Wedding Butt Fuck

Story Info
First dance will end with a butt fuck.
5.2k words
4.17
40.5k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The First Dance Lesson

Isabel's wedding was only two months off, and Mrs. Lopez hadn't any idea what to get the kids for a wedding present. She happened to see a Groupon coupon on line and thought dance lessons would make a nice gift. She checked Yelp and found a better deal offered by Imperial Ballroom Dance Studio - 10 lessons for $10. She thought that there must be a misprint so she called Imperial and asked about the special offer. The receptionist explained the offer was a class lesson package. Not private lessons. But they did have a special running at the moment for weddings. It would expire in two days. Mrs. Lopez couldn't believe her good luck.

"How much is the wedding package?" She asked.

"It's 10 lessons for $99," the receptionist answered. "Usually It would be an $800 package. Dance lessons are normally $80 per lesson..." Mrs. Lopez made an appointment for Isabel and her fiancé, Miguel, for Saturday the next day.

"Dance lessons, Mama?" Isabel exclaimed. "Do you really think Miguel would want to learn how to dance????"

"I don't see why not. You have to perform the first dance, and you can't just rock back and forth. Besides, your future husband, Miguel Castillo, will be half in the bag by then. You'll both look like a couple of dummies out there. Don't forget, we've invited over 100 guests, included relatives..."

"OK, Mama. I'll tell Miguel and we'll go to the studio tomorrow afternoon."

At first Miguel, like most men, is afraid of the dance floor. They think they have two left feet and probably two left testicles. But Isabel told him learning to dance is easy, especially with a good teacher. If he could lay tile, learning to dance would be simple. That made sense to Miguel.

The next day, they timidly entered the studio and saw two couples out on the floor dancing. It looked easy enough. There were no lifts, not like you see on "Dancing with the Stars." The receptionist introduced them to Francis, the studio manager.

Francis made them feel right at home. He gave them a quick tour of the studio, then took their wedding dance CD and inserted it into the stereo player. The name of the song was "Poema" by Francisco Canaro. It was a slow sensuous tango, offering lots of possibilities for the female who could easily improvise. Francis explained they needed a good opening, a strong middle and an exciting finish. This would guarantee them a standing ovation.

The couple, Isabel and Miguel are Spanish, whose parents are originally from Madrid. Isabel has long black hair, beautiful flashing eyes, is 5'3", and has a curvy figure. She's a college graduate, with a masters degree in finance, and considers herself to be open minded. She has large breasts for her height, and her mother, of course, insists she should always wear a bra.

Miguel is a self employed general contractor, and has a crew of 11 men. He's well built. He himself works with tile, and if you've ever tried to lift a box of tile, you'll understand why he's well built. He, of course, speaks Spanish because his crew is Latino. Some of the guys are from Guatemala, but most of them are from El Salvador. Only one is from Mexico. Most of their work is derived from Home Depot referrals.

Francis assigned Teresa to be their instructor. Not only does Teresa choreograph beautifully, she is especially good with Argentine tango routines. Teresa is bisexual, if you must insist on labeling her, with a preference for women. She is a size 5 with long legs, and a captivating personality. She doesn't usually hit on female students; Francis has warned her about this many times. Teresa had recently hit on a beautiful student with a gorgeous ass. Teresa went after her in the ladies' room and the girl ran screaming out of the studio. She did not come back.

After enrolling in the 10-lesson package, Teresa gave Isabel and Miguel their first tango lesson. She taught them how to walk gracefully onto the dance floor, watching Isabel's ass cheeks roll as she moved. Teresa could imagine her face buried between Isabel's legs.

To demonstrate a few adornments, Teresa danced with Isabel, while Miguel watched. The two women made eye contact and although no words were spoken, both felt the electricity between them. Teresa executed a few simple ganchos (kicks) which is something women do ad lib. The male usually allow the female the freedom to improvise. This is a lesson in life well worth learning.

Teresa explained. "If you want a standing ovation at the end of your dance performance, there is one climax that never fails. Instead of just letting your partner dip you, thus putting most of your guests to sleep, I propose Miguel should butt fuck you. This never fails to arouse even the most jaded of your wedding guests."

"That's outrageous, Teresa!" Isabel exclaimed. "First of all, I know my mother would strongly object to my being sodomized in front of 100 people. What about the children? The flower girl and the ring bearer?"

"Fuck that. Children should be sent out after the ceremony. During the receiving line, have someone deposit the children in the playground across the street."

"And our priest, Monsignor Bagione?"

"Most priests butt fuck each other all the time. This is the least of our problems," Teresa assured her.

Isabel nodded. "I have never been sodomized before. Do you think Miguel is up to doing it in front of all our guests? For the first dance??"

"Every man wants to fuck his beloved in the ass. Most wives don't like it. But if you promise him that it will be a wedding gift to him, instead of a useless wallet or cigarette lighter, he'll never forget it."

"Is it spontaneous? Or Is it choreographed? "

"It depends on you. For thousands of years people have been buggering each other. Some call it good breeding, some call it lechery, some call it serving God..." Then she added, "I could have Luke demonstrate it, since he's eager to fuck anything that appears to be moving."

"And who will be his victim , er ... partner?"

"I myself favor young women like yourself. I was going to propose licking your pussy as a shower gift," to which Isabel grinned broadly, "but Luke can demonstrate with your mother if she's willing ..."

"Mama usually doesn't even have sex with Papa. She spends most of her time in church. Praying for a miracle."

"A miracle? Yes ... tell her that her prayers has been answered." Teresa smiled sweetly.

"Can I meet Luke? Before the wedding? I suppose Mama certainly should."

"Give me a minute ..." Luke was paged and he appeared in minutes. He was wearing tight jeans, and a white t-shirt. Luke knew he wasn't being paged to sweep the floor. His muscular torso was impressive, even in his t-shirt. Luke was a combination handyman and Casanova, although he lacked the charm of Casanova. In simple English, Luke could deliver. He could take a frigid woman and turn her into a whimpering nymphomaniac.

(I understand you want to know more about Luke. He's not like Spider Man, or the Punisher. He does not spend his free time watching day time soap operas, or hanging out at the supermarket meat department waiting for desperate housewives. He's so fascinated with his own cock, he plays with it continuously - like teaching it to do tricks. For example, standing up from a idle limp, or seeing how far he could urinate, or whacking off to see how long he could last from a standing start. He became, what guys like to call - a cocksman.)

So not to lose the thread of this story, what was needed for the tango buggery ending was Isabel's mother. For her to approve such a lubricious performance she had to not only attend rehearsals at the studio, but perhaps participate as well.

Isabel looked at what Luke was packing and thought it was an optical illusion. Nobody could be that big. Luke's cock was 12 inches semi erect. "Ohhhhhh ..." was all she could say.

Luke grinned as the wedding dance routine was explained to him. At the end of the tango, Miguel would drop his tuxedo trousers and Isabel would bend over, not wearing panties, and Miguel would then fuck her up the ass. She doesn't want to appear like a whore, so she would pretend to be surprised. People think she is still a virgin.

After the first dance, the best man would then introduce Luke, who would then proceed to ravage Isabel's mother. It was all choreographed of course. After the first dance, everyone was expected to join in and bugger their partners. Gay males have a head start of course. Bridesmaids get butt fucked by the ushers, and male guests may engage whomever appeals to them. This will not be a country wedding, so sheep will not be available.

Typically bridesmaids get fucked in the parking lot or behind the church dumpster, but doing it as part of the wedding festivities gives it an upper class elegance.

Teresa explained to Francis that the Castillo's first dance would utilize a butt fuck for an ending. Francis thought it was a very good idea, and with any luck the wedding could turn into a fucking free for all. Women always had hopes of getting fucked at a wedding - they buy new dresses and put on loads of makeup. Hope is eternal.

Mrs. Lopez, or Maria, looked like a poster girl for the opera, Carmen. She had large breasts, broad hips and an impressive ass. She'd had only one child, Isabel. When Francis asked her to come to the studio immediately to participate in the wedding dance rehearsal, she was only too happy to come in. Her husband always watched soccer games on ESPN on Saturdays. She had no idea she was going to participate in a delicious butt fuck.

She wore a simple print dress, scoop necked to display some cleavage and hemmed at her knees. She was 42 years old but looked 10 years younger. She would have looked 20 years younger if she got fucked at least twice a week. Luke was standing with his back to her, but upon hearing his name he turned around to face the unsuspecting mother. She extended her hand initially, then pulled it back, using it to cover her mouth.

"Hello, Mrs. Lopez," Luke said. "Nice to meet you." Maria's eyes alighted on Luke's formidable bulge between his legs.

"Please, call me Marie ..." she said, in a quivering voice.

Luke hadn't been informed yet of the procedure he was to perform. But Luke liked what he saw. They say to a starving man, God appears as a loaf of bread. It has been well documented that Luke's cock has an aphrodisiac effect on women. Maria was no exception. Being a lusty Latina, her mature pussy immediately issued a hello squirt. Her large breasts swelled as she took a deep breath, causing her nipples to stiffen. Her rectal muscles quivered. Her palms were moist.

"Why don't you try her out with a slow rumba, Luke?" Teresa put on the music, which allowed Luke to cuddle Maria. She moved eagerly into his arms, and as they danced to this sensuous rhythm, Luke let his right hand slip down to her firm ass cheeks. She did not protest; he slowly massaged her buttocks in widening circles, allowing the warm feeling to creep along the cleft of her ass into her moist labia. By the time the tune had ended, Marie was soaked, her pussy juices were trickling down her thighs.

Luke had planned to be a gentleman, to gradually warm her up, to build her desire to the point she where would do anything he wanted her to do. He wasn't about to take advantage of her.

But being not able to control herself, Maria's hands reached for his zipper, and pulled it down. For what she now stared at seemed too big to be real, the mammoth column of flesh like the arm of an infant, the head like a fist or a ripe peach. It arched out from his toned abs at a forty-five degree angle, his heavy nuts swinging pendulously between his muscular thighs. Ten inches at the very least, she surmised, and as thick around as her wrist. She gasped, totally in awe of his potency, the sheer physical dimensions of his massive penis.

"Oh, my God ..." she whimpered, with helpless hunger. Luke slowly escorted her off the dance floor and into the teachers' lounge. There was a 90-inch large leather sofa against the wall. She meekly went along. "Why don't we take a break," Luke suggested. "It looks like you're running out of breath ..." She sat back in the corner of the sofa, raising one leg onto the cushion. Her skirt rode up exposing one shapely thigh, to her stocking tops. Luke was waiting to decide what to do with her to calm her nerves. Certainly fucking her was not the answer. Not right away. But he did the next best thing: he lifted both her legs onto the sofa, parting her knees so he could see her panties. It was obvious they were soaked, with dark brown pubic hair matted to her thighs. He knelt down and moved her legs to give himself more visibility. He reached up and slipped her panties off. Her mature cunt amazed him, the outer labia fully open and swollen. Her pubic hair extended from her inner thighs up to her navel. She had creamed herself and emitted an odor of pussy and spring lilac. Maybe she showered before coming to the dance studio.

Maria didn't dare fully open her eyes yet, so she was unable to see how turned on Luke had fast become, struggling to control his raging and perpetual sex drive. His fingers worked more heatedly with each passing second. They rubbed briskly over her cheeks and then he spread her thighs even wider apart, barely able to see the tuft of dark cunt fur which marked the bottom edge of her pussy.

She put her hands around his cock and peeled back the foreskin. His cockhead bounced in front of her eyes, precum already oozing from its tip. She put one hand at the very base of his dick and the other right next to it. She still had inches of magnificent cock left over. The blood-filled veins throbbed in the huge shaft.

Tentatively, Marie opened her mouth and placed her lips on his cock head. Just the tip went inside her mouth. She widened her lips farther. Still the whole knob wouldn't enter. Luke placed his hands on the sides of her jaws and massaged them. Her mouth fell open and his velvety knob went inside her mouth, throbbing onto her tongue. He didn't want to shoot his load early. Luke devoted his attention to her privates.

Her meaty pussy outer lips were clearly visible, the ragged edges of cunt flesh making his mouth water. Unable to stop himself, no longer in control at all, he suddenly thrust himself forward, flipped her over, grabbed hold of her buns, and yanked them wildly apart.

He lost all restraint, once he had moistened and lubricated her winking asshole until it was fairly swamped with saliva, he tried to drive his tongue right inside the narrow slit-like opening.

It was time for her to let him know how much she was getting off on what he was doing. She didn't want her soon-to-be lover, so she thought to herself - to think that she was a woman of considerable sexual experience and sophistication. She pretended to be embarrassed.

They were like two animals, and they both knew it. There was no pretense at love, or friendship, or the hypocrisy of 'getting to know each other.' The only thing that mattered for them at that moment was the meeting of his cock and her cunt. But Luke wasn't quite ready yet for her backside; he had been looking forward to the pleasure of a rear entry. He rolled her hips over to check her out a bit more.

"Oh, don't ... don't do it yet," Marie whispered, clenching and then relaxing her anal sphincter as he pulled her ass cheeks even farther apart, stretching the crevice between them so that he was finally able to see the slick dark-red flesh of her perianus, right at the opening that led down into the depths of her bowels.

"Eat me first," she panted. "Jam that long tongue of yours inside my pussy and lap out my insides!"

Always the gentleman, Luke dropped between her thighs and ground his face into the dampness of her pussy.

Hungrily, her cunt came up against his mouth. It was glistening and eager to be licked. His tongue stiffened and slipped between the drooling lips of her pussy, and in a few seconds he was eating her into a violent climax.

"Suck it loud!" Marie urged as she ground her pussy against his mouth. "I want to hear you eating me!"

He slurped loudly at her clit, sucked one labial lip into his mouth, nibbled on it till she couldn't take any more, then switched to the other.

Peeking over her belly, he watched her tits rolling back and forth on her chest while she gyrated her hips. Both nipples were swollen and stiff. He took them in his hands, gently massaging them with his fingertips. They felt warm to the touch and he wanted to stick them both in his mouth along with her cunt.

"Yes, yes, OH, GOD, YESSSSS!" Marie wailed. "Tongue it, Luke. TONGUE THE JUICE RIGHT OUT OF MY CUNT!"

She licked her dry lips. She was just about there. She felt it rising up from her toes. She was coming. Her face flushed and her heart pounded wildly in her chest. A thin layer of perspiration coated her soft skin. The cushions bounced and her sweet cunt smell filled the air, drenching both their senses. Goose bumps lined the back of her arms and mushroomed on the flesh of her ass cheeks.

"SUCK ME! BITE IT HARD! YESSSS! AHHHHH, stick your tongue in deeper. . . more, more.. . MORE! DON'T STOP! AAAEEEAAHHH, GOOOODDD!"

She exploded cunt juice into his mouth. It gushed like an outgoing tide from her palpitating pussy lips.

"Hmmmm, sweet juice," Luke hummed as he sucked and swallowed the syrupy honey from her hole.

"Now, Luke!" Marie wailed. "Now! RAM IT IN! FUCK MY CUNT WHILE I'M STILL COMMMINNNG!"

Luke slid up her body, positioned the head of his dripping cock at the center of her slit, and jammed his cock home.

"Oh, shit!!" she screamed. His huge cock plunged into her vaginal hole. It did not take Luke long, as he jackhammered into her cunt. Her screams were audible at the reception desk. Other couples were looking at each other, like 'what the fuck is that'? Francis attempted to select a swing tune on the CD player, cranking up the volume. Marie's screams sounded like the wail of a banshee. Francis smiled at the confused couples on the dance floor, as if to say 'no big deal. Another happy couple.'

The anal fuck for Maria was postponed until the next lesson. Teresa was happy that Marie was so receptive to Luke. But still, Isabel and Miguel had yet to practice their ending.

* * *

On Sunday, what Maria had done was more shameful than getting fucked,

yet she didn't feel ashamed. As she bathed, she tried to understand what was happening to her. None of it made sense.

Her hand moved between her thighs, and a tremor swept through her when she touched her clit. Jerking her hand away quickly, Marie scrambled from the tub, horrified that she was touching her pussy without even knowing it now.

With her mind still dwelling on the day before, she pulled on a pair of panties, snapping the elastic around her hips. She selected a sun dress from her closet, and slipped it on. Although she dressed modestly, she was always dressed in good taste. Her long, dark-brown hair sparkled. She applied a faint coat of lipstick, then some eye liner, the only make-up she wore. Nervously, she left her room, not knowing what to expect from her daughter when they came face to face.

Isabel was in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal when she entered, finding a fresh pot of coffee already made. Pouring herself a cup, she sat at the table and avoided looking directly at her.

"How do you feel, Mom?"

"I ... I feel fine," she murmured.

She felt Isabel gazing at her, staring right at her tits. A blush started on her face, and she was beginning to shake. She spilled a drop or two of coffee on the table. Isabel kept staring hungrily at her; her nipples were stiffening inside her bra and dress, starting to tingle. She was reacting to the way Isabel looked at her.

12