All Comments on 'Wedding Day'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 4 years ago
It's Just My Allergies

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

This is your best story to date. Five stars!

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Wow!

Thank you for this little gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved it...you captured the intensity of friendship, love, loss and recovery. Thanks.

AileyInnAileyInnover 4 years ago
Lovely story..

Not what I expected from the BigGuy...

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

That was a really good read probably one of the best short stories I've read, it managed to sneak a hit into the feelings aswelo 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why this resonated with me ....

My wife, who had brown eyes, died six years ago. My last words to her were "I will love you forever". We had 22 years together. I truly believe she's my guardian angel now. A year after her death, she sent me a gorgeous girlfriend 25 years my junior. We were discussing marriage, but the relationship eventually ended. Thank you for writing this. Maybe my late wife put it into your head!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
A 5 + +

Very short and to the point. A real choker. Very well done!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Magic

A lovely little.story, thank you.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was very sweet

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

But Hoky....

bill

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Great little story

Have to take the blinders off sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This guy needs his head examined.

Talk about a quick way to ruin his relationship with his daughter and every friend she has at light speed. Daddy turns into a creeper. I'm amazed that anyone out there thinks this is a good idea or a good story. Half the States in the country would probably put him in jail for robbing the cradle. UGH!

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Very good story.

The naysayers can get bent. Would be nice to have a bit more to it.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Is this a way to start a marriage?

BG33 has used in a couple stories the plot that a widower is promising his departed wife that he will hang on until he meets his departed in the next life (see Pennies). That saddens me. The widower should be thinking about how he will devote his life to his new wife and should want to be with her in the next life. The widower is really emotionally cheating on his new wife from the outset. If he cannot view his new wife as the one and only, then he should not be getting married. With whom will the new wife in the next life? Not sure threesomes would be palatable to either wife or to the higher authority.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974almost 4 years ago
To the anony below

18 is the legal age of consent in every state except Wyoming. He broke no laws. Age isnt anything but a number.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sometimes, I wonder...

How some can justify their comments on a fictional story? The day I married my wife, my mother was only 7 years older than my bride. I was 27, my bride was 41. Initially, she wasn't happy. Yet, she grew to love my wife. Our marriage lasted 38 years until her death. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember reading this story before but it happened to be just a part of a different story. The guy was a lawyer and the girl was, as in this story, a very good friend of the guys daughter, the mother had died. The girl had been in love with the guy for a long time too. I even think the names were the same. Anyway a good story even if it is shortened,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read a story that was basically the same but with more to the story. It is good and I thank you for it.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

5***** Emotional and Well-Written!!!!! Write on!!!!!

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

You hit this one right out of the park!!! Bloody well done. Good characters and a heart warming story. Thank you!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

All I can say is WOW!!! This story had to come from your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is clearly a fantastic story. It's intricate heartwarming compassionate.

I've all of your stories that I've read so far this is absolutely hands down other best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one word to describe your story..... Awesome. Another five star 🌟🌠🌟🌠 🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠. From Ali Singapore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for remembering the nitpickers among your reads although it came so soon I almost quite reading because I found the promised Easter Egg. Hopey? That was so sneaky. Wait! I kept reading and found a second Hopey toward the end. Is this a pet name or are you playing games with us. A 5 star romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another one that brought tears to these old tired eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone actually called this intricate lol. Jesus christ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too many May-December romances here, so this story is a bit unusual. Well written and moving. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

V good. Adds a healthy balance to LW-BTB or RAAC's. Reading diets need their roughage, too. I esp liked the story within, about the young handsome well dressed abusive asshole. Gave real perspective. That may have been THE critical mechanism, but the school teacher's responce to his chew-out was great as well. Good length. No pangs from lack of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done. 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a very beautiful, wonderful and romantic story. Well done. Definitely a 5 star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Just_GymJust_Gym9 months ago

I had trouble reading this story. I think someone was cutting onions next to me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read a story that was longer then this one but had this story as the end of it. I wish I could remember it. Grant was a lawyer, Hope was living with her wife and caught her cheating. She then went to Grant to file a divorce. Maybe someone else read the story and let us know the title...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really lovely story. Life and love does go on. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Anonymous two below- I believe you're thinking of Beautiful Girls by StangStar06.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is one of those rare stories where emotions don't overwhelm. Thank you BG, 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

EastCoaster1EastCoaster11 day ago

Not even going to explain why this gets a 5, other than in a particular way, it hits home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories

Choices 
4.7
676
382
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
622
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
791
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
847
More Stories