Wedding Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the pounding music I can't hear anything, but from the look on her face it is clear he is working his fingers or tongue under there. Her hands roam restlessly, up and down her body, to her face, and across the couch, and her head is rolled back in pleasure. From here we have a perfect vantage point to watch them. I'm not sure what my wife will think of this if she should see it. It turns me on to watch them, but perhaps it will have the opposite effect on her.

My wife pulls her mouth off my now rock-hard cock.

"I need you inside me."

She stands, turns, and bends forward, placing both hands on the railing and laying her forehead on them, eyes closed. Her hips sway back and forth in anticipation. I study her ass for a moment, then reach around to the slit of her dress. She stops moving as I grab the cloth and pull it up and over, slowly exposing her ass to me, like opening the curtains slowly to appreciate a sunrise. With just a little tug upwards, the entire skirt of the dress stays up above her hips, with the material all draped to her right side. This dress slit is as functional as it is alluring.

I now have a view of the bottom of her waist, curving out to her hips and beautiful ass, wrapped in the black thong. I bend down and gently kiss her tailbone once. She starts to rock her hips again, now in a circle, as if to remind me I should be doing more than just staring. I nestle my cock between her cheeks, enjoying how warm and soft they are. She reaches back with one hand to pull down her thong, but as soon as she grabs the material I stop her hand. I don't often get to admire this ass framed by a thong and I am going to keep enjoying it.

She reads my mind and releases the thong, returning her hand to beneath her forehead, still rolling her hips. I hook the thong, which is hidden between her cheeks, and pull it aside. With her high heels on, her cunt is at the perfect height. I line up my cock and waste no time entering her. Though it is tight, she is still very wet, and in one slow, smooth motion I pull her back by the hips and bury my cock balls-deep.

We both stop moving, her enjoying the fullness and me enjoying the tightness. Now that I am not longer staring at her ass, I remember the couple on the couch. While giving her just the slightest movement of my hips forward and back, still fully in her, I lean forward and whisper in her ear.

"Look back at the stairs."

She raises her head quickly, thinking that I am warning her about someone coming to catch us. But seeing nothing on our balcony, she sets her chin on her hands to see the next level down. It takes her a second to process what is going on under that yellow dress. She turns slightly towards me.

"Oh damn...is that the same woman?"

"Yeah. Looks like the tables have turned."

I lean back and we watch as the blonde gets more agitated. Her hands continue to roam her own torso and breasts, and her mouth is open in ecstasy. She looks to be having a very good time. I'm not sure how my wife is feeling about this. We have never watched, or had the opportunity to watch, another couple in the act. Occasionally we watch porn together but that is different then what we have in front of us now. But I can see that her eyes are wide open and staring intently at the couple, taking it all in. I begin to thrust a bit harder, pushing in deep and holding for a moment, then backing out slowly to push in and hold her ass to my hips again.

The woman below grabs something through the dress between her legs, presumably the man's head, and pulls it tight against her. Her shoulders spasm forward as her whole body crunches up, over and over. Each time her breasts give a tremendous bounce. Her head is tilted way back, mouth wide open in a silent scream. Finally she releases her grip, her hands dropping to her side, her body slumping back into the couch. Her chest heaves up and down as she breathes heavily through an open-mouthed grin. It is clear that the man has done a satisfactory job under there.

Through this my wife has been still, seemingly focused on the show. I wish I could know what she was thinking. Is she turned on watching this? Or is it just too novel to look away?

The man pushes back the dress and comes up for air, smiling. If he is anything like me, he is feeling very manly just having made his lady come with his tongue. But he is not content stopping there, as he unzips his pants and pulls them down with his boxers to his knees. His cock swings forward, not fully hard, but not not hard either. It looks to be the same size as mine.

At seeing his cock, my wife's body tenses up. I feel her legs push together and glutes flex, tightening everything around my cock. This may be the first one she has seen that wasn't mine, since we were each other's firsts. Then she begins rocking a bit into me, matching my thrusts. Maybe this is a turn on for her after all.

We see the man say something to the woman, who nods and reaches behind her, messing with her zipper I assume. She then grabs the dress on the front and flips down the top of the bodice. Her breasts fall forward, no longer constrained at all. They looked big in the dress, but now they are massive. She puts her hands beneath them and juggles them up and down for her man, who has one hand on his cock.

My wife turns her head back towards me, laying her cheek on the backs of her hands, and whispers loudly in surprise.

"Oh my god, her boobs are huge!"

She turns back to watch again for several seconds, and then back towards me but looking past me. She whispers more quietly than before, I almost cannot hear her over the music.

"Do you like them?"

"Do I like what?"

Her eyes close for a second and her mouth opens wide in a gasp, I assume because I am still slowly fucking her and she is enjoying it. Her eyes open and stare into mine.

"Do you like...her tits?"

Tits is not a word I have heard from my wife and I get turned on hearing it. Never has she asked me if I like another woman's body, even while watching porn. We are entering a new phase of sharing and vulnerability. I glance over her shoulder at the woman's body, then back to her. I answer honestly.

"Yes. Do you like his cock?"

She looks back at the couple. The man is slowly stroking, enthralled as his lady jiggles her tits for him. She turns back to me, meets my gaze and takes a moment to answer. She looks nervous to admit it to me.

"Yes."

She reaches her right hand back and sets it palm up on her exposed ass. I take it in mine. She squeezes my hand three times while staring at me, as if to say:I just said I like another man's cock, a man we are spying on. I'm turned on watching this couple. Is that ok? Is this ok? Should we keep doing this?

Without hesitation I squeeze her hand three times back to reassure her:Yes. I just said I like another woman's tits, while inside of you. It is exciting and I am turned on watching them too. But I love you, we are good. I like what we are doing, let's keep going.

It is a lot to say with just hand squeezes and eye contact, but I think we are on the same wavelength. She smiles and gives my hand a final big squeeze, letting me know that she agrees. With our silent conversation over, her hand loosens its grip on me, and disappears beneath her body. A moment later I feel a finger brushing against the underside of my cock as she makes circles around her clit. I see her close her eyes and bite her lip in pleasure, then she sets her chin back on her hand on the railing to watch the other couple. I am relieved to see she is as into this as I am.

The man takes his hand off of his cock and it stands out straight before him. His partner scooches up to the edge of the couch and leans a bit forward. She pulls her breasts apart and then traps his cock between them. He begins to rock his hips, but after a few thrusts she stops him, opens her cleavage again, and spits onto his cock. They try again and it must be lubed enough, because they get into a steady rhythm. The tip of his cock peeks out only at the peak of each thrust, before disappearing back between the huge tits.

We all stay like this for minutes, as the music pulses and lights dance around: the man tittyfucking his lady, one hand behind her neck and one grabbing a breast; the woman gazing up at him, holding her tits together tightly with both hands; me slowly and steadily fucking my wife, looking back and forth between her ass and the other couple; and my wife, still but for her fingers alternating fast and slow circles on her clit, staring intently at the cock appearing every time he thrusts. Usually my wife needs either my tongue or a vibrator on her clit to come, so while she is clearly trying to get off, I wonder if she will need some additional stimulation.

My fingers roam her skin, up and down her back, over her hips, squeezing her ass. Everything feels amazing but my hands are getting anxious and adventurous. I take one and place it low on her ass, gripping her whole cheek in my palm. Then it moves over near her opening and my pinky meets her busy fingers. I slide upwards, trailing my pinky along her lips and around my cock, picking up slick juices. I then move a little higher, grazing along her asshole, stopping when my fingertip is against it and give the gentles of pushes. She slightly rocks her hips back and up against me.

I do the same thing again, sliding my pinky up her rear end, but this time instead of pushing against her, I trace circles on the skin around her asshole, well lubricated by the surrounding juices. Again she rocks her hips, three times back into me. I take that as a sign that she wants more. I turn my hand so my fingers are splayed over her tailbone, and my thumb replaces my pinky making circles. Between each circle I push onto the center of her asshole with the broad pad of my thumb. I stop after a minute, and with my other hand I squeeze her hip, to signal clearly that I want a response from her. Sometimes she likes a finger in the ass, and sometimes not. She turns her head just slightly, still watching the couple, and nods.

Immediately I slide my thumb along her juices one more time and work it all the way into her tight asshole. Her hips stop moving for a moment and then begin rocking again. I barely wiggle my thumb while I fuck her in a steady rhythm. I look down and see my fingers intertwined with her thong above her ass, my thumb buried inside her, and my cock pumping in and out. It is incredibly sexy.

A few minutes later, the man below thrusts vigorously for a few seconds and then stands up straight, stroking his cock. The woman tilts her head back and lifts her tits up to make a target. He comes like a pornstar, with thick ropes launching far and fast, hitting her neck and chest. I am impressed, never have I shot a load like that.

At the same time, I can feel my wife change from circles to a rapid back and forth on her clit. I can see her taking and holding big breaths, staring at the man's erupting cock. I stay steady with my thrusts to allow her to focus and get over the edge. She is unrelenting with her fingers until finally she comes. She clasps her free hand over her mouth and her knees buckle; I pull out my thumb, hold her hips and begin to fuck her cunt as hard and fast as I can during her orgasm. The music is loud and masks the sounds of my hips smacking hard into her ass. From what I can tell her orgasm lasts for at least a minute.

We watch as the man wipes his mess as best he can with a handkerchief. Then he pulls up his pants, pockets the handkerchief, and collapses on the couch next to his woman. She pulls up her dress and leans over onto him. They kiss once, hold hands, and then appear to drift into sleep.

My wife stands up and spins around to face me, causing me to slide out. She leans back against the railing with her hands on it for support. She is breathing like she just finished a run, and is starting to bead with sweat. She looks at me as if to speak, but then chuckles and keeps panting. She drops her head and tries to catch her breath. Finally she looks up at me and is able to speak between breaths.

"Oh...my...god...that...was...so...good!"

Her eyes drift down and find my softening cock, still half mast.

"I can't take anymore. I'm sorry."

She looks over the railing back at the dozing couple, then turns back to me.

"Do you want to finish on me? Like he did?"

I feel my cock twitch, and I suspect she saw it. Before I can answer, she bends down and takes off her shoes. She settles into the same position as earlier, kneeling in front of the railing. But this time she pulls her arms out from the spaghetti straps and pushes down her bra and dress, revealing her beautiful tits to me. They are the perfect size for her frame, and big enough to fill my hand when I grip them. She mimics what the other woman did, juggling them up and down with both hands.

"I know they aren't as big as hers...I hope that's okay."

For a second I worry that this whole situation is going to leave her with some jealousy issues or something. But then I look up at her face and see she is grinning, just teasing me. I decide to tease her back.

"You know I love your boobs, I think they are perfect. Sorry I don't have the powerful cumshots that he does."

"I don't care about that. Why would I want that?"

She makes a good point. While I am envious of it for some masculinity reason, she has made it clear before that she does not especially like cum left in her or on her. Which makes her offer of her chest to me all the more surprising. I should take her up on it before she changes her mind. I begin to stroke. I consider tittyfucking her, but my cock is sticky with her cunt's juices and I don't want to ruin her dress. And although we have never specifically discussed it, I doubt she will want it back in her mouth after it was inside her. So I continue to pleasure myself, one hand on my cock, one on the railing, while she kneels before me biting her lip and presenting her tits.

For a minute we do this, but it feels a bit awkward with her just sitting there, waiting to be cum upon. She looks so sexy kneeling that I want to tell her. We aren't in the habit of dirty talk, even though I love it, so I take the lead.

"You look so sexy tonight baby. That dress is amazing. Your body is so hot."

"You look hot with your sleeves rolled up. You look strong."

"And your cunt was so tight on my cock."

"You felt so good in me."

"Your ass looked so good in the thong. I love your ass."

"I figured you would like the thong. But you probably didn't look at it much with the show we had."

I am very hard and increase my pace as we talk. I want to hear her talk more about the experience we just went through.

"I looked at both. Did you like the show?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you liked."

She pauses and thinks. She won't usually talk specifics about these topics, but right now I want to hear this answer more than anything.

"I liked watching her come. I liked the pleasure on her face when she came."

As she answers I bite my lip to show her how hot it is to hear her say that.

"Tell me what else you liked."

"I liked seeing her tits bounce. And I liked his big cock. It looked like yours."

"Oh fuck baby, keep talking."

"I liked watching his face when he came, and watching the cum shoot out. There was so much! It just kept going! I like how he kept stroking his big hard cock as it happened."

She can see the effect her words are having on me and is starting to have some fun with it. Hearing her talk about what she likes is my biggest turn on, and she knows it. If she is really paying attention, she might notice me backing off at times, to delay my orgasm and keep this conversation going a bit longer. I continue stroking and she continues.

"I liked watching them while we fucked, and they had no idea we were watching. It was so hot! And we fucked here at a wedding and no one knows. Only you and me. It was all so...hot!"

She leans forward a bit and bounces her tits again, perhaps sensing that I am getting close. She is not wrong. By now I am sure she knows I am edging to hear her talk more. She looks up into my eyes.

"And your finger in my ass was so good. I don't want it every time, but tonight you teased me and made me want it, and you did it just right. It felt so big inside me!"

Fuck it is hot listening to her. She leans forward and teases the end of my cock with the tip of her tongue, just a few times, and then sits back. The sensation was overwhelming. I am very close to coming and that almost did it. She starts asking the questions.

"Did you like watching them?"

"Yes, it was hot."

"Did you like her big tits?"

She's really warming up to that word. I answer.

"Yes."

"Are you going to imagine them later?"

I stroke faster.

"Yes."

"When you are masturbating?"

I answer honestly and without hesitation.

"Yes."

"I want to see you come. Come for me."

I stroke even faster. I feel my orgasm rising.

"Oh fuck, I'm close."

"Give it to me! Come on my tits!"

She tilts her head back to expose her neck and chest. I aim my cock and spray cum into the valley made by her tits. After a few volleys I aim higher and finish near her collarbone. I catch my breath, supporting myself using the railing, as my cock softens in my hand. She has been looking up at me smiling, but then she looks down and sees the pool of cum in her cleavage. No longer is she smiling.

"Handkerchief, now."

I fish it from my pocket and try to hand it to her. She just looks at me and raises her eyebrows. Of course, she cannot move her hands without pouring cum down her dress. I wipe it up for her. It isn't as much as my friend downstairs, but it was substantial. She releases her breasts and leans back against the railing, leaving them out for the moment. I get dressed again and sit on the floor facing her.

"That was so hot. Thank you, baby. God, that was so hot. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"That was, uh, different. Are we good?"

She leans forwards and whispers into my ear.

"We are SO good."

She leans back and I join her sitting against the railing. We hold hands and listen to a song. Then she tucks her breasts back into place and we loop our way back to the stairs the opposite way we came. We find some unlocked bathrooms set back from the walkway. I'm thankful we didn't see these before because we probably would have fucked in there instead, and I wouldn't change a thing about how our evening unfolded. We each take a bathroom to clean up. A minute later we meet outside the doors and kiss once, then I take her hand and we finish our walk back to the stairs. Looking over the railing, we see that the party is still going the same as when came up here.

When we arrive at the level below us and walk past the couch where the couple sleeps, I see that one of the woman's breasts has fallen back out of the dress, and still had some cum on it. I take a second to admire her breast up-close, then tell my wife.

"Should you help her out or should I? I think we owe them one."

She turns to the woman and sees the situation.

"Don't even think about it."

She steps over and places herself between me and the wardrobe malfunction. I see her grab the man's tie and stretch it over to wipe up the cum. When she turns around the breast is back in containment. If someone were to walk by this couch now, they would just think that these two decided to nap here. I take my wife's hand again and we head back to the dance.

12