Wedding Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Cameron held off on his impending orgasm. And again, the visuals that his twin's words had put in his head were something he now needed to see. Their mom was still quite attractive, and now that he'd fucked his sister and turned her into his slut, the idea of doing something similar to their mom was making his cock swell with the need for release. "That was very hot, Sister-Slut, and I hope to see that one day soon," he said, drawing his hand back once again. With another SMACK right to her turtle tattoo, Cam started the process again, knowing that this was probably the end.

"OOOOOHHHH thank you Master," Callie moaned once again. "Your twin Sister-Slut thanks you for her fifth spanking, and loves how her secret tattoo acts like a target for your big strong hands. Kate's got a duck on her other cheek, and Pam's got an otter just above her crack; we got them together when we graduated college and got really drunk." She felt her brother's huge cock flinch again as he undoubtedly pictured the three of them drunk, laughing like idiots with their sexy asses hanging out as they got the cute tattoos. She moaned knowing that they were both so close.

"Does my Master brother want to hear about how I've fantasized about him in the past?" Callie teased with a sexy purr. Feeling his grip on her hips tighten, she knew that no matter what she said next, she'd be feeling his cum flood her pussy and triggering her own squirting climax. "Do you want to hear about how I wore such a skimpy outfit last Christmas because your bitch of an ex said she wasn't going to even though she knew that you loved sexy Christmas outfits? How I wore that tight candy cane miniskirt, those mismatched red and green stockings and that tight, ugly sweater just for you, so that you could get horny and pent up and hopefully put her in her place. I felt your eyes on me all night, and was actually happy by the end that Jake wasn't home so that I could pull out my favourite vibrator and just fuck myself to the forbidden, incesteous thoughts of teasing my own twin, remembering the taste of your cum on my panties and wanting to taste it hot and fresh. I would have made your cock look like a red and green candy cane as I sucked it raw and you covered my face in your white splooge. 'Let it Snow' indeed."

As Cam remembered his sister's outfit from that day, and how disappointing his ex's had been in comparison, he couldn't hold back anymore. With a mighty roar, he let loose his backed up orgasm, filling his sister's pussy to the point that he was leaking out her tight lips. "TAKE IT ALL! TAKE IT YOU FUCKING SLUT!" he growled as he thrust in and out, trying to drive his cum as deep as it could go.

Feeling her brother, her twin and Master flood her pussy, caused Callie to explode in climax too. "FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! I'MMMMMMMMMM CCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG! YES! GIVE ME YOUR CUM, MASTER! CUM IN MY PUSSY AND BREED ME! BREED YOUR TWIN SISTER-SLUT! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!" she cried out as she squirted on his cock.

It was five minutes later when they were both still recovering, when her phone rang. It was their mom. Answering the phone, Callie tried to calm her breathing so as to not alert her mother that she just had the best sex of her life. "Hey mom," she said, feeling Cam's cock twitch yet again at the mention of their mother. "Yeah, Cam's here with me. I know we're running late, but I've run into a big problem. No, it's not cold feet, I still want to marry Jake." Again his cock flinched. "Look, I know that everyone is getting restless, but I'm going to need some time, like a couple of hours. Like I said, I have a big problem, and I think I'm going to need some help with it. Why don't you, Kate, Pam and Laura come up here and help me with it. I can't really explain it, mom, you're just going to have to cum and see it for yourself. Ok, see you guys in a minute." Hanging the phone up, she turned to look at her brother with a sexy smile on her face. "I never told you happy birthday, Master, but I hope you like my present. My bridal party is on their way up, Master. Do you think your Sister-Slut needs some sister sluts?"

12