All Comments on 'Wedded into Cuckoldry'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He knew for all 60 years - he WAS smarter

That's why he had another family. Beautiful wife, 3 wonderful kids that have given him 7 grand children. He smiles every time Anna goes off. Combined with all those business trips and late night meetings he had spent 3/4 of his time with his real love. Anna never knew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A true story?

And you think even one person out here believes that crap? You and this story are both delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shite

Shite squared

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JUST LET ME VOMIT ONE MORE TIME,

THEN TAKE A PISS AND AND SQUEEZE MY LARGE INTESTINE, GIVING BIRTH A BIG FAT BOTCHED TURD ... ON YOUR STORIES, AND .... VOILA !!!! YOU'LL INSTANTLY GET BETTER RATINGS.

Harry in VA's Witness

amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
cheating slut

too bad he didn't find out and divorce her cheating ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah right. No one is that stupid

Bill found out and annulled the marriage. End to stupid story.

joln321joln321over 8 years ago

Bill never noticed that not one of their Children resembled any of his features in any way. why would they, Each of the Four Children had a different Father. Nor did Bill notice that he had become sterile from the pills Nick gave her to give to him.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

as a story, but, now in their eighties, she still hasn't told him, that says a lot about the marriage also. I feel sorry for her, in that she has lived her life as a lie. how does that feel? she has deceived a loving husband for what sixty years, how does that feel? im sorry, even convicted criminals come clean before they die, or so I've read. cheating happens on both sides of the fence, and it's not right, and they know they are doing wrong. I don't think there could be a follow up on this story, it's just sad.

QuirxyQuirxyover 2 years ago

Nice concept and premises but the grammar and format are way off. Pretty hot but the mistakes are distracting.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Why would she marry Bill? Not only does she disrespect him and refuse to do anything other than missionary, she doesn’t actually seem to like him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....