Wedding Crashers Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how did you become a member? I thought it was strictly men only."

"It is. Persistence really. I tried for five years to get a prospect jacket. It wasn't till Jim became President that I got that. Then it took three years of fighting better, riding harder and generally making myself indispensable for me to get my patch."

"And now you are just one of the guys..." I meant it to be sarcastic and it probably came out even harsher.

"Yeah, I am," XX stood up so she towered over me. "And you mate, are one of the girls."

With that she walked away. We didn't talk again until the ute rolled up with Claire and Tiny. XX came out of the hallway with her bag slung over her shoulder.

"I guess I'll see you the next time your wife wants a fuck."

As she opened the door to leave Claire barrelled in from outside.

"Hey honey," my wife strode towards me I thought for kiss or hug. Instead she picked up the glass of water in front of me and guzzled it down. "Ahhh, I really needed that."

She took the glass to the sink refilled it then drank some more. The glass went into the dishwasher then Claire wet a cloth and began wiping down the bench. I watched on surprised by her energy. When she got to the cooktop Claire lifted the cast iron grills. Opening the cupboard beside the oven she retrieved some surface cleaning spray. After applying a liberal amount to the stainless steel surfaces of the oven Claire returned it to the cupboard.

Claire was a tidy person, always had been. Still manic cleaning at eight o'clock on a Saturday night was unusual especially given where she had been the last for the last thirty hours. Last time Jim had carried her inside sound asleep. I looked towards the door where XX still stood watching Claire. In the doorway was a massive islander. Tiny I assumed, his biceps looked as thick as my quads.

"Whizz?" XX glanced at the man mountain.

"Yeah bro, don't think she slept at all since we left ehh." He replied with a prominent kiwi accent.

"Whizz?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Truckie's tictacs," XX responded then when I looked back blankly. "Speed, amphetamines."

"Oh right." I looked back at Claire who had stopped cleaning the cooktop and was now pulling all the things out of the cleaning agents cupboard.

"How long ago she go again Tiny?" XX asked.

"Hmm, couple of hours I suppose. Jim was worried she'd fall asleep on the bike."

"The bike," Claire interrupted. "It was fantastic Nath, you have to get one." There was a look of wonder on her face then it changed. "Did you get the washing done?"

"One load."

Leaving the kitchen Claire set off for the laundry, I was concerned at how erratic she was. I turned back to XX to ask her a question but she beat me to it.

"She'll calm down in an hour or so. Probably crash and sleep for a while. Most of tomorrow actually." She pushed past Tiny and left.

"See you bro." The big guy said then the door closed.

I went to the laundry to see what Claire was doing, She was squatting down in front of the washing machine selecting a different wash cycle. I was about to walk away when my eyes were drawn to her back. The denim shorts she was wearing had slipped down. There was something on her skin. A tattoo.

"Jesus Claire, a fucking tattoo?"

Claire stood up quickly. She kept her back facing me. Looking over her shoulder she pushed her shorts down further.

"Yeah, all the girls have them. Cute isn't it?" She seemed unaffected by my outrage.

"No, what the fuck is it?"

"It's a little Renegade symbol."

"So your branded property now?"

"It's only henna silly. Temporary. It will fade in a couple of weeks."

That made me feel a little better.

"What if someone sees it? At school or..."

"Normal clothes cover it up. It's only when I've got these on." As she spoke Claire voice slowed down and she started swaying her hips suggestively.

Turning around Claire started taking her top off. Next the button of her shorts was undone and they dropped to the floor. She stood in front of me in just her sports bra. Her nipples stood out and I could easily see the little barbell through one of them.

"I need a fuck Nathan."

Claire opened her stance and dropped one hand to her shaved cunt. She extended two fingers and let them slide down her into her slit.

"I thought you would have had more than enough of that."

Claire moved closer and pressed her wet fingers against my mouth.

"I want my husband to fuck me..." She turned around again and bent over the dryer. "Right here, right now."

My eyes were drawn to the tattoo again. It sat just above the start of her arse crack. She must have had her pants off to get it done and she had no underwear. I wondered who had watched as it got done. My cock was pressing painfully against my pants. I moved behind her and start rutting against her. She moved her hips trying to achieve penetration then turned her head to look.

"Get your pants off, I need some cock."

I followed her direction and slipped inside. She immediately started flexing her hips, backing up hard.

"Grab my hair... pull it back... yeeaahh..."

I felt like a rodeo rider trying to hold a bucking horse. I slapped her arse like I'd seen guys do in porn films.

"Fuck yeah," Claire groaned. "Harder... fuck your slutty wife...fuck me like a whore."

Claire cunt was grabbing my cock, she was cumming. My mind went back to the last video. Where the trucker had paid to fuck her. When she'd become a whore. I stopped fucking her but she continued slowly bouncing as she rode out her orgasm. When she stopped I pulled out. I was still mostly hard but I had lost the desire to continue. Claire seemed oblivious to my reaction. She got dressed and went back to cleaning in the kitchen.

I showered and went to bed. I didn't hear or feel Claire get into bed. As XX predicted she slept most of Sunday. Claire emerged around eleven in the morning. Drank some water and had a piece of toast then went back to bed. In the middle of the afternoon she emerged again, ate some lunch then collapsed onto the lounge next to me. We hadn't spoken and I didn't feel like starting. I had things to do at the shed so I left. When I got back Claire was at the kitchen bench peeling some vegetables. It smelt like she had a roast in the oven.

"What were you up to?" She asked as she rinsed some potatoes under running water.

"Just emptied some wet wheat into the truck and got everything ready to try it again late tomorrow.

I went to wash up in the laundry. When I returned Claire had a beer out for me. She was pouring herself some wine. I took the top off the beer and went to the lounge. Claire came over as well, sitting in one of the armchairs.

"You haven't said two words to me today." She said half jokingly.

"I think I just said about ten before."

"You know what I meant." Claire pouted. "Are you still cranky about the tattoo? It's only temporary."

"Among other things."

"Like what?"

"Oh I don't know, how about you fucking a truckie for money?"

"No I... how did? Jim said he wasn't..." Claire spluttered.

"The truckie sent the video." I explained.

She gulped down her wine then sat silent. A minute later she got up and poured herself some more.

"I didn't get the money." She said from across the room.

"Well that makes it okay then. Your pimp boyfriend kept it all."

"It wasn't like that. You're twisting it. You weren't there."

"But I still got a front row seat." I finished my beer and slammed it down on the coffee table. "Is there anything you won't do for Jim Claire? Did you fuck all his mates at the biker party?"

"No, and it wasn't a party."

"Yeah, whatever." I got another beer and decided I'd drink it outside. When I got to the door Claire spoke again.

"It just gets out of control sometimes. I don't realise..."

Claire words were cut off as the door closed. We kept our distance from each other over the next couple of days. It was easy to do because I was either loading, unloading trucks or on the harvester for what felt like twenty hours of each day. I'd just finished off a paddock along the road late Wednesday evening when I saw a strange ute drive up to the house. The plan had been to shift to another crop but I had to investigate.

I drove the wheat truck to the house. When I walked through the back gate I could see Tiny sitting with XX at the table on the back verandah. They both had a beer in front of them while there was a large esky off to one side. The huge islander gave me a big smile and a wave while XX remained mute staring at her phone. I went into the house, the living area was deserted but the sounds coming from the hallway let me know where Claire and Jim were.

I washed up planning to go back outside again. The sounds of passion drew me towards the bedroom. Peering around the doorframe I could see Claire was naked, on all fours on the bed. Jim just had his pants around his knees as he stood on the floor beside the bed pumping my wife full of his cock. Something about the urgency with which he was pounding her told me this was supposed to be a quickie. I hoped he would soon be on his way again. Grabbing a drink of my own on the way back outside I sat down with the other two bikers.

"How's the harvest going bro?" Tiny asked.

"Okay," I said. "Are you guys just passing through?"

"Nah, got a meeting."

"Where?"

"Here. A few guys who argh."

The big guy jumped in his seat and swung his legs to the side.

"Fuck X that hurt. Not cool bro." Tiny whined.

"He doesn't need to know."

"It's his fucking shed."

"Not till he pays for it."

"What's happening at the shed?"

My question was left hanging as Jim came outside doing up his pants.

"You know what's going on in the shed Nathan. We are just working out some details." Jim went around to the esky, got himself a beer and sat down. "Your wife should come with a health warning Nathan. She's fucking addictive."

He laughed heartily and Tiny joined in. XX looked up and rolled her eyes.

"What details?"

"Probably the less you know the better. Then you can plead ignorance." Jim said flicking his bottle top out onto the grass.

"What details?" I repeated.

"If you must know transport from port to here."

"Port?"

"Yeah, easiest way to get the stuff, straight from China."

Any further questions were halted by the throaty roar of motorbikes. Three of them. They wheeled around the back of the house and burbled as the riders put down the stands. Three men entered the back gate. The first one who I assumed was the leader was very tall with white hair cut very short. Next a young guy, average height with a goatee. He had a large red back spider tattoo on his neck and the side of his face. The next fellow was older and fat with straggly long hair and a full beard. As they approached Jim got up to greet them. He embraced each with much back slapping. The backdoor opened and Claire came out in one of her slutty ensembles.

"Now that's a sight for sore eyes," the tall blonde biker said as Claire skipped over to Jim. "Fucking had a hard on for that hole all day at the rally. Shame she's exclusive."

"Well, I have to share her with her husband." As he spoke Jim's hand lifted Claire's short skirt so he could grab her bare arse.

"If she was mine I wouldn't share her with a dirty old cunt like you." The blonde guy replied. He had some sort of European accent and a Nazi vibe.

"There are just some things Nathan here can't give her that I can."

Jim's other hand went up under the front of Claire's skirt. She gasped as it moved backwards and forwards. He lifted it back up so everyone could see two wet extended fingers then he held it in front of Claire's face. She opened her mouth and sucked on his fingers like they a cock.

"Fuck she's hot." The young guy with the goatee said as he elbowed his fat mate.

When Claire had finished her carnal display Jim pointed to the esky.

"Help yourself boys. You know Tiny and this is XX. Karl, lets go inside and talk business."

Jim let his hand drop away from Claire's arse as he moved to open the back door for his colleague. Claire started to follow but her stopped her.

"Later hole, this is business."

She looked around skittish manner like an young child suddenly left unprotected by it's parent. Eventually she pulled the chair out from the table next to me and sat down. The young guy with the goatee held out a bottle of beer towards her as he leered at her barely covered breasts.

"Want one?"

Claire nodded and took it.

"I bet she'd love one," the fat guy joked.

He, goatee and Tiny laughed till a look from XX shut Tiny down. Claire shuffled her chair a little closer to mine. Names were shared around, the fat guy was Trike because they reckoned he'd soon need three wheels to hold him up. Goatee's nickname was Mothballs or Mothy. Apparently he'd tried for years to grow a beard but had to settle for a goatee because it looked so patchy and moth eaten.

There was stilted conversation around the table about bikes and biker clubs. Claire and I were mostly left out of it. About forty minutes later Jim came to the door. He called for Claire and she quickly went inside. I looked at XX but she avoided my questioning looks. Not long after Jim came out again, alone.

"Righto we'd better hit the road. Told the old lady I'd be home tonight."

XX and Tiny stood up as Jim moved off the verandah into the backyard. I quickly followed and grabbed Jim by the shoulder before he got to the back gate.

"What the fuck?" I said as I swung him around and pushed him backwards.

Tiny's thick arms were suddenly around my chest pinning my arms by my sides. He further restrained me by lifting my feet off the ground. Jim came back and punched me hard in the stomach. As I gasped for breath he moved closer and hissed in my ear.

"Don't fucking touch me cunt."

"Claire." I spluttered.

"Is a big girl. She's just doing me a favour. Sealing the deal." He winked and laughed as he started to walk away.

Tiny dropped me and I stumbled to me knees. Jim came back and helped me up.

"It's just him. He'll fuck her then they'll fuck off. You can have sloppy seconds again." He chuckled to himself. "Actually it's thirds isn't it. Be extra wet for you."

He pushed me back towards the verandah then joined the others at the ute. They got in and left leaving me to return to the table with Trike and Mothy. They were smirking. I doubt they heard what Jim said to me but they could read between the lines. It seemed like a age before there was movement inside. The two bikers sitting with me were on their fourth beer. The back door opened and Karl came out. He went to the esky and got a beer for himself.

"Well? Who's next?"

Trike and Mothy both jumped to their feet and jostled each other as they rushed towards the door. Trike was in front until I pulled him back.

"Wait? Jim said..."

That was all I got out because Trike fist slammed into my face. As I fell I saw Mothy get to the door first and slip inside. I crashed backwards onto the deck. As I tried to regain my feet Trike hit me again.

"Fucking prick now I have to go last."

I tried to rise again but Trike's black boot put the lights out. The next thing I heard through the fog of a throbbing head was Claire screaming.

"Don't! Don't! It's not healed, stop st.." Her protests were cut short by the loud noise of an open hand striking flesh.

I opened my eyes but regretted it as the world started to spin. As I shut them tight again a male voice filled the room. I could taste blood in my mouth and a couple of teeth seemed to be loose.

"No more of your shit hole. I'll suck and fuck what ever part of you I want."

I, more cautiously, cracked my eyelids and tried to take in the surroundings. I was sitting up in a chair. My arms and legs had been duct taped to it. My head was also taped so it couldn't fall forward. I was in the bedroom on the opposite side of the bed to the doorway. Both bedside lamps were on but the main bright light in the middle of the ceiling was not.

Claire lay on the bed her hands cradling her face. The fat biker, Trike, was naked between her spread legs. His large belly made it impossible for him to lie flat on top of her. He was kneeling with his dick inside her and trying to bend enough to get his head close to her breasts. His thick hands gripped both of them where they joined Claire's chest. He was squeezing them upright while he moved his mouth from one nipple to the next. When he suckled on the pierced one Claire's moans where not from pleasure.

Mothy walked into the room holding a beer. He was naked as well and it gave me some slight satisfaction that he was hung like a mouse. Trike must have been frustrated by the position he was in so he pulled back. His cock was like his body, short and thick. He started rolling Claire over. She resisted so he punched her in the head.

"Roll over slut." He ordered as he pulled his fist back again.

Claire was sobbing as she did ask he asked.

"Leave her alone." I mumbled through my busted mouth.

"Hey you're awake." Mothy came around to where I was restrained. He got a roll of tape off the floor and wrapped it around my mouth leaving just enough gap so I could breath through my nose.Trike payed no attention as he prepared to fuck my wife again. It took a few goes to get the right angle so his gut didn't get in the way. Mothy stood in front of me and cut off my view. Then squatted down so he was looking directly at my face.

"Jim told Karl you like to watch so we thought we'd give you a front row seat." He stepped a little to the side so I could see Trike hammering into my wife from behind. "She loves the cock man. Fucking loves it."

It seemed the position change has done the trick for both of them. Trike was speeding up and grunting while Claire's sighs were now all about the thrills she was getting from the fat biker. He was jamming her so hard she was getting pushed further and further up the bed. Trike kept following Claire until she was squashed against the bedhead.

"Argh fuck, work it hole, work it." Trike pulled against the top of the bedhead to lever himself as deep as possible.

Claire was grunting as well, shaking her arse as much as the limited space allowed. As the action got more frantic Trike's cock slipped up and out. Claire's hand appeared. She pulled it down and backed onto it again.

"Yeah, take it. Fuck you're a slut... fucking hell... damn what a cunt." Trike gripped Claire hips tightly and his belly rested on her arse and lower back.

When he finally pulled out Claire collapsed on the bed. I hoped they were finished. Trike and Mothy left the room. I tried to wriggle some part of myself free but the tape was too tight. Claire moved slowly. She unfolded herself and lay flat. Then she slowly sat up. Her eye was already swollen, the side of her face was red. Some blood trickled from the piercing in her nipple. She gingerly stood up and came over to where I was.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she whispered as her fingers scrambled to find the end of the tape around one of my wrists.

"Woh there. We're not finished yet." Karl was standing in the doorway.

His shirt was off and he was unbuckling his belt. There was a prominant swastika tattoo on his chest and an iron cross on his upper arm.

"Please, you had your turn." Karl ignored her and walked towards us. "No, I've done enough." Claire pleaded.

"Jim said you'd look after me." Karl was now directly in front of her.

"I have."

"Tell you what. Suck my cock. If you can make me to cum in three minutes that's it. No more from me or the boys."

"No."

"Just three minutes of cock sucking and it's all over."

"It's over now."

Karl laughed. "Okay, I'll just call the boys back in to hold you down. Trike?"

Claire folded. "Alright, alright. Three minutes and just you."