Wedding Day Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shoes?????? Lisa thought. She felt around for something to clean her eyes with properly, and once she could see again, she saw what had happened to her shoes. She began to cry — her special day had turned into a nightmare.

Lisa looked at the clock and realised she didn't have long to clean herself up. As she stood to go to the bathroom, she remembered the butt plugs holding in all that cum. She thought about removing them, but stopped when she realised Mark would know. She walked uncomfortably to the bathroom to get ready.

It was difficult to get used to walking like this, but she didn't have time to worry about this. She went straight to the bathroom and started wiping the cum from her face, chest, hair, and hands. She reapplied her makeup and did her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look as good as earlier, before her world collapsed around her, but she looked good, for a whore.

She went back into the room and found her shoes. She cringed and stopped herself from crying as she slowly eased her feet into them, feeling the sticky, wet cum soak into her stockings.

She had just placed her veil on and picked up her flowers when there was a knock at the door. She walked over, as best as she could with the plugs and panties stuffed up her ass and cunt and feeling the cum soaking through to her feet, to answer it. Her father was there to escort his beautiful daughter to what was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. Little did he know that she was far from being a virginal bride.

Lisa instantly had to do what she could to walk properly and hide from her father that her pussy and ass were full, her tits were covered in the cum of ten men, and that her feet were soaked with sticky white jizz. She was certain that she could hear a squelch with every step she took and thought her father would hear it too. Fortunately her father was so happy that his daughter was getting married that he didn't notice the way she walked, didn't hear the squelching noises from her shoes, and he certainly didn't notice the way her dress was now stuck to his daughters chest. To him, she was beautiful and looked amazing.

As Lisa stood at the back of the church, she could already feel the eyes of her bridesmaid (one of her friends who was at her hen night) staring at her as if she knew that under the dress she was nothing but a cumslut. Several times she nearly turned and ran away.

The music began and the bridesmaid started down the aisle. Her father looked at her, smiled, and began walking with Lisa. She walked as best as she could, trying not to show signs of discomfort from the two plugs stuffed inside her. As she looked into the crowd, she saw everyone smiling back at her. There was something strange about many of the men's smiles though. They weren't smiling at her because they thought she looked amazing or that they were caught up in the magic of the day. No, these smiles were from the ten guys whose cum still soaked into her dress and feet, whose cruel words were still marked in ink on her body.

She shrugged it off and tried to get through the day. Next thing she knew, she was standing next to her man, and next to him was Mark, the love of her life and the man who just organised her gang fuck — her master. She was overwhelmed by thoughts and emotions and only stopped thinking about what had happened when the priest asked her to repeat after him.

The wedding should have been everything Lisa had ever dreamed off. All her family, friends, and work colleagues were there. She was torn between thinking about what had happened only a few hours earlier and what was happening now. She found it difficult to walk and stand with the objects stuffed inside her but she eventually got comfortable enough with it so as to not let it show.

After they were officially named man and wife, Lisa kissed her husband just like she had imagined her first kiss as a married woman. Her mind was racing. Now that they were married, she was sure everything with Mark would change.

As she turned to look at the crowd, she saw happy, smiling faces of family and friends and also of the guys who had been fucking her only hours earlier. They were smiling in a dirty, disgusting way and blowing kisses which made Lisa feel sick. She could tell they were looking at her and seeing the whore they had just done what they wanted with. She decided that it had happened before she was married and from now on nothing like that would happen again.

How wrong she was.