Wedding Night

Story Info
The wedding night of two widowed friends that fell in love.
3.9k words
4.21
11.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any persons engaging in physical intimacy are above 18. Heck, they're in their mid-late twenties for that matter! i

Throughout the ceremony, I didn't really notice much of what was being said. The only thing I paid much attention to was Rebecca, my bride, and how beautiful she was in her simple, yet elegant pastel pink evening gown.

"I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride."

Sarah and I leaned in and kissed. Pulling back, she sported a wide grin, and I could feel that I had one of my own as well! A moment later we turned toward the small cheering crowd gathered in our back yard.

Once the ceremony was over, chairs were relocated to the tables we had set out the night before. Sarah and I headed up the line for the buffet table, got our food, then sat down to eat. Micheal and Annie followed right behind us. Their daughter, Chloe Williamson was due in less than a month, so Micheal carried her plate along with his own and helped her ease into her chair.

About halfway through the meal, Annie stood up and tapped the back of her spoon on her glass to get everyone's attention.

"Hello, I'm Annie Williamson, and I'm Sarah's matron of honor. To be honest, it took a long time for me to figure out what to say here. For those of you who don't know, the origin of the history between Leon and Sarah is quite... interesting to put it mildly." Turning toward us with a smile she continued. "But despite those rocky first few years, they ended up becoming very good friends."

She turned back to the crowd with a light sigh. As her expression fell, I knew what was going to be at least referenced next. Glancing over at my wife, it looked like she did too. "Almost a year and a half ago, they each went through the greatest hardship of their lives, and though my husband and I would have done anything we could to support them, living halfway around the world meant that there wasn't much we could really do." Sarah took my hand under the table and squeezed. "But they clung to each other, and became each other's support, and their friendship grew. Over time that bond kept expanding and deepening until it grew into the love that is plain to see today." She took a moment to glance at us again, her grin having returned to her face. "While we only caught glimpses of that journey, we are so very happy that you were able to find love and happiness with each other. We know that you won't take each other for granted, and that you'll live your life together to the fullest."

She reached for the glass of sparkling grape juice at her setting and raised it. "Best of luck to the both of you!"

With a little bit of predictable fussing from Michael, she took her seat again and It was his turn.

"I'm Michael Williamson, Leon's best man." He faced Sarah directly. "First, it may have taken about twenty years, but I'd like to congratulate you for finally getting him!" I grunted out a chuckle at his teasing. Most everyone there knew about the ridiculous and obsessive crush she had on me during middle and early high school, but the few people who didn't looked surprised. Sarah, not being proud of some of the things she did in pursuit of that crush, rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Though you two had a bit of a rough start, the friendship that you two have had through the years has been true and genuine. Looking back, you two really grew separately into a great match, and even though we were kinda surprised, we were so happy for you when you told us about your relationship!" Michael looked around for a moment, then grinned at the couple. "And I think I speak for all of us when I say that you look great together!" He picked up his own glass. "May you have a lifetime of happiness!" He raised the glass In our direction. "To the happy couple, cheers!"

Everyone finished eating and then there was some mingling amongst friends and family. After a few hours, most of the guests left, but Michael, Annie, Sarah's dad and my parents stayed to help clean up. Once the yard was back to normal, our parents left and only Michael and Annie remained.

"Congratulations. Best of luck to you guys," said Michael, shaking my hand before giving Sarah a hug. When he backed up, I put my arm around her waist and gently pulled her up next to me. At first Annie said nothing and just looked at us with misty eyes. A moment later she quickly waddled up and hugged us both.

"They'd be happy for you too..." she whispered just before letting go.

"I know," I replied, and Sarah laced fingers with the hand I had around her waist and squeezed my hand.

"Well, we're gonna go, and congratulations again," said Michael.

"Have fun you two!" Annie said suggestively with a mischievous smirk and wink, causing my face to heat up slightly. They turned around and Michael helped his very pregnant wife waddle to their car.

"Well, back to just you and me," remarked Sarah once our friends drove off. We both turned and looked at each other.

"Yeah, but that's ok. You've kinda grown on me," I joked, making Sarag snort out a giggle.

"You love me and you know it!" She retorted, giving me a playful shove. We grinned at each other and I leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Yeah, I do." I replied, completely serious about it. After that bit of banter we headed inside.

"I'll be back in a minute," said Sarah. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I took off my suit jacket and hung it on one of the dining room chairs before going to front room to sit down while waiting. A few minutes later, Sarah came back out, looking like she had removed her makeup, jewelry, and the shaping that was done to her long dark hair for the wedding, leaving it's full length to cascade freely across her shoulders. "That's much better," she said, looking a lot more relaxed.

I stood up and we looked at each other, each grinning slightly for a few seconds. I walked over and gently tilted her face up by her chin, kissing her softly for a few seconds.

As if on cue, we separated and started walking without saying a word. We both knew exactly where we were headed. As we made our way, my heart rate increased and my face started to flush. In what seemed like both hours and seconds we arrived at our destination, the bedroom. More specifically... the bed

"Michael," murmured Sarah, breaking the silence after several seconds staring at the place that until now had been used pretty exclusively for sleep. I glanced over and it was easy to see the apprehension in her face. "I'm... I'm really nervous about this part." She admitted. "I guess I always was, but now it's here..." She looked up at me, nibbling her bottom lip. Swallowing my own nerves I smiled and wrapped an arm around her and with the other arm I cradled her head, holding her close. I felt her hands gripping my shirt as she returned the embrace.

"I'm pretty nervous too," I whispered. "But you know what?"

"Hmm?"

"It's still just you and me, like always."

"Yeah, it is." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I love you, Sarah."

"I love you too, Michael." We just rocked together for a little while, enjoying the closeness. Before long though, my nerves began to subside and I found myself wanting a little more. I backed away a few inches, leaned my head down and kissed her slowly.

She broke away first, and I could see that her own nervousness was being overtaken by desire before she buried her face in the crook of my neck. I gasped lightly as I felt the suction of her lips on my neck and her working the buttons of my shirt. I started running my hands up and down her sides and back, eliciting the most delightful cooing moans, which caused more than a little stiffness between my legs...

Having unfastened the last button, she reached her arms inside my shirt and ran her fingers through my chest hair a few times. Reaching around to my back, she lightly scraped her nails across my shoulders, never ceasing her ministrations on my neck. I found the top of the zipper at the back of her dress, but the moment I gave the first tug, her nails dug into my back, tense as could be. I let go of the zipper and rubbed comforting circles in her back. A few seconds of this and she relaxed slightly.

"Do it," she whispered.

I grasped the zipper again and slowly inched it down until it reached the end of its path. Sarah pulled away just far enough to look up at me. Her big, gray eyes stared nervously into mine, and I'd never seen her look more vulnerable. I smiled at her reassuringly and pulled her close once more.

I slowly and deliberately reached my fingers around one of the shoulder straps on the dress, pulling it off to the side. I did the same to the other side and for a moment the gown stayed up by only the fact that my wife's arms were still wrapped around me, but that moment passed as she let her arms to the side and the dress piled on the floor. Immediately, she hugged me tightly again. This time, and for the first time, there was no fabric between us. I shrugged off my shirt and I could feel her heartbeat as her skin pressed up warmly against mine. I pulled the entire length of her body to mine, and she made a shallow gasp when my already stiff manhood started to press at her belly.

Gently caressing her back and shoulders, I enjoyed the sound of the cooing moans coming from my wife. My own heart started to race as I worked my way down little by little until I reached the top of her panties. I hooked my thumbs into either side of the waistband and Sarah tensed up again. I paused for a moment, then started to push down slowly. I picked up the pace when she wiggled her hips a little to help get that last piece of clothing off, and within moments it joined her dress on the floor.

Sarah took a deep breath, then with her face still buried in my chest, started tugging at my belt. After unfastening the buckle, I felt her thumbs push into the top of my pants and underwear, and with another breath she pulled and down they went. Kicking them to the side, my wife and I stood there hugging... nude. I'd never felt closer to her and it was wonderful.

A couple minutes later, I pushed gently on Sarah's shoulders. She slowly stepped away and I gazed at my wife in her entirety for the first time. Her arms and legs were well toned from years of yoga and martial arts, and were very fitting on her tall, solid frame. A patch of dark hair sat right above the slit between her legs, which looked warm and inviting. Looking up further, the ends of her hair barely brushed the top of her breasts. They were a little small for a woman of six feet tall, but would still be a handful and were absolutely gorgeous, just like the rest of her. I looked up further and saw her staring directly at my crotch, wide eyed with mouth agape!

"Leon... sweetheart..." she murmured slowly, glancing up at my face before resuming her staring. "That's going to split me in half..." I snorted, and our tender moment was instantly shattered!

"And I was just about to tell you that you're beautiful!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

"Thank you. You're very handsome yourself," she replied absently and pointed timidly at my stiffness, "but that is kinda scaring me!" I looked down at erection standing proudly at attention and chuckled again.

"It's not that bad, I'm just proportional, that's all!"

"Leon, you're six-foot-six! Proportional on you is huge on anyone else!" She asserted. "I mean, you could have warned me you were carrying a billy club in your pants!"

"It'll take some getting used to, but you're going to be fine." I assured. Sarah let out a nervous giggle.

"Easy for you to day... you're not the one getting ripped open," she muttered. I reached out and lifted her face up gently by her chin.

"Sarah, I promise." I smiled at her reassuringly, and she seemed to finally calm down a bit. "You know, I meant it when I said that you are very beautiful," I said, glancing down at her body, then back up. She must have somehow forgotten that she was completely naked because her eyes shot wide open!

"Thanks, Leon," she squeaked, hugging herself around her middle, looking a little self-conscious. Without another word, I turned the light off, walked over to the bed, and pulled back the covers. Grinning shyly at me in the dim light showing through the edges of the blinds, Sarah crawled in with me following.

Facing each other I scooted close and kissed her softly. We snaked our arms around each other, deepening the kiss and pulling our bodies together. She groaned when my hardness started pressing into her belly. Her tongue pressed lightly at my lips, and I opened my mouth to let it in, gasping through my nose as we started playing a most delightful game of back-forth!

I reached my hand between us and took hold of her breast, making sure to rub the nipple with my palm as I did so and Sarah moaned into the kiss, turning me on even more. I rubbed a few more circles over her nipple before I started to work my hand down her side, running my nails over her skin as I went. Reaching around her waist, I squeezed her butt and pulled her leg over me, bringing us even closer. Our lips broke free from their lock and I leaned into and started kissing my way across her collar bone, causing numerous gasping whimpers. I was starting to round her shoulder when she gently pushed me away, startling me out of my desirous frenzy.

"Is everything ok?" I asked, concern starting to worm its way into my heart. In the darkness I was barely able to make out her face and was relieved when I saw her grinning widely.

"Of course it is, Leon Dear." Her eyes flashed with desire, and she continued in a low husky voice. "But I need my husband to make love to me."

"You're ready then?" I asked. Taking my hand, she placed it on her inner thigh and pulled it upward. My heart skipped a beat with anticipation, and a gasped when I felt the intense heat coming from where her legs met.

"Leon, Sweetie, I'm practically dripping..." she panted breathlessly as my finger ran over her soaking wet slit.

My pulse raced as she rolled onto her back. I crawled over and between her legs and held myself aloft on hands and knees.

I took a moment to appreciate the view of my beautiful wife beneath me. Long tendrils of dark hair splayed out over the pillow, and the alluring sight of her cleavage was just visible under the shadow of the covers. Her hand snaked between us and I let out a low groan as she grasped me. The hungry gleam in her eyes gave way to a small amount of fear as she was reminded of my size, but written clearly on her face was how much she needed this... and so did I.

I lowered myself as she guided me to her entrance. She ran my tip up and down her slit a few times to wet it, and the velvety warmth practically made my mouth water with want.

"I'm going in now," I whispered. She nodded and I pushed.

The hot walls surrounding my manhood threatened to overwhelm me as I sank deeper and deeper into my wife. Once I was most the way in I heard a low whimper beneath me. Opening my eyes, Sarah's face was scrunched up in discomfort, maybe even pain.

"Are you alright?" Cracking her eyes open, she smiled weakly.

"Yeah..." ungh "it's been a while... and you're," ugh, "you're really big." She gasped out just before shifting her hips trying to adjust. Somehow in the the shuffle I ended up sliding in all the way and her eyes shot wide open! "Ohhhhh!" She cried out loudly, and I started pulling away, not wanting to hurt my wife anymore. Immediately, her hands clamped onto my hips and I winced as nails dug painfully into my skin. "I need my husband," she insisted. I stopped trying to pull back and instead stayed as still as I could.

Seconds passed and little by little Sarah relaxed.

"Ok, it's just a little uncomfortable now. Just let me move on my own for a minute." She started rocking her hips.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned, and she stopped. "Sorry, it just felt really good."

"Don't be. I love you..." she reached up and caressed my cheek. "I want you to enjoy this," she squeezed down on me, bringing a short gasp of pleasure to my lips, "to enjoy me... my body..." she pulled me to her, kissing me deeply. "Besides," she breathed out seductively, rocking her hips again. "I'm starting to be able to enjoy you... and it feels really good." She moaned aloud, adding further emphasis.

I took the cue and pulled out about half way, then pushed all the way back quickly, but not forcefully. Her eyes rolled up, and she grunted loudly.

"More..." she pleaded. Giving her just that I thrust again, and again, until I worked my way up into a steady rhythm. By this time Sarah was moaning almost non-stop, our hips meeting with every stroke. Unfortunately i felt a familiar pressure building, but I wasn't ready to be done yet. Pulling out almost all the way, I slammed home more forcefully than before and stayed there. A moment later Sarah came back to her senses.

"Don't tell me it's already over!" She whined. I grinned.

"Not yet. I just needed to cool down a little. I don't want to be done yet either!" I panted, and Sarah looked relieved. After a few seconds went by, she flashed me an mischievous grin and I was curious about what she was up to. I didn't have to wait for long though. Bracing her feet against the bed, Sarah bucked her hips and tossed me clear off to the side! Before I even had time to recover from my surprise, my wife had swung one leg over top of me and was on her knees, straddling my hips. Giggling, she raised herself up and took hold of my rod, lining me up before sinking all the way down my length!

"Oooooooh," she groaned, her eyes rolling back up again, just before slowly raising herself about halfway off me, then let gravity slam her back down, hard! Taking hold of her hips, I started pulling her to me, matching her movements with my own while I delighted in watching my wife lose herself in blissful stupor.

Several minutes of this went by before I reached up and pulled Sarah down on top of me, and our faces ended up inches apart.

"You're incredible," I breathed and mashed my lips to hers. She started grinding her hips against mine, creating an incredible friction along the whole length of my tool, as well as causing her whole body to rub deliciously against mine.

Again though, it was proving to be more than I could quite handle, and the pressure started building once more. I hooked one leg over hers and bucked my hips quickly, pulling a similar stunt to the one that Sarah had done earlier. As she rolled off, I followed and ended up on top of her.

"You know," she began with a giggle and smirk, "you're pretty amazing yoursel-AHHH," I interrupted her by managing to push back in with no fumbling. "Hey, I was ta-ahhh-lking," she squealed out as I started pumping steadily.

"You liked it!" I teased without stopping.

"So good," she murmured, losing all of her feigned indignance. With our faces only inches apart, I looked deeply into the dark pools of her eyes and could tell she was getting close. I felt my own release threatening once more. "Don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop!" Sarah pleaded. I held out as best I could while maintaining my pace, but doing so was becoming an intense struggle...

"LEEEOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!" Sarah's eyes shut tightly, and she dug her nails into my back as she reached her peak. No longer needing to hold back, I pistoned into her warmth with abandon and crashed over the edge. I bellowed loudly as the waves of pleasure from my own orgasm washed over me, and I released inside my wife again and again...

I collapsed, still fully buried, while I felt her arms wrap around me tenderly.

"I love you, Leon." I pulled my head up to see my wife smiling up at me.

"I love you too, Sarah," I replied, kissing her gently. I rolled off to the side, slipping out in the process, and pulled her close when she cuddled up next to me.

12