Wedding Anniversary

Story Info
My Wife becomes a Hotwife on our Wedding Anniversary.
3.9k words
3.81
36.8k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was our 20th Wedding Anniversary, and we had both taken the day off work so had woken up later than usual. Dorothy, my Wife, said that she would make breakfast in bed as it was a very special day, and went downstairs to prepare the croissants and coffee we had bought for the day.

When she returned with the breakfast on a tray, there was also a present wrapped up with a bow. I was very surprised as we didn't normally buy presents for each other, and apologised as I didn't realise that we were buying gifts. She said that it was OK, but said that I should open the gift after we had finished breakfast, but it was something I would appreciate.

After breakfast was finished, I unwrapped the gift, which was a long jewellery box, inside was a thin gold chain. I looked at my Wife quite puzzled as I don't really wear jewellery, and she laughed and said that it wasn't for me to wear, but was for her to wear. I asked why she thought it was something I particularly wanted.

She said "It's an anklet darling, it is to symbolise that I am a Hotwife. You have been saying to me for years, about how you get turned on by the thought of me fucking another man while you watch. I had always said that there was no way that was ever going to happen, how could you even think I would do such a thing, but for the last few weeks a young guy has been having his lunch at the same café as me and has been chatting me up. At first, I just laughed it off, but after a while I started to appreciate the attention and started to flirt back with him, he then started to suggest that we should get together at his place after work. I told him that I was a married woman but he said that wasn't a problem for him and that he had read that 'a bit on the side' could even spice up sex with your husband. When he said that, it made me remember your fantasy and I have to admit that I was turned by being propositioned by a much younger guy."

I was lost for words. She was right that I had told her that I would like to watch her with another man, we had even watched several porn videos online and she had seemed to get very turned on by them, but I had always thought that it was never going to actually happen.

As I just looked at her open mouthed in amazement, she smiled at me "I then did a bit of internet research and discovered quite a lot of videos and they got me quite aroused. I also found lots of blogs about husbands who like their wives to have sex with other men. Despite having occasional thoughts about sex with other men, I had always seen it as being unfaithful to you and never seriously considered it.. That changed when one of the blogs I read, written by a man who loved to watch his wife with another man, explained how 'it isn't cheating if the husband is watching'. It got me thinking that here I was with a husband who wanted to watch me have sex with another man and at the same time I had a young attractive guy who clearly wanted to have sex with me. So, I continued to encourage the guy at the café.

I went for a drink with him one evening after work to gauge his interest. It confirmed that he was definitely interested in getting into my knickers, as I had to keep his hands from wandering too far up my leg. It also confirmed that the thought of sex with him excited me as it made me very horny, you may remember Wednesday night last week when you came home from the gym and I almost dragged you to bed. I knew then that I wanted to fuck Mark, that's the guy from the cafes name by the way, and the following day when he sat down at my table for lunch, I told him that we could get together but it wasn't going to be quite how he planned it. I told him that I had no intention of having an affair behind my husbands back and that if he wanted to go any further that he had to agree to you being in the room. He looked a bit panicked so I told him not to worry, that you would only be watching and to make sure of it I would tie you to a chair so you wouldn't be tempted to join in.

I explained to him how you had told me that you wanted to watch me having sex with another man, and I wanted him to be the man to make that happen. I also explained that I hadn't told you of my plan yet and it was possible you may not want to actually go ahead with your fantasy, so I have arranged for him to come to our house tonight if I send him a text message with our address. I presume from your rock-hard cock that you do want to go ahead with turning your fantasy into reality." She was totally correct as my cock had indeed sprung to attention when she told me what she had arranged. "All you have to do if you really do want a front row seat to watching me fuck another guy is to put the chain around my ankle and I will text him to say tonight will be his lucky night"

Dorothy then put her foot on the bed, so I could fasten the chain around her ankle and when I had done so she picked up her phone and sent a text message. "OK, Mark will be arriving at 7:30 tonight"

For the rest of the day, there was a sense of sexual excitement. Dorothy frequently made comments about how she was looking forward to tonight, how she had been thinking about the fresh cock she was going to get ever since she had made the arrangements a week ago. Every time she commented on what was ahead, it made me think about it, which made my cock harden. She would then rub the swelling in my jeans and say "I can see that you are looking forward to it just as much as I am"

We ate our evening meal around 6pm and Dorothy increased the excitement by telling me how she had been thinking all day about Marks cock filling her pussy and that she had even had to change her knickers because they had become so wet with her juices. She also described how she was going to make sure that I would be getting a good view as she lowered herself onto Marks cock, and would be able to watch as her pussy swallowed him inch by inch. While she was describing the forthcoming events, she casually ran her fingers over the bulge in my jeans and said that I was obviously looking forward to tonight just as much as she was.

When we had finished our meal, Dorothy asked me to put everything in the dishwasher, that she was going upstairs to get ready. She said that perhaps I could bring a couple of drinks upstairs with me when I had loaded the dishwasher (she told me she had put a bottle in the fridge to chill) and I could watch her get dressed for the evening.

When I had loaded the dishwasher, I opened the fridge to see a bottle of champagne with a ribbon tied around it and a little card which I read. It said, 'I am sure this won't be the only cork popping tonight. xxx'. I opened the bottle with a real sense of anticipation and excitement and my cock was yet again rock hard. I poured two glasses and went upstairs to our bedroom.

Dorothy had lit scented candles and laying on the bed was her sexiest black lingerie with stockings, suspenders, a pair of high cut knickers which made her naturally long legs look even longer and a bra which accentuated her ample bosom. On the floor were a pair of high heeled stilettos which I knew would make her legs look fantastic. I thought my cock would burst out of my jeans.

Dorothy was having a shower in our bathroom, and soon returned naked to the bedroom. "Do you think Mark will like my choice of underwear darling?" she asked with a wicked smile, knowing full well the effect it would have on me.

"I am sure he will love it just as much as I do" I replied.

She replied "I am sure he will, but unlike when I have worn them before, HE will be the one taking them off, HIS cock will be the one I will be sucking on, HIS balls will be the ones I am fondling and HIS cock will be the one inside me."

I almost came in my jeans.

For the next half hour I sat in the chair in our bedroom and watched Dorothy style her hair, apply her make-up and then get dressed in the lingerie she had laid out. Finally, she put on a black dress which I had not seen before. It was made of a stretchy fabric that highlighted the curves of her body, and was shorter than she would normally wear coming just half way down her thigh.

"I will be calling Mark in 5 minutes, I can either tell him our address and he will come to our house and I will fuck him while you watch. Or I can apologise and tell him that we have changed our mind and he will not come to our house. What would you like me to tell him?"

My mind was in turmoil, my wife was standing in front of me and was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. My cock was harder than it had ever been before. I had imagined Dorothy fucking another man while I watched for a long time and never admitted it until recently, but had never thought it would really happen. Could I actually go through with it?

Dorothy placed her finger under my chin, tilted my head up and leaned down so her face was just in front of mine. She then said in a very sexy whisper "Whatever choice you make I will always love you darling. Initially I was upset when you told me you wanted me to have sex with another man, but I have come to realise that it is only sex and as long as it is what we both want there is nothing wrong with it. You have made me realise that fucking other men could be enjoyable for both of us and today is when we have to decide if I will fuck another man while you watch. It is obvious what my decision is, and I can see from the bulge in your jeans what your body wants, you just have to decide if it is something your mind can accept. I have to call Mark to let him know our decision, so should I tell him to come here for me to fuck him or not?"

"Please tell him to come here" I answered in a hoarse whisper.

"Are you saying that he should come here so I can fuck him?"

"Yes" I replied

"You need to say the words darling, you need to say that you want him to come here so I can fuck him"

I opened my mouth to speak, but at first the words would not come out. Then my years of imagining Dorothy fucking another man while I willingly watched, wanting to see her pussy being filled by another man's cock took over.

"I want you to call him and tell him to come to our house. I want him to come to our bedroom where I will watch as you firstly unzip his trousers and expose his cock before licking then sucking him. I want to watch as you slowly lower yourself onto him. I want to watch as the head of his cock parts the lips of your pussy before you take the full length of him inside you. I want to watch as you ride his cock seeing it sliding in and out of your pussy. I want to watch as you fuck him until you come screaming in pleasure. I want to watch your pleasure as you feel the joy of fucking a new cock. I also want you to know that I love you with all my heart and that I will always love you."

Dorothy smiled at me "I love you too my darling." Then she picked up her phone and pressed the keys to make a call. I heard the ring tone before it was answered. Dorothy then spoke "Hello Mark, my husband and I would both like to invite you to come our house so I may fuck you. The door is unlocked so please let yourself in and come upstairs where we are waiting."

She then ended the call and looked at me "Mark will be here shortly, now, place the chair at the bottom of the bed and sit down so you get the best view."

I moved the chair and sat down to wait.

After I was seated Dorothy then produced four silk scarves "Just to make sure you don't wank yourself silly I am going to tie you to the chair. I want your balls full of come so that when I have pleasured myself with Mark I can fuck you and drain your balls into my cunt."

Soon I was tied by my wrists and ankles to the chair then Dorothy stood back to admire her handiwork before saying "Actually here is really no point me wearing this dress, we both know it's going to be coming straight off" then she removed the dress and posed in front of me in her lingerie.

Then I heard our front door open.

My wife left the bedroom and I heard her say "Hello Mark, would you like to come upstairs?"

Even though I had been imagining this for years, my stomach was churning with the thought of what was about to happen, my heart was beating out of my chest, and I was breathing heavily as I thought of what was about to happen.

I then heard a man's voice say "Wow, you look absolutely stunning" followed by footsteps on the stairs.

Dorothy entered the bedroom followed by a man who looked to be in his early thirties, with dark hair and blue eyes "Darling, this is Mark" my wife said. I looked at him and we both just nodded to acknowledge each other.

Dorothy now took Mark's hand and walked over to sit on the side of the bed with him standing in front of her. She now started to rub her hands over the front of his trousers, where I could see he was already excited, before she started to lower his zip. She had positioned herself so that as she lowered his zip, she could look directly at me. Her eyes burned with excitement as the zip slowly opened, she then reached inside the now open zip and then slowly freed his cock from the confines of his trousers. His cock sprang out and was inches from her face and while she continued to look at me, she slowly stroked her hand up and down his shaft and then moved her head forward to start licking the head of his cock.

I just groaned, unable to say anything.

She continued to lick around his cock head, then occasionally licking all the way down his shaft and back up before resuming licking his purple head. After what seemed like hours, she licked down his shaft before she started sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time and when she had sucked them in and out several times, she licked back up his shaft.

As she continued to look directly at me with obvious lust in her eyes, she slipped her lips around the tip of his cock before slowly taking the whole head into her mouth. She then very slowly slid her mouth down his shaft and I could clearly see as bit by bit she took half of his cock into her mouth before she proceeded to bob her head up and down to suck his cock in and out of her mouth. As she did so I could hear her moaning and also hear the slurping sound as she coated his cock with her saliva.

All the time she had me entranced by her gaze and I couldn't take my eyes off of the sight of my wife clearly enjoying herself as she greedily devoured his cock.

After a long time sucking Mark's cock, Dorothy stood up from the bed and turned Mark around before slowly pushing him back until he was lying on the bed. She now unbuttoned and removed his shirt before removing his trousers and underwear. She then walked over to me and sat astride me and kissed me passionately with her tongue plunging deep inside my mouth. Then she placed her mouth next to my ear and whispered, "I am now going to fuck him, I am going to straddle his body and then I will lower myself ever so slowly onto his magnificent cock so you can watch as he invades the pussy that has only felt your cock for over 20 years. I am going to use his cock for my pleasure and you will watch every second of it, you will see me like you have never seen me before and I know you will absolutely love it. You have unleashed something inside me I was unaware of, you have ignited a fire that is burning like an inferno and I am going to stoke that fire with Marks red hot poker."

Dorothy stood up in front of me and then proceeded to slowly remove her bra to expose her beautiful breasts, which were crowned by her nipples that were like hard bullets. She then proceeded to rub her pussy through her knickers which I could see were soaked with her juices before she slid them down her stockinged legs and stepped out of them. She then bent down and picked them up before proceeding to push them into my mouth. "Can you taste my juices darling, very soon those very same juices will be coating the length of Mark's cock. Enjoy the show."

She then walked back to the bed and as she had described she stood over Mark facing towards me, straddling his body before she slowly lowered herself towards him. She reached for his cock and pointed it straight upwards so she could rub the lips of her pussy over the head, before lowering herself just enough for the head of his cock to part her lips and slip inside. As I watched just the head of his cock inside my Wife, my breathing was ragged and I was taking huge gasps of air in through my nose and letting out a muffled moan through my wife's knickers.

Dorothy looked deep into my soul and then said "Happy anniversary darling, I hope you enjoy your present". Then with incredible control she lowered herself incredibly slowly, drawing out the spectacle of her hot wet cunt being filled by his rock hard cock.

When she had lowered herself until every bit of him was inside her she hissed "Yessssssssssssssssss" she then wiggled herself on his shaft and her face lit up with a radiant smile. Next she proceeded to lift herself just as slowly and I could see his cock glisten with her juices as it re-appeared until once again just the head was inside my Wife.

This time she lowered herself a little faster, again giving a little wiggle when all of his cock was inside her and rose back up. Her rise and fall movement now started to increase in speed as she started to ride his cock.

Dorothy gradually increased the speed that she was sliding up and down his cock and soon her breasts were bobbing up and down in time with the slapping sound as she reached the bottom of each stroke. She continued to ride him and I was transfixed by the sight of her pussy taking the full length of his cock in and out. Her breathing started to become heavier and she started to moan with pleasure as she continued to use his cock for her pleasure. Her movements now became less rhythmic and more random as her pleasure built and then she stopped her movement with his cock fully buried inside her and then started to quiver as she had an orgasm.

It was the first orgasm of many that night, as soon as the first one had passed she immediately resumed riding his cock, this time described every feeling she was having telling me how she could feel his cock deep inside her, how she was loving the pleasure of fucking a new cock how she wished she had decided to do this years ago and how she was going to enjoy fucking lots of guys for me to watch.

For the next two hours Dorothy was like someone on heat and fucked him in every position imaginable but always ensuring I could see his cock entering her. By the end of the evening her make up was smudged and run, her hair was flattened by all the perspiration she had exuded, her skin was red in places where she had rubbed against him and her pussy was red and puffy. She still looked beautiful to me as she laid on the bed watching her stud get dressed and leave. My cock felt like it was on fire and had been hard all evening, she looked over to me and said "That was fucking awesome, I haven't been fucked like that since we first met and I had forgotten just how good it was. I can see your cock is in need of some attention, but before that I will untie you if you agree that you will not touch yourself, that I will be the one to drain your balls. If you get your face between my legs and do a good job with your tongue you may soothe my pussy enough for me to be able to fuck you and you can shoot your come inside me, if you don't it will be a quick handjob and you will shoot your come on your stomach." She then untied one of the scarves on my wrist so I could remove the other scarves, and she laid on the bed and opened her legs. "Come on darling, my pussy is waiting for your tongue to do it's work, you know how I love it when you worship my pussy."

I quickly untied the remaining scarves and rushed over to bury my head between her legs. I could see that her pussy was red and her pussy lips were puffy, and it was still dilated from all the times she had fucked him. I gently licked starting with the skin outside her pussy lips and then moved inwards to tenderly lick her lips.

12