All Comments on 'Wedding Arousal'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
CarmellaCCarmellaCover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this thank you hard all the way through this xxx

More of the same please xx

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

Oh my God, that was hot! Excellent build up, tension, resistance, just fan-freaking-tastic! Plus he knocked her up! Please tell me that these two aren't finished being together.

VagabondwriterVagabondwriterover 1 year ago

Fun would be the adjective I'd use for this. A simple story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What if the son ever gets in an accident our is hospitalized for something the truth will come out. Great story absolutely love it....

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Very erotic, I hope to see continuation for this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have liked the dirty daughter to wear her bridal lingerie. White garterbelt, white sheer stockings and heels. What a Daddy Daughter fuck fest that would be.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 1 year ago

THAT was absolutely delicious. I hope you’ll write more stories.

Studio8101Studio8101over 1 year ago

Very arousing narrative with nice detailing, not at all clinical. Liked the ending.

bridgetrosebridgetroseover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind comments about my first story!! (p.s. there's a new one going live soon!)

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Super HOT story!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing. Don't stop, don't ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing

Your so talented

Michael

Age 67

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

I just read and loved your first two stories. Please keep writing as thye are wonderfully descriptive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really great story that just seemed to flow at just the right pace thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully, vivid descriptive story. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot!

Your description of her father's penis exactly described my dad's.

Mandalore71Mandalore71over 1 year ago

That story was so hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story 5, best one so far. You tell great stories from a woman’s perspective, makes it more real. Closer.

bridgetrosebridgetroseover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your kind words and compliments!! I'm glad you're enjoying my stories so far!!

BluelouwhoBluelouwhoover 1 year ago

Just spectacular! The buildup was exquisite, and the final scene was so freaking hot!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

I have now read all of your stories and love every single one. Please make a chapter two to this story? A second child from dad?

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Yes another chapter on this Series ?

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

You are a marvel. Such timing! Such vivid exposition!

I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bridget how about writing a story where mom is fucking her son on her wedding day unbeknownst to her fiancé, but the relationship had gone on a couple years. Something about bridal attire, tan nylons, just straight missionary fucking, before, up to and after her wedding, getting caught etc.. or it could be older sister and brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So erotic!

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

So hot, love her hunger and how intense it was between them. Quite a secret in the end too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"My body was on fire. I tingled everywhere, my body shaking wildly. Then I lowered myself down the last little bit until my father's massive cock wedged against my opening." So much of this is so real to me. The night before I got married, I had this experience and I woke up with his cock inside me. He branded me with his big tool that night. I craved him from then on. It was the most intense and satisfying. I loved when he sucked my nipples and made me come with his cock sliding across wet clit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That is so very hot! That intense, desperate, burning, groaning need that only one man can fulfill. And, he did. I never told my husband. He might not ever understand a daughter's need--her craving.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two constructive critiques. One, you should have given a reason why she was having the horney attack. Was this a normal thing or what? 2. uncut men are way gross. I’m not the only girl who thinks that. Your descriptions didn’t make them sound any better. A leathery sheath? Really? Ew! Also you should’ve given more info on dad. Did she always have a thing for him or what?

Johnm74165Johnm741658 months ago

I loved your story, and attention to detail, I felt there could have been more than one part,but thank you.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Insanely hot. Part of me wishes there was a hint for hook ups in the future, but it's more realistic this way, if realism can be claimed at all. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Twice as big as her husband's, really? And she engaged this guy after 2 months? Something ain't quite adding up. You know what? It's too late and I'm too tired. I'll overlook the small plot holes and enjoy the ride. It's a pretty hot ride.

Sadly it ended too soon. Was hoping she would ditch the husband and go with the dad. Maybe a part 2 in future that goes that way.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange7 months ago

Please please revisit this story. It's way too hot to be over already for these two! Instead of being her Daddy's girl and her husband's wife, she should just be her Daddy's wife!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange6 months ago

Just re-read it... Still amazingly hot! Please bring these two lovers back!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story. Since she especially enjoyed being fucked with her Dad's cock, she must have visited him regularly to have her pussy stretched and re-filled with his cream.

I been burying my dick in my widowed mother in law a couple of times a week for almost five years. I forced her, the first time, and she surprised me by being one of the best I've ever had. I knew she wouldn't tell on me and she didn't. I've taught my wife some of the things that I learned from her mother but she'll never be 'as good as'.

AltydJagsAltydJags4 months ago

Made me cum a few times. Very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally!! the heroine has beautiful, small tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That is so hot. My dad's penis is three times bigger than my husband's, literally. Every few weeks I have to go to him and be properly filled and satisfied. What you wrote about the dad's cock still inside his daughter's pussy as they fell asleep together is a thing that can happen. I have experienced it. That fullness inside me makes me feel so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The pregnancy was the final tip of the iceberg. Really enjoyed this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...