Wedding Ceremony with Mom

Story Info
Boy eats mom for cousin's wedding feast.
2.1k words
4.24
46k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last encounter with my mom was in a bus, which i have described in my previous story, 'Crowded Bus with Mommy'. Here is the link.

https://www.literotica.com/s/crowded-bus-with-mommy

One thing which I would like to mention is that, unlike most stories, these are my real sex encounters with my mom. I am from Chandigarh, India and all this happening in our country, where I can't discuss this with even my best friends, made me come here to talk about it. So here is my second sex experience.

My mom was 38-34-38, and 50 years old at the time of this encounter, while I was 20.

It was the occasion of my maternal cousin's wedding. Since our last sex in the bus, mom apparently had a guilt trip and she had avoided me for several days and explicitly mentioned to me that it was never going to happen again. I had tried to approach at several instances, but none of them seemed to be fruitful as she always shut me out. I had realized by then that she had to be pushed as she wasn't going to agree on her own. However, I had not expected that the occasion would be such an unexpected one.

It was my cousin brother's wedding as mentioned before, and there were a lot of people in the house.

For some reason I had been feeling attracted to my mom again but all the people in the house made me stop myself.

It was the day of the wedding. Everything was decorated and people were moving here and there. It was evening, and all the guests had started to come. Everyone was in their rooms getting ready. Mom too had gotten ready. She was wearing a white-silver saree which was semitransparent. Her blouse was white sleeveless with thin shoulder straps and was almost backless. She did know how to dress sexy even at the age of 50.

Seeing her in that dress I was turned on. Her cleavage and abdomen with its navel were somewhat visible through the saree. I started trailing her with the expectations of getting a good view and masturbating to them. She had gone into the kitchen and was taking out something from the upper shelves and was struggling to reach it. She then took a stool, placed it nearby and tried to stand on it, but it was not stable. I went to mom and told her to climb while I could hold her from falling.

She agreed, unaware of my intentions. I wanted to jerk off to her. She reached out for the jars which apparently had something to be distributed to the guests. As she extended her arms, I got the view I was desiring. Her saree slipped from her shoulders as she hadn't yet put a pin. She had shaved her underarms. I had the full view of her belly, cleavage and arms. She hurriedly bent down to grab her falling saree, and while she bent, I got a titillating view of her breasts. They were like fresh melons which were waiting to be eaten.

This was more than I had expected. My 7-inch dick had sensations which made it clear it wouldn't be satisfied by just a jerk off. She must have applied some perfume, which filled my nose as she came close to me while getting down from the stool. She turned towards the cooking slab to keep the items on it.

I slid my arms over her waist up to her belly and kissed her neck. She was shocked at what just happened. She turned around hurriedly with a shocked look on her face. I kissed her on her lips passionately. She was too shocked and stood there like a statue. I prodded my tongue inside her mouth and began playing with her tongue. My mom seemed to get back to her senses and pushed me away.

"What are you doing Rajeev? I am your mother," she said.

I had expected that this not being the first time, she would be cooperative, but she wasn't. I pushed her against the wall, held her arm against the wall above her head and started kissing her. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, and then went down to her neck, where I gave small bites. She was struggling to get out of my grip, but it wasn't full hearted. If she wanted, she could have gotten away. I wasn't holding her that tight.

I kept kissing her neck and gradually went down to her cleavage. Her chest was gleaming with my saliva. I moved on to kiss her arms, teasing them with my tongue, moving down to her underarms. I licked it deeply, feeling its rough texture on my tongue along with the taste of her sweat in my mouth. I bit it lightly.

My mom let out a small moan and I felt her struggle weaken. I left her hands and pulled down her pallu. She looked into my eyes as I went down on my knees. I put both my hands on her breasts and put my mouth on her navel. I inserted my tongue deep in her navel and licked it deeply. I was enjoying giving her the tonguejob and giving her small bites along with kneading her melons. She too was enjoying it. She grabbed my hair, pushing my face harder against her belly, and gave out small moans. We were lost in the moment so much that we didn't hear someone approaching.

A small boy about the age 5-6 had come to the kitchen. He wanted some water. We hurriedly moved away from each other. The boy looked puzzled and asked what we were doing. I told him that she had a small cut on her stomach, and just like we lick our small finger cuts, I was licking it to prevent blood flow. He asked wasn't it a bad thing, so I said that it wasn't as she was my mother.

The boy drank water and went away. My mom too started leaving the kitchen. I asked her where she was going, we weren't done yet. She said there is nothing to be done, and we were, just as she said, mother and son.

She started to leave again. I grabbed her arm and yanked her towards the slab. She stood against the slab, with her hands on them to balance herself. I went up to her from behind, and grabbed her, and started kissing her back again, biting it again. She wanted to move away, when we again heard some noises. Maybe she was expecting that I would let her go fearing someone might come again. But I was in no mood to let go of the beauty.

I moved one of my hands up to her breasts and moved my other hand down to her petticoat. I loosened the petticoat with my left hand and placed my hand between her legs. I was puzzled to see her spread the legs, as I was expecting resistance. I entered my fingers in her vagina and started fingering her, while pressing her breasts with my other hand. She reciprocated well by moving her hips up and down against my hand. She held my head with both her hands, while making the up and down movement, giving small moans.

She was fully in the moment and said, "I am going to come."

I scooped out my finger from her cunt, turned her towards me, and put that finger inside her mouth. She then made the boldest move that I had ever seen her do. She placed her hand on my crotch, pulled down my pant along with my underwear, and took my penis in her hand. I got mad. I just wanted to fuck the hell out of that cheap slut.

I slid the straps of her blouse down her shoulder and made her open her blouse. She was wearing a white bra inside. I pulled that down too. I was looking at her breasts. They were perfectly round, big, not yet saggy, and had brown nipples which were hardened right now. She held my head and pulled it to her breasts. I got mad and started mauling them like dough, biting them, licking them. I bit her nipples and she gave out loud moans. She kept moaning, and I kept biting and pressing her breasts until they became red.

I then took her up on my lap and made her sit on the slab. We could hear noises nearby, and I didn't want to get caught before I had entered her. I pulled up her saree and petticoat. She was wearing a silk pantie which I tore. I saw a shaved, slightly brown cunt which was oozing with precum. She was wet like an ocean. I took my 7-inch dick and placed it at the entrance of her vagina. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me towards her as I inserted my rod in her vagina. It went in so smoothly. I slowly entered all of me into her. My mom gave out a moan and dug her nails into my back.

The moan she gave out was a bit loud. We didn't know if someone had heard it. I gestured to her to keep her voice down and she nodded. I moved my hips back and again entered her. It was feeling like heaven. There were people nearby, we could hear them, and here we were having sex. I started fucking her gently at first. She was enjoying it completely. She arched her back and made movements of her hip to make it faster. I got her signal. I started to fuck her faster, all my 7 inches in and out of her every second. She was going mad. She was giving moans again. I held her throat and made her look at me. She looked at me with saliva dropping from her mouth, while she gave moans, looking lustily at me.

As I fucked her harder and harder, tears came out of her eyes. She couldn't moan, maybe it was her bodily response. Her grip became tighter and tighter. I was fucking her like a machine now. I used one of my free hands to rub her clit as I fucked her. This made her go mad. She clenched her teeth, closed her eyes, pointed her face towards the ceiling and was moaning ahhhhhhh ahhhhh continuously. She was trying her best to control her voice, but it seemed like she was barely controlling herself. She was having the best sex of her life.

She did not care, she was enjoying fucking me, her own son, on a kitchen slab, with people nearby. What more thrills could one want for one single moment?

She pulled me to her and tightened her legs that were wrapped around my waist. I could feel her vagina clenching. I sped up my hand movement over her clit. She dug her teeth into my shoulder and moaned my name lustily as she orgasmed "aaahhhh raajeeeevvvv"..

I had made my mom orgasm, and this was the first time. She took a few seconds to catch her breath. I slowly took out my penis from her. It was wet from her juices.

She pulled me to her again and kissed me. It was a deep tongue to tongue kiss. She took my penis in her hands and started stroking it. With one hand she held my balls and gave them a squeeze. Those up and down hand movements were magic, and I started to come close to my climax. When I came close to cumming, I got up on the slab on my knees, and placed my dick between her breasts. I held both her breasts with my hand and started to fuck her tits.

She was shocked at what I was doing. It hadn't been long when I started to near climax. My mom had started saying something. All I needed was a glimpse of her open mouth. I took my penis and placed it in. I forced my entire dick into her mouth. She had started to gag, but I held her hair and kept fucking her mouth. The warmth of her mouth around my meat felt heavenly. I kept fucking her and let out all my load into her mouth.

When I took my rod out, her mouth was full of my cum. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She started to turn towards the sink when I gave her a slap. She looked at me with her mouth open.

"Swallow it slut," I said.

She did as I said.

"Now you are my whore, and don't you dare say anything after today," I told her.

She nodded in agreement and we got dressed. She went out of the door and I went out of the window. I didn't want any rumors after what the child had seen today.