Wedding Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad started talking, "What--uhh. What did you want to--ahh--do? I mean, where--"

I interrupted him, "Daddy, were you just masturbating?"

My dad's mouth opened and closed several times and his cheeks turned bright red, giving himself away. God why was my heart beating so fast? Something hot started running down my leg. I stood still, forcing myself not to shake.

"Uhh," he said, hesitating. He glanced at the bed for a second and then back to me. I knew I had my answer by his hesitance.

I licked my lips, feeling nervous again suddenly. I shifted, taking the moment to squeeze my thighs together briefly. The tingling flared. Somehow I continued on, despite feeling anxious about the whole thing. What was I doing? Seducing my father? But words spilled out of my mouth, "It's ok. I was just curious."

"Yeah. Uhh. Ok," he said, clearly embarrassed.

One more glance at his cock told me that he wasn't getting any softer standing there talking to me. And suddenly I just couldn't stop checking him out. His body. His pectorals. His muscular arms. A soft-looking trail of hair shaped like a V at the bottom of his stomach. I was so openly goggling him that he finally cleared his throat.

With a soft shake of my head, I lifted my eyes back up to his. My breath caught when I noticed that he wasn't looking at my face, but at my chest. I glanced down at myself, noticing for the first time the damage I had done to my wedding dress with the wine. "Oh fuck!" I shouted and immediately started toward the bathroom. Once I was there, I looked at myself in the mirror, frowning at my gown. Damnit!

Reaching down, I started hiking my dress up. But I soon realized there was no way I could get myself out of it alone. Growling with frustration, I tried unsuccessfully to reach the zipper at the back. It was no use. I felt like crying. "Daddy?" I called in a pleading voice.

"Yeah?" he called back from around the corner. He couldn't see me.

"I need help," I said, finally letting my hand drop to my side.

"With what?" he asked, his voice coming from the doorway.

I glanced up at his reflection in the mirror and caught him staring at my body. No, at my ass. And my legs. It made me want to squirm, the pulsing between my thighs grew so strong. I leaned forward, feeling breathless, and placed both hands on either side of his sink. A completely unbidden image exploded in my head of my father suddenly hiking the back of my dress up and taking me from behind. Jesus!

Out of breath, I panted, "I can't get the zipper..."

"Oh," he said. That was all. Silence stretched up to a quarter of a minute. I nearly turned my head toward him, but then I felt his hand on my back, tugging at my zipper. It slid down with a soft sound.

My chest felt instant relief as a lot of the pressure was removed from it. I hadn't realized just how tight that dress had fit me. It wasn't that I was fat. It was just a freaking small dress. Gently pulling my arms out of the sleeves, I let the front of my dress drop down, exposing my chest to the cool air of his hotel room. Next, I carefully pushed the dress down my legs, lifting one foot out of it at a time, until I had the entire thing held between my hands.

Spreading the bosom of the dress over the sink, I reached to turn on the water when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. My father was still in the bathroom with me, and he was staring at my very bare ass. For fun, I wiggled it at him, which made his eyes open wide and lift up until they locked onto mine in the mirror.

I grinned at him and he cleared his throat and immediately left the bathroom. God, what the fuck was I seriously doing? Angry at myself, I turned on the hot water and started scrubbing the fabric together, trying to get the red out. After ten minutes, I decided that was as good as it was going to get. I draped the dress over the shower rod and then prepared myself to walk into the room.

The only problem was, I was completely naked except for a lacey white bra.

**

Panic rose inside of me as I stood in my father's bathroom, unsure what to do. He stood less than a dozen feet away from me, but he couldn't see me, of course. Because walls. The biggest problem, though, was the fact that I was actually contemplating just walking out there and attacking him. Or at least just walking out there. Maybe he would attack me. I trembled, my pussy fairly quivering with arousal.

"Daddy?" I heard myself call out softly.

"Ye-yea-ahh?" he responded, his voice cracking twice.

"Uh, can I wear your shirt?" I asked.

He didn't answer, but a few seconds later, his arm stretched around the corner, holding a wadded up white button-down shirt. I snatched it from his offering hand and then pulled it up over myself, letting it settle onto my shoulders. Sliding my arms through it, I tugged the cuffs up to my wrists. The sleeves were too long. Moving to the front, I started with the bottom, buttoning my way up. How many buttons did this thing have? I stopped once I reached my bra. I didn't really need to button them all.

Turning toward the mirror, I tilted my head slightly, checking myself out. My bra made my chest look funny with his shirt over it. With a frown, I reached in between the open buttons of his shirt and unclasped my bra. It fell down my back and landed on the floor in a small heap. Squinting at myself in the mirror, I assessed how I looked. With the top few buttons undone, my breasts were covered, but a decent amount of cleavage was exposed. Well, bare skin anyway. My breasts weren't all that big to allow for much in the way of cleavage.

Drawing in a deep breath, I let it out slowly and tried to maintain an air of confidence as I strutted into my father's room.

My confidence shattered the second I saw him, though. He was sitting on his bed, still wearing no shirt. Why hadn't he put something on? God. I stared at his chest, unable to pull my eyes away. Oh daddy. Why? Why are you doing this to me? My body was thrumming with pleasure, with tiny pulses of electric tingling zinging up my pussy. Despite the shirt I wore, I felt like I was naked before him. Then I remembered how I had taken off my bra. Isn't that what I wanted? For him to see me?

My dad was clearly staring at my legs. I shifted my stance slightly, spreading my legs a little and shifting one foot forward. He shifted on the bed, his head finally tilting up toward mine. Our eyes met. Somehow, I knew. And I knew that he knew. I wanted him. I wanted my father. Oh god, I was so fucked. My body took a step forward, closer to the bed. I could barely breathe. He shifted, leaning back, his eyes drooping down once more. I realized that the shirt had shifted somewhat, leaving the soft swells of my breasts exposed. He was staring at them openly. My eyes dropped lower, to his boxers. His cock was pressed hard against them, outlined almost angrily. It seemed like he was straining to break free from his boxers.

"You're hard, daddy," I whispered. I didn't know I wanted to say it until the words were out.

He cleared his throat but didn't look away from my chest. "Yeah," he said, softly.

My knees bumped the edge of his bed. His head lifted slowly, his eyes moving with it as if caressing my skin, until they rested on my face, staring at me. Without another word, I lifted one knee up and tipped forward, crawling onto his bed. He shifted slightly and my eyes snapped down to his crotch again. His cock seemed to be twitching, which created a strong resonance between my own legs.

I noticed his tablet lying on the floor next to the bed. That must have been the noise I heard when I first showed up at his door. I frowned inwardly, remembering. My daddy had been using his tablet today, taking photos at my wedding. Photos of me. I would bet anything that if I made him unlock the thing, the first thing that would pop up is a picture of me.

"Are you hard because of me?" my voice seemed to be operating on its own volition. I was completely out of control. My other knee hefted its way onto his bed and then I was crawling forward, closer to him.

My dad swallowed, but nodded, his eyes drooping down to my chest once more. I realized he could probably see my breasts clearly at this angle, looking down my shirt. They both started tingling, as if his eyes were lapping at them. I shivered, crawling closer. I could literally feel my pussy leaking, trickling down my leg. I had never been so hot for someone in my life.

My daddy had one leg stretched all the way out while the other was pulled back slightly, his knee in the air. When I reached his extended foot, my eyes drifted up along them until I was staring intently at his crotch. His cock seemed to be straining against the fabric pressed snugly against it. I licked my lips. God I wanted to see that thing. Slowly I lifted my eyes up, drifting along his body. He was leaning back on his elbows, so his stomach was curved upward. I could see the faint outline of his abdomen muscles. His stomach wasn't exactly ripped, but right then, it was fucking perfect.

Lifting my eyes further up, across his chest, to his chin, his lips, his nose. Our eyes met and I saw it. That look in his eyes. He was just as hungry for me as I was for him. My whispered words reached my own ears before I was aware I had spoken, "Let your cock out, daddy."

One nod from him and then he slid his hands down, grabbing his boxers and sliding them down. As he hiked his knees up and pushed them down his calves, my eyes wandered back down. Just as he straightened his legs again, kicking his underwear away, my gaze fell upon my father's cock.

It was beautiful. Magnificent. He was hard. So hard. For me. And massive. Easily twice as big as my husband's. I had never experienced such a beast. I stared, unable to pull my eyes away. After he freed it from its constraints, the animal bounced in the air as it twitched. He was not circumcised, which actually surprised me. What surprised me even more was how intrigued I was by that fact. Every boy I had been with was circumcised, including my husband. The head of my father's penis was surrounded by his sheath. I could only see the tip of it, housed within his skin. My body shivered uncontrollably. For the span of three heartbeats, I considered taking his cock into my mouth and blowing him until he exploded down my throat.

But my pussy wouldn't allow for the detour. It was hungry. I was hungry. I needed him in me. I spoke that last aloud, "I need you in me."

"Bunny," my dad growled my pet name. I tried to look up at his face, but I couldn't pull my head up. I was too riveted on his cock.

My body moved forward, until I felt my knees graze the outside of his legs, straddling his feet. My pussy tingled insanely, continuing to dribble liquid down my thigh. I realized suddenly that I was barely breathing. My heart had slowed, or so it seemed. Everything started moving in slow motion. It was a struggle to move forward, but I did. I shimmied my way up my father's legs, my eyes glued to his quivering cock all the while. God, how fucking big was it? Nine inches, I guessed. And easily an inch and a half thick. Maybe wider. My pussy was less than a foot away from it and I was shaking.

"Bunny, should we be--" my dad started to whisper urgently, but he cut off with a soft noise when my fingers wrapped gently around the shaft of his penis. I used it like a saddle horn, pulling my hips closer, lifting myself up. I was trembling. My pussy was throbbing. I spread my legs as my body moved the last few inches into position.

My breathing started again. Hard. I was panting, and my heartbeat was back with a vengeance. Pounding in my chest, ringing in my ears. I could barely hear anything but the inner workings of my own body. I could feel the blood flowing, up my chest, circling my nipples, up into my cheeks, then back down to my stomach. I gasped, lowering myself. I held onto my father's cock with one hand, aiming it directly up into me.

"Bunny--" my dad's voice sounded strained.

I shook my head, as if to get him out of it. I didn't need that extra voice of protest in my head, distracting me. My father's cock gave off a rhythmic heat, pulsing between my fingers. I felt it throbbing, almost as if it were breathing. I realized suddenly that I could actually hear my father's heavy breathing. I lowered my hips down, closer. I stared between our legs, watching the magical penetration that was about to give me what I craved. His cock was less than two inches away from my pussy. I paused, catching my breath. My body was on fire. I tingled everywhere, my body shaking wildly.

Then I lowered myself down the last little bit until my father's massive cock wedged against my opening.

"Bunny! Look at me!" my father's voice was raspy.

I lifted my head finally, until our eyes met. Panic covered his face, sweat dripping down the sides of his temples. His forehead was covered in a shimmering sheen of it. He had his mouth open, panting. He stared at me, though. He looked pained, like he was caught in an intense life or death struggle. The veins in his neck were bulging outward. I knew exactly what he was battling. His desire for me contesting with his own rationality. I was his daughter.

Without taking my eyes from his, I spoke in a whisper, "I need this, daddy."

For a long time, I held myself poised. His cock nestled in the depression of my vaginal opening, neither of us moving except for our trembling bodies. He gritted his teeth, straining harder. Then I felt him moving, struggling beneath me. There was pressure at my entrance, but it receded after a few seconds. I felt it again, more intently and I gasped. I watched my father's face as his jaw clenched tighter, his lips curling into a wild sneer. The pressure backed off.

He was fighting himself, and I knew exactly what I had to do.

Pushing myself upward with one hand pressed against his chest, I forced myself erect, still straddling his body. Slowly, with one hand, since the other was still wrapped around my father's cock, I reached up to his shirt which I wore and undid one of the buttons. He gasped. I slid my fingers down and undid the next one. I felt the shirt flap open a little and suddenly the pressure was back against my pussy. His cock wanted in. His hips started shaking, and then I felt him rocking upward, slowly.

I undid another button and whispered, "Please daddy."

He started trembling. I could see it in his face and feel it in his hips where my legs were wrapped around. I slid my fingers down to the last button but I couldn't get it out of the slit. Frustrated, I yanked at it until I heard a little popping sound. And then the shirt swung open. I pushed the shoulders backward until I felt the shirt slide part way down my back.

"Uhhhnnn," daddy grunted, his eyes bulging as he stared at my naked chest.

I felt his thrust with my hand first. There was rapid movement beneath the sheath of skin I was holding onto. Something hot and hard prodded against me, quickly penetrating past my narrow opening. The sheath hadn't moved, though. It was his cock head within that extended upward, finally making its way inside me.

"Oooohhhh dadddy," I heard myself moaning.

Then I let go of his cock and slowly felt my hips drop down. He thrust himself up at the same time, and suddenly, my pussy was completely filled with my daddy's cock. More than filled. It was more cock than I had ever even thought possible. It felt so tight, I could almost believe I had never had sex before. It hurt, but a good hurt. I started shaking as I straddled my father.

"Bunny, I--" my dad hissed, but cut off as I lifted my hips up. He moaned instead, his eyes rolling up into his head.

I slammed my hips back down, forcing him to fill me once more. "Uhhaiiiieeeeeeee!" I moaned loudly.

My daddy growled and then I felt his hands squeezing tightly into my hips as he gripped me. Before I could even react, he pushed me up and then pulled me back down. Hard. I cried out. He did it again. He was breathing heavily, but he kept going. I felt his massive cock filling me over and over again, until I felt like a doll being flopped around by a boy. It was all I could do to hang on. My father fucked me like I've never been fucked before.

Faster he moved. He was in full control, despite me being on top. I didn't care. I was moaning and breathing hard and crying out as my body was manhandled. He pushed me up and pulled me down over and over and over again, his own hips thrusting upward in unison. Each time he pulled me down, I felt his cock slide even deeper inside me. My pussy was throbbing from the pleasure, mixed with the intense pressure of his oversized cock. That massive thing shouldn't even fit inside me.

But I never wanted him to be outside of me again.

"DADDY!" I heard myself yell extremely loud, and suddenly my body was tingling so much, I thought I would pass out. My orgasm had given absolutely no warning. Suddenly it was just there. Everywhere at once. I felt a flood of juice pouring out of my pussy, down my father's shaft. He kept thrusting, fucking me. His cock felt like it was getting bigger. He was moaning too.

Suddenly his nails dug into my thighs so hard that I saw spots of pain in front of my eyes. Everything went still suddenly. His cock was buried to the hilt, all the way up in me. I was still shaking from the intense orgasm that was raging through my body. Daddy started shaking. He squeezed harder. I felt his cock pulsing inside me, throbbing. He shook harder. He growled.

"BUNNY! I'M CUMMING!!" he bellowed. I felt him push me up slightly and then pull down once more, hard.

That's when I felt the first explosion of cum deep inside my pussy. It set off fire alarms in my head, and my orgasm tripled in pleasure. My head felt light and everything was spinning. There was so much pleasure raging through me I thought for sure it would kill me. Another explosion of cum erupted from his cock, nestled deep in the heart of my womb. I was gasping, barely able to breathe. He came again, moaning wildly. His body was shaking violently. He groaned, cumming again. My orgasm swirled round and round, up into my stomach. Liquid fire sprayed one more time inside me.

My daddy held me tightly, unmoving. His body was twitching, and so was mine. No more cum was pumping into me, but the heat was still there. My own orgasm was subsiding, a wave of pleasure that I rode back down to earth. I felt myself melting into my father's arms, which he wrapped around me, hugging me to him. My little breasts mashed against his skin.

Finally, I felt his body relax, every muscle giving out at once. I felt us both sink down into the bed. He still held me, and we both trembled. His cock was still buried inside me. I needed it to stay there. God, my god. Oh god. God. Jesus. Daddy. Oh god, daddy.

I passed out.

**

The next morning, I woke before my father. And he was still inside of me! I could tell he was soft, but damn! He was so big that even being soft, he was filling the fuck out of me! I shivered but decided it would be best to get the hell out of his room. I hoisted my hips up off of him, feeling his penis slide rapidly out of me. When it came out, I gasped at the sudden relief. Wow. That had been so much freaking pressure! Intense! I couldn't believe I had slept with that thing inside me!

For a long moment, I stared down at my father's sleeping body. I considered waking him with a blowjob. Ugh! What was seriously wrong with me?? I forced myself to get up. I put my father's shirt on once more, collected my wedding dress and made my way to his door. But then I hesitated. No. Go on, girl. Get out of there! But I stared at my dad's naked, sleeping body. At his massive penis. It was sheathed again. I couldn't move. I knew I should. But there would never ever be an opportunity like this again, and I knew it.