All Comments on 'Wedding Day Disaster'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

"So, Jen, when was the last time you and Clara fooled around? Was that *also* since we became 'exclusive'?"

.

And I'm surprised he didn't at least *question* if it was *really* Jan who came to his door with Clara.

.

And based on what he saw when he barged into the room finding her fucking Alex, can we say 'safe sex?'.

"So, Jan, did you fail to wear condoms with the other fifteen guys you fucked? And even if you did, your sister when pretending she was you didn't wear condoms with me. So how many people have I been exposed to that *could* have given me an STD? And you didn't care enough about that being a risk to tell your sister no?"

.

Nobody forced her to cheat on him at least fifteen times, and that in a *very* short time period, as in less than a handful of years? Seems a no brainer of 'how much could you really love me?'

SilvermireSilvermire2 months ago

Well that was depressing from start to finish.

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

It was the high number of sexual intimacy with those other guys that cinched their relationship.

Her twin sister's selfishness contributed to the death blow.

And as @Ambivalence mentioned below, how did he know it was Jen that walked through the door with Clara.

The maturity levels of the twins is confounding; to play with their partner's emotions with no consequence, Wow!

But dangerous waters for Jen now, leaving Marsha with her man.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Kept waiting for him to figure out it was Julie that came to his apartment not Jen. He would have notice it in the shower. Just before she left he would have said Thanks Julie.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

Nice.

Will we get to know what happened in the end?

I'd like to know.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u2 months ago

My sister made me do it, pathetic excuse. Her sister, her friend and her, cheaters to the core proven by oh you can have 15 of my friends..... BYE

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The title is wrong! The story was not a Romance. The story was the disaster.

m_storyman_x, I trusted you to deliver a Romance and you delivered a tale of cheating and group sex. Here it was a zero.

Do a rewrite and post it where people look for such stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Doesn’t sound like the beginnings of a very healthy relationship.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour2 months ago

Just No! That’s time I will never recover wasted reading about a man whore and a slut.

Marsha was the only somewhat likeable character in this story.

scut001scut0012 months ago

5 stars again. I was disappointed when Marsha had the lesbian sex. I thought it would bring back bad memories from his previous relationship. Hope that there is a second part to the series.

Cody3Cody32 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. There better be more chapters to come!

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyte2 months ago

This is really good. I can see issues people might have but I can see many possibilities of where story could go. Clara took a true hit for her friend that I don't think most would have allowed and it is possible that it could have repercussions. There is possible hurt of someone else but also possible that there is something new. The thing that is the most scary is how much he is truly available mentally and emotionally to look at another long term commitment that isn't Jen.

Jen is one that I get. She got caught up in the game which is something that almost every person I know has happen to them. Her game was just a bit worse and not even the worst of some I have known people to do. I enjoyed reading this as people were not just ok and there were many emotions. If there is any continuation of this then I will at least skim it. Don't think the possible scenario that I think of would happen which could have branches itself but curious on author's choice for where it leads.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner2 months ago

Great, well written story. Thank you.

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

It just better be Marsha from now on, otherwise he will live the rest of his life as a cuckold, and Jen will still be screwing the random guy every other weekend or so while being married to him..

oldsage_1oldsage_12 months ago

Nice experiment but it didn't do it for me. I agree with Silvermire, depressing. I gave you a 4 because I am a big fan of yours. Really love your material. Hey everyone has an off day no biggie. Next!

Cheers

SAGE

WoodencavWoodencav2 months ago

Well, I’ve never read anything like this before, ridiculous, but oh so good, loved it, but please, another chapter, how does it work out with Marsha, and what is Jen’s reaction when she finds out where they have gone. Again this is an awesome storey, you have such a devious mind to come up with this!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars for Great Story and Great writing. Great Effort. Thanks Buster2U

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 months ago

The wife is clearly into swinging and is more than willing to lie and betray her husband. And she clearly stated she wouldn't sleep with anyone else until this was cleared up. Why he would ever have considered getting back together with her is beyond me. This went way beyond any game

LBLR15LBLR15about 2 months ago

I’m having a hard time with this story. She screws 16 other men and her only regret is getting caught. And her solution is to have 15 of her friends cheat on their husbands to even the score. Well 14 since one wife gave her husband a hall pass. The twins needed to be burned in a humiliating way and he moves on the Marsh. Writing is good plot is painful

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

No likable characters.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Not a scintilla of Romance in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Masha's crazy if she thinks she's ever going to get him to the altar. Twice fucked over has probably put him off marriage forever. They could still be good fuck buds though. Fun and a little over the top. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

At least he did not get back with Jen. Wouldn't even do a reboot (start dating again). Don't care if she 'says' she loves me. Actions speak louder than words. What she did means - we are over. I DONT CARE if you say you love me; WE ARE OVER.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 months ago

She screwed 15 other guys? What kind of whores are her and her sister? People like jen Julie Clara and their friends who treat sex as a transaction can never have a real relationship. IRL he would not have spoken to her again.

R1763R1763about 2 months ago

Needs at least one more chapter where he dumps Jen. This was 5 stars would have qualifioed for six without Jen on the balcony.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_Uabout 2 months ago

Good story. Definitely needs a conclusion. I do hope he realizes if he goes back to Jen she will continue to cheat. They fooled him 15 times, they probably figure this time they got caught was a fluke because of the wedding. So they used to trick their boyfriend's in the past, even if they tricked him in the beginning of their dating it should have stopped as soon as they became engaged. Jen seems to have no problem with her sister having sex with him as long as she gets some in return. Sounds like Jen, Julie and her friends are way to open with sex with each other. Clara had to agree for her husband to have 3 women in order for her to go have sex, meaning he is used to having 2 women. Clara let slip she and Jen have been together. wonder if Clara's best friend Jen is the 2 person in that three-way. Jen seems very confident she can get 15 friends to have sex with him. So many red flags coming from Jen and her group. Marsha is the only one looking out for him, she just wants him to be happy even at the expense of her happiness. I'm all about him starting a relationship with Marsha.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel61about 2 months ago

I was quickly moving from loving it to not liking and even hating it with all the sexual escapades in his apartment, but the story redeemed itself sufficiently to bring the rating up to four stars at the end

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

You guys need to understand something about hotties, they are all whores. They don't expect their man to be faithful even tho they demand faithfulness from them, they don't really expect it. They may promise they will be faithful, but they never have any intention of being faithful, they are all whores. Jen was just having fun screwing her BF and her sister's BF at the time. It didn't matter who it was, she just needs constant variety because.....they are whores. Avoid whores if you can, they will never be loyal, if you have a whore for a wife don't be surprised if dinner isn't ready, more likely her pussy is full of another man's cum from her daytime encounter while you were at work slaving away to support her whore ass. Sure she is a Great fuck, but who wouldn't be if that is all that they do. So take it from a real whoremonger, you want to avoid whores unless you just don't care what they do when they aren't with you. Because they are screwing someone else! They can do this because they are hotties, everything comes easy for them. All the guys want to fuck them and do things for them so that they can get in their pants also. I remember Evon, one of the most beautiful women I ever knew. She never worried, everything was fun and exciting. LOL Still that way 50 years later, she still has the world-by-the-tale guys always falling head over heels for her. Buster2U

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 2 months ago

Would love to read chapter 2 ("honeymoon week") with Ken/Marsha learning more about each other than the friendship and caring that had grown over the 3 yrs living next to each other. Now that they have tasted the fruit of intimacy, can they they have more?

Generally twins trading boyfriends generally get caught fairly often. Especially after long term swapping: one or the other usually makes a mistake (not even as large as the one in this story), says a wrong partner name during date and more likely the feeling during intimacy is usually quite different; (having dated twins), muscles don't develop exactly the same!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 months ago

The MC is sadly, a weak cuck. Why did he even consider reconciling with her after she intentially lied, cheated, disrespected him while sleeping with 14 other guys. And then she clearly states: "So, I'm not going have sex with anyone else while we work this out." So she has no real plans to stop sleeping with other men.

This is clearly the tale of a self-centered pair of bitches who don't care who they hurt and lie to.

Didn't love this one so far. Needs an ending.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 2 months ago

MC starts out highly pissed off makes sense. disgusts me to think Jen thinks there is any way to reconcile. 1 star

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

I’ve read other stories with swapping twins that were cheating and they pissed me off, too. I can’t imagine the amount of selfishness one would have to possess in order to behave like that. If Jen had wanted to let her sister try out her fiancé, she should have chosen to do that without fucking anyone else. I’m happy with the resolution.

jwswinglejwswingleabout 2 months ago

I hate that level of deception, "just because we can get away with it". But now he's alert to it, she's learned some, but so have we. Jen likes girls too; Marsha really loves him; a chapter two-or more-is possible, as there are routes to be explored. First, the redirected honeymoon week, where maybe they learn much more about each other and how open they can love. (Caribbean stories often go there). Clara is just a second-tier sex gig, although I guess she doesn't need to be written out. Maybe, The girls start to open up about their relationships, I bet the twins have shared each other, too. Not like Jen really fought the humiliating face-to-face with Marsha's parts. Maybe, Jen NEEDS that shaming, and he's never been into that. Ah hell, turn it into one big happy fuck fest, where Marsha comes to enjoy watching him fuck his way through Jen's address book. Hey, you write as you'd like, but a chapter 2 through 5 seem withing reach, to me.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

He was, and is, a dumbass

davp6255davp6255about 2 months ago

Please tell the tale of the week in the Caribbean and the aftermath. Do Jen and Marsha agree to share?

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Not real happy with the middle; but, great with the ending. He should have had the guts to tell Jen what was wrong with her plan and why Claris should call off the wholevthig with her cheating husbucket!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
damned good

A very good tale of being wrong.

I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You lost me when he agreed to screw her friends. Not sure what happened after that. Totally ridiculous, made no sense whatsoever. Waste of time people, read someone else. LM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS