All Comments on 'Wedding Day Revenge Goes Awry'

by SMFlint2021

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Very Hot Story****

Very entertaining and original storyline. Thanks for sharing.

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

not bad but justifying that she was doing what a man would do after stating she knows her husband wouldn't stray is kind of silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, cheating lying wife makes husband a cuck, her son a wimp and her sons enemy get unlimited sex, and in your story she is the hero. That is NOT a good storyline.

one star.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 1 year ago

Oh My.......

This story is utterly delicious!

And it also seems that you are proud of it too as it is added to your own favorites.....Well done.

The whole story is an excellent take on extracting revenge and you my dear.....had me panting & pumping whilst reading wishing I had a Mrs.Gilchrist in my life to “tame” me.

There also are certain little parts that amped up my arousal level (if even possible) for example.....The Spiderman/Mexican wrestlers & knickers reference was clever and ooh so naughty;) then her specifically telling him to call her, Mrs.Gilchrist instead of Judith, that made my cock harden up a tad more and then......The fifty-five-year-old woman/youthful man/stamina/gift horse part literally made me explode all over myself!

Thank heavens a box of Kleenex was at arm’s length because it got a little messy.

All in all......The story was brilliant and you do have a new fan in me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSMFlint2021@SMFlint2021
I write stories with sex in them, not sex stories. The difference? In my stories, you understand the people and what's at stake for them before the action starts. There are also consequences to what they do. I think that makes for a more realistic, engaging story. It may be a ...