Wedding Crashers Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal."

The blonde giant put his hand on Claire's shoulder and pushed her to her knees. She moved a towel that was on the floor so it was under her then pulled down his pants. I hadn't seen his cock before. It was huge. Long and thick. It dwarfed mine and maybe had a few millimetres on Jim. Claire stroked it a few times then went to work. She soon had it hard and seemed well on the way to her goal. Trike and Mothy had come into the room. They were still nude and Mothy started stroking his dick.

I could tell Karl was trying hard to be impassive. However while he was silent his facial expressions gave hints that Claire was working her magic. She somehow had more than half of his log down her throat while her hands worked on the rest and his balls. Claire was moaning around his girth, letting the vibrations add to the erotic mix. Karl pushed her backwards so she lost her balance.

"Hey, that wasn't three minutes." She complained.

"I lied, I was always going to fuck you." Karl lifted Claire up by one arm and directed her back to the bed.

"No. We had a deal."

"I want to fuck you and I'm sure you want this cock again."

He tossed her onto the bed and followed her. Claire eyes flicked towards me, I could see some guilt. She crabbed sideways until she was in the middle. Karl moved over the top of her. Claire opened her legs and her hand went down between them as she positioned his cock at her entrance. He pushed in part way. There was no hiding the sigh that came from my wife. He tried to go further but she stopped him.

"Wait, wait."

Claire moved slightly then her hand went down to his arse.

"Okay."

Karl pushed in again and didn't stop until his cock was completely enveloped by Claire cunt.

"Fuck," he groaned. "You are truely the queen of holes."

They started moving together. Claire was making no attempt to hide her pleasure. She whispered little encouragements that only he could hear while her hands roamed over his back and arse. As the passion built she pulled Karl's head down and they kissed. He lifted up and moved up a gear so his hips were crashing into hers. Claire whined then moaned before her legs lifted into the air and she came.

Karl slowed down and then stopped. He pulled all the way out and moved up so his dick wavered in front of Claire's face. She opened her mouth wide and accepted his cock. He fucked her face gently for a while before rolling onto his back.

"Get up on top. I want you to ride me."

Claire seemed tired as she pushed herself up and over his body. I could see her hand come back and grip his shaft as she lined it up with her wet open pussy. She backed onto it until it was half way inside. Claire stayed bent over as Karl slowly fucked her again. It took a while before Claire responded. Slowly she started easing back further until once again she had taken all of his massive pole inside her.

I had been mesmerised by the action in front of me. I'd forgotten about Mothy and Trike. I soon found out Karl hadn't. He stopped their movements and pulled Clare down to his chest. The room was filled with the sounds of wet kisses. Karl's hands roamed over Claire's butt, squeezing and opening the cheeks. It must have been a signal. Mothy quickly climbed onto the bed and took up a position behind the embracing couple. Claire didn't flinch until Mothy's hand touched her arse.

"What?" She tried to turn her head but Karl prevented her. "No, no no not that."

Claire tried to wriggle but Karl held her firmly. Mothy had something in his hand. He squirted some of the contents onto the fingers of his other hand then applied it to Claire's arse crack.

"No, please. Not there... I haven't ever..." Claire continued to struggle.

"Bullshit." Mothy said as he tossed the lubricant to Trike. "You've got the tattoo. Ned's holding three guns. Means you're a three hole slut."

"It's not real."

"It will be soon then."

Claire squealed and Mothy grunted as he pierced her virgin hole. He started fucking her arse straight away. Claire's squeals turned into sobs.

"Stop your nonsense hole." Karl had hold of her hair pulling her head up. "Suck it up and relax... relax, go with it."

He started moving as well. Claire had two cocks pumping in and out. Mothy didn't last very long. He swore and bucked hard a couple of times then backed off. Trike almost pushed him off the bed such was his haste to take a turn. Claire and Karl stopped moving as the bed creaked under the strain of Trike bulk. He got himself lined up and tried to get inside.

"Shit! No no it's too big." Claire complained again but she didn't struggle like before.

Karl kept her close, whispering in her ear and stroking her hair. Trike had another go and this time breached Claire's sphincter. There was another squeal of protest from the meat in the sandwich.

"Wait up mate. Just stay still." Karl advised.

"Haven't got much choice boss. Her arseholes so tight it feels like it's cutting the end of my dick off."

"Just relax hole." Karl said to Claire who had now let her head drop onto his shoulder.

From where I was I could see Karl start fucking Claire again. He got into a slow long stroking rhythm. Claire began making soft appreciative noises again. Then her hips started moving.

"Ohhh fucking sweet Jesus," Trike moaned.

As Claire moved with Karl she began taking more of Trike's thick cock in her arse. He began moving as well but then Claire stopped.

"Just wait Trike. You'll get your chance." Karl ordered.

The process started again with the same results. As Claire got more into it she pushed herself up off Karl's chest. She was bouncing back and forth between the two dicks. Her head turned towards me. Her eyes were closed and her sweaty hair was stuck to her forehead,

"Ohhh.... ohhh... ohhhh... fuck... two...ohhh god..." Claire was going somewhere I hadn't seen before, even with Jim.

"Can I go now," Trike asked.

"Yeah mate, we got her."

The fat biker didn't need to be told twice. He went hard at it, using his bulk to squash every last millimetre of his cock into her arse with each thrust. Claire collapsed forward again and just let both guys use her. She was talking constantly, not making any sense, just words forced out with the grunts as they pummelled her body. It wasn't like she was building up to something, I think the whole time she was cumming. Right up until Trike drove into her one last time, delivering his cum deep inside her bowel. Karl stopped moving as Trike rested his massive bulk on Claire.

"Get off you fat cunt." He hissed.

It quite a bit of effort for the fat biker to get himself upright. He untangled himself from the mass of legs then disengaged from Claire. After wiping his dick with the sheet he rolled off the bed. Karl hoisted Claire off his still hard cock and rolled her to one side. He swung his long legs off the side of the bed closest to me. When he sat up he looked directly at me.

"Enjoyed it did you?" He said pointing to the bulge in my pants. "We've still got the finale to go."

Trike was picking up his clothes off the floor.

"Where's the lube?"

Trike went over to Claire's dressing table, picked up the tube and lobbed it to Karl.

"You've got no hope with that horse cock. Damn near snapped mine off." Trike grumbled.

"Nah you've just got her ready for me."

"Don't think so, that arse snapped shut like a croc's mouth when I pulled out." Trike added as he left the room.

Claire hadn't moved from where Karl had placed her. It was hard to tell if she was asleep or unconscious. She can't have heard what Karl was proposing because I'm sure she would have objected. He stood directly in front of me apply what remained in the tube to his cock. When he was satisfied he dropped the empty container in my lap.

"Souvenir." He said with a mean laugh before he turned to the bed. "Alright hole, it's my turn."

Claire didn't respond or move. Karl lent over and hauled her by one leg to the edge of the bed. He moved her limbs like he was arranging a rag doll. When he'd finished Claire was in her side with her legs folded up so her knees were against her breasts. Her arse pointed towards the edge of the bed. Karl kept one foot on the floor while his knee was on the bed. He pushed his cock towards Claire's rump but mustn't have been happy with his position so he stood up again. He got a pillow off the floor and slid it under Clair's hip. It meant now her arse was tilted up so when he spread her cheeks I could clearly see her butthole and cum splattered pussy.

He tried again. His body hid most of what was happening from me but he seemed to achieve penetration easily with barely a murmur from Claire. He stroked into her for a short while then pulled all the way out and subtly changed his position. When he pushed forward again Claire came to life. I realised he had been fucking her normally before. She screamed, her free arm swung back to try and push Karl away and she tried to straighten her legs. Karl caught her arm easily while the knee supporting his weight on the bed pinned her legs. Claire screamed again and again. It was her only defence as Karl forced more of his massive dick into her arse.

For the next ten minutes the onslaught continued. Claire was reduced to whimpering. At no time was there any hint of enjoyment on her behalf. It didn't seem to worry Karl. He just kept going until he grunted and added his load to Claire's destroyed rectum. When he pulled out and stepped back Claire scrambled away and pulled the sheet over herself. Karl left the room but they didn't leave the house. I could hear them laughing talking and drinking in the living area.

I drifted off to sleep somehow, exhaustion probably. I woke up and the three bikers were back in the room. They had their clothes on so I hoped they would cut me loose. Claire was still on the bed under the sheet. Mothy and Karl climbed onto the bed and stood up. Claire scrambled to get away but Trike prevented her. He pulled the sheet off the bed so she was cowering naked. I couldn't work out what they were doing. Then they undid their flies and pulled their cocks out. They pissed on her, all three of them at the same time... and laughed. Claire tried to using her hands to fend off the streams. In the end she gave up and hung her head to stop it going directly into her face. Her hair was saturated by the time they had finished.

"Now you are a true hole." Karl said as he stepped off the bed.

They left and this time I heard the back door slam shut. Bikes rumbled to life then roared away into the early morning light. Claire eased herself off the bed and left leaving me still taped to the chair. She came back with a knife. As Claire sawed away at the tape holding my head to the back of the chair I could smell their piss.

"I'm sorry... so sorry... so sorry..." Claire mumbled as she freed first my head then my right hand.

"I can do the rest," I said talking the knife from her shaking hand.

I should have tried to comfort her but I had no idea what to say. Perhaps the truth is part of me thought she got what she deserved. You play with fire and all that.

"I've got the water running, I'm going to have a bath."

Claire straightened up and limped out. I finished cutting the tape off my other hand and legs. Getting up I pulled the sheets and doona off the bed and tipped the mattress off as well. The top end was saturated so I dragged it out onto the verandah. I doubted it would ever be usable again, by us anyway. I was walking back past the bathroom when Claire called out.

"Nathan?" I grunted a reply. "Can you get my phone?"

I got it from her bag in the living room and went into the bathroom. Claire still in the bath. She was holding a small shot glass that I assumed was filled with salt water over her nipple. The water inside had traces of blood mixed with it. In fact all the water in the bath had a tinge of red about it.

"Fuck, your bleeding? We have to go to the hospital."

"No, no." Claire seemed adamant. "What am I going to tell them?"

"You got raped. We should call the police to."

"No Nathan. You know what country towns are like. Everyone will know in twelve hours."

"But you're bleeding. We can go further to Tamworth or even Dubbo..."

"Let's just wait. It's just a little bit. If it doesn't stop we'll go." Claire took the glass away and put it in the edge of the bath. "Pass me a towel."

I handed her a towel. She dried her hands then held her hand out for the phone. I looked more closely at her face. Her eye was starting to go black. It was swollen but so was that whole side of her face. She scrolled through her contacts and hit a name. When the dialling screen came up she hit the speaker button. It rang six or seven times then a gruff voice answered.

"It's fucking six in the morning hole and I'm at home. I told you not to call me when I'm here."

"It's over." Claire said.

"What?"

"It's over."

"Wait, what the fuck? What do..."

Claire ended the call.