Wedding Night Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, just yours Cucky. Now behave while I'm gone tonight. Not that you have much choice with that chastity cage on. See you at the alter tomorrow Sweetie."

A kiss and she was out the door. I was left with the anxiety of getting married. Getting married to the girl of my dreams who was going to probably drive me crazy and break me. But I was still going through with it.

The wedding day. I'm at the alter, tuxedo on and chastity cage locked and hidden. My best man beside me, a friend who thought I was nuts for marrying Melissa but agreed to stand by me anyways.

A small crowd of a few friends and family. Her side looking like "Good luck buddy, you're going to need it."

And my side looking like, "You're crazy man, but it's your life."

Music starts, the maid of honor walking up to the alter in a dress a lttle sexy for a wedding, Then the bride, my Melissa, walks into the room.

My eyes popped out and my jaw dropped. The front of the dress was high enough to show the thigh high nylons and the clips of the garter belt holding them up. Some frills in front to hide the crotch of her panties. The back of the dress was long but the front was designed for easy access to her pussy.

The top was off the shoulder sleeveless with her tits pushed up and out, getting as much cleavage as she could show.

A lace veil over her eyes, with bright red lipstick giving her lips a full, made for cocksucking look.

When she walked up I saw the back of the dress was tapered in a V from her shoulders to the small of her back, just above her ass, like an arrow pointing down that may as well have said Cum this way.

A dress in virgin white, and she was anything but that. Topped off with stilleto heels that belonged on a stripper pole.

You could hear some girls gasp and some guys looking like they were ready to jump her. A few angry glares at the men from their wives and girlfriends too.

My caged cock was desperately trying to break free from its prison. Fuck she was hot!

The pastor choked on his words when he started, then caught himself. The ceremony was short and sweet. I don't know who all noticed that hers vows said Love and my vows said Love and Obey.

Time for the rings. Before she slipped my ring on my finger she held it up to me at an angle so I could see the inscription inside that wasn't there before. In bold white letters on the inside of the ring, OWNED.

"Special ring for a special guy" she said sweetly. On slipped the ring.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

The pastor couldn't leave fast enough as Melissa pushed her tongue deep into my mouth.

The reception was more of a party than elegant wedding reception. Some of the family left right away, seemingly embarrassed by the whole wedding. Our friends stayed though. Probably because they knew partying with Melissa was a blast.

She danced all night, grabbing my steel crotch and flirting with some of the guys. She especially liked the one security guy the venue supplied. He was a big black dude who spent a lot of time at the gym. Dressed in an appropriately fancy shirt for a wedding with Security written on it, you could see the muscles hidden behind that shirt on his giant frame.

Melissa tried to get him to dance, practically rubbing herself on him but he was very professional all night. I'll give him credit for that.

At one point she grabbed my hand and walked up to him. "This is my new Cucky, I mean Hubby," she giggled. "I think the big security man likes me Mike. I mean, if he didn't his cock outline wouldn't be that big. And if that cock is soft, Christ! Can you imagine the size of it hard? Just imagine Mike."

I looked at his crotch and could make out an outline now that she mentioned it. Geez, that thing was huge. I thought of my locked up cock, squeezed into its tiny cage.

Melissa pulled me onto the dance floor and didn't bother the security guy again. But now she had put the image of his monster cock in my head. Then an image of my new bride all over his cock. My trapped cock tried to grow again, with no success. I quickly shook that image out of my mind and danced the rest of the night with my wife.

I was eager to get up to our wedding night suite but Melissa wanted to party.

"Don't worry, you'll get into my pussy Honey. I'll make it extra special when we do go to the room. Extra special."

Finally the night ended and we were on our way to our room. I was ready to burst out of my chastity cage I was so horny. My cock and balls were aching.

Once in the room I wanted to jump Meliisa right away, but I needed the damn chastity cage off.

"Where's the key to this lock? I need this thing off before my blue balls kill me. Damn I want you so bad."

"Not so fast little man. You'll cum in seconds after being locked up for a week. Just let me take control and this night will be unforgettable."

"Get undressed except for the bowtie. And the chastity cage, for now."

Once I was naked Melissa put a blindfold on me. This will be so amazing, I was thinking. Then I felt the familiar handcuffs around my wrists and behind my back. I was led across the room, told to sit in the chair in the room. Bondage straps went around each ankle and attached to the chair legs. Now I thought she was really getting serious. Then bondage straps around my chest and shoulders, secured to the back of the chair and back legs. She really thought this out. I was getting more concerned because I never knew what Melisa might be planning.

"So what's in store for me now Honey? Removing the chastity cage and teasing me until I'm so aroused and excited I'm begging to cum?"

"Not quite Cucky. Hopefully you'll be aroused and excited but I won't be removing the chastity cage yet."

I was going to ask what she was talking about but a ball gag placed in my mouth stopped any questions I had. The blindfold was removed and Melissa looked into my eyes.

"I love you Cucky. Never forget that. But it's time to bring our relationship..and marriage..to another level. Your Hotwife is going to consumate our new cuckold/hotwife marriage properly."

She walked to the door, opened it and in walked the security guy. The muscular black security guard with the big cock.

"I didn't properly intoduce you earlier but I really wanted to surprise you. This is Darryl. Darryl, this is Cucky. Darryl was one of my dates before and the best cock that's ever fucked me. I stopped fucking anyone else after him. Well, except for you Cucky. That's why I stopped having sex before our wedding. I want his cock so bad now, want my Bull to be the first man to fuck your new bride."

I was really in shock now. I never dreamed of this. But yet my locked cock was trying to grow, excited by the whole scenario.

"You will get to watch my Bull own your wife's pussy tonight. I'll let you fuck your wife..eventually. But my Bull owns my pussy and I own your cock. That's how our new cuckold/hotwife marriage works."

Her Bull took over from there as I sat tied to the chair and stared at them in shock, excitement and arousal.

He grabbed Melissa in his arms and kissed her hard, then lifted her like she was nothing and walked directly in front of me. He put her down, "You know what to do Baby".

Melissa was on her knees instantly and lowered his pants, freeing his monster cock. She started sucking his cock with wild abandonment. His cock was pushed down her throat, gagging her with the girth of his cock. I couldn't belive how she could take it all. This wasn't her first time deepthroating him. She pulled it out of her mouth, a hard black shiny slobbery mess. I could see her wedding ring as both delicate hands stroked him and she licked and sucked his massive balls.

"Good girl. Worship my cock. I own you." He was fully in charge of my new bride.

She sucked, stroked and deepthroated his big cock, staring up at him to show her submission. Right in front of my eyes. I was in awe. Cum leaking from my chastity cage, I was so turned on watching as she choked and gagged on his cock, her mascara running down her face.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

"Look at your cuckold Baby. Look at his tiny dick. It's trying to cum even in that cage. He loves watching his wife be a slut to my big black cock. A slut for BBC."

It was crazy. This whole thing was unreal, but he was absolutely right. I was so turned on. I was mesmerized by my wife and his big black cock.

Melissa looked right at me, "I knew he would be a good submissive cuckold when I first met him. Right Cucky." Her cocksucking lips blowing me a kiss.

I could only groan and moan behind my ball gag.

He lifted her up and placed her onto the bed. Spread her legs and ripped her panties off. The stockings and garter still on, still in her wedding dress and heels.

His face buried into my wife's pussy, licking her clit and driving her crazy.

"OH FUCK YES!!" as her hands went to his head, holding him there as he licked her to orgasm.

"You've never cum that fast Baby. You must be aching for my big cock to fuck your horny cunt."

"GOD YES! Fuck me! Fuck my married pussy. My first fuck as a married cuck's wife! Take my pussy! I need your cock filling me with cum, claiming my pussy as yours! My cuck can never undo my first married fuck!"

Melissa begging for his cock was both humiliating me and turning me on. I don't know why but my wife giving her body to this Bull, claiming she was all his was getting me more excited than ever. And I couldn't do anything but pull against my restraints.

He lifted her legs up and positioned his cock to her pussy. Damn she looked so sexy with her high heels in the air.

"This pussy belongs to me. Always." He pushed his cock into her wet married cunt, a slow insertion, but the full length in one stroke.

"OOOHHH FUUUCKK!!" Melissa's legs shook from his cock filling her up. "God I missed your cock!" she cried out.

Then he pinned her legs back and started pounding her stretched cunt. She was screaming out as each thrust went balls deep.

"OOHHH FUUCKK! GOD YESSS! AAGGHH!". Her screams turned into animal groaning and whimpering as she orgasmed continuously from his pounding.

I could see his cock pumping in and out, his full black balls slapping her ass hard. She was creaming all over his cock.

"YOU LIKE THAT BITCH! MY COCK FUCKING YOU!

YOU LIKE DADDY FUCKING YOUR CUNT?!!"

"GOD YESS! I NEED YOUR COCK DADDY! FUCK ME PLEASE!!"

"WHO OWNS THIS CUNT?! WHO SLUT?!!"

"YOU DADDY!! YOU OWN MY CUNT!!"

He pounded her relentlessly, her body shaking with the mutliple orgasms she was having. Continuous moaning, screaming and "OOHH FUUCKK!" coming from my wife's mouth.

Then he flipped her over and faced her my way. The look on her face was pure lust and sexual satisfaction. She smiled at me. My eyes were wide in astonishment. My body was sweating and my caged cock was dripping cum. My balls were aching, wanting to cum so bad.

He began pounding her hard again and her eyes rolled back into her head as he rubbed her sensitive clit at the same time.

I'd never heard her make sounds like that before as orgasm after orgasm swept her body.

Her face was pushed into the bed as her cunt was jackhammered. Her cries were muffled in the bed. Darryl stared in my eyes as he fucked my wife. He was fucking her like a man possessed. There was no doubt who owned her pussy. I knew at this point where my place was. I could never..NEVER..fuck her like that.

He lifted her like a toy fuckdoll and lay back as he impalled her onto his cock in a reverse cowgirl, still facing me. I could see a perfect view of her pussy stretched wide. He grabbed her hips and bounced her up and down, her body sweating in exhaustion. Her dress abused beyond repair. She started grabbing and playing with his balls which must have been the tipping point.

"Oh Fuck! On your back girl. I need to cum deep inside your newly married pussy."

On her back with legs pinned down, he pounded her like a demon again. The full force of his hips pounding her pussy. I don't know how she didn't just break apart. They both cried out as her pussy recieved its first load of cum as a married woman.

"FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!"

"YESS! CUM IN ME! GOD YESS!!"

"OH FUCK! CUMMING! AAGHH FUCK!!"

Melissa's pussy was filled with so much cum it was pushed out as he kept pounding her.

He pulled his cock out of her sopping wet cunt and made her lick it clean as she lay there.

Then he got up and walked over to me and started removing my bondage restraints from the chair. My handcuffs and ball gag were still on. I was pushed face down beside Melissa. My handcuffs were removed but reattached above my head together on the headboard so they could turn me over onto my back.

Once on my back Melissa removed the ball gag.

"Happy Wedding Day Sweetie," as she kissed me with her cum covered mouth, swirling her tongue with mine. I kissed her back with passion I was so damn horny. God I needed out of my chastity cage.

"Lick up my fucked pussy while I remove your little cucky cage."

She dropped her pussy on my face, drenched in cum, dripping down my face. I licked up and swallowed everything I could while she slowly removed my cage. A couple strokes and my cock was rock hard.

"Don't be cumming in my hand now. You want to feel my pussy around your cock, don't you?"

My God did I ever want that! "Yes! Yes! Fuck me please!!"

She lowered her stretched pussy onto my cock. I could still feel the heat and wetness in her fucked cunt. To me it felt amazing. To me.

"Wow! I can barely tell your cock is even in me after Darryl stretched my pussy with his giant cock."

She started bouncing up and down, her ass hitting my swollen balls. God it felt so good.

I couldn't hold back from cumming after being locked for a week and watching the fuck show between Melissa and her Bull.

"OH FUUCKK!!"

I was in heaven, Melissa bouncing on my cock as I shot my built up load of cum in her pussy.

"Sounds like you enjoyed that Cucky. But I'm not done with you yet."

Melissa sat her pussy on my face and turned so she was facing my cock. My cum flowed from her pussy into my mouth as I licked and swallowed it. I knew my job.

Her hand grabbed my cock and used my cum as lube to stroke and tease my sensitive cock. My body jumped as the post orgasm torture made me cry into her pussy, muffling my whimpering and cries. She stroked my cock furiously, pulling my balls.

"Keep licking Cucky. When you give me an orgasm I'll give you another and stop this torture."

I licked and licked, moaning and shaking from her teasing and edging, every nerve in my cock extra sensitive. Her clit was grinding against my mouth and I heard her build up to an orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Right there..fuck yes!!"

Her pussy squirted into my mouth, drenching my face. I never stopped licking, my cock and balls still being stroked and pulled. My second orgasm was building up in my balls as she kept stroking me.

"OOHHH FUUUCCKK!!"

My cock spurted out another shot of cum.

I had tears in my eyes from my cock being so sensitive.

I relaxed as the torture stopped, her pussy still on my face. A warm cloth was cleaning up my shriveled spent cock. Darryl must have gotten it ready for her. I was worn out and exhausted, lying there still handcuffed to the bed,

The feeling of metal on my cock made me jump.

"Settle down Cucky. You had your fun. Time to get locked up again. You don't have a problem with that, do you Cucky?" She lifted her pussy and stared me down.

"No Ma'am, no problem."

I was owned and knew it.

Melissa went to unlock my handcuffs.

Darryl stepped up to me, "We're not going to have any trouble when I leave, are we Cucky?"

"No Sir." I knew where my place was with Melissa's Bull also.

My handcuffs where removed and Melissa gave me a kiss.

"Good cucks get rewards, bad ones get punished. Remember that Cucky."

Then she stood up to give her Bull a big kiss goodbye.

Darryl said, "I have to leave town for a few days, but I'll visit when I get back."

He looked at me, "If she says you were a good boy I may even bring these back with me."

He held both keys for my lock as our Bull left the hotel room.

12