Wedding Knight

Story Info
Sometimes seduction succeeds where war fails.
6.8k words
4.35
24.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrigOfFury
FrigOfFury
149 Followers

*Author's Note*

Literotica Edition 2021/01/16

This is an extremely explicit erotic story written by FrigOfFury. You should not read it if you are not of legal age to read graphic depictions of sex.

Erotic content: Breast expansion, body transformation, light bimbofication, prostitution, light F/M, F/F, futanari, impregnation

**********

----Wedding Knight----

-Wedding Knight-

Maiden Knight

"I never thought I'd get married to someone I love," I said truthfully, feeling like the blushing bride I was impersonating. Blushing and conflicted.

I had no interest in becoming any man's wife, so I'd become a maiden knight, which my people tolerated in times of war. A plain daughter of a poor minor noble, my prospects for a good marriage had been as dim as the prospects of our victory over the Empire invading us, and so I'd long ago given up hope of either.

But then old Emperor Jesicus Golianis died, murdered by his son Jesicus II, whose short and infamous reign also ended in assassination by his bodyguards. During the chaos, the imperial legions had halted their advance, or even returned to the capitol to support this or that contender for the throne. A civil war ensued that gave my people high hopes, and so the king commanded that maiden knights were to be wed, "as a reward for our service" he said.

I think he wanted to be rid of us, and I know my father welcomed it, as he regarded my reputation to be utterly ruined and a stain on the family. I resisted long enough for Empress Jesica Golianis to seize the throne in her own right, the first empress to take the throne in living memory. What was more, she had a taste for pretty young women and convinced the Senate that the law allowed her as empress to take a wife like any emperor.

I've since learned that she carried the point because the Senators, like other schemers after power in the empire, were happy to think she might not marry a man, because her having legitimate issue would block their ambitions by creating a new line to inherit the Golianis dynastic power. They would rather the Golianis line end with her.

As long as her potential to marry a man persisted, however, allowing her to play aspirants off against one-another, her claim remained secure. With dynastic supremacy settled for the time being, the invasion of my homeland resumed, and soon we were conquered. Our king was allowed to retain his title after becoming an imperial vassal, paying a war indemnity, and sending young people of noble birth as hostages.

As one of the more expendable members of the nobility, I was naturally selected, but the king's chancellor and wizard further identified me as someone who might be willing to serve my people in a new capacity by seducing the empress. I was dumbfounded when it was suggested to me for a variety of reasons, first of which was that neither my words nor my face were beautiful enough to catch an empress' eye, no matter how strange she might be.

However, I could speak decent Imperial, and the wizard could fix my appearance. He cast a spell on an amulet to allow me to take on the form that would most entice Jesica, in the hopes that I could get close enough to assassinate her.

Pursuit From Afar

"It's true, milady, that even the most beautiful girls can't count on love, but being beautiful does help secure affection," one of my ladies in waiting told me.

"Best to find a way to love those who marry you," advised another, who thought I was remonstrating against the fate of being married to a woman, even if that woman was the empress Herself.

Of course, that was not really the source of my conflict.

I had failed to entice her to lay with me, and heaven knows I tried. It seemed like I might enjoy the prelude to assassination: Empress Jesica's legendary beauty is not mere imperial hagiography. She is if anything even more gorgeous than they say. I have no doubt that her attractions influenced me when I decided to push the spell in my shape-shifting amulet a little past where I was supposed to, using a bit of the power that I was supposed to keep in reserve for when I would need to change appearance to escape in the wake of a successful assassination. I reasoned that it would be no great loss if I never fully returned to my previous unremarkable appearance after all.

Covered as I was by a cowl when I first reached her presence, no one could see me grasp my amulet. Nor could they see burnished copper hair sprout under my cowl. It was a rare color famous amongst the dancing women of the tropical islands, though it had been spread about the Empire by slaves purchased as concubines and mistresses. I could also feel my hips widen and my stance shift, and my heels raise up like the feet of a high class Hathorian courtesan. My waist pinched in above it, and what fat I had migrated up and down, swelling my bum and bosom, until I was as deep-busted as a the proudest matron of the northern tribes. I could also feel my face change, and I was worried that some might notice despite the shade of my hood, but all eyes were on the beautiful empress.

Because I had arrived in a caravan of hostages from several recently conquered northern kingdoms and I had never been well known amongst the young ladies of my own, it was easy for all to assume that I was a hostage from another group, and this is just what happened when we were presented. Even when my name was called, the commonality of my father's undistinguished name throughout the North and the obscurity of his minor title meant that no one took notice.

From the Imperial perspective, a single look at my face identified me as the daughter of a woman purchased for pleasure rather than rank. It was not, in the Empire, considered a great shame to feature slaves and courtesans in the distaff line, but it set me on a certain course, toward becoming the sort of noble courtesan who could become companion to the elite or, for one who played her cards right, an official concubine of middle-ranked nobility.

Between the two, the courtesan path obviously offered the best chance of keeping the empress intimate company, and that was the justification I had in mind when I grasped the amulet again to nudge my appearance further toward what would catch the empress' eye in a courtesan. This 'minor' change impacted small parts of my body in a big way, swelling both my lips and my nipples dramatically. Later I came to understand that in so doing I had labeled myself to worldly imperials as the product of one of the great sex slave breeding programs, which did all but disqualify me from aspirations to concubinage, though the novelty of my official rank would make be a very sought after courtesan.

Unfortunately, I lacked many, many skills of my rank, both because my father's holdings were so poor that as a girl I had often to work alongside the peasants, and because later I took up arms rather than the traditional arts of a lady. My ignorance was partly put down to being a northerner, but also I developed a reputation as being somewhat dense; certainly not someone worthy of being brought to Empress Jesica's attention. Even though the Empress' eye sometimes lingered on me in the larger gatherings to which I was admitted as a noble hostage, I didn't know how to secure more sustained attention.

So, I placed myself with an advisor to her secretary of urban finance. He was an overstuffed sausage of a rich man's son who enjoyed casting himself as a deep thinker surrounded by fools, and even more than my sultry appearance, he enjoyed his imagined intellectual superiority. As an imperial hostage, my virginity was sacrosanct, but learning to suck seed from his hairy little member overcame this minor impediment to our arrangement and gave me entrée into a somewhat more select group that sometimes met with the empress socially.

Of course, the other courtesans also regarded me with contempt, more because of the man I was escorting than because of my lack of the courtly arts, though both certainly contributed. On someone without refinement, my sexualized features were vulgar rather than exquisite, and I hadn't found an affordable dressmaker who could make tasteful use of my curves, making me appear to be crudely exaggerating the size of my breasts.

It was, in fact, my very ineptitude that saved me. Betraying boredom and frustration was a solecism for courtesans of any rank, let alone amongst the highest stare. For better or worse, the man who had hired my company was insensible of my failure to appear pleased, but it surely disgusted my more professional counterparts. It also, however, drew the concern of the empress Herself. When the after-supper liquors had been laid out and the social requirement to keep to ones own table was lifted, an imperial butler summoned me to follow him to one of the dining hall's vestibules.

Like the other courtesans, I expected this extraordinary attention to be the first step of my ejection from the empress' feast, never to return, but instead She Herself awaited me.

"What is your name, girl?" she asked me gently.

"Lady Khanim, if it please Your Imperial Majesty," I said with eyes wide and my mind racing. I was sure I was unlikely to ever have such a private audience with her again, but I also had no weapon concealed on me, and she was bigger and possibly stronger than I was. My military experience might tip the balance in my favor, but even if I got the upper hand, could I hope to kill her before her guards arrived?

"You are one of the northern hostages," she said, nodding as if this confirmed something she'd been wondering.

"Yes, Your Imperial Majesty."

"When did you put on gloves?" she asked, meaning when my parents introduced me to society as of marriageable age.

"Just this year, Your Imperial Majesty," I could say truthfully, giving the impression that I was a girl of no more than eighteen years, which also matched my amulet-youthened appearance.

"Where were you trained, Lady Khanim?"

"Pardon, Your Majesty?" I asked, startled. I realised she couldn't be speaking of Fort Whitehill where I learned to wield sword and spear, but in the heat of the moment I forgot that courtesans also had named training schools.

"You're just improvising, aren't you?" she asked, laughing, "You were never even trained as a courtesan up north, were you? Didn't you pick up anything from your mother?"

"She died when I was young, Your Imperial Majesty," I said, swallowing hard at both the memory and the possibility that the empress would resent being tripped into indelicacy by an undertrained courtesan.

"I see," she said seriously. "That does explain it better, but I fault your father for failing to find another tutor."

"I'm afraid the war..." I started, trying to figure out how to imply that the war impoverished my father without actually telling the lie.

Fortunately the empress nodded her acceptance of my hinted backstory before I had to continue. "And that's why you haven't learned better to hide how boorish you find young Lord Gonwin. Though the Gods know, he would try a saint. And it's how you ended up with such undesirable protector despite being one of the more attractive women in the Empire. Tell me, are many girls in the north as pretty as you are? No, I would know if they were." She sighed. "Such a mismatch offends me. When does your arrangement end?"

"We're in negotiations to extend, but this term ends with the solstice, Your Imperial Majesty."

"End the negotiations. You can find better."

"I'm afraid, Your Imperial..." I said, but she cut me off.

"Enough of that address when it's just the two of us. Call me Empress. Now, why don't you think you can find better?"

"Uh, because, Empress, my wits are thought to be somewhat dull, and my manners are undeniably far from perfect."

"Imperial is not your mother language, though. You speak with an accent," Empress Jesica said thoughtfully.

"Yes, Empress."

"Break off your negotiations, and I will find you another protector."

"Yes Empress!" I told her with surprised and genuine gratitude.

"What sort of man would you prefer? And don't pretend you don't have preferences, it's so tiresome."

"What sort of man?" I echoed her somewhat stupidly, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't sound suspect in one respect or another.

As I struggled to come up with an answer, her thoughtful frown gave way to amusement. "Oh, I see. Well then, I know just the man for you."

Close Pursuit

"You knew from the start that the Lord Vice Chancellor ain't the marrying kind. Everyone knows it," added another lady in waiting, in case I felt disappointment that the loss of the male protector my future wife had previously chosen for me.

The Lord Vice Chancellor Kais of Logistics for the Legions was not a young man, but he was considered to be a dangerously handsome rake, and I could see why. He was fit, funny, and finely chiseled in his facial features. He kept a small harem of courtesans like myself, though to be fair, they were not that much like myself, comprising some of the most exotic and distinguished courtesans of two generations, some of whom had been with him since his youth.

I was by far the youngest and least polished, but they accepted me with every appearance of real warmth, adopting me almost as a kid sister in need of tutelage, which they provided. Besides learning better techniques for pleasing pricks, they also helped me improve my wardrobe, drilled me on artful dodges to impertinent or awkward questions, and a bevy of other skills key to being a successful courtesan. Of greatest interest to me, however, was a lesson I wasn't quite sure was strictly professional: how to please a woman with tongue and toys.

Of course, I had a fair bit of experience taking care of my own needs when privacy permitted, but amongst my people, a woman pleasuring another woman was unthinkable depravity strongly associated with witchcraft as well as Imperial decadence. Lady Josefin, however, treated it as an ordinary skill a courtesan needed to learn when under the protection of a man with multiple women, though one that should be treated with a little extra discretion. It was a revelation to me, providing a reason beyond commiseration why so many Imperial noblewomen seemed close to the courtesans under their husband's protection. Lady Josefin may have had ulterior motives for taking me as a student in this respect, but I was very willing pupil.

I also got some practice working on the Lord Vice Chancellor as well, though I couldn't congratulate myself on my results; he was distinctly dispassionate about it, giving feedback in an almost avuncular tone, presumably from a lifetime of being serviced by far better courtesans than I. He even reassured me when I failed to bring him to completion within the time period he had available to devote to me. It was plain to me that he had taken me under his protection at the empress' behest, and not because he had any personal interest in me either carnally or socially.

Being under his protection did bring me much more closely within her orbit, but my hopes that this indicated her intent to make use of me were frustrated, in several senses. I'd told myself that I would judiciously not attempt to kill her on our very first tryst, but instead would do the deed at some nebulous future time. My loyalty to my people was of course not in doubt; I must kill her for their freedom, but I couldn't deny that I admired her and hoped fervently to be given he chance to please her first.

But I was given no such opportunities. I did find myself included in conversations to which she was a party, and joining quartet games in which she was a contestant, but our initial private audience was not repeated. Sometimes I felt her eyes on me, but when I tried to catch her in the act, she was never looking in my direction. On occasion she would compliment the Lord Vice Chancellor on my presentation while I stood nearby, so that I felt like she was complimenting me directly, but otherwise she didn't distinguish me with her attention.

If my frustrations tempted me to attempt to seduce her more directly, two demonstrations of the danger of trifling with her made me circumspect. In the first case, she personally executed a disloyal general at a dinner party by suddenly drawing her sabre to cleave his head from his shoulders during the third course. In the second, an assassin dancing a cotillion next her attempted to stab her in the back during a turn. Instead he caught a stiletto in his eye she delivered without even breaking time. Clearly Her Imperial Majesty was talented at detecting plots and foiling them, so I would need to be very careful. At least I felt that I no longer felt I had been foolish not to seize the opportunity to attempt murder in our very first meeting. Not only was she clearly more expert in the relevant martial arts than I was, I came to doubt that she was ever unarmed.

So rather than trying to get close to her physically, which might cause suspicion, I tried to show that I had no hard feelings about the Empire's invasion of my homeland, and strove to be of service to my protector, giving him what advice I could on how to supply the armies. In one respect, I was in fact more experienced than he, having personally served on the battlefield, whereas his skills ran more to finance and law. Of course I couldn't frame any of my commentary in terms of personal experience; I just asked questions that I thought might have productive answers for him, and hoped that he appreciated my contribution.

This served well, and he began bringing me to different sorts of meetings beyond the social, which also presented opportunities to showcase this more insightful side in the empress' presence. She already knew from playing against me in games of skill that I was not stupid, merely untutored, so I didn't feel that this would represent a suspicious surprise to her. It was also fascinating to see these wars of imperialism from her perspective. I hadn't had any idea that she usually negotiated with the local kings and chieftains both before and during wars, attempting to reduce the toll of war for both sides. Of special significance to me, I saw that she seriously considered whether the barbarian leaders were good or bad to their people when deciding what offers to make and accept. She sought Imperial domination, but not at any price, and she even regarded it as a mercy for the people. I privately disagreed, of course. Sometimes.

My efforts that time were not in vain, and Empress Jesica began to invite me to small social events in my own right. Still there was no sign of intent to seduce me, or allow herself to be seduced, but she did at least let down her guard enough that I caught her admiring my extensive cleavage on a couple of occasions. Taking advantage of my putative youth, I decided I could let the amulet nudge my chest a bit larger, as further development was not uncommon amongst young women of my supposed age. Afterwards, feeling their increased weight, I wondered if I had perhaps pushed it too far, but I thought they looked very alluring, and based on the noticeably increased distraction they inflicted on the empress, I thought it was a very worthwhile investment of a very minor fraction of the amulet's remaining power. And it wouldn't be so bad to have somewhat larger breasts than I'd had before arriving in the capitol, would it?

Special Day

"No, it's my dream come true," I objected, "I'm just... I'm a nobody, and it's hard to feel right about being Her Imperial Majesty's first wife."

The looks they exchanged suggested they did not disagree, but they continued their reassurance by telling me that the empress knew her own business best and not to worry.

Certainly the empress seemed to know her own mind with great confidence, and had no doubts as to her welcome. She had asked me to be her bride out of the blue one long night of debating the merits of various forms of government that prevailed throughout the known world. This shocked me, given that the Lord Vice Chancellor sat next to me at that very moment, and Lady Josefin across the table next the empress. I can't even recall the exact way she phrased it; all I can recall is the silence that stretched as I looked at the others in disbelief, trying to assess if I was going mad, or the empress playing a prank, or what was going on.

FrigOfFury
FrigOfFury
149 Followers
12