Wedding Confession

Story Info
Bro finds twin in wedding lingerie and can't resist his lust.
4.6k words
4.51
45.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers

Cameron pulled at the tie around his neck, trying not to feel so constricted in his suit. He hated wearing formal wear, but knew it was a necessity for a day like today. His twin sister Callie was getting married in less than an hour and he was the one walking her down the aisle; their dad wasn't even invited after he ran off with his best friend's wife nearly 16 years ago when both Cameron and Callie were eight and hadn't done more than make child support payments until they were 18. Today they turned 25. That's right, his sister had booked her wedding for their birthday.

Cameron had feelings about that, but he'd kept those to himself; lots of people got married in June, and Callie had made a point that this allowed her to get royally pissed if Jake (her fiancé) forgot the significance of the day. Everyone had laughed when she said that, but Cam thought it would be impossible to forget the day if he were getting married, especially if it was to someone as perfect as his sister. Not only was she smart, kind and funny, Callie was the hottest woman he'd ever seen. Sharing the same genes, he was blessed with much the same good looks as she was: both 5'9", athletic but slender build, piercing icy blue eyes and black as night hair (he kept his close cropped, while Callie's came down just passed her shoulder blades). From overhearing a conversation a couple of years ago, Cam knew his twin to be 36-28-32, and her boobs were a CC cup. Her ass was perfectly peach shaped with just enough fat to jiggle nicely when she jogged (which she'd done every morning since they were 16 to keep her lean figure). Ever since they were in high school, Cameron had been in love with his sister and would have traded practically anything he could to be in Jake's place today.

But for both his and his sister's sake and sanity, he did what he always did and pushed his feelings down as he walked to the back to the hotel beside the church she was getting married in to make sure she was already to walk down the aisle. It was a gorgeous day: sun shining brightly and warm, blue sky with only the occasional white fluffy cloud, a light, warm breeze to keep you from feeling the true heat of the sun. The cobblestone parking lot and rustic looking stone church ensured that today would be picture perfect, just as Callie had always dreamed. Getting into the elevator and hitting the button for the top floor, Cam once again pulled at his tight collar to try and get comfortable in the ridiculous clothes he was being forced to wear.

Getting off on floor 10, Cam walked the length of the hallway to find his sister's room. She'd had her hair and makeup done hours ago and their mom and her bridesmaids were all at the church next door, waiting for the ceremony to begin. So he knew she was alone, as he took the key he'd gotten from their mother and opened the door. Making sure the door was closed behind him, Cam stopped in his tracks at the sight that greeted him: straight out of a crappy porno was his sister not in her wedding dress, but her white lingerie, reaching under the bed with her perfect peach ass in the air, only marred by the white thong string that ran between her cheeks and covered her rosebud, revealing to him for the first time the tattooed doodle of a turtle on her right asscheek. Floral patterned stockings that came to her mid thigh were held up by a frilly garter belt, and a lacy white bra strap were all that kept him from seeing his sister naked for the first time since they were kids. Naked or not, Cam's 9" cock was hard in an instant as he looked down upon his sexy twin. "Holy fuck!" he whispered.

Or, at least, he thought he whispered it. For Callie had tensed as if he'd spoken louder than the whisper he'd thought. "Who's there?" came his sister's voice from under the bed.

"I-It's ju-just me," he stuttered back in a slightly high pitched voice.

"Oh my God!" Callie said as she hurried to get out from under the bed. "What the hell Cam!"

But he was to dumbstruck by the front view of his twin to respond. Her black hair was a wave of loose curls, her lips the sexiest shade of red, mascara highlighting her already long lashes. Her lacy bra was see through and revealed her nipples to be a brownish pink the size of a toonie. Her thong had the words 'You May Now FUCK the Bride' written in pink cursive, and judging by how close it gripped her mound, she was shaved bare. Cameron couldn't hold in his lust as he looked at his twin sister with wide, hungry eyes and his drooling mouth hanging slightly open.

Callie tried to cover herself with her hands as she stood up; the heels he'd failed to notice earlier adding three inches to her height. "TURN AROUND!" she yelled at him as she looked for something more substantial than her hands to cover herself with.

But Cam didn't. Instead, he stepped forward and reached up a hand to cup her face and bring it down to his as he kissed his sister with all the lust and passion he felt for her. Taken aback, Callie did nothing at first before she started to push him away. But their pushing against each other eventually resulted in them falling onto the bed, brother pinning sister between himself and the mattress. But the fall had also disconnected their mouths. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Callie screamed.

Not caring about the reality of their situation anymore, Cam leaned down and pressed his lips to hers again. She tasted like strawberries and cream and he was now addicted to that flavour. "I'm finally doing what I've wanted to do since high school," he breathed into her lips. "I'm showing you just how much I love you!" Pinning her hands above her head with one hand, his other went to undo his pants as he once again kissed his twin, forcing his tongue into her mouth and wrestling hers for dominance.

When she finally resorts to biting his tongue he pulls away and looks down on her with a mix of love, lust, anger and hurt in his eyes. "I've wanted you for so long, Cal. Your the first person I think of in the morning and the last thing I think of at night. You are so sexy and beautiful and funny and kind and smart and I love you so fucking much! Do you know how much I jerk off to you? You were the first woman I jerked off to. And I can't get off with a girl unless I pretend she's you."

Callie, tears of anger and hurt running down her face and ruining her makeup, lipstick smeared around her mouth, glared at her brother. "Why the FUCK are you telling me this? Get off me you PERVERTED SICKO!" She tried to buck her hips to get him off of her her, but he was too strong and well balanced on the bed to move. All that that managed to accomplish was rubbing her pussy along his long, hard and now free cock. She froze at the feel of him, froze at how his cock was now only blocked from her pussy by the thin thong, froze at the realization that her brother was really her big brother and that his size and force were making her pussy damp.

Cam kissed his twin yet again, hoping that she would feel the need he had for her, the love he had for her in the kiss, as he rocked his cock along her thong covered pussy. He assumed that the wetness he started to feel was his own leaking precum, but that changed when he trailed kisses from Callie's lips to her ear along her jaw. Hearing her moan, spurned him on to continue his assault in her resistance.

Callie wanted to curl into a ball as she felt herself getting wet and then hearing herself moan at what her brother was doing to her. If this was Jake, she'd be begging him to fuck her, but it was her brother. Jake was never this rough and dominate with her (no matter how she pleaded). But her own fantasies and body were now betraying her as she couldn't help but moan at her brother's aggression, and the feel of his five o'clock shadow scraping along her cheek like sandpaper, or the helpless feeling as he pinned her arms in his one hand above her head and his long, thick cock rubbing along her pussy lips, teasing her to no end. With another moan, she pled with him as he kissed down her neck. "Please..." she begged in a throaty whisper. But what she was begging for, she could no longer say.

Hearing his twin beg was the final nail in this coffin for Cam. He was going to fuck her until he couldn't anymore. Kissing back up her neck to her ear her nibbled her earlobe before whispering huskily into her ear. "That's right, my Sister-Slut, beg your brother. Beg me to dominate you like Jake never would." He'd overheard her talking a few nights ago to her best friend and maid of honour, Kate, about how she'd dropped every hint imaginable begged Jake repeatedly to be more dominate in the bedroom, but he'd always said no. Now Cameron was using that knowledge to his advantage. "Beg your brother to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Callie felt her pussy pulse at her brother's words. There was no way he could have known about her longing to be dominated. Kate would have never told anyone, least of all her own brother. But she could no longer deny how turned on she was in this moment, despite all the reasons that she shouldn't have been. She loved Jake; she was supposed to be marrying him in 30 minutes. Cameron was her brother, her twin brother who was younger than her by an hour. She'd always condemned cheaters. She wasn't a trailer trash, Alabaman slut who would let her own family fuck her just to get off. The thought of letting her brother fuck and dominate her was wrong on so many levels, but she couldn't remember the last time she'd been this turned on. Cameron was good looking (all her friends had had crushes on him at one point or another), he was dominating her and had gotten so turned on by the sight of her in her wedding lingerie that he'd been unable to control his lust which he'd claimed to have been harbouring for a decade now. Not to mention his long and thick cock (that was twice the size of Jake's) that was still rubbing against her pussy and making it leak like a sieve.

She didn't know what to do until a memory that she'd long forgotten came rushing back to the forefront of her mind. She remembered that time in high school when she'd gone looking for her brother in his room and had found a her favourite pair of panties lying on his bed. Initially disgusted, she'd wanted to scream when she saw the cum that was drying on them, but her morbid curiosity had taken ahold as she inched herself forward to reach out and swipe some onto her finger to taste. She hadn't had sex yet and Kate had been going on and on lately about giving head and how good jizz tasted. So she was only slightly disturbed to find that Cam's spunk didn't taste all that bad. As her brother was forcing himself on her in the present, she remembered that night when she'd masturbated for nearly three hours to the thought of tasting her brother's cum from the source, hot and fresh. Even Callie had to admit how hunky he was, and time had only made him more so.

As his cock rubbed her needy clit through her thong, and her pussy clenched in orgasm, she couldn't help herself. Callie turned her head into her twin's and lustfully whispered, "Please, big brother, please fuck me! Make me the Sister-Slut you've always wanted me to be. Fuck me on my wedding day and ruin me for my husband as you claim me like he never will! Fuck me with your big, fat cock Cam, please; I'll do whatever you say as long as you fuck me like you own me!"

Hearing those words, Cam let out a sound somewhere between a growl and a moan as he got off her and turned her over. Pulling her onto her hands and knees, he pulled her thong down to her knees and just shoved his cock in with little fanfare or resistance, Both of them moaned at the tight and full sensations as he buried himself balls deep, savouring the moment. Gripping her ass in his hands, they both moaned again, before Cam gave a firm yet playful smack to his twin's tattoo.

"Oooh," Callie cooed. "That was one, Master. Thank you for spanking me, Master. May your Sister-Slut have some more Master while you fuck her with the biggest cock she's ever seen?" Rather than answer, Cam just gripped her hips tight as he began to pound her pussy with everything he had. "O-O-OH-OH FU-FU-FUCK YES!" she cried in time with his trusts.

When he stopped, Callie moaned with disappointment, before feeling him grip her hair tight close to her skull and pull back sharply so that her back was bent and her hands were off the bed. "Who are you, slut?" he growled in her ear, so close she could feel his breath tickle and bounce around the ridges.

Remembering what his ex had complained about in college, Callie squeezed her pussy rhythmically around his cock as she said in her sexiest voice, "I'm your twin Sister-Slut, Master, here to please you with any of my fuckholes and dirty words. Your cock feels so good stretching my pussy like it's never been stretched before, I can't wait to feel you in my mouth and ass, Master. I'm your submissive little toy, Sir, and I meant what I said when I said I'll do whatever you say so long as you keep fucking me like you own me and my fuckholes."

Cam moaned at her explicit words and limitless declaration. With his free hand, he once again slapped her ass right on her turtle tattoo, watching her cheek bounce and jiggle hypnotically. "Ooooh, thank you Master, that was two. May this Sister-Slut have another spanking Master?"

Letting go of her hair, Cam returned his hands to her hips as he fucked her mercilessly for thirty seconds. "Who owns you, Slut? Whose is the only cock allowed in your holes from now on? Who's cock is the only one to ever be on your mind?"

"Yo-Yours, Ma-Mas-Master!" Callie cried out between grunts. "Only my Master's big cock; only my brother's thick cock. Only my twin's PERFECT COCK!" she screeched as Cam pounded into her pussy as if she was nothing more than a fleshlight. "Please Master, my brother, can I cum?" she begged feeling her climax swiftly approaching with every deep and powerful thrust of his cock. "Your perfect cock has me ready to explode, Master; can I please cum on it and solidify my being your twin Sister-Slut?"

Knowing his own climax was fast approaching if he kept this pace up, Cam responded, "I'm close too, sis. You can cum when I flood this tight pussy with my cum. I hope you're not protected, because I plan to cum so deep in this pussy that you'll be having my babies for years!"

"YES MASTER!" she screams. "I'm off the pill. Knock me up and BREED YOU SISTER-SLUT!"

"Fuck! I love your dirty talk. Tell me what you'll do for me slut!" Cam commanded Callie as his climax drew closer.

"Anything, Master!" Callie clarified again as she bounced back and forth on her brother's cock. "I'll dump Jake so that you can claim me yourself; or I'll marry him and we can cuck him for the rest of our lives if you want. I'll invite my entire bridal party up here-including mom-and let you fuck them all as I eat your yummy cum from whichever hole or spot you fill or cover it with. I'll do my next job performance review covered in your cum and tell my boss that it's your-my twin brother's-cum that's so thoroughly covered my face. Just please, Master, cum in my slutty little pussy and let me cum like the Sister-Slut I am!"

Hearing her describe all the things she'd do for him in such dirty detail, had Cam ready to boil and burst. But rather than just blasting her pink insides white, Cameron stopped his thrusting, causing his twin to groan at being so close but being denied the release they both longed for. Leaning down, he reached his hands around and began to fondle her tits that fit perfectly in his hands and to whisper in his sister's ear. "The things you just said you would do are so hot Callie. But I want to see if you can get me to cum just from you dirty talk alone. So here's what's gonna happen: I'm going to give you five more spankings, and after you've counted and thanked me for them, you're going to tell me a fantasy that you want your Master brother to do for you. Once you have, then you'll ask me for another spanking and we'll begin again. If I cum before we reach 5, I'll let you choose how we handle Jake. If I cum by the time we reach 3, you're going to call Kate up and tell her that the first dick she sucked wants to get into her other holes." Callie's breath hitched as he revealed that her best friend's first blowjob had been her own brother and neither of them had told her for years. Chuckling at her response, Cam continued, "And if you can get me off on just the first fantasy alone, we're going to act it out right after I fill this tight twat of yours. Sound good, my Sister-Slut?" he asked, as his fingers began to tease her nipples by pinching and pulling them.

Callie moaned at both the sensations her brother was making her feel in her chest as well as his words. How she had wanted Jake to take her like this, to act like he owned her; the fact that it was her own brother, her hung twin, that was now fulfilling her greatest sexual desire had her buzzing for release like never before. How had Kate never told her that the first cock she'd ever sucked off was her own brother? When had that happened? Where had it happened? So many thoughts fluttered in her mind but she was too horny to focus on anything besides pleasing the biggest cock she'd ever had. Her Master wanted to hear her dirty talk, so she concentrated all her effort on making her words as filthy as she could. "All of those options sound better than good, Master," she moaned as his fingers continued to toy with her nipples. "And I love it when you spank my ass and take control over my pussy. I wanna cum soooooo bad. Can you please spank my sexy ass so that I can tell you all my naughty, dirty fantasies and make you cum?" As an added incentive, she wiggled her ass back and forth, which had the added bonus of shifting his cock in her pussy deliciously.

She also felt him flinch at her words, Cam really did love her dirty talk, as his hands, regrettably left her tits to return to her hips as he pulled a hand back to strike. With a loud SMACK that resounded around the room, Callie gave a yelped moan as her pussy and ass both clenched at the impact. "Ooooh, thank you Master. That was either one or three, depending on if we're continuing from earlier, Master."

"Three," was all he said in response.

"That was three, Master," Callie clarified. "Should I tell you about my fantasy where Kate comes to me covered in cum and I lick it all up? The one where it's the middle of the night and she has come into my room completely naked and just utterly covered from head to toe in so much cock cream. She wakes me up and just orders me to be a good slut and lick her clean as she tells me about how she went to Finn's, took off all her clothes and told everyone to jack off on her so that her best friend could have a midnight snack. She's covered in so much cum that it takes me nearly an hour to lick it all off, as she tells me who's cum I'm currently swallowing. When I'm finally done, my tongue returns to her tasty pussy as I lick her like I've done since we were in high school until she's covered my face in her so much cum that I can barely open my eyes. Please Master, may I have another spanking so that I can clench your hard cock and tell you another, ever dirtier fantasy?"

Cam shuddered at the images that formed in his head as he watched his sister's fantasy in his head. Now that he'd made a game of this, he wanted to see how long both of them could hold out. But his twin's tongue and tight pussy were going to make that very hard to do. "Ffffffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkk sis," he moans as he manages to hold off his orgasm. "That was hot!" Drawing back his hand, he once again delivers a firm SMACK to her ass, enjoying both the view of it jiggling from the impact, as well as the feel of Callie's clenching pussy.

Moaning once again, she immediately says, "Thank you Master. That was number four. Would you like to hear about my oldest fantasy, one that involves our mother?" she asks teasingly, feeling his cock flinch and moaning her approval. "I knew you would. When I first started masturbating, I was always scared mom would catch me, but as time went on, the idea of her catching me and then joining me became way too hot. It got even hotter when I moved out after college and she would drop by unannounced. I spent an entire Sunday afternoon, watching porn in my living room and shoving a cucumber up my cunt hoping that she would stop by and get so turned on by the fact that I was naked and horny that she'd join me on the couch and use the other end of the cucumber like a double-sided dildo and scissor me. We'd suck each other's juices off the cucumber before just diving into the source and 69. Was that not hot enough, Master? Does your Sister-Slut need another spanking? Because I'd love one."

Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers
12