All Comments on 'Wedding Anniversary'

by EnglishSlave11

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Good story, hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hard to believe this idiot managed to wait 20 years before screwing up his marriage to this skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Friggin great. I encourage my wife to do similar and we both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing more to say than "sick". It should be in the non-erotic category because it certainly wasn't erotic, only pathetic. And you thought this would be a good first story? If you have nothing better to offer do everyone a favor and stop writing. This must be shitty LW story day. 1*

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Reclaim a hotwife! A hotwife is something you leave in a corner to decay and desiccate until you can touch it with your bare hands to throw away without fear of catching a disease from it.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

1 star rating. If literotica had a zero-star category, that would be my rating. Unfortunately for the author, I was reading this story on MY anniversary day. How could any man allow this to happen to his wife in front of him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for alerting us. That's honest, even if unintentional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way your mind works, but your story was rife with spelling and punctuation errors, and multiple run-on sentences which were a big distraction. Continue to write, but please find an editor prior to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Very nicely written

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

Sort of an abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear anonymous: What is your life, if you know what you're getting in to from the title and still waste moments of your life reading and commenting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great description of a wonderful night. Please keep writing more.

@sempersolis0198 you are such an asshole. You come to a category about wives having sex with others and then make fucked up comments like that. You are scum. Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this. I hope there was a bit of truth behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If more couples would be open and honest like this instead of cheating the world would be a much better place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more work to finish the situation but a good start I would like more detail of you and then have a conversation re what you were trying to achieve please supply age sex and culture to date Trust you have stayed safe from this Chinese craziness KrBillT bill49t@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who would want to reclaim a whore? Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was OK, but really could use some editing. Many missing apostrophes, as well as run on sentences. Also, while the buildup was OK, the rest of the story seemed rushed and quite bland. Thanks for sharing though.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

i don't get these idiots. Sorry should have not read this.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another retread, which is, sadly, most of these "new" cucktards.

I find it so cute that you wrote the end of a marriage that only made it a year.

Open that closet door skippy and admit you dont want to reclaim that slut you dream of, but truly want that cock that she had. Statistics make me far more correct than if you wet yourself and claimed otherwise.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Not something that I'm remotely interested in, I read and it seem pretty average to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting tripe

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

I think you owe the readers who wallowed through this drivel. Oh,by the way, my wife and I passed our 51st year of marriage. She thinks less of this shit than I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wear my anklet only when we go to bars in hotels in nearby cities and I get fucked by a stranger into a blissful coma while my husband watches. It's not for many couples to enjoy this kind of adventure, but it works wonderfully for us. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really didnt explain why she waited 20 years and why she chose their anniversary date? If she was pissed at him for bringing up wife sharing over and over again (but he hasnt) i can see this as her method of some way of sending a message and ending the marriage. But no real reason is given other than some past talk of his fantasy. And his fantasy was mot humiliate him or make him eat sloppy seconds. She went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put this in Fetish and stop polluting LW with this aweful story

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@justplainjeff its funny how you come to porn story site and then get all self righteous about which stories are right or wrong. Anyone as old as you are probably shouldn't bother to read anything written after 1958 if you're going to have a coronary over them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iameasel is just mad that he's not the one getting the dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad for a first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I understand it a "Hotwife" can never be reclaimed. By the very definition of a "Hotwife" she will always have sex with other people she will never stop having sex with other people and her husband will always come last in the "Hotwifes" head. But if that is what the writer dreams about have at it. By the way is the "11" the mental age of the writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story that was well written about dream world but not one that many people would want to enter.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

WoW, Anonymous! Bawling like that might give the impression that you have 4 stomachs. Don't worry though, I've been called much worse things by much better people. The way i understand "hotwives" is they are a narcissistic breed, only thinking of their own pleasures, making sure it comes first before others consideration, am i wrong? I would think that if a husband of theirs gets ill and is hospitalized with a terminal illness, she will not be there in his finals moments because she is more interested in getting banged out than saying goodbye to a mate (or would that be wallet?). Two thing come to mind about the subject of children. Is the husband of a "hotwife" certain that those kids are his? How does one give moral advice to their children when they have absolutely none themselves? Also, maybe you can answer a question I have, better than a year ago i heard that "cucks" have a 4 to 6 times than average higher suicide rate than the average. Since i am not in the lifestyle, nor do i want to be, maybe you could clear that question up for me. And to you as well, Have A Nice Day!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 astar

Whorewife Garbage

-26thNCuck Disapproved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read, up until two hours of sex that got brushed in one sentence.

Could have set that up a lot better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous