All Comments on 'Wedding Day Whore'

by Whore_owner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wicked

This is the first time I didn't enjoy this style of story. I guess that means you wrote very well then, huh?

LAHomedogLAHomedogover 3 years ago
This Story Sucks

This is the most stupid and ludicrous story I have ever read on here. No bride would agree to this. She would have gone immediately to her groom, fess up, and he would have gone to the best man and beat the crap out of him. Have you ever been married? I think not since if you have been you wouldn't have written this crap. Letting them cum between her breasts inside her wedding gown. Get f-real. On a scale of 1-10 rated -100. Pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Perhaps a little unrealistic but I realyn enjoyed it,thank you

blunderwolfblunderwolfover 3 years ago

Ignore the haters. They always do this in this category. We're not here for a hyper realistic story, we're here to jack off. Go somewhere else if it offends you.

I enjoyed this very much. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's not meant to be real

Who cares what others say. I hope it gets worse for her. This site needs more stories like this. Can't wait till she's tattooed like the slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No sense of smell

Wow, with all of that cum under her wedding dress and the junk in her shoes, no one could smell? Ah, well, it is a fantasy and I do like a good shagging before walking down the aisle. All that abuse on her face would not be able to be concealed with enough makeup. Her face would have told her father that she was in distress. If there are further chapters we will have to find out what happened after the wedding. Was she taken any more afterwards? What happened with her husband when he found her ass was still red and all those words were written on her body. We probably will find out that her husband set her up in the first place. In the following chapters I am hoping that she is able to castrate each one of the men. For Mark the best man, there would be a lot more pain for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trying

Started good but in this case less would have been more. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Less is more.

A lot less and maybe doing some of those things days or weeks later would have made more sense. Just a friendly tip

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a bit much

it was nice at first, but the gang bang really ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol

This "type" of story has been done to death, im sorry your next chapter will more of the same with the husband being in on it, and the chapter after that will be that hubbt was banging bridesmaid on the side before they got married and she moves in ans becomes the wifes new mistress etc etc

TurboT81TurboT81about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, I hope you're going to write more stories or follow this one up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhore_owner@Whore_owner
Straight 36 year old soldier. Into pretty much anything with the following exceptions scat, death, underage and bi. Love to roleplay and i can be very detailed depending on the scenario and my experience. Not into bi but happy to chat to guys about their wives, gf's, fantasies...

story TAGS