Wedding of Monster Girls

Story Info
A woman gets married as the world changes around her.
4.4k words
4.03
9.2k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be the best day of my life.

That was what went through my mind as I stared at myself in the mirror. My golden brown locks were done into a braid that hung down to my waist, woven with dozens of white flowers. I was wearing a pure white dress held up by thin straps alongside floating sleeves that bared my shoulders. The top part was tight around my hourglass figure, but the bottom spread out into a floor-length, frilly gown.

On this day I, Gloria Weaver, was getting married.

My romantic life for the longest time had been rough, to say the least. Throughout high-school I had never managed to keep a boyfriend for more than a month, the relationships never working out for one reason or another. My prospects didn't improve much in college despite the fact my dating pool had doubled from realizing I was Bisexual. The only long term relationship I had in those years was my dorm-mate Elizabeth, the two of us having dated for close to six months before breaking up. Luckily that particular break up was clean enough that we stayed friends, with Elizabeth even being one of my Bridesmaids today.

After college I had even worse luck finding a significant other, the IT job I landed soon after graduation leaving me little time to look for romance. It was only after turning to online dating apps that I had managed to, after several months of trying, find Chris. He was a teller at one of the local banks who had broken up with a long-time girlfriend a few months before. The two of us had hit it off right away and, over the course of three years, that initial spark only grew brighter until Chris proposed on valentine's day. After a romantic home cooked dinner in the apartment we had been sharing for the past year he pulled out a gold ring with a modest sapphire that was the same hue as my eyes and I had accepted without hesitation.

That had been six months ago. Now I was stepping out of the dressing room and into the small auditorium we had rented out as the venue. My father, a tall man with a heavy set body moulded by years as a construction worker, was waiting before the central aisle in his nicest tuxedo to escort me to the altar. As we walked, elbows locked, I cast her eyes around the room. On either side of the aisle both my and Chris's friends and family were seated, close to fifty people in total filling out just about half of the seats.

Once we were at the foot of the stairs up to the stage, my father unlocked our arms and went to take his seat beside my mother, dressed in her nicest blouse and dress pants. Both of them were teary eyed as they saw me begin my ascent to the stage, proud of their little girl finding love. As I looked at my parents however, I furrowed my brow as I was overcome with the feeling of there being something off about my father's appearance. After a moment of staring I simply chalked it up to the fact that he rarely wore something like a tuxedo, his slim figure being more suited to the cute dresses and skirts he liked to wear when not at work.

I continued to walk forwards, the man I would marry today standing in the centre of the stage before me, his black tux framing his well-built frame handsomely and the purple tie adding just the right amount of colour. His brown eyes glimmered with love as he watched me approach, a hand placed on his bearded cheek as if to keep his jaw from dropping at the sight of me. Once I was in place next to my husband-to-be the officiant, who as we both agreed was secular, began his speech.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Chris Franklin and Gloria Weaver, ready to be joined in the bonds of matrimony and live their lives as one..."

As the officiant continued, I once again began to feel as if something was off, almost as if his skin was changing colour; however the feeling passed the moment I blinked, his skin the same lime-green colour it had always been. Deciding that it was just a trick of the light, I turned back to look up at my fiancé and his chubby, clean-shaven face stared back at me as we shared a loving gaze.

When our gaze broke, my eyes began to wander. They first landed on the man standing behind Chris, his best man and childhood friend Terence. His tuxedo was cut to show off the dark skin of both his midriff and the cleavage of his breasts, with his bulbous, brown-haired spider abdomen still protruding from over his dress pants.

I then cast my gaze over two Chris's parents, wanting to see my soon-to-be in-laws. His father still had the same slim figure from years of cardio, his pronounced curves filling out his sequined yellow mermaid dress nicely. When my gaze met his, he gave me a subtle thumbs up with his lower left hand. His wife meanwhile was rocking her purple, knee-length pleated dress. The colour contrasted nicely with the cluster of blonde tentacles she had for hair. To her my look went noticed as she was too absorbed in recording her son with a cheap camcorder.

"We now invite the best woman to say a few words."

The melodic sound of Sister Sylvia's words brought my focus back to the wedding and I turned back to the lime-green slime-girl, dressed in her priestess habit that exposed her nipples and dual-sexed crotch. Seeing her reminded me about how glad I was that we were able to hold the ceremony in this church, the stained glass window depicting the goddess over the front entrance cast a gorgeous array of dancing lights as it fell on me and Chris, making his purple tuxedo shimmer as he used his four chitinous arms to adjust it's fit around his chubby belly.

Having been given her cue, Terry stepped over to centre stage. The woman's gait was a bit unstable thanks to the narrow, arachnid legs underneath her knee-length dress skirt but she managed to reach the podium and take the microphone from Sister Sylvia's podium with her bottom left arm.

"Honestly, when Chris first introduced me to Gloria I was a little worried. He was still in the rebound period from breaking up with his previous girlfriend and when he told me about his 'perfect' first date with a girl from a sketchy dating app I couldn't help but wonder if he wasn't just desperate." The arachne rolled her four shoulders and stood up on her eight legs as she continued.

"Of course, as you all can probably tell, my assumption proved to be wrong; otherwise we wouldn't be here today." She turned her head and looked at us with all six of her eyes, "and I've never been more glad to be wrong! Gloria has proven to be a wonderful friend to me over the years, and I hope she and Cheri have a long and wonderful life together!"

A round of applause followed Terry as she returned to her spot behind Cheri, both her arms and the pedipalps that her dress loincloth was tied to waving energetically. I used the time it took for the applause to die down as another opportunity to glance around, this time turning my head towards my side of the aisle, starting with my three Bridesmaids.

First was Elizabeth, my past girlfriend. She was a chimera, someone born from two Monsterborn that was a mixture of their two parent's species instead of simply one or the other. From her faun father she inherited the brown and white spotted fur that covered her deer-like legs as well as the doe ears and short horns that adorned her head, while her four-legged, tauric lower body was from her centaur mother. During our time as girlfriends I also learned that she had received another "gift" from her father: a foot and a half long horsecock that was currently covered by the long-sleeved, green caparison dress she wore.

Next in line was Josilyn, another of my old college friends, who's nine inch tall body fluttered about at head level with Elizabeth thanks to her pair of pink and white patterned butterfly wings. Her neon pink hair was left straight, framing the light brown skin that was left exposed by her bright yellow, floor length (or at least what would floor length if she were actually standing on the floor), sleeveless dress.

The final Bridesmaid was my younger sister Natalie. Occasionally I wonder what it would have been like if I was born a bee-girl like her; to have six, chitinous limbs, black and yellow fuzz covering my shoulders, and a large insectoid abdomen capped with a stinger attached to my tailbone. As always however, I didn't linger on these thoughts and instead appreciated how my sister managed to always find a way to look nice despite her bee features limiting her colour palette. Her pastel blue dress alongside her white elbow gloves covered the exoskeleton on her arms and legs completely which, alongside the blue ribbons tied to the base of her antennae, gave her a very cute appearance that made the gap in our ages seem larger than only a year and a half.

Finally my gaze reached my parents, wanting one last look at them before I married. Traditionally, Monsterborn refer to the parent who sired a given child as their "father" regardless of gender, though some people have started adopting a more modern approach, finding the idea of purely gender based titles personally more fitting. My father however was in a minority of Monsterborn that would be referred to as such regardless of what standard you applied to him. Of course that fact hardly stopped him from showing off the petite and cute body he was born with, as evidenced by the bee-patterned sundress he wore both to compliment the bee features he shared with Natalie as well as to pair with the yellow blouse and black dress pants my mother was currently wearing.

"The betrothed have prepared their own vows, which they shall now state here before both their loved ones and the goddess."

Me and Cheri turned to look at each other, my fiancée pulling a folded sheet of paper from her tuxedo pocket. The light purple fuzz on her chitinous hands made a soft sound as she unfolded it and began to read its contents.

"Gloria, throughout the last five years you have been an endless font of joy in my life," as her deep, husky voice entered my ears I found myself filled with joy. This voice was the voice of the woman I loved. Everything about her; from her large, squishy breasts; to her wide hips and cute love handles; to her four, fuzzy, arms; was perfection. Her brown eyes glimmered with love as she stared up at me, filling me with a sense of contentment.

"I vow to love you as the stars love the sky, as the sea loves the moon, and as the trees love the breeze." She pushed her shoulder-length violet hair out of her face, her fuzzy antennae bobbing to and fro, "I vow to fulfill your every desire, to care for you financially, emotionally, and sexually." She gave me a lecherous gaze and fluttered her moth wings suggestively, "I vow to be a loving parent to any children we may have." She paused for a moment, her chitinous feet clacking against the floor beneath her purple dress, before finishing, "and finally, I vow to never sleep with another, unless you are there, in body or in spirit, with me to share our love with them." Her face flushed at her final vow, the open front of the traditional Monsterborn dress she wore exposing her half hard cock for everyone to see.

"Grace, do you accept her vows and to, through them, be joined together in the eye of both your peers as well as the goddess?"

"I do."

With Cheri's vows finished, I held out my hand behind me and received the paper I had written mine on from Natalie, the tapping of her insectoid feet the only audible noise in the church. With the paper in hand I began to recite my prepared vows.

"Cheri, ever since we first met I have loved you. The way your eyes sparkle when you talk about your interests, the cute giggle you make when I grab your waist, and the way you always find some new culinary delight to cook on our date nights. All of these and more are why when you proposed to me, I accepted without question. I vow to love you till the day I die and even then, in the embrace of the goddess, shall my love endure. I vow to do all I can to ensure our mutual happiness, and the happiness of those we hold dear. And I vow to hold no greater desire than that I hold for you, unless we should find another who we love as much as we love each other."

"Cheri, do you accept her vows and to, through them, be joined together in the eye of both your peers as well as the goddess?"

"I do."

"Then let us gathered here bear witness to the union of these two souls, so that we may share in their love on this night! The brides may now kiss."

Finally, the moment I had been waiting for had arrived. Cheri and I stepped closer, her face only inches from my breasts. She stood on her tip-toes. I leaned down. Our lips pressed together into the first kiss of our married life. I thought over the path that had led me to this moment, the life I had lived as I approached this moment that was always meant to be. I was Gloria Weaver, daughter of Zelda Weaver and Thomas Apoideaborn. Despite being born a human, my Monsterborn heritage had always been a big part of my life, making me much less sexually restrained than many of my other human peers. This ended up pushing many potential boyfriends away, unable to come to terms with my open view on sexuality. It wasn't until I realized I was Bisexual in collage and began dating more Monsterborn that I was able to find people who could understand me. Of course those relationships never blossomed into deep, romantic love, but many of them still remained cherished friends to this day. Two of them, the two of my Bridesmaids not related to me, remained friends with benefits; the two of them spent the night of my bridal shower giving me a wholly different kind of "shower" as well.

Now however, I had found someone who I wanted to spend my life with, to live and hopefully raise children with: Cheri Lepidoborn, a cute bank teller I had met three and a half years ago at one of the weekly orgies held in this very church. And now she was my wife. The kiss we shared, soft and romantic, was met with roaring applause from the people sitting in the pews. For nearly three whole minutes we held our kiss, our arms wrapped around one another, before we separated in preparation for the next step of the ceremony.

"Now that this couple's love has been witnessed by those present, let too their lust be witnessed!"

Before Sister Sylvia was even finished, Cheri and I threw ourselves back at each other, the loving romantic embrace we held previously now desperate and lustful. I grabbed my wife's head and pulled her into a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing on each other's mouths as Cheri's four arms groped at my body. I then put my hand on top of my wife and began to push her downwards. As she descended she left a line of kisses down my body until she was on her knees, her face was positioned directly before my crotch. She lifted my dress up to reveal my bare pussy, myself having opted to not wear panties specifically for this moment. Using her lower arms to brace herself against my thighs, the sensation of her fuzzy, chitinous scales sending tingles up my spine.

Cheri spent a moment simply taking in my pussy, now hers to do with as she pleased, before leaning forwards to press her mouth against it. Her tongue worked over my slit deliberately, in a way that only the woman who had eaten me out for the past three years could. She made sure to run through all of my most sensitive spots, taking a moment to nibble on my clit occasionally before diving back in. Under her expert ministrations it wasn't long before I came, the moth-woman drinking deep my lustful juices before pulling away and standing up, ready to start the main event.

Cheri moved the hem of my dress to her lower set of arms as she pressed close into me. She stood tall on her insectoid legs so she could line up the tip of her cock with my prepared slit. For a single moment we stared into each other's eyes before she thrust her hips upwards, her cock entering me as it had so many times before; however this time it was not as girlfriends, not as fiancées, but as wives bound together both legally and spiritually.

I began to bounce my hips in time with Cheri's thrusts, pushing her deeper and deeper into me as she leaned back and began to maul my breasts with her upper arms. I immediately counted this by reaching around to finger the shorter woman's pussy. My position made it so that I couldn't push very deep into her and I lacked any of the toys I normally made use of when pleasuring her pussy, but even simply brushing my fingers over her folds was enough to elicit the adorable mewling my wife did whenever she had both her sexes teased.

A burning fire consumed my body as I came for the second time today, my inner walls attempting to milk Cheri's cock for all it was worth; despite this, my cute moth-wife was determined to hold back for as long as possible. This determination was rewarded when the embers of my flame were suddenly reignited as I came for a third time, her cock now frantically pulsing with need inside of me. It was only after my fourth orgasm that she at last allowed herself to climax as well, her warm seed being shot into my pussy while her own clamped down on my fingers The sensation of being filled with her hot and virile cum immediately pushed me into a fifth climax, the ground below us becoming soaked with our mixed juices. These back to back orgasms, as well as Cheri's own dual orgasm, proved too much for us and we fell into a sweaty pile of flesh and fabric. Sister Sylvia looked down at us, her own cock now fully erect, before turning to the pews and announcing the final part of the ceremony.

"Now, through both love and lust these two are joined. Let all in attendance now follow them in sharing their bodies so that both brides' loved ones may love each other as well!"

At the priestess's words, the pews exploded with activity as people crossed the aisle to group up. Human weddings ended with a reception involving cake and a feast but, while there was a dinner planned for later tonight, Monsterborn weddings ended with an orgy. Traditionally, this a symbolic event to represent the mixing of the two families with loose guidelines about who fucks who, but in modern times it is mainly thought of as a free-for-all party.

As the orgy was starting off, Cheri and I were still recovering from our nuptial sex, my wife's cock still locking us together, and were content to simply cuddle as the orgy happened before us. Thus we were caught off guard when the sounds of hooves and chitin on wood filled our ears.

"Don't think you two can just lay there."

"Yeah Cheri, you wouldn't let me fuck you for weeks before the wedding, so now that your married I'm getting a piece of that ass!"

These words were spoken by Elizabeth and Terry, the deertaur and arachne using their multiple legged bodies to suddenly lift us up with minimal effort, Cheri's cock still inside me. With the pair of arms not being used to hold Cheri up, Terry reached into her tuxedo pocket and pulled out a condom before slipping it over her nine inch cock, her skirt discarded sometime before she had approached us.

"Don't worry Grace, I'm not so rude as to knock up your wife on your wedding day."

"Implying that you'll get to 'knock her up' later on?"

Me and Terry traded some friendly barbs as she began to slide Cheri onto her cock, the penetration causing the moth-woman to grow erect inside me once again. As the pleasurable sensation of my wife's growing penis washed over me I found myself once again casting my gaze over the pews, wanting to see how the orgy was progressing.

The first group I noticed was my parents, who had apparently decided to go with the traditional choice first partners: my new in-laws. My new mother-in-law had Mom wrapped up with four of her leg tentacles and was using that dominant position to hold the human woman upside as she fucked her face with her thick member. Up above, the scylla was using her hair tentacles to tease at her partner's folds as she ran her long tongue up and down the other woman's thighs. Seeing such a lewd display made me wonder what it would be like if Cheri had inherited some of her mother's tentacles.

12