Wedding Day Revenge Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw the phone down and gripped my hips and banged me furiously. I came. Not so intense, but long and deep. So that was what this was about? Billy may have been living out his fantasy for me, but he was paying back Jonathan. I doubted very much he stood a chance with Emma. But jealousy throws rational thought out of the window. Now I was coming continuously. Billy was still rambling.

"He hurt me Judith, your precious son hurt me. Let me show you my pain." He had two fingers in my arse now. It would take me time to adjust, but Billy took me by surprise. He pulled his cock out of my cunt and thrust it into the hole vacated by his fingers. "Your arse is lovely and tight. For now." He pounded for a few more seconds, then he came.

I think the pain brought me to my senses. Billy pulled out of me and rolled to the other side of the bed. He was weeping. What did he have to cry about, I was the one with the burning arsehole? I quietly pulled my leg up and took off my shoe. "Billy" I whispered. He looked at me through a film of tears. At the last moment he saw the heel of my stiletto crack into his temple. It made an awful noise and Billy groaned and fell back unconscious. I didn't know how long I had, so I ran around the bed despite my complaining arse. The fancy rope curtain ties were good restraints and I secured his arms to each post of the bed. The dressing gown belts provided leg restraints.

***

By the time he woke, I'd collected myself. I knew what I was going to do. We'd been in the room less than an hour, but it felt like an age ago that I'd been chatting to those women and we were joshing about Billy's crush on me. I sipped on a bottle of water as he came to.

"You bitch, you've cracked my skull. My head aches. What the fuck is this?" Billy pulled his arm and legs but could not move.

"Billy, since you can't show any restraint, I have had to do it for you." I had practiced that line in my head, but it still sounded good. "Have I done it right with my knickers? You look like Spiderman or one of those Mexican wrestlers." His eyes looked out of the leg holes and the gusset covered his nose and mouth.

"Untie me you bitch; I don't want this."

"Billy say no, but cock say yes. Look down at yourself." He was sporting a massive erection. "Pretty as a picture, in fact." I produced my camera and took pictures of his face and then from the foot of the bed where his feet and straining cock made strange pillars. "This is my phone. Yours had had a minor accident, I'm afraid." I held up a glass of water. His phone tinkled against the side.

"You cow, that's my work phone."

I hoped the water ruined his phone, but I could not take the chance that was enough. I found all the photos he took and sent them to my phone. Well, they were kind of sexy. Then I deleted them and the videos. His IT department might be able to recover things, but I don't think he would want to explain to them.

I rubbed the gusset of my knickers in his face. "Have a good sniff Billy, I will take them off now." Despite his humiliation, or maybe because of it, he complied. He blinked in the light from my phone. "There we are Billy, now we can all see your face. His name is Billy Jennings for those of you who don't know him. Here's his phone number." Billy looked down at his chest and groaned. I'd been busy with my mascara pencil. "If you can't, make out the words, it says, Billy Jennings, cum slave. I think I've spelt it right. What do you think you mum and dad would say to that? Or your boss and workmates?"

"You wouldn't, please Judith." I was glad he was afraid.

"Not nice, is it Billy? Yet that was what you were going to it do to me."

"No, no, I was only joking. I went too far. I would never..."

"Shut up, Billy. There is only one thing that will save you. Are you prepared to do it?"

"Anything, I'll do anything you ask Judith."

"I know that Billy, and by the way its Mrs Gilchrist from now on, unless I tell you otherwise. Understand." He nodded. "Your obsession with me is rather sweet, if only we could get the twisted part out of the way. Do you think we could do that?"

"Yes Jud... Mrs Gilchrist."

"Billy, in the future when you receive a call from me you will drop whatever you are doing and will come right away. Your only thoughts will be to please me. You will do whatever I want without question."

I looked in his face and saw happiness. I knew Billy wouldn't be a problem anymore. "Can I please you now, Mrs Gilchrist?" He looked down at his straining cock. I felt my insides flip. Whatever else you said about this sick puppy, he was a good fuck.

"Billy, I will get on top and fuck you. You must not come before I say so. I might come a few times before I give you permission. Do you understand?" He nodded. He was as excited as I was. I didn't realise I had it in me to be so dominant. They brought women of my generation up to be the passive partner. I slid down on his cock. I loved this. A fifty-five-year-old woman getting sex on demand from a youthful man with plenty of stamina. How many women my age would look that gift horse in the mouth?

Billy made me cum twice before I let him cum. He certainly could produce a full load. Afterwards, I squatted over his head with my back against the headboard. He knew what would happen next, and he smiled up at me like when he was a kid. I opened my lips and pulled out my phone. I watched on the screen as his spunk oozed from my cunt and fell through the air into his open mouth. Then I ground my pussy on his face so he could lick it all from me. I lifted off. His face was a spunky mess. He was beaming.

"I have a request, Mrs Gilchrist. Can I call you mistress?"

"Billy Jennings, you are a quick learner."

***

He actually hugged me like a kid before he left. Billy apologised for trying to blackmail me and for the painful arse fucking. When I said he would have to be gentler next time, he hugged me again like I'd just given him a birthday present. He gave me three phone numbers where I could contact him and said he was available 24/7. He also promised not to bother my husband, Jonathan, or Emma ever again. "I have you, mistress. That is all I want." Like I said, kinky, but sweet.

By the time Harry arrived, I'd showered and was relaxing in the afterglow of a good fucking. I tried to sleep but every time I closed my eyes a film played of my earlier antics with Billy. I was staring in my own porno. My pussy was not ready to retire either, and my finger on my clit was keeping me ticking over. But for what?

Harry was not drunk, but at that maudlin stage we Scots are famous for. "I should have been a better husband, Judy. The blokes were talking. The things they do for their wives, around the house, helping with the kids. I did none of them and you didn't complain." I told him those were different days. "You've kept yourself tidy, hen. All the blokes said so. I saw how they kept taking sly glances at you. It made me jealous. You're not going to leave me, are you? I'll give up the booze. I think I could stand anything but you leaving." The big lug's shoulders were heaving, and I felt ashamed at my earlier antics.

"Come here, you silly sod." I pulled him towards me and gave him a kiss. I'd never had to worry about Harry straying, like some wives had. That had to be worth something, even though the passion had gone. "So, you were comparing wives, were you? Will you ever grow up?"

"You won the best smile, and the best tits and the best arse."

"There's not much more to add, is there Harry?"

He laughed. "You came second for the best sense of humour." I laughed and hugged him.

"I came up earlier, but you didn't hear me."

My heart was in my mouth. Had he listened at the door? Had my husband heard us fucking?

"You were I the shower. I went back down. You've got both door keys. They made me another at Reception."

My relief and guilt were overpowering. I put my hand up his kilt. They insisted on following tradition, so there was no encumbrance on my husband's cock, which had the makings of a good erection. "So, I was best face and tits and arse. I hope you weren't swapping pictures of pussies." My filthy talk went straight to his cock, which grew in my hand. He looked at me. "Well, I don't know. Bloody mobile phones. I bet there's at least one of them who's lifted the quilt at night while their wife has been asleep." I wanked him gently and this and the image in his head made his cock swell bigger than it had been for years.

"They'd all want to fuck you Judy, if you gave them the word."

"Don't be silly Harry, it's just old man talk." I tugged harder.

"It's not just old men. I saw how Billy Jennings looked at you. Has done ever since he was a teenager. He'd be on you like a rat up a drainpipe if you gave him the nod."

"Well, you'd better get in there first." I straddled my husband and slid onto his cock. Despite all my earlier fucking, I felt myself stretch to accommodate him. It was good to feel him at full strength. He'd drunk less than I'd thought. We hadn't been going long before his hips started bucking and he came.

"I'm sorry it was so quick. I know you didn't... I could..."

"Relax, Harry. That was lovely. You're just out of practice. Do you want to practice more?"

He hugged me like a bear. I always remembered how comforting it was. "Yes, Judy, I do. I really do."

The big lug loved me and I loved him, but I knew my sexual needs outstripped his, for the while at least. And it was for the kinky, controlling sex I could not have with someone I loved.

***

At the disco we were bright eyed and managed a few numbers before stopping for a breather. Jonathan and Emma came over. "You are a still a couple of movers. I didn't think you still had it in you," said my son.

"That's because your father and I had a little rest," I said. Johnathan was more surprised when I raised my hand and we automatically high fived. We burst out laughing.

"So did we," said Emma.

Harry raised his hand, and she high fived him. Another round of laughter.

"I hope he closed the bloody door this time," I said.

"I told you she saw us, Jonathan. Honestly, what are men like Mrs Gilchrist?"

Later in the evening, Jonathan cornered me alone. "Thank you for dealing with Billy. Any problems?"

"You never told me Emma was living in Billy's block of flats and he introduced the two of you?"

"I don't know what he told you, but she was never his girlfriend. Could you see them together, mum? Emma was fragile after a breakup, and Billy was a non-threatening friend. They held hands, but nothing more. He's a bit of a fantasist. I'm sure he made more of it in his head. Perhaps I'd better take him for a drink."

"No, don't do that, Jonathan. I think it's better for Billy if it's a complete break, especially if you don't want to be his friend anymore."

"Do you think so, mum?"

"Yes, I do. I think Billy will be a good boy from now on."

***

Jonathan and Emma have been married almost two years now. Harry lost three stone and is a happy bunny in bed. And me? I discovered a need that can't be sated in a normal marriage. Billy and I still meet at my instigation. He has a girlfriend now, but like me, he knows there are some things you don't want to admit to your partner. It's settled down to every couple of months now, but in those early days we were insatiable. We would meet two or three times a week and that boy would fuck me stupid. I'd make him wear a school uniform and then a girl's school uniform. I would make him go down on me in a department store and lots of other public places. I acted just like a man would have if the roles were reversed. And I loved it. There was no humiliation he would not bear. Billy is such a sweet boy.

Don't miss your next bedtime story

Bureau de Change

Lawrence Matthews discovers 22 love letters from a pregnant woman in the secret compartment of his diseased father's writing bureau. He decides to give the woman peace of mind by returning them and telling her what a poor father the man she loved became. Lawrence did not expect to meet her attractive daughter Catherine, who is keen to learn more about her real father. He should be honest and admit the bureau was not an auction purchase, but that would mean confessing he is her half-brother.

Lawrence's heart and conscience are torn by this impossible dilemma. He'll tell the woman he loves the truth. Won't he?

12