Wedding Adventure

Story Info
Husband and wife watch another couple for the first time.
7.7k words
4.63
10.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you think?"

My wife steps out the closet area, holding the skirt of her dress in her hands and rotating back and forth to model her outfit. The hem swings back and forth around her ankles. She drops it and smooths it against her thighs with her palms. I sit on the bed a few feet away.

The first thing I notice is the color: a bright pinkish purple, or orchid as she informed me earlier. It it a nice contrast to her dark hair. She has other dresses in this color so it isn't a big surprise. I've told her many times how much I like that color on her. It is a thin, smooth material, and it is clinging very pleasantly to the curves of her body.

The second thing I notice is a much bigger surprise: a long slit running down from the midpoint of her left thigh. I've seen her in short dresses that were only as long as the start of that slit, but for whatever reason this seems more sexy, like I'm seeing something I'm not supposed to. Even standing still now, the slit is such that most of her leg is visible. I think she looks beautiful in long dresses, and hot in short dresses, and this seems like the best of both worlds. She is also wearing some high heels that are making her leg look extra toned and fit.

After staring a bit too long at her leg, one more thing catches my eye: the spaghetti straps and low cut of the neckline. Her strapless bra is doing amazing work, pushing her breasts up the perfect amount while staying completely hidden. I've seen her boobs in plenty of dresses over the years but this has to be the finest display of them all. Not to mention the extra exposure of her décolletage and shoulders from the skinny straps, which she knows is drives me wild.

"Oh wait, hold on. Can't forget this..."

She reaches behind her head to unclip her hair. She bends far forward, fluffs the hair near her scalp with her fingertips as few times, then whips straight up and flips her long hair up and over. Then she turns to the mirror, makes some adjustments and sweeps most of it to one side, before turning back to me. Her long, black hair looks so glamourous pouring over her shoulder, so long it goes a little past her breasts. She crosses one arm, sets her other elbow on it, pulls her slightly-oversized glasses down her nose and looks at me over the top of them, I assume going for a sexy librarian/teacher vibe. Whatever it is, it's turning me on.

"So?"

I have trouble finding my words, my mouth seems to have gone dry.

"Wow. Just wow. The leg thing...incredible. Honestly, I don't think you have ever looked sexier."

She smiled.

"But is it too tight? Too much skin?"

"Girl, you look hot. I definitely won't be the only one staring. If you are okay with that then I say do it. Maybe it would be too much for a family thing but I'm guessing you will fit right in."

"That's true."

We are getting dressed for a wedding for one of her friends. In the last year she has met a new group of ladies and quickly became part of the club. All in their thirties or early forties, most with kids. I don't know them too well but have met several through dinners and kid's parties. What I do know is that these ladies are the opposite of prudes, and have no issues showing some skin.

She put her arms straight down, shrugged and took a deep breath. She looks down like she is thinking. It seems she is deciding on if she has the confidence to to go out into the world dressed like this. We both know she looks sexy, but it is quite a bit more revealing than her other dresses.

"Okay! I'm doing it."

"Okay! I think it is the right decision."

I suddenly realize that the front of her dress has done the impossible. It made me forget about my wife's ass.

"Can you give me a spin?"

She smiles again.

"I thought you would never ask."

She slowly turns around, her hips swaying on every step. The dress looks like it was tailor-made for her, perfectly hugging her ass. My wife has the most magnificent bubble butt that drives me crazy, and in this dress it looked phenomenal. Not all pushed up and perky like in yoga pants or skinny jeans, but barely changing its natural shape at all. It looks full, round and sexy. The only problem is that her dress is catching on her panties and getting tugged in a way that is distracting. I suppose because the material is thin and clingy.

"Amazing babe, but I think you need to change undies. Your dress is getting pulled around."

She gives her dress a tug to reset how it is laying. That does fix it, but by the time she walks a few steps back to the mirror, it happens again.

"Crap, that's not good. Let me try another pair."

All of her panties are pretty cheeky, given her booty, but she grabs a pair that is even cheekier with less material. She takes off her shoes and smartly walks around the corner to change, because if she had stayed in front of me to do it, my hands would have gotten in the way. A few seconds later she strides back to the mirror. Already the same thing has happened again.

"Oh no! Is the dress too small?"

"I don't think its too small, it looks perfect. You might have to wear a thong."

She is not a thong fan. Says they are a constant wedgie. For years the only thongs have been for my benefit, as part of a lingerie set and are removed promptly after they are put on. She knows I like them, even for just a few minutes.

Without a word, she goes back her drawer and pulls out a black thong, then walks back to the closet to change. Then back to the mirror. We can both see this has fixed her problem. She walks around a bit more to verify.

"Thong it is then. I suppose you are happy."

I stood up, walked to her and kissed her.

"I am SO happy."

She laughs. I turn to go get the kids ready for their short stay at the grandparents' house. Unfortunately, since the wedding is local and their house is on the way, we could not get overnight babysitting. That means no hotel, which means no hotel sex. And very possibly no sex at all tonight. I am doing my best to stay positive. I stop at the door and turn back.

"You know, that dress is giving me ideas..."

"Oh yeah? What kind of ideas?"

"You, bent over, dress pulled up ideas."

"Interesting. We'll see what happens."

We have that same banter every time she wears a dress. But even with my smooth delivery of those lines, it is a rare occasion to have sex anywhere but our bed, at bedtime, with no clothes. That's what she likes. And of course I like it too, but I still feel the need to give her a little nudge every now and then, to remind her there are other options. I leave her to finish getting ready.

------

The drive is much quieter once the kids are dropped off. We ride holding hands, my right hand between hers in her lap. There isn't much chatting as we enjoy the silence.

I release her hand to make a turn, and she takes up her phone to pass the time. When I replace my hand, I put my palm on her leg through the slit, my fingertips pushing slightly into the line where her thighs meet. It is warm and soft and wonderful. I wiggle my fingers to gently remind her I am able to do more than rub her leg, if she wants. To my surprise, she parts her legs without looking away from her phone, and makes the smallest smile.

It has been many years since we have had any sort of car playtime, at least between her legs instead of mine. Slowly, I walk my fingers up her leg, still meeting no resistance. At last my pinky rests against her thong, and I caress her gently over the material. She closes her eyes, bites her lip, and gives the littlest grind against my finger. Just then my GPS pipes up about the turn into the parking lot. She opens her eyes, crosses her legs to tightly trap my hand, and turns to me.

"Looks like we are here."

"Should I park in the back of the lot for a few minutes?"

She laughs.

"Sorry, no. We are almost late. Maybe later."

Again with the maybe. Always teasing. I need to find the secret to opening up this woman outside of our predictable bedtime sex routine. She releases my hand so I can park.

The wedding is at an office building, seems a bit weird but I guess the groom and many guests work there. The park outside the building is set up for the ceremony, with white chairs, an archway and all that. Shortly after we walk up, my wife is hailed by her friends and showered in compliments about her dress. I was right, all the other ladies are also in leggy, low-cut dresses and she fits right in.

I join the husbands, fitting right in with my chinos and button down with rolled up sleeves. I am not showered with compliments, but I did get a couple head nods and a "sup". We all have sunglasses on, and I suspect that many are slyly checking out the circle of ladies. I can't be sure but it sure looks like some are checking out my wife. I can't blame them; she is the hottest of all the hot ladies over there.

We are instructed to sit, and the ceremony begins. It is a typical boring wedding. They kiss, the crowd cheers, and we are asked to make our way to the office building.

The lobby inside has the dining tables, a buffet, a bar, and a dance floor. There are two levels above with balconies circling the lobby. A wide staircase leads to the second floor on the far side. Supporting the balconies are large columns, and between the columns are curtain walls, hiding some of the office space and vendor supplies.

It is more impressive than I imagined when I learned the reception was in a an office. My wife and I tour the space during the happy hour, and find a sitting area with another bar at the top of the stars. The lower balcony is open for wandering, but the staircase going up on the other side of the sitting area is roped off for the party.

We get our drinks and find her people. In my usual fashion I stand near my wife as she does the talking, and nurse my drink. I am happy to see her in her element with this group of girls; they are all cool and open and fun to be around. We chat for at least a half hour before being asked to sit.

The newly married couple comes in to roaring music and applause, and dinner begins. We are sitting with the same group, so the conversation continues as it was. The drinks keep flowing. My wife is keeping up with her friends, who are drinking faster than she usually would, and she is starting to feel the effects. Nothing too bad, just talking a little fast and laughing a little long. She pays little attention to me as she catches up with her ladies.

They do the speeches and the dancing begins. The balcony lights are turned off, and the main floor lights are dimmed, replaced with strobes and thumping bass. The ladies rise and all dance together in a circle. I'm happy to sit far away from the deafening speakers.

After a few songs and I suspect another drink each, the group of ladies becomes more interesting to watch. They are much less conservative than my wife's other groups of friends. They grind on each other and are not bothered by how much their chests may be bouncing. Some are sliding their hands up and down their dance partner's body. My fellow men have noticed and have started to watch as well, though they don't seem too surprised. Perhaps this is a common occurrence among this group.

I am intrigued to see my wife grinding her ass against her one of her friends, with her friend's hands around my wife's hips. My wife bites her lip as the woman's hands roam her waist. The alcohol must be lowering her inhibitions. I get hard watching them play with each other. Soon they trade places, my wife now with an ass in her lap, and her hands are roaming the front of another woman. I even see her squeeze her friend's breasts and they both laugh. I knew this new friend group was more sex-positive, but this is not something I thought I would ever see.

The song changes to a slow dance. I see her friend spin and they kiss on the cheek, at least I think it was the cheek. They both smile and go to find their men. My wife stand at the edge of the dance floor and beckons me with a finger. I walk up to her and place my hands on her waist.

"Having fun? That was a some interesting dancing."

"Oh you saw that? Yeah, we were just messing around. It was fun."

"Never thought I would see that kind of a show from you."

She looked up at me and bit her lip.

"Me neither. But now I can see why you like a booty grinding on you."

She turns around and pushes her ass against my crotch. Our arms cross over her chest. She can feel my hard cock against her.

"I guess you did like the dancing. But I think for the rest of the night I just want you."

She works her body against mine with the music, obviously grinding my cock to anyone watching. I didn't think she would dare during a slow dance with so many couples nearby. But now it seems she is ignoring the crowd. I nibble at her neck and she moans. At the end of the song, she turns to me with a serious look.

"Come with me."

She leads me away from the dance floor by my hand, then suddenly turns and pulls me through a gap in the curtain wall. We are in a dark recess of the room, alone. A few steps later and we are next to one of the big columns. Here she stops. I can take a hint. I grab her and press her back against the column. She looks up at me hungrily as the next song starts.

We kiss passionately as our hands wander over each other. I caress her cheek with my left hand as my right slides down and to the slit in her dress. With a little tug I pull the dress up, and her whole leg is exposed up to the hip. She wraps her bare left leg around me to hold me close, and whispers in my ear.

"Why don't you finish what you started in the car?"

My right hand grabs her thigh by her knee, and slides up the underside of her leg to her ass. I grip it hard and she moans loudly into my ear. The music hides any sound we could make back here. I reach under her leg and rub her pussy through her thong. The wet, sticky cloth catches on my finger sliding up and down her slit. She closes her eyes and moans again. We are both breathing heavily as I push the crotch of the thong aside, and waste no time sliding my middle finger all the way into her soaking cunt.

"Fuck....oh fuck...I'm so wet..."

I work my finger inside her but it is awkward reaching around her leg. I remove my hand, which disappoints her, and push her leg back down to the floor. Quickly, I reach into the slit and between her legs, and replace my one finger with two. Her eyes and mouth open wide when I curl them inside of her. I pin her body to the column with a hand on her neck, not roughly, just holding her in place, and she glides her hand along my cock over my pants.

We stay like this for a minute, my fingers twisting deep inside of her, as she humps my hand to the same rhythm. She whispers profanities to no one in particular with her head back and eyes closed, which I can barely hear over the music. I watch her body writhe in the dark, with only the colorful spotlights providing any light when they pass over the cracks in the curtain. My cock grows to full length as her hand strokes and squeezes it through the cloth.

I am about to spin her around and fuck her when I see someone step through the curtain. A blonde in a yellow dress sneaks in, followed by a man in a suit kissing her neck and holding her waist. I recognize her from earlier, because of the bright dress, and also because her significant cleavage had caught my eye. She is not in my wife's friend circle and we have not met her before. My wife, deep in pleasure, doesn't notice them. The woman's eyes adjust to the dark, then she looks in our direction and sees what our hands are up to. She covers her mouth in shock.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't know this spot was taken."

My wife immediately smacks my hand out from between her legs and blushes a bright red, turning away. The blonde starts giggling and takes one last look at us, then backs out the way they came she, the man stumbling but still managing to keep his lips glued to her neck and eyes on her chest.

We are alone again but the mood has changed. My wife is clearly embarrassed and hugs me, giggling nervously. It was out of character enough that she would initiate at a party like this, so I'm guessing she is traumatized at having been discovered. I assume that our playtime is over, and as soon as she calms down we will return to the party. But instead she raises her head, kisses my neck, and slides her hand back to my zipper, teasing my cock. She brings her lips to my ear.

"We need to take care of this, and I didn't finish. But not here. Where can we go?"

I am beyond surprised that she wants to try again. Before she can change her mind, I grab her hand and pull her down the dark corridor. At the end we are near the staircase. Everyone else is dancing, and the balcony is empty. I doubt that anyone notices us climb the stairs, since it is dim and loud. The bar has been taken down at the top. There are a couple empty couches, hidden from the dance floor by a railing.

I consider bending her over one of the couches, as it seems unlikely that we would be caught here. The railing provides cover from the dance floor, but if anyone were to climb the stairs we would be seen instantly. Given what has already happened, I look around for something more secluded. I lead her under the rope blocking the staircase to the third floor.

On this higher floor there is no sitting area, just the balcony making a circle around the building, and lots of office doors. The only lighting up here is some low lights near the floor, which offer enough light to navigate. I try a few knobs, hoping to bend my wife over someone's desk, but they must have locked them all for the party. We walk around the balcony to the other side, until we are across from the stairs. From here we can watch and see if anyone is coming.

The railing alternates glass and solid wall, with a continuous wooden rail on top. We stop behind one of the solid sections and peek over the rail. The music is still loud up here. There are spotlights swirling all around, plus the low nightlights on the balcony, but I am confident we cannot be seen even leaning over the railing. We lean over and see the mass of bodies moving to the music. Plenty of bouncing boobs to watch from this vantage point, but I would rather focus on my date. I turn to her.

"What do you think? Better than our last spot?"

She looks nervous but excited.

"I think it's good. But you should watch the stairs just in case."

"What are you going to do?"

She smiles and kisses me once. Then she crouches down and sits with her back against the solid railing wall, and starts to undo my belt. I watch her breasts jiggle as she fumbles with it. Then she yanks down my pants and boxer briefs all at once. My cock had softened as we made our way to this hidden spot, but is now hardening with each of my heartbeats. She caresses my balls and looks up at me.

"Take your shoes and pants off."

I do as instructed, removing everything on my lower half, while she readjusts to get onto her knees. Seeing a beautiful woman kneeling in front of me, in a stunning dress, waiting for my cock, feels like a dream. As soon as I am done she takes my whole length into her mouth. She swirls her tongue around it as she replaces her hand on my balls, slowly massaging them. It feels amazing.

Quickly my cock grows and hardens. She pulls back from me and focuses on the tip, and moves her hand to the base to keep me from thrusting into her mouth. I hold her head gently and watch her cleavage as she works forward and back. Her other hand disappears into the slit of her dress, and I see her forearm wiggling. That is so hot to see; usually it is a vibrator or nothing, but it is always the sexiest to me when she uses her own fingers to touch herself.

Motion catches my eye over the top of the railing. The couple that walked in on us earlier is climbing the staircase to the first balcony. They are having a tough time with the steps. I imagine they have finished another drink or two since we last saw them. But they are having a good time, groping and giggling their way to the sitting area at the top. I am about to warn my wife when I see the blonde sit down one of the couches. She lays back, runs her hands up her body to her breasts, then squeezes them, putting on a show for her man, who is standing and watching intently. Then she reaches down and pulls up the long skirt of her dress, and says something to him. He nods and kneels on the floor in front of her, and she tosses the dress over him. His torso has disappeared underneath.

12