Wedding Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dress made a crumpling sound as it hit the floor. I was halfway to his bed again before I had the full realization what I was about to do. My pussy started tingling at the thought, but I ignored it. I was going to give my father one final gift, to thank him for helping me in my most desperate time of need on the night of my wedding.

Scrambling up onto the bed, I wasted no time as I slid my body up between his legs. I stopped when I reached his waist, staring down at his cock. I took a few seconds to stare at it, overtly checking it out. His lack of circumcision had really surprised me. And intrigued me. I took hold of it gingerly with one hand, lifting it up. I stared at the tip. Inside there, it looked like a normal cock like I was used to. But that thick, almost leathery sheathing wrapped around it was not at all what I was familiar with.

Timidly, I wrapped my fingers around the sheath and tried to slide them upward. The entire sheath moved with my hand, making the tip of his cock disappear inside. I released my grip and felt the sheath sliding back down, the head poking out once more. My pussy started pulsing with arousal once again, but I ignored it.

Leaving my fingers wrapped loosely around my daddy's cock, I slid them upward again. This time, my fingers slid along the sheath without making it move. I stroked back down, then tightened my grip just a hair as I lifted my hand back up. The sheath moved again. His cock twitched in my hand, urging me on. Down then up, I stroked him. I stared at the sheath as it slid up and down with my hand. Every upward stroke made his tip disappear inside. I was completely mesmerized.

I felt heat emanating from my father's penis. With a start, I realized that it was getting harder. A lot harder. I kept at it, stroking him. He shifted on the bed, but I didn't even look to see if he was awake. Stroking him, I watched in absolute glee as his cock grew bigger and bigger in my hand. I had done this to my husband before, but it was so different with my dad's. He was so much bigger. And that sheath. God that made it so hot.

"Huhhnnnn," my daddy moaned suddenly. I didn't look up. I was afraid he would make me stop if I looked at his face.

Instead, I sped up my stroking. It was making me so horny, I couldn't stop myself from squirming. I was breathing hard. As I stroked him faster, I let my grip loosen every now and then, gliding along his sheath for several strokes, before tightening it again and making the entire sheath move.

Daddy was moaning a lot now, his breathing coming in rasping gasps. I knew he was getting close. His cock was just as big as it had been last night. There was a lot of distance to travel from top to bottom, which I thoroughly enjoyed. His cock twitched between my fingers and I stared in rapture as a trickle of precum pumped out of the tip. I watched as it filled the crack around the head of his cock where the sheath met it.

"Bunny..." my daddy's whisper reached my ear. I didn't look at him. But I knew it meant he was close. Very close.

I gripped him tighter and sped up my stroking even more. His body was trembling. Another bubble of precum oozed out of him. His breathing got louder, and faster. His cock twitched, hot against my fingers.

"Uhhnnnn," he moaned. I stroked urgently. That's it, daddy. Cum for me. I was breathing hard myself. I felt like I was about to have an orgasm, too. My body tingled everywhere, but especially in my pussy. "Huhhhnnn uhhnnn oooohhh mmmm mmm hmm huh huhhh huhhhhh huHHHHH!" his moaning was turning me on like mad. He was just about to--

Daddy's hips lurched up a little. He was about to cum. I flung myself forward, opening my mouth wide as I dove for his cock with my mouth. I managed to wrap my lips around the head on a downward stroke of my hands. I held his sheath down as hard as I could, letting me at the bulbous cap within. The taste of his precum on my tongue sent me wild with lust. My pussy throbbed. I felt an orgasm starting to thrum inside of me.

Lapping at the tip of his cock with my tongue, I sped up my stroking even more. I felt his sheath pushing past my lips into my mouth on each upward stroke. His body went rigid, his cock twitching against my lips.

"Huhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn oooohhhh yeaaaaahhhhhhh!!" daddy moaned loudly. One more twitch of his cock, and then my world went insane as he started spewing his cum into my mouth. I stopped stroking, clamping my lips down tight. "Uhhnnngggggg," he moaned again as another extremely strong pump of cum gushed out of him. I felt it spray against the back of my throat.

My imminent orgasm made me start to shake. I was completely out of control of my own body. I yanked my head up just as another stream of cum erupted from daddy's cock, splashing against my chin. I had so much cum in my mouth already, it was a wonder he still had more to pump out. But I was moving. Scrambling really. I got up on my knees, moving forward urgently. Daddy was still moaning. And my mouth still held a big load of cum. I felt it threatening to dribble out of the sides of my mouth, so I tilted my head back, containing it.

With my head tilted back, I moved forward blindly. But my aim was perfect. With my knees wrapped on either side of daddy's hips, I knew I was in the right position. I lowered myself. I had to get him inside me one more time. My orgasm was right there. Right on the cusp. It had started, but it was like it was holding back from pushing all the way over.

I felt daddy's hand on my hip, tugging me. Tugging me down. His other hand brushed the inside of my thighs. Oh god. He was helping me. I lowered myself. Daddy grunted as I felt the tip of his cock press up inside of me. I pushed down harder. He slid up into me, filling me once more.

I needed to scream, but my mouth was still full of cum. Daddy's delicious cum. I swallowed. That set my orgasm tumbling over the edge. I felt his cum draining down my throat into my stomach. At the same time, his cock was pushing up against my stomach from the other side. And my orgasm, caught between the two sources of pleasure, exploded.

"AhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHH AAAAAANN MMMMM MMMM OOOOHHHNN NNMMMM GGGGHHHHHMMMMMMM AA UHHNNNNNNNNNNN!!" I cried out, my body shaking violently.

I'm not sure if daddy was still cumming inside of me, but he moaned with me through my entire orgasm. Hours seemed to pass in those few precious moments of bliss. My body, trembling, finally fell forward in a heap against his chest. I panted against it, unable to move. Unable to speak. I twitched and trembled all over. I could feel his cock twitching deep inside of me. Neither of us said a word. God, that was the wildest sex I had ever had in my life. Ever.

I rested there for a long time, until I could finally move again. Then I slowly pushed myself off my father's body. His cock slid out of me, and I felt something oozing out of my pussy. Turning myself over, I slid to the edge of the bed and dangled my feet over the side. Then I spread my legs and stared between them. There was no mistaking it. The liquid coming out of me was a pearly white color. Daddy's cum. I glanced at him and saw him staring at me. His expression was completely unreadable.

I smiled at him and, when he smiled back, a flood of relief swept through me. He wasn't mad. I scrambled over to him and whispered, "I love you, daddy."

"Love you too, bunny," he whispered back.

A few minutes later, I had cleaned myself up and picked my dress up off the floor again. I wasn't wearing any panties, but luckily daddy's shirt hung down to my knees. I knew I'd have to come up with a story to explain my attire to my husband, but I didn't care. I'd just tell him about spilling wine on my dress. He would buy it.

When I left my daddy's hotel room, I felt satisfied in a way I had never even realized I was missing. Twice I had had my father's cock in me. And I knew I would never be the same. But this was a secret I knew neither of us would ever tell. I also knew something else. Something I was completely and utterly certain of.

I was pregnant.

And so, nine months later, I gave birth to my son. And I never told another soul about what had transpired that night between my father and me. I made sure to make love to my husband that very day, despite my extremely sore vagina. I let him cum in me all he wanted, which he was surprised about. But I knew what I was doing. I had known I was already pregnant the second my father had started cumming inside me the night before.

My father had knocked me up. But I would hold that little secret to the grave.

The end.