Wedding Night Times Two

Story Info
Domination, exhibition and hot sex on wedding night.
2.3k words
4.14
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumble in the dark and grab my phone from the nightstand to power it on. It's 3 am and I am wide awake. There's a sound of a soft snoring coming from beside me. I turn towards him and run my fingers softly over his bare back, on the curves on his smooth tanned skin, remembering the hot session a few hours ago! The candle on the nightstand has died out but the slight lavender smell is still lingering in the air, sweet and tempting--a reminiscence of a wild ride.

He grunts softly. I withdraw my fingers, placing them on my cheeks--yep, definitely cold. I smile to myself, seeing him beside me. 'Finally' I whisper. My throat feels dry, so I get up from the warm comfort of the bed and silently tiptoe in the dark towards the kitchen. Before I exit the room, I take one look at his face, his luscious lips pursed in a lovely O, sleeping like a baby. The urge to kiss him is really strong but I resist. Poor guy will jolt awake if I kiss and with all the wedding festivities and all going on for the past week, he must be pretty tired.

As I reach for the bottle, the cold draft hits me, making my whole body shiver. The nipples are the first to rise up and it's then I realise I'm naked. Who cares? It's just us and I'm going back to bed anyway. So water done, I raid the fridge for anything and there it is, the last remaining piece of the chocolate cake. I take it out and shove it in the microwave, humming a tune to myself.

I do a little happy dance and wiggle my hips as I rummage for a plate and spoon. The mehendi on my hands is still fresh and the dainty green and gold bangles make a nice tinkling sound as I arrange the plate on the counter. Married to the love of my life still feels like a dream. The excitement for the first night as man and wife, followed by the romantic foreplay ending with an explosive sex...The microwave hoots and I almost jump out of my skin. I take a quick peek at the bedroom. Nope, still asleep. I heave a sigh of relief.

I dip the spoon in the smooth chocolate and scoop up the hot cake.

"Eating alone I see" I hear a soft chuckle.

His warm body embraces me from behind, his strong arms wrapping over mine. I feel clothes between us. Somehow he has put on pants. I wouldn't never understand his obsession with pants but here we were. His member is hard once again and I can feel it between my ass cheeks, from under the thin material of his shorts.

"Can't sleep?" He kisses my neck softly.

"Yeah, just woke up."

"Does it hurt? First time and all," he asks genuinely.

"Mhmm, at first but I'm fine," I breathe, turning back and reaching for a kiss which he reciprocates.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks again.

"One hundred percent!" I beam.

His whole posture relaxes in relief.

"Sorry I thought you were asleep," I whisper sheepishly.

"Not with that chocolaty smell I'm not." The playful mood is back!

"Well I don't share chocolate cake." I pretend to push him away.

"Oh really?" His hands wrap me up tighter "Fine, eat!"

I struggle a bit to wriggle my way but he has me trapped for good.

"Okay, I'll share!" I relent.

"No," he whispers against my ear, "I don't want the cake now. You've been a bad girl." Goosebumps rise all over my neck and hands.

"Yes sir!" I breathe.

"So, how should I punish you for being a bad girl?" The command in his voice is already making a puddle down there. He knows exactly how domination turns me on. To add to the sensation, he grabs both my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them like a pill.

"Tell me, tell me!" He sings in a lilting voice!

"I--I--Ahh--" It's hard to concentrate when he's playing with my nipples like he owns them, kneading my boobs and teasing my nubs!

"Whatever you want!" I say finally.

"Really?" There's a challenge in his voice. I nod. He flips me around like a ballerina doll and gently nudges me backwards till my bum hits the kitchen counter. I'm still holding the plate with the stupid pasty. He grabs my hips and lifts me on the counter.

"Well how about you eat your cake and I eat mine?"

"Oh--" and he grabs my bums and drags me towards the edge. The marble top is cold and it makes my nipples stand up even more. It doesn't miss his eyes. He gently circles his index finger over one nipple and gives me one of those boyish smiles of delight. "Look, they're so ready for me!"

I can only moan in response.

"Eat your cake!" He commands. My spoon automatically is lifted to my lips.

"Oomphh" I mumble with cake in my mouth, because his lips have already gobbled one of my boobs and is teasing it with gentle sucks! He takes in a long suck and releases it with an audible pop. I giggle, my cake forgotten.

"Keep eating!" He growls softly. I take another bite and he gobbles up the other boob, while playing with the first. I arch my back and almost stuff him with my whole boob. He makes eye contact still stuffed and increases the pace of his lapping. I can hardly chew my cake anymore.

He leaves the boobs with a warning look and I'm back to eating my cake again and lo behold, he parts my legs and takes a long sniff. "Mhmm, my chocolate cake."

I giggle. His tongue is on my pussy so suddenly that I almost choke. He looks up once to see if we're good to go and dives back in. His tongue strokes along the length of my slit, probing deeper as it goes down. The long tongue pushes on all the nerves, setting them alight. Every inch of me is throbbing with desire. One more bite of my cake and he's attacking the clit with circular strokes, like a dance expert performing his master pirouette. The pressure down there is building up fast along with the heat spreading through me. The counter doesn't feel cold anymore. Just as I'm on the edge, he stops.

The sudden sense of deprivation is so strong that I drop the plate and grab his head to stop him from moving away and he immediately catches my wrists and holds both of them in one big palm. I'm panting from the anticipation and he looks very pleased with himself. He bends down and blows over the tortured clit and an electric current runs through me. I try to press my legs together to close them, to offer some kind of friction, but he's faster in wedging his legs between mine and prying mine apart.

"Please," I beg.

"Oh really?" He laughs again. "Looks like there's still some cake left."

He scoops up the chocolate icing with his thumb and offers it to me. "Lick" I stick out my tongue but he smudges it on my lips instead and grabs both my lips between his, pulling me closer for a full mouth kiss. His warm soft lips lap up all the chocolate and all of my lips in a passionate kiss. The fire down there is still burning strong, but the tide has receded, just like he wanted. My wrists are still trapped in his grip when he draws back and looks at me for a while. In the pale moonlight that's streaming through the window, he looks heavenly and deadly. He holds still for a while like that and then whispers. "Don't move!"

There's so much command in his voice that I barely nod! He leaves my hands with a warning in his eyes and disappears quickly into the bedroom. I sit very still, wondering what he is up to. And he returns wearing a dressing gown and there's mine in his hand. I realise it's my bridal dressing gown, voylla!

"Wear this and come down."

"Where are we going?" I ask

"It's a surprise. Now wear it."

"But I'm naked." I protest.

"That's what the gown is for." He grins.

I sigh! I'll never understand this guy. He slips on the gown and he drags me closer, tying the laces around my waist and spins me around, covering my eyes with his hands.

"Walk" he whispers and I start walking. I have no sense of direction as he takes me on a wild ride around the house, protecting me from bumping into furniture and soon I feel a door which he pushes open and nudges me forward.

"Keep your eyes closed." He says. I nod. He guides me ahead till my fingers touch cold metal grills.

"Fuck!" I scream, it's the balcony. I open my eyes in panic and there we are, out in the open, only a flimsy dressing gown between us and the sky. I curl up against his chest, hugging him tightly, feeling so exposed.

"Shh!" He soothes." Look around. Trust me."

Slowly I lift my head from his chest and look around. There's no one around at this witching hour. All windows are dark and all balconies empty, we're the only people out here. Relief washes over me slightly as I let go of my tight grip on his gown.

"So," he says, "Ready for round two?"

I nod slowly, not knowing what comes next. He turns me around and grabs me from behind, embracing my middle in his hairy arms. His fingers lightly brush against the pointed nipples, straining against the soft silk, once again excited by the cold air. Then his hand is sneaking into my gown, playing with me, while still fully covered. Then he bends down and slightly lifts up the gown from behind, sliding his fingers in, finding the sweet spot where he rubs his rough fingers. I shudder, looking around, expecting someone to come at any moment but the whole world is silent.

"How do you feel?" He asks.

"Naughty." I reply, turning to face him.

"Do you want to be more daring?"

"Maybe." He tugs at the knot of his dressing gown and it falls open at the front. I get a slight glimpse of his tool, standing proud like a peacock. He's also naked underneath. It makes me feel much bolder.

He then tugs at my knot and the loose fabric falls open, sliding over my erect nipples. He holds my shoulder and turns me around gently. The feeling of being exposed is exhilarating. Slowly he runs his fingers over my stomach, rising up to the valley, the edges of the dress falling away so my boobs are now staring directly at the stars. At this point I'm too aroused to care for anything. He hugs me tighter, lifting my gown from the back, slightly bending me forward at the railing and I feel his mushroom tip, poking my entrance. I look back and his dress is open, his fluffy chest standing out, the hair making a trail all till where his hip disappears into my gown. The sight is ethereal. He kisses me again, his hands doing that quick motion under his gown to wear protection. And just like that in a magical second he's completely ready.

"I'm going in, my love" he breathes. I turn my head and focus on holding the railing while his tip enters my cave very slowly, drawing out the anticipation. The last time we did it it hurt a little but this time it feels surprisingly good. His hands grab both my boobs, dragging my body closer while I melt in his arms, soaking in the feeling of his pulsing member, making a happy dance inside me, going deeper and deeper and oh--He goes in the rest of the length with one long thrust, filling me completely with his love and his nice cock! I gasp! It does feel good! Well, it's not for nothing people hype sex so much! I could definitely get addicted to doing it over and over with him.

Slowly he slides out till the tip is left in and thrusts back, moving in slow rhythms. The coldness of the night air mixed with the warmth of where we are connecting is bringing me closer to the edge. His expert hands slide down slowly and his fingers are rubbing my clit along with the thrusts. I don't know what my gown is covering from exhibiting anymore, I only need more of him. There's a certain sense of freedom in letting go, in baring everything to the serenity of the dawn sky.

The morning light is catching on at the edges of the horizon when his thrusts become fast and the tide of my orgasm breaks against the shore of my sanity and he finishes with soft sigh while I moan loudly, only to have my chin tilted and lips captured to muffle whatever half sob, half scream I was going to utter. Sliding softly out of me, he hugs me tightly, kissing my neck and behind my ears, trying to soak up the energy of our mixed tides.

Very discreetly he covers me and himself and knots our gowns, holding me for a second longer as we stand there, his hand on my shoulders, kissing occasionally, watching the morning star disappear into the brightening dawn and the world waking up slowly to begin a new day, where our wedding night will just be a memory we'll remember someday and smile in confidence.