Wedding Butt Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled by the thought, she dropped her cup.

"Oh, shit!" She darted her hand to her mouth, her face flushed. The cup shattered on the floor, coffee spilling everywhere. She stared down at the mess.

"I'll get it, Mom." Isabel grabbed some paper towels and squatted at her feet. "You're sure jumpy this morning. Are you nervous about the wedding?"

She felt Isabel staring at her knees, and with a little gasp, she realized they were spread apart. She clamped them together tightly, then heard her daughter giggle. But the instant she clamped her thighs together, the pressure set up a hot tingle in her cunt. She relaxed, then, to her horror, she saw that Isabel was peering up between her legs. She hadn't wore stockings.

Her legs refused to move, and she placed her hands on her thighs to close them. Even that didn't work. She was blushing furiously, knowing Isabel was peeking at her, maybe even seeing her panties, and she sat there in a trance, frozen and helpless, trembling with a heat that consumed her.

Isabel was admiring her mother's creamy thighs. Marie felt Isabel's hot palms cup her knees, and when she gently pushed them apart, Marie was so weak there was nothing she could do. A soft sob came from her throat when Isabel spread her legs open.

She slumped in the chair, eyes closing, as her face burned with embarrassment. But excitement began to rumble through her. Her cunt began to pulsate wetly, her clit bulging. She clenched her fist at her hips, leaning her head back, eyes closed.

Marie sat with her knees held open by Isabel, spread very wide, in a very lewd invitation to enjoy. She was blushing furiously, but she was burning up with need, too. She felt moisture seeping from her cunt, soaking into her panties. She could still feel the tingling from Luke's cock.

"No ..." she whispered when she felt Isabel's hands move up her legs under her dress. "Isabel, no ..."

Her breath caught when she felt Isabel tugging at her panties, felt her ass cooperating by lifting off the chair, She felt her panties slide down her thighs, and her feet lifted so that her daughter could remove her panties.

Once again Isabel spread her mother's legs, gazing at her sopping cunt, loving her hairy bush. The triangle of soft hair was thick, and she smoothed it with her hands, exposing the puffy pink slit of her mother's cunt.

Isabel smiled at Maria and said, "You look like you need a good pussy licking, Mama. Do you???"

Marie groaned, and her eyes showed she needed it badly. She nodded weakly.

Without any more words, Marie leaned forward and buried her face in her mother's dripping bush, slurping loudly, for she knew that's what her mama liked.

Chapter 2 The House Call

Luke got a call from Marie at the end of the day, Sunday. She couldn't wait until the next dance lesson so would Luke please come to her home. She told him she had to see him immediately. Luke put his cock back into his pants and drove the short distance to Marie's home. As soon as he appeared at the front door, Marie almost attacked him. She led him into the living room.

Slipping his hands behind her, Luke raised her skirt very slowly to her waist, then slid his fingers under the elastic of her panties to caress the smoothly rounded cheeks of her ass. His index finger found the deep crevice between her buttocks, and he inched it down until he was touching the tightly puckered opening of her anus.

"Christ, Marie, you're a hot woman," he murmured, then placed his lips on hers and drove his tongue deep into her mouth.

Agonized animal-like sounds emanated from deep in her throat as she began grinding her hips, rubbing herself anxiously against the massive shaft angling up from his groin. Her nails dug into his back and she stood on tiptoe to feel Luke's muscle on her pelvis. After a moment she broke away and pushed back, her heavy breasts heaving as she gasped for breath.

"Luke, this is too much," she said hoarsely, rubbing her forehead in frustration. "You don't know what you're doing to me. I haven't ... felt like this in ages."

He watched her lick her lips as she glanced at the huge protrusion his swollen tool was making in his pants and nodded. "I'm glad. We both admit we want it, so let's go to your room. I know I'm ready, and I'm sure you are."

Managing to control a satisfied grin, Luke took her gently by the arm and guided the unresisting beauty down the short hallway and into the large bedroom in back. After flicking the switch that turned on the small bedside lamps, he closed the door quietly and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Marie was going to say more as she unfastened her bra strap, but she stopped motionless and sucked in her breath sharply when he dropped his jeans and she saw the gargantuan pole jutting out of the opening in his shorts. "God!"

Pretending not to notice her amazement, Luke stripped bare and moved over to the bed, where he sat down on the edge with his legs apart, then leaned back on his elbows. She was still staring numbly at his upright erection as she let the bra slide down her arms and fall to the floor at her feet, exposing her magnificent tits.

"You've got a terrific body, sweetheart," he remarked, feeling his jumping cock jiggle his balls as he gaped at the rounded mountains sticking out proudly from her chest with pencil eraser nipples at the tips. A seething urge boiled in his groin when he let his eyes travel up and down her luscious figure.

Beneath her pointed titties, Marie's belly and abdomen were almost as flat as a young woman's, and her shapely hips flowed gracefully into her smooth, creamy legs. At the apex of her thighs, her pubic patch showed dark under the thin white bikini panties, and wisps of hair curled out from under the elastic in her crotch.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the briefs, then shot Luke a troubled look. "What about my husband? What if he comes home early?" He was at a soccer game.

"Get those things off and come over here."

Marie nodded and swallowed hard, keeping her gaze riveted on his thick, blue-veined prick and hairy scrotum as she bent over to glide the panties down her legs. Her titties swayed when she raised up, then a faint smile curved her lips as she placed both hands flat against her pussy, concealing it from Luke's open stare.

"What if I'm not as good as you expect? I was serious when I said I hadn't had sex in over a year. Except for last Saturday ..."

"And I told you it didn't matter. Open it up and let me see it."

"I feel wicked, Luke. Like a ... slut ..."

Luke sat up abruptly and held out his arms to her, his eyes blazing with unbridled passion. When she hesitantly stepped up between his spread legs and put her hands lightly on his shoulders, he silently covered a hard nipple with his open mouth and began to suck on it gently.

"Ooohhh ... " she groaned. "Honey. Uuummm. Oh, Luke ..."

While he tugged on the soft mound and tongued the rigid tip, Luke pushed a hand between her thighs and eased it upward until he was touching the puffy, hair-covered lips of her cunt. Her pubic pelt was wet with vaginal juice, and when he parted the thick outer lips and probed into the smooth valley of her gash he found it full of thick, viscous mucous.

"My God, honey, I'm shaking!" Marie whimpered, breathing heavily. "It hasn't been like this for so long! Ooohhh! Luke! I'm on fire!"

"But let's wait for a while. There's something else I want to do."

Sliding back on the bed, Luke gripped her ass cheeks tightly, then bent low. The bittersweet aroma of her gash filled his nostrils as he burrowed his face into the hairy thatch covering her pelvis, then pushed out his tongue to separate the lips of her pussy. He found her rigid clit immediately and began sucking and nibbling at it, at the same time savoring the delicious cunt fluid that seeped into his mouth.

"Luke! UUUGGGGHHHHH! Ooohhh, Lover! OOOOHHHHH... Stop! or I'll cum! Luke! UUHHH!"

He felt a violent shiver run through her and her buttocks clenched as he licked and lapped at her dewy canyon. Her abdomen was palpitating against his forehead, and her legs were quivering. Prying her buns apart, he cautiously placed the tip of his forefinger against her anal opening, then forced it through the tight sphincter and into her rectum with one fluid motion.

"GGGAAAHHH! OH, JESUS, Luke! UUUNNNGGGHHH! PLEASE LICK IT! DARLING! AAAGGGHHH!"

Marie's hands were like vises on his shoulders as she arched her back and humped her feverish grotto at his face. Her sloshy hole was completely dilated, and rivulets of pussy dew were trickling down the insides of her twitching thighs.

"EAT ME, Luke! OOOHHH, FUCK! GGGOOODDD! HUH! HUH! HUH! DO IT, LOVER! MAKE ME CUM!"

He was having difficulty keeping his greedy mouth on her hard nub of a clit as she gyrated wildly, hunching and surging her twat against his face. Sensing she was ready to erupt, he twisted his finger in her rubbery anal canal while he carefully penetrated her slippery vagina with the thumb of the same hand. When the hot sheath enveloped his digit, he made muffled gurgling sounds of pleasure. "Luke!! OH, JESUS! I'M GOING TO CUUUMMM! EAT ME! DON'T STOP! HUH! HUH! Luke!! NOW! MY GOD, NOOOWWW! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! HUH! HUH! OOOHHH!"

Luke's gigantic muscle danced wildly in his lap as he felt the tremors of orgasm quake through Marie's vibrating body. He jerked his finger from her asshole, then nuzzled his cream-covered face into her fluttering belly while he held her close and waited for her climax to dissipate.

"Baby, baby, baby," Luke said huskily. "I knew you could do it. You just needed the right man."

(To be continued ...)

12