Wedding 02: Dressing

Story Info
Real wedding enhanced, final single sex for both.
4.4k words
4.82
3.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The first 1300 words are nearly all true except for the names and some locations.]

It really was a dark and stormy night as our delicately balanced wedding eve continued its blustery blizzard. So many months of coordinating across four states, two church dioceses, physicals, couples pre-wedding counseling in CA, cross-state licenses and invitations all came to a head. One early conflict was with the church. We were on the West coast arranging to have the ceremony in a family home in PA, with most guests from NY, and at my fatally ill dad's insistence, a priest in NJ who dad knew in Italy.

The local PA priest refused to do the wedding in a home — insisting it HAD to be done in a church. I wrote to a NY Bishop for an exception. He declined. My infuriated bride, Sue, wrote a blistering letter back accusing the Bishop and church of everything from being small minded, inflexible, antiquated, and questioned his lineage. She showed me the letter and demanded my agreement.

Trying to avoid another storm, I said the letter was fine — as long as she just wanted to vent and ensure he would never comply. We rewrote the letter with a softer approach. "We are extremely disappointed in your decision . . . Having the wedding in a home we have been building for thirty years is a near death wish of my dad . . . If the church won't grant this exception, it is so important to him that we will find another way to satisfy him." That was the gist. Shocked, we got the exception. Conflicts delayed our arrival in PA to just forty-eight hours before the wedding — manageable with help.

People flew in from Italy, Denmark, and Poland to meet in NY and drive to PA on the wedding day. We were supposed to have about six people help to decorate the home, prepare a wedding mix tape, and a hundred other details — no one showed up. Alone, we got up at about six and ran at high speed all day. I went out in the blizzard for last-minute buffet food, selected and prepped the mix tape, dusted and decorated the home with Sue's help.

The hours slipped away and I rushed out in the deep snow to get my tux — the shop closed early. Banging on their door like a madman ultimately got them to open and give me the tux. Plowing the main roads happened all day, yet they were still slippery. Despite the icy hills and heavy snowfall, I arrived safely. We ate and continued with the chores until well past ten p.m.

The next morning, our wedding day, the sun was out, the air was calm, and nearly all roads were plowed. We expected people to start arriving before noon. No one showed. We were exhausted and infuriated. At least one hundred of the two-hundred-fifty invited did finally show up and confirmed they had no road problems. My brother and sis-in-law Meghan arrived from MA, all smiles saying how lucky we were that the roads were clear. I wondered why they were beaming.

I learned why after the reception — some guests said that this future sis-in-law, Meghan, had called them and told them not to go since the roads were so dangerous. She didn't bother calling us to ask or inform us of her decision. We were furious. Holding my tongue, I turned to her and said, "Oh, so you're the reason so many didn't show up." She turned beet red and rushed out of the chalet to hide in her car. That's how I became the monster who made her feel bad. We never got an admission or apology for her interference.

Though the living/dining room is big, the floor was crowded and loud. I could barely hear the mix tape despite the amp and big speakers.

Time came for the bride to prep for the ceremony and change from her greetings outfit to her wedding dress. Considering the daring exhibitionist she is, her royal blue jacket over a gleaming white blouse with three open buttons and loose cream slacks was very conservative. She even wore a bra, though it's frilly lace edging was blatantly exposed and fully visible thru the blouse. Despite being barely a 33-B, she insisted on wearing a B cup so her tits weren't 'crowded.' She liked the feel of loose tits and it drew all eyes to their lurid dance.

Her lace cups were less translucent than usual and only allowed the dark shadows of her nipples to come through. Seeing them straining to come out in public embarrassed me yet made my mouth water at the prospect of exposing and sucking them as others watched. Her hair was down and loose, but would be up in a formal French bun later.

Sue's sister, Ann, was her maid of honor and the only formal member of her small wedding party. "I see you drooling over my sister's nipples, Stu. I know you've tasted them before and exposed them in your sexy play nights. In three hours, they'll be your bride's tits to devour. Are you planning to ravish her here or at the reception for us all to enjoy?" I smiled and wisely chose not to answer.

Due to special circumstances, we managed special permission to have a priest come to our chalet family home for the ceremony. We strung white boughs with royal blue ribbon intertwined along the oak spiral stair rail and wrought sconces. The occasional white bell capped the simple decor. The 'prep' room, master bedroom, was between the two heavily trafficked rooms that the guests overfilled. With people constantly in or moving thru the connecting hall, Sue's door had to be opened carefully if modesty were truly a concern. I deliberately hovered by the door so I could peek in on the progress.

Sue herded Ann, and two of her friends who Sue had never met before, into the room to help her change. Especially since Sue didn't know either of the friends, she looked forward to letting them strip her, hopefully naked. I plucked a mutual friend and playmate, Reggie, out of the crowd, handed her my camera and gave her instructions — both how to use the camera and WHAT I wanted recorded. Sue and I had partied erotically with her and her husband Bob, so we were not shy around each other. I told her I wanted closeups of Ann and Sue and the reactions of her helpers and to imagine she was creating a mini porn film for us. Along that line, I gave her one more special instruction.

We had abstained from our daily fornication and even slept apart last night so we were both already deliciously ruttish. I knew what would raise her passion. As women I didn't know filed past, I asked them to join the others helping my bride prepare — strangers to her who would help her arousal by undressing then dressing her. I peeked each time the door opened and finally wedged a small spoon in the hinged edge so the door could not fully close. Through the gap, I saw Sue was surrounded by many strangers and her sister.

Ann went behind her and slipped her blue jacket off. The next peek I had, Sue's blouse was fully open and half off her arms. The strangers stared at Sue's clearly visible small tits thru the now shear bra. One of the women strangers giggled and popped the front-opening bra. She blushed at her daring deed and Sue's nubile, bridal tits. As I saw one bare tit and hard nipple appear, then the other, the door opened wider. The stranger slid her palm over the exposed tits as she slid the bra off. Briefly looking tempted to lick a nipple, she instead walked away with the swinging bra. Shy Sue didn't object. My dick twitched at the image of her grinning submission and wide-armed topless display among a horde of strangers. Someone came out, laughing at the silliness of so many stripping the bride.

Two women were helping Sue out of her creme slacks and shoes. Someone new entered and I saw a delirious beauty standing just in skewed, beige panties. Several hands pulled the panties up and smoothed it against her ass, pubes and thigh creases — again and again — taking easy advantage of my compliant bride. Sue held her arms out and enjoyed the teasing.

My dick surged again at the sight and the door nearly closed! Though I turned away, the video would later show me that they continued to gratuitously stroke her back, belly, tits, hard nipples and up and down each leg. Someone kissed or licked her ear, another blatantly stroked her mons. Are all brides 'dressed' like that? Her swollen labia created a lusty camel toe I could point to when we showed the vid to select friends at home. She would blush brightly every time and grin.

About five minutes later, I sent the gay makeup/hairdresser/dress designer expert, Pierre, into the room. We only met him recently and didn't realize he was actually BI! When he stood holding the half-open doorway and in a loud and flamboyant voice asked if they were ready for him, several guests turned and stared at my near naked bride. We saw Sue surrounded by her helpers and standing, without flinching, facing the door, with her arms behind her head. She seemed to relish her exposure and take strength from all the eyes on her.

Though a few more guests peeked in too, Pierre blocked then closed the door too quickly for me to check if Reggie was following my directions. Someone in a gown opened the door a crack and faced Sue. I saw Pierre sitting on a low stool facing my bride. He slowly slid his hands up her bare legs, rubbed his thumbs across her clit, and continued up until he reached and pushed her tits up. As he pinched her nipples, he put his nose against her damp slit and inhaled deeply.

After he sighed, he slipped his hands into her panties from below, snagged the sides and inched the panties down, over her pussy, and off. "I see euu have kept this pretty pussy bare, yet there is still a bit of stubble. We do not want it to snag the smooth lines of euur dress, do we? Someone bring a shaving kit to that table. Euu will lie down and I will shave euu."

That wasn't a request. Climbing face down onto the table naked onto her hands and knees exposed a dick-stirring view of her plumped pussy from the rear and her shapely, firm ass. Reggie caught her broad smile at being required to expose her most intimate bits to strangers and the tiny perv. He had her turn over, move up the table, then spread her knees apart until she could press her soles together.

We watched her swollen pussy slowly split open. He slid two fingers inside her and rolled one wet labium until it was smooth enough to shave. Sliding those fingers higher, he obviously stroked her G spot until she came with a deep, suppressed moan. We enjoyed her cum face and watched Pierre shave that lip smooth with the help of her slippery juices.

She caught her breath as he rolled the other labium open and shaved it. While rubbing some soap into her prickly bush, he deeply inhaled her musky fragrance. I inhaled it from memory. He seemed to rub her clit with his nose until he shaved her mound smooth. After testing it, he called her sister and another to confirm her pussy and mound were slippery smooth and dry.

My dick stiffened at the sight of my nude bride smiling gleefully as the helpers applied and rubbed a thin, teasing layer of mink oil-based body cream up her spread legs, over her pliant tits, onto her supple ass, and both cracks. Sue's smile was pacific as I heard a slight moan come from her. She finally stood and hugged Pierre. He bit her nipple as she held him.

I did catch Pierre slowly circle and scrutinize my naked bride. The video would soon tell all. I heard giggling and some gasps. Two women ran out and I saw Pierre kneeling before Sue, staring into her wet pussy and pushing her labia apart. Sue was smiling, head back, eyes closed. As he pushed two fingers into her soaked snatch, the damn door closed again so I only had a view through the crack! I heard him ask her if she intended to go commando under her gown and surprise the best man when he chased her garter. Three women entered and I saw Pierre licking her glistening clit.

Many minutes later, I heard her cum again. Then, all the female helpers, but Reggie, streamed out of the room with blushes, broad smiles, and girlish giggles. They said Sue needed another twenty minutes or so to chill and calm down. I suppose Pierre was still needed to help her calm down after her orgasm and to lick up her tasty overflow.

Though *I* wanted to be driving her orgasms, licking her lusty nectar, and being her first choice for relief, I understood the appeal of the taboo of variety she needed, especially on that most forbidden day of her nuptials. I confess I felt some of the same temptations. Now that my cock was painfully stiff from watching my bride 'cheat' and cum on another's face, I felt licensed to pursue them.

***

I moved two select helpers and Ann to my own prep room across the hall. More drinks and amuse bouches awaited them in my room. Traditionalist that I am (NOT), I asked the same female helpers to help me dress. You know how much help men need. ;-)) My other about-to-be sister-in-law, smirking Ann, was first into the room. Before the door closed, she had my royal blue jacket off. My best man, Ann's husband Albert, squeezed in and pulled off my casual shoes as Jill, one of the pretty strangers, removed my shirt. Another beauty, Nancy, unbuckled and dropped my pants before I could object. Someone apparently had instructed them well. Thanks Albert! He removed my blue socks and Nancy folded my grey slacks neatly.

As Nancy quickly bent and bowed, her strapless dress gifted me with frequent peeks at her big, bare jiggling jugs from my angle, both nipples included. Albert kept shifting position so he could admire the glorious globes too. My dick surged several times, barely restrained by my new boxers. Albert also sported an obvious tent. Jill stood behind Nancy and looked down her dress too before breaking out into a big grin. "So THAT's what got you boys to stand tall? Your enjoying Nancy's nipples? I guess she knows her nipples are visible with that dress."

She looked into my eyes as she hooked onto the loose spaghetti straps of her own backless dress and slid them off her shoulders. Similar to my bride's dress, it was snug around her ribs, but the tit shields were loose. As Jill teased her straps around her elbows, she bragged, "My tits are about the same size as hers, but my nipples are thicker since I'm still nursing. Let me know how they compare." She winked seductively.

Her eyes dropped to the movement in my shorts as her top folded over the rib binding, nearly exposing her nipples. She bent slightly, squeezed her shoulders together, and made her bare tits appear to leap out of her dress. When she bent farther and began to pull my shorts off, my stiff rod burst out of the front slit before she could get them down. After giving it a warm squeeze, she slipped her hand into my boxers and over my bare ass. She seemed to command her big, milky tits and thick, cerise nipples to hip-hop for me.

She managed to slam my stiff cock with her tempting tits several times while getting the boxers off my feet. Ann was behind me, petting my bare ass and looking over my shoulder at my bounding cock and her husband's twitching slacks. I barely registered Reggie videoing my preparation and seduction. Nancy leaned against Albert, pulsed his stiff dick several times and told him to remove his pants before he soiled them. Ann knelt before me and stroked my balls until Nancy pulled Albert's boxers off. She pulled him by his stiff cock to my side so he could watch his wife tease me.

Jill went behind Ann and folded her strapless dress down to expose her tiny B-cup mounds. I had to agree with Albert, she had PERFECT nipples. After stretching her tits free by lifting them and pulling her nipples, she leaned forward and licked my dick. Nancy raced to grab a step stool to stand on next to me. Reggie caught all the exposed tits, especially focusing on Nancy's swollen and bouncing mammaries, and Ann's intense oral action on her immanent bro-in-law. Staring at her husband, Ann swallowed my straight, hard cock into her throat in one easy motion. Family gatherings will continue to be intensely dirty fun! As I groaned in a loud voice, I barely heard Reggie say they had decided that I needed relief TOO, confirming Sue's public climax. They felt they should also ease my best man's nerves.

Jill stood on the stool to bring her tits to my mouth. She said she'd decided not to express that morning so she would be full and would have to ask for help. So she ORDERED me to suck them for her, and swallow. Nancy had removed her dress so she could kneel and suck Albert's cock. No one wanted her dress dirtied by the floor or stained by fresh cum. Reggie unfastened Ann's dress and helped her remove it without breaking suction on my throbbing tool. She then unhooked Jill's dress and slid it off her. Jill and Nancy had colorful cotton panties, but Ann's were off-white. Besides shoes and panties, all they all wore were pale, stockings and garters. Reggie circled us to capture me and Albert sucking warm, thin, tasty milk from Jill while Ann bobbed her head from my slippery tip to my nose-ticklers as she completely swallowed my fleshy sword.

When she focused on my fingers pushing Nancy's panties into her swollen slit and scraping the full length of it, I heard her zipper open. She stood where I could see her peel her dress off while still shooting video. I took the camera and shot her striping off her gown and hanging it. Her slightly sagging DD-cups collided and teased us as she bent and turned. After scanning her beautiful body, I handed her back the camera. When she seemed focused behind me, I remembered there was a mirror there. She was shooting herself stripping her panties off and my reaction to it. As she stepped out of them, I saw her naked, swollen slit gape open and invite all of me inside — tongue, fingers, or dick — whichever got there first.

My mouth returned to Jill's milky tit; my cock bottomed and locked deep in sis-in-law Ann's hot, tight snatch, then my eyes and fingers moved to Reggi's swollen, wet pussy. That was too much for me! Reggi shot my fingers entering her welcoming cunt, my repeated grunts that sent pent up seed into Ann's belly as her husband watched, and Jill's hard nipple slip from my teeth and continue to seep creamy milk. Thankfully, the guests were too noisy to hear me shout my climax despite being so close.

As I stared at all the trimmed bushes, I foresaw how much fun screening the video of Sue's and my last separate orgasms before marriage would be. Reggi said when she left the bridal prep room, Pierre had his phone cam out. She'd asked him to continue to record Sue after the women all left so she could follow me. I had to assume he was filming himself fucking her and would add that to our video. It would be a month before I learned that I was correct!

I went to each woman with us and relieved them of their panties as they continued to relieve our nerves. Naturally, I confirmed they were all wet as I kissed and fingered each warm and slippery hole. As I recovered, I sniffed and tasted each of the panties and nearly feinted from the dizzying, aromatic repast.

My lungs full of orgiastic ambrosia rejuvenated my wilted cock and it was ready for its final 'single' fuckings to surprise my bride. Albert and I started with his wife, my impending sis-in-law. Having already filled her throat, now I had her silky pussy as Albert fucked her face. I chose to save all the snug asses for one pass.

Before either of us came, Albert and I switched to Nancy, then Jill and finally Reggi (as Ann took the camera). Any other day and I would have ensured that each woman erupted in a satisfying, tremulous orgasm, but this was MY day to be selfish. My lance, quick as a horny rabbit, sampled each untested throat, but I feverishly wanted more.

I knew I couldn't provide four more orgasms in the next half hour so I chose just two lovers, the two I was likely to see the least after this day. I kissed Jill passionately and pulled her to the floor with me. As she sat on my hips, I sucked her tall nipples and guided her hips to hover over my flag pole. She circled it and teased it with her wet labia until we were both gasping. My finger found its way into her wet, lax ass. Her groan was loud as I briefly pulsed her wrinkled hole. When she paused with my bishop splitting her lips and pressing her clit, I pulled her hips down, thrust my hips up sharply and felt the intense heat of her love oven. A second thrust crushed my dense pubes against her sparse bush and I held still in her dizzying depths.

12