Wedding 02: Dressing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still enjoying her fleshy grip, she leaned her tits into my mouth and I felt her jostling on my pole just before I felt hands shift her naked hips. Suddenly, her snug snatch got tighter, she moaned, and I felt my cock leap to my right and an unusual pressure on my frenulum though I wasn't moving. Albert! He slipped into her roomy bowels without warning and crushed my sensitive cock. The pressure melted my brain and my last thought was how much I wanted to feel this starburst of euphoria inside my milky milf's waiting pussy. I froze deep inside her and grunted as I filled her with several hard blasts of my soldiers. "OK, Jill, you are invited to our special social gatherings. Bring your husband too if he is agreeable to all this. Hold your sweet pussy closed for me." She carefully got up.

Nancy, sat on my hips. "I need a few minutes to recover before I can. . . Ohhhh." She's slid her sweet tits down past my face until she got her mouth on my soft dick. Her enthusiastic licking and sucking revived my dick faster than usual. Reggie beamed as she recorded my Lazarus rise back to life and included Nancy's splendid bent ass, star hole, and swollen pussy.

Nancy mumbled, "The only thing I like better than sucking cock to life is if it's covered in fresh cum. Even better, if it's covered in fresh female cum like this one." Watching her lap my wilting, pained cock was a joy I hoped to repeat with her and my wife together. She licked and sucked behind my crown and under my prepuce. When satisfied, she French kissed me tasting of my musky cum.

Still seated on the floor, I asked Jill to stand over me, spread her legs, and release her pussy grip. Two big globs of my cum fell into my left hand. While she still dribbled my cum, I fingered and scooped more cum from her. With a palm full of my fresh cum, I went to each woman and said, "With my cum, I am marking you as one of the few extra special women on this special day. Please do not wash it away until you go home." With that, I smeared some cum behind their ears and along their noses. After a few strokes, the fragrant smear vanished. We dressed and waited for the bride to signal readiness.

An engraved brass bell rang out three times and I signaled my designated music controller to start the traditional Wedding March. The best man and I went up to the overhanging balcony and watched the beaming bride, followed by the maids, parade through the crowd, across the huge living room, and up the majestic, curved stairs to the priest.

Breaking again with tradition, I greeted each maid with a passionate kiss and a wink. My musk was still obvious on their faces. Ann took extra pleasure in our tongue wrestling as she watched her sister's surprised face. When I turned, Sue surprised the priest and guests again when she grabbed my brother's ears and pushed her tongue in his mouth. They kept us waiting a long while. She next Frenched my best man.

She then went to her sister and tongue kissed her, startling when she inhaled my familiar cum scent. After she sniffed and followed the aroma to her sister's nose, she licked it. Ann laughed, Sue looked at me, then laughed. When Ann pointed behind her ear, Sue inhaled and licked it. Ann whispered, "He marked all of us with his cum. Do I smell your own cum deposit?" Sue nodded and looked to Pierre.

We lit a third candle from our two, but chose not to extinguish our two. We wanted that to say we were one, yet still individuals.

I later learned that, still facing her maids, Sue reached under her dress, into her naked pussy, and scooped up some residual mixed cum. She smeared it on her lips. The priest stared wide eyed. After our vows, we kissed and shared our juices as well as Jill's and Pierre's. That was our enhanced vow to share other lovers in our future. The priest was not amused.

==== 18 hrs 0030 8/20/23 ======= 2464; 4398 Words ====

12/25/12 seminal image: Sue standing naked surrounded by 'helpers' on wedding day

12