Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Loved this hot, funny, sexy story! Some of Blins inner dialogue made me laugh out loud even while the action warmed me up. Eccellent job 5+

blin18blin18over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Wedding Cake Island from StoriesOnline

Ahhhh Belinda LaPAGE...You've done it again! Another AMAZING, WONDERFUL Story in the sexual adventures of young student Belinda and Friends.

The realism, both in characterizations and latest setting, is what makes this tale so compelling and will draw better readers into her series of this young sex-mad student and friends.

One again, another MOST AMAZING STORY by Sydney's very own Mistress of Erotica!

GREAT STORY BELINDA! Most enjoyable...More if at all possible.

basic_desiresbasic_desiresover 9 years ago
I need to go back to surfing...

Love the story, you've captured the lust of a threesome so well...

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! I loved the Russian Roulette scene!

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 9 years ago
Wow ... This is by far your best story in the series ...

In my humble opinion, anyway ... I love the sensual, intimate description of the blowjobs ... So extremely hot! The double blowjob (Russian Roulette) was incredible. It's such a turn-on to fantasize about two girls blowing you at the same time! The instruction Belinda gave Rupali was so good - very educational. And I simply loved the way Belinda sucked that semi-hard cock at the end while Rupali was lady-fucking her. It was so descriptive, I could almost feel the cock in my mouth as well! I've got to find some threesome partners ... I'm missing out! All of this combined with the beautiful, outdoor island surrounding made for a perfect story. It will long be one of my favorites, and one I'm sure I'll read again and again. Thank you Blin! David.

Ret36bRet36bover 9 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

Well done again! What an original and detailed story. The details of rubbing Rupali to orgasm and the oral sex techniques were particularly inspired! With so much detail some of this story has to be based on real events!

I will be using your method for getting a woman hot and opening her up on the girlfriend! She will be very appreciative.

The strapless dildo you described, is this something specific you've seen in real life or something from your imagination?

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The stories just keep getting better and better!

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
simply awesome

Yes, the stories get better all the time, Belinda.

Love the humour, and the seduction of the poor backpacker with the handsome cock.

The masturbation, sneaky sex, girl on girl action is so arousing, but then the climax of the 3 some cock sucking action is bliss for this reader.

Your obvious sexual experience makes this series just so fucking hot!

Rod

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous