Wedded Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her legs apart, thrusting again, with another tentacle there to massage her clit. "Your pheromones really do something to me," Gregory admitted, his voice pensive. "Your desires and mine align so well..."

"You're inside me, but I want more. Our souls have merged and I want to merge in body, too."

Another tentacle rose from beneath, aimed for her mouth, and she opened up for it, sucking on it eagerly when she realized he had flavored himself blueberry. She sucked him deeper into her mouth, and he gave her more. She tried to swallow it down as though that was how his eggs got into her belly. She shook from the inside, double penetrated hanging above the tub, at the thought of taking his genes, his child. The alien's was a gentle soul, aligned perfectly to hers. She wanted his child no matter the risks, but she considered the risks small. Just thinking about it made her loins shake, coming again while suspended upside down with mouth and pussy filled with her husband's alien tentacles.

He withdrew from her mouth before she choked, but she still gagged at the sensation and the continued heaving of her climaxing body. The tentacles between her legs eased out to allow her a moment of recovery before turning her again. He carried her from the heart-shaped tub to the heart-shaped bed, a heart-shaped mirror above it, and a lot of faded red lace hanging around them.

"I want you so badly," he said, his voice strained.

"Take me, baby, I'm all yours."

Gregory raised himself above her, creating the umbrella of ultra perception, where he could see things from all angles. He had made domes over her before, twice to save her life, but usually used his tentacles. This time, he raised the place where all the tentacles met, his center. Manipulation of that area would cause an egg to grow.

"May I?" Matilda whispered, her heart pounding.

"If you're sure, then I'm sure you're right," he said. "I feel it, too, a perfect unison with you. I will let go of my fear and focus on that. Well, I will try. I was damaged by my time in the lab, but I believe you are so perfect as to make up for it."

Matilda bit her lip as she looked at his pale blue underbelly, marred only by the scars of four tentacles that had been taken from him in the lab. Another four were visible through his translucent body, and she feared her death because it might result in his further incarceration somewhere like that, but she wasn't afraid he would kill her. She knew she could bear his child; Gregory's people could mingle with almost any species, he said, but success depends on their feelings for one another. She trusted her feelings, and his. She wanted to have a family with him. She touched the smooth flesh and it bulged a little against her palm. Smiling, she knelt on the bed, putting both hands up and beginning to move them around the two-foot area.

"Press a bit harder," he whispered, and sighed a little as he continued, "Yes, that's perfect. Oh Matty, I love you. You're so beautiful. I hope our children look like you."

"How likely is that?"

"The closer our bond, the more the gestation will approximate those of your species, and the more our offspring will resemble you. Perhaps if they have mostly your attributes, your father will forgive me."

"Forget about him for now, and just think about me. Does this feel good, what I'm doing?"

"Matilda, so good."

"I think I feel something," Matilda said as she continued to massage his fleshy body. Biting her lip, she leaned closer to where a lump had begun to form inside him, and he trembled around her. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, Darling, yes, your touch is so stimulating!"

Matilda couldn't recall the alien ever exclaiming before, other than in dehydration delirium. She smiled, pushing around the hardening lump. His tentacles came onto the bed around her, feeling her up with six of them, and her hips began to move on their own. She gasped as he took her breasts again, and said, "Yes!" when he lined up a thick member between her legs. "Make love to me, Gregory."

"Darling," he said. When he entered her, she pushed a little harder on the half-decimeter wide sphere inside him, and he shook to the end of each tentacle, achieving a great result as one pushed deeper into her womanhood. He swelled as he withdrew and lengthened as he pushed deeper.

She could feel the entry and gentle stretching of her cervix, and she moaned in delight, knowing what it meant. "Yes," she said, despite an intense pressure that entered the realm of pain. "I feel you so deep inside me, and it feels good, Gregory. It feels right."

"Yes, Darling," he said, excitement in his breathy voice. "You're everything to me. I will never harm you."

Matilda's grinding hips encouraged him to penetrate her faster and harder, the thin section that probed deeper was becoming wider. Another tendril teased and stroked her clitoris, then others caressed her body with special attention on her breasts. She licked and gently sucked the little bulge within his pliable skin, and fell back when he jiggled wildly as the lump disappeared.

"Matilda, I love you," Gregory whispered, an afterglow quality to his tone. "I am ready to join with you."

"Yes," Matilda panted, riding the tentacle inside her to encourage him. "More!"

When he pushed in next, he lifted her slightly from her knees and she screamed approval. She went to hands and knees as he set her down, panting, and moaned as he resumed thrusting. "Is that alright?"

"Yes! Yes, you're so deep inside!"

"I'm in your womb, Darling," he murmured. His body relaxed, collapsing against her, embracing her tight as his probing prehensile tentacle went the deepest yet. "The pressure is pleasurable?"

"Yes!" she said.

"Is that a mirror above the bed?"

Matilda turned her head, and he rolled over with her. Now she sat in the middle of all the tentacles, with several gripping around, coiled around her arms and legs. She nodded, staring transfixed at the sight of herself in her husband's many arms. She looked especially hard at the place his thickest tentacle disappeared into her, the slimy moisture that coated him as he withdrew, and the round bulge that travelled along the penetrating tendril, toward her.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I think you're beautiful," she said, staring at the reflection of their embrace. She smiled, moving her hips as she looked again at the point of penetration. "I want you, Gregory. I want this."

"My seed passes into you, my love," he said. The bulge in the tentacle moved into her body, making little difference to the girth within the vaginal walls, but she felt the pressure acutely when the lifegiving orb reached her cervix. There was pain, but a flood of endorphins rose to combat it as she breathed hard through clenched teeth.

"Yes!" Matilda said, encouraging the last solid push that deposited his ova in her uterus. The pressure eased and the lack of tension was pleasurable, as was the knowledge of what was still inside her as he withdrew. Shuddering as she recovered, she stretched before settling against him, and when her hands came to rest over her belly, warm tendrils joined them, entwining with her fingers.

She could feel the contentment in his movements and was perfectly comfortable in his embrace. She knew things going wrong presented right away and felt Gregory's underlying tension ease. She had never worried that his love would kill her, but she was glad he had overcome the fear. "I'm so happy, Gregory."

Gregory sighed, "I am happy, too, Matilda, but I dread your father finding out."

"I'll tell him," Matilda said, cuddling in her perfect warm and soft husband. "If he isn't thrilled, he'll pretend to be."

12