All Comments on 'Wedding Day Cuckold'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I loved this story!!! Well done, so HOT!!

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 2 months ago

HOT! HOT! HOT! Thanks fo4 a well-written and highly erotic tale!!! Excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I freaking LOVE the build up and action in this one. I think it's rated too low. With a few edits and minor story changes this could easily re-write to 5 stars in my opinion.

ronibarretronibarret3 months ago

A great story but it lacked emotion. The sex appeared in my mind's eye as hot....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The build up in this one was fantastic and the sex was fucking HOT. I just don't like the premise of it happening on the wedding day. A month prior, possibly - then he happily marries her knowing she's his hotwife and has already proven it.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Fantastic story. It had me aroused the whole time.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

That was hot. I too have a Hotwife and LOVE it. Fucking that used pussy is the best.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

I am like your husband. To unsure to initiate any intimacy so my wife like you has had to be our leader in all ways. Wish we were all friends living close by. You and my wife would enjoy each other's company and your husband and I would be great friends.

ZambonilordZambonilord5 months ago

Nice! Loved how that wrapped up with him reading the note.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

too funny for words,, lolol,,

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley9 months ago

Not sure that any woman would not want to look their best walking down the aisle on their wedding day. That was the only part i did not like.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I must live at different frequency.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Stories like this are why you are one of my favorite authors

GashlasherGashlasher11 months ago

Love Imstillfuns stories. Very nicely done.

2011rayann2011rayann12 months ago

what a great ending .1 loved it all.a big five from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm.... your variation on the cuckold genre couldn't avoid the trap of "same story/same characters/same actions/same outcomes" of this niche fetish. Your effort was better than most, but it still fell into the awful cliché of a genre as unchanging as time. If anyone doubts this is pure fetish writing, find a cuckold story that's not the same as the last one. Your wiring style is excellent, but even a hundred-dollar lipstick on a pig cannot disguise the fact the lips are nonetheless porcine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sequel.... she can't stay away... She meets James and Don at their apartment again. They sandwich her. Then James and Don DP Cat, she looks down at her wedding ring as they're fucking her... She can't wait to tell bob while he's fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the idea of the woman exploring hot wife life and eagerly handing her guy the note "I just got fucked by James and Don...." I think I'd blow my load instantly if my sexxxy hot wife gave me a note like that!

Bovary2011Bovary2011about 1 year ago

Enjoyed this. I liked the plain prose and the steady narrative line. And what a tidy ending! Your sexy narrator had my attention throughout and you made me hard when she got what everybody wanted at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Kitist02 over 7 years ago "If I'd been handed a note like that in that situation I'd have said 'I don't' and walked away... But then, I'd have dumped the slut long before any wedding plans."

Naah... if he wants to be truly malicious he should neither tell her to screw around nor tell her not to. Don't give any sign of any attempt to break the engagement until her family has already wasted tens of thousands of dollars on non-refundables like the caterers and the hall rental, invited everyone's second cousin twice removed and bought dinner for more than a hundred RSVP'ers. Then go up there in front of the JP and say "I don't" and, bi the way, I'm secretly gay and intend to espouse the best man. And no, gay boys don't go down on women. Women and their sexuality are gross and disgusting. Why else do you think he never tried to get her off sexually?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow... I have so much to say. But first, thank you. Your story is everything I had hoped it would be and more. I admire and adore women who discover their own sexual independence and explore their individual freedoms; as it should be. I pledge here today I will read all of your stories. I think I have a lot to learn. -FH

dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

Why do so many read "Loving Wife" stories then bitch about what takes place.

Everyone in the story was happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexual: Fast forward 3 years. She is giving birth and baby is black. Bob comes to his senses and buys shotgun!!!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I love your writing. I tried to send you a private message but system rejected me as a spammer. Regardless, I love your stories and your writing. Thank you so much 5 stars, please keep. I have always shared my women but don't put up with any humiliation. Thank You. BUSTER2U

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

I see you are a very talented writer. But I just don't see where all this humiliation comes from do you hate your husband that much you have to humiliate him in this way as they say there is a touch of truth in all writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I actually loved this story, especially her progression. The wedding day setting blows it, but everything else was fabulous, especially the brothers and how they sandwich her. Bob encouraging her to go further with the two horny guys could totally make this tale work, IF the setting were different. Easy to see how a hottie could get hooked on wilder sex with two studs, particularly if her man isn't experienced. You sure could bring this character back as well as the two brothers. Remove the wedding scene and it's a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bring her back. Have her visit James and Don at their apartment as a married woman. She can't resist them, and Bob loves it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the bones of this story and the sex. I love how she goes further with her exhibitionist tendencies and explores her sexuality. if you left the wedding day out of this, it would be more plausible. I liked it enough though to recommend a sequel. Have her head to her home town months later to visit James and Don. This time one does take that virgin ass, while the other can't resist that hot pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVE it!

Five star stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A cheating wife and a voyeir husband are a match made in heaven!

tamedlionxxxtamedlionxxxalmost 2 years ago

Yes! The humiliation of the beta husband is a total turn on for me. I just came in my pants reading this story. Maybe I’m a beta too…??? Thanks for another amazing story imstillfun.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well theres a divorce for any man that was worth drawing breath, total shit story.

Sorry anon, pretty sure as a solid all out offended cuck taking a bulls cock is more akin to what your mental illness has you drooling over.

Cute try kid. Im not a cuck, I like pussy. Try it sometime for yourself, if you can man up enough to play with one for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can picture 26thNC/iameasel/whackdoodle in his wedding dress being taken by two big black bulls on his wedding day. Then walking down the aisle to meet his new husband with his asshole gaping from the pounding he just took.

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

Why would a sane man marry a slut like that? You're getting the milk why waste good money on the fucking cow!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 2 years ago

Love this story. I would give anything to be your cockold husband locked in chastity, watching you with your men and then getting the pleasure of eating their cum from your mouth, cunt and ass. I would give you the world and only ask to be your toy, used many times daily. Oh I rubbed my little thing and ate my cum for you as I read your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I were your Bob. You could lock me in chastity and feed me your cum filled cunt and ass. Give me snowballs and I would give you the world. Just let me be with you always 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusted slut author. . You should be go Mental hospital need to proper treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

make the other part dear after wedding sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved everything abouot this story as it developed... EXCEPT... the ridiculous wedding day ending. The rest of this story could TOTALLY happen. I LOVE the parts where she's getting manhandled by the two brothers and let's it go further each time. Very likely that the scene where they finally nail her could happen given the lead up. I gave it 5 stars, but for the action and the story line. The "wedding day" setting is completely unlikely, but I rated it as "pure jack off material", which is after all, a trademark of IMSTILLFUN. And yes, you sure are.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Bwahahahahaaaa

Good the mentally ill members of the spank squad would love this. Wimpy pathetic pony boy and slutty worthless whore, holy crap, his parents should have had him euthanized at birth, his brain and manhood were.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Ain’t love grand.

swamivetteswamivetteabout 3 years ago

my head's spinning and am rock hard...mixed emotions... tnx to the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's their marriage

It's their marriage. They can make it anything they want. Perhaps wife will have the same two men as lovers for years and stay faithful to the three of them. Perhaps pregnancies and babies would be accepted by husband and her "second husband's." She and husband need to fuck weekly even briefly both for love and possible paternity.

It would be disgusting about husband and wife if she started fucking many men, and unrealistic as a story. It was a good ending to episode. Next episode, respect all around, hub watches in person, fucks as 4some, saves one act as husband's only, maybe bumhole, she may sleep between hub and 1 lover, his character should either be genuine voyeur or divorce. But it's the author's story, not mine.

xqzxxxxqzxxxover 3 years ago
Pay No Attention to the Naysayers

Lovely cuck story. Has the ring of truth. Sounds like so many people I've known. Great job.

Don't let the negative folks bother you. I can't imagine why they're here - and reading these things - if it upsets them so. There's some sort of mental issues going on there.

But great job. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always love the

"it's just a fantasy" comment.

Hmmm, so I wonder what sort of fantasies, rapists have? I wonder what sort of fantasies, child abusers have? I wonder what sort of fantasies, mass shooters have?

No fantasies are not all innocent and inconsequential. This author writes disturbing and unpleasant fantasy stories.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Just a Fantasy

The negative comments are just stupid. It’s a fantasy story a dirty fantasy story that you can suspend reality on and have a good wank. Why do people who hate these kind of stories read them and then trash them???

Love dirty over the top stories about good girls becoming sluts that love being sluts with cum dripping from there cunts And the taste of it in their mouth’s.

Remember it’s just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shit

Shit and shit again.

Lost time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a Cluck

If someone had tried that with My Wife ?? Let Me Say I am not a Cluck ... I do not want to watch some guy having Sex with My Wife .. This POS did not try to Protect that which he claims to have loved ..He is not a Man just a Cluck .. I feel sorry for his wife ..

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

What's wrong with you people? Why is he getting married? No love here on the most important day of their lives. If she wants to shag other people don't get married. This was really wrong on so many levels. In fairness the writing was fine, just didn't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YUMMY!

I came before I finished reading this! A description of a perfect wife!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Very Good

This has been a long time fantasy of mine - for my bride to have been full of another man's cum as we aid out marriage vows. Telling Bob he'd have to wait after the ceremony until they took her ass is fantastic. Especially because she wasn't going to let him watch! Fantastic writing, very realistic and erotic!

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
loved it

Great writing..

Thanks

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
loved it

Great writing..

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect Touch

Again the author picks up on the emotional and physically significant subtleties involved in the hot wife lifestyle without cluttering the story with tedious detail, limiting character development to those aspects relevant to the outcome, or should I say leading to the climax. If you are looking for great literature you should look elsewhere. If you are looking for something that aims directly at your genitalia, this is some of Literotica's best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Easy to see why this author is in the Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

There isn't a negative rating. Glad I jumped from first paragraph to comments. Pure unadulterated shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the story, gave you a 5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

I totally agree with anon 11/30/17. I shall cut & paste a portion of their comment:

Quote:

LOVE the story very much, gave it a 5! The scenario was intelligently conceived, the story was masterfully crafted. Bob's character was very well presented. Bob's behavior is more realistic than people think!

A man can have a strong voyeur side without being aware of it. It can be buried in the deepest layers of his psyche. Whereas he is not aware of his voyeur/cuck side, he loves to hear about his girlfriend's experiences with other men...

Unquote!

* * *

I made a wtrong choice for my best man when i married my first wife. He was not my best friend, he was from a well-to-do & well-connected family; he was the epitome of a privileged kid... & I was not.

Nothing inappropriate happened on the wedding day, but it did not take him long to build a 'special relationship' with my wife, purpirtedly based on common interests (paintings, artistic photography, old LPs, rare postage stamps... The two of them would go to his father's office & storeroom to see the latest collection. I went there with them first 2 times & found it boring. Thereafter I was in the swimming pool while they admired expensive collections... Until one day she left her cell by the pool & it rang. It was an urgent call from her sister. I took the phone with me & rushed to hos dad's office. What i saw shook me up & rendered me totally paralysed. My wife was bent over his dad's desk & my best man was vigorously slaming his dick into my wife doggy-style. I could not utter a word.

My wife was looking at me trying to say something but no words escaped her mouth. The she said something that in my state of shock i readily accepted:

"Please don't leave me, I'll explain everything..."

"I'll be in the car", was all i managed to say before i left the room.

I did not leave my wife after the incident.

She was actually turning me on way, way more than ever before.

In bed I fucked her with super-natural strength of a deranged man i indeed was at the time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Stillsucks

Another useless cuckold story for the basement dwelling cucktards who eat this shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wankers a plenty for you cucks

Wow now we know where over 200 twisted wimps are. How can this be a favorite story. Are you and the writer so into humiliation and stupidity that you get off on this one No real man marries super slut and gets giddy to become a second class citizen and a first class cuck.

shang40shang40about 5 years ago
Super wedding

You lucky to go to wedding with full of cum from Hubby's friends.

Many brides dream but few can achieve.

You really a Loving Hot Wife.

And Bob another lucky to kiss cum coated lips and lick thick semen out of your dreamy cunt.

Surprisingly your dad hadn't sniffed handkerchief. He missed the heavenly odour.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Love this story

Would more like being her but as I am born with a penis I will be BOB and love her with all my heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hysterically funny story.

Written to troll the readers. The comments were MUCH better than the story. On the most important day of a woman's life you want us to believe that she tells her husband that she's a slut before the marriage takes place and he still marries her? I can't imagine a woman ruining her day like that and I can't imagine any man not sharing her note with the group, turning around and walking away. But this is fiction, the little green men from Mars could show up at the wedding reception and it would be all good. This author tends to write some truly disgusting stories. They always score well, which in this day and age in the LW section is ridiculous. The claim that all cuckold stories score better over time is also a lie. The fact is that even the older stories that once scored well and going down is closer to the truth. Face it, the fix is in.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just Say "I do!"

Very good story line for this forum, good writing and a very exciting ending! My wife and I enjoyed the slow build up as Cat’s girlfriends took her shopping for sexier clothing, then Bob allowing/encouraging her to dance sexy with other guys, and her budding interest in hot wife stories off the internet. While we knew where the story was going it was very exciting to see Cat basically being groomed, and grooming herself, to become a slut.

The texting and sending revealing / nude photos to the twins, James and Don, was very well narrated. The day-of-wedding fuck, with the twins, on top of her wedding dress was hot as hell. And, the stains on her dress and cum running down her legs were awesome. Finally, the note she wrote to her husband, and gave him at the altar, was a very original surprise ending!

In our case, after my wife and I had been dating for a few months, I finally pulled her best friend off to the side and told her to teach my wife how to dress. I said “I’m sick of those baggy dresses, jeans, shirts and clunky shoes. If you can’t get her to dress like a normal, sexy, young woman I’m going to dump her!” I gave her girlfriend my credit card and told her “to teach my future wife how to use it - to get herself sexed up.”

My gal either learned how to enjoy shopping or, was submissive enough to obey me, because after a few thousand dollars, she was dressing much sexier and I took my credit card back. We had a fair-sized group of friends and we all started going out to dance clubs together. I told my wife she honestly wasn’t that good of a dancer and needed more practice. So, between parties, I started inviting my 5 best friends over to dance with her at our place. I would give her a glass of wine, to calm her nerves, and then encourage the guys to take some liberties with her. Pretty soon she was responding, getting felt up, and grinding against them. One night, I dared her to start making out with one of these guys, right in front of me; she loved it. And, she became almost insatiable in bed. Pretty soon she was making out will all of them. One by one, she started letting my friends finger her cunt to orgasm as they danced with her in our apartment. And, she started giving hand jobs to my buddies.

As she is from Argentina, we started making plans for our wedding there. A couple of weeks before we were going to fly, we had a particularly hot dance session at our house. And I told her, that she should decide which one of my buddies would stay over that night and fuck her! She chose, the rest went home, and I spent the night on the couch while he humped her brains out in our bed. Before we flew, I made sure she had fucked each one of my five friends. She was well on her way to becoming a slut wife.

I knew she was still in touch with a former boy friend of hers in Buenos Aires. So, in the Houston airport awaiting our flight to Argentina, I told her to start texting with him. Eventually I told her to ramp it up and tell him that she wanted to talk dirty to him while he jerked off. Of course, he was delighted. Then, I told her to go into the bathroom, masturbate, and cum at the same time he did. She did, and when she came out, I saw her face was all flushed. From the text messages, I could tell they both came.

Then, just as they began the boarding process started, I leaned over and told her there was one requirement that she had to agree to before we got married. I wanted her former boyfriend in the nuptial suite, the night of our wedding, so we could both fuck her. She thought about it during the 9-hour flight, and as we retrieved our baggage in the Buenos Aires airport, she said that she would do it! That is how my wife was groomed into becoming a hot wife. That was 15 years ago, and she has never slowed down!

Thanks for a great story. Both my wife and I enjoy reading about how other girlfriends and wives find their way into being hot wives!

LongofshankLongofshankover 5 years ago
longofshank

great story.i loved your writing..glad to hear you have experience yourself.oh and btw.....you have a great ass.! keep writing....ever tried interracial cuck ? You have a new fan .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She become the perfect wife

I envy so much Bob, I hope anybody notice his crotch when he got that present xd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re:stormgod59

In other words throw morality out the window and society becomes a free for all fuck fest? You need help. See a shrink as soon as possible. Your world would never survive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

just one dumb fuck with a whore for a wife

johncuckoldjohncuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Nasty bride

What a lucky husband Bob is to have married such a nasty bride. And the best that he can now hope for is sloppy thirds on his wedding night and honeymoon. I'm jealous. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More cuckold shit!

Why do some authors think that the vast majority of males think that cuckolding is erotic? It isn't and the vast majority of males will give this story a one! Well swingerjoe will give this a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHORE

This nasty bride could have let her husband have his wedding night with her without someone else's cum in her cunt.

Stormgod59Stormgod59about 6 years ago
Perfect Wedding

Wish I had a woman like that. Every man and woman should be so upfront about what they are planning for their marriage. The reason for so many divorces is the fact that they aren't. People employ marriage as a prison, but it shouldn't be that. Marriage should be the thing that frees us through love. It should be the thing that says I love that my husband is bi-sexual, a cuckold, a womanizer or I love that my wife is bi-sexual, a hot wife, etc. It should say that I love my spouse, not in spite of his/her pleasures, but because those pleasures are an integral part of the make up of his/her character. In other words, I love the person I married and I accept all aspects of who they are. That was the statement I read when the man turned to the justice of the peace and said "I do." I would have done the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If ever there was an adorable cuckold couple...

...these two are it! God, if I had met somebody like this back in college, how differently my life might have gone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nothing says love like

cunt stew sprinkled with stds for your groom. They'll be hiring lawyers they can't afford within the year.

The writing style isn't bad but the content would gag a maggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I was the bride!!!!!!

I would love to have had an experience like this one........and a husband who approved! She can look forward to many many wonderful “shared” experiences without her panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
chuckled at comments

Read your profile and enlarged photo of your assets.

Obviously a number of commenters praised your story as means of getting your attention.

Doubt many of them would view themselves in the part ashusband but are ffantasizing about you chosing them as your lover while you cuckold husband

Then again perhaps they are cuckolds themselves

I am not sharing kind of guy, though I have bedded more than one man's wife

Is that sharing???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE the story very much, gave it a 5! The scenario was intelligently conceived, the story was masterfully crafted. Bob's character was very well presented. Bob's behavior is more realistic than people think!

A man can have a strong voyeur side without being aware of it. It can be buried in the deepest layers of his psyche. Whereas he is not aware of his voyeur/cuck side, he loves to hear about his girlfriend's experiences with other men..

This excerpt from the story tells the readers that the bride has decided to fuck Don & James on her wedding day:

Quote:

I slowly turned for them.

"Totally fuckable," Don said.

"Yes, I am," I replied.

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another "reality-based" story!

For me, the best stories are those that contain enough elements of common experience such that I could imagine some realistic, plausible connection of involvement, i.e., being able to imagine "what if" or "what would I do," etc. Alas, your story here is so far outside of anything I could comprehend, let alone imagine, that when the character of Bob became impossible to anticipate, I had to stop reading. There was just no literary benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
outstanding work! very well thought out and written. more more more!

good stuff!

Perks40Perks40over 6 years ago
Love it

Wow loved the story,this is the first story l have read by you as l have not long been a member of this site,l am looking forward to reading all your storys and by the way,the picture of you is very,very nice..;)

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Cuck story again

Well written but Bob was at best pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

cuck story yuk

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Anybody who does not like this story is a short-dicked unemployed white trash scumbag who no woman would ever want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story!!

I've dumped on some of your stories - clearly you were lazy in writing them. But this one was well-thought out, great pacing and development - consistent with real life and therefore highly believable and entertaining - not to mention very arousing!

Thank you for this and for finally getting at least one story done right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No point.

Voting down on this story because the moronic site owner chooses what score her favorite authors get on their idiotic ramblings of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A lousy story

Since there was no reason to believe her future husband wanted a "hot wife" I think her simply handed the note to her Father and told him the wedding was off. Then he told the congregation that the wedding was off and WHY the wedding was off. "I DO" were simply words that would have never crossed his lips. Really bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More bull shit in this story then in most. It's called, "annulment", you get one for just this type of BULL SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a fun story !

You did a good job telling a story of a man who got off hearing about his girls exploits .He was a self made cuckhold and they both eventually got off on it. There are a lot of us out there. I get off thinking of my wife being fucked by one of my friends. I'd love to lick his whole cumload out of her sloppy cunt. Then fuck her right through his cream pie. Fuck ! That's hot!! Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story

I love your stories. I also love the way you like to piss people off and I notice some sorry lost anonoymous cowards read and these stories knowing that they hate the content.

Well I love stories like this because I have a hot wife and we are stronger than ever.

I gave you a 5.

I am a member but for some reason I can't login.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Another usually great story from a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great read

You hit all the main parts of an erotic story - exciting to read

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckover 7 years ago
Nice

Nice erotic story and a huge fantasy. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit from a shitty author.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
This story is a little childish...

because there're diseases out there. This young wife may have a death wish, in fact she may have a deep seated desire to see her new husband succumb to something. Of course, our hero, the happy cuckold isn't much better. I wish them luck. When they secure the needed disease and slowly die I just hope they do it in another country on somebody else's dime.

As for the author you've not written a story about an adult relationship. That's troublesome in as much as we really don't know who logs on and reads what we write.

I doubt your stories reflect your true nature, but if they do I wish you luck. I might add, if you were one of my children you and I would be having some long talks.

Jedd Clampett

Needless to say I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one comment ...

said he wished his wife had done that... well I am NOT sure my wife did not do that but with her ex boyfriend... the topic has come up from time to time... and she clams up big time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy beyond belief.

I love this. So fucking sexy. I would like my wife to do this even now. And I would have liked my first wife to do this. She did fuck another guy twice, with me present. That was the sexist thing to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!!!

I wish my wife would have done that.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...