Wedding of Monster Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right beside our moms were our fathers. Cheri's dad was pinning mine to the floor with her lower arms as she fucked the bee-man's pussy doggy style, his abdomen and stinger shifted off to one side. I couldn't see my father's expression, as his dress was flipped up over his head, but the way he was mauling his breasts made it clear he was loving the rougher treatment.

A bit further back I saw one of my apoideaborn aunts trapped in the coils of someone who I assume to be one of Cheri's relatives, Their several meter long tail covered in purple fuzz that matched their antennae and wings leading me to believe them to be a lamia-moth chimera. The smaller bee-woman was pulled tight against her lover's lap, her humanoid abdomen bulging from the sheer size of the chimera's twin cocks as she thrusts her own shaft between two layers of her lover's coils.

A short distance away I see another of my aunts, this one a human from my mothers side of the family, being spit-roasted by her two wives. One is a hulking, eight foot tall minotauress whose foot-long member is bulging out her human partner's well-trained throat as she hilts it all the way to her hips and the other is a petite harpy, the just shy of five foot tall woman fucking her wife's pussy hard enough that I can just barely hear her balls slapping against her partner's behind from here.

I also see the wedding photographer desperately trying to capture as many of these scenes as possible. Unfortunately for her a pair of black-haired twin kitsunes (my cousins) were teasing the continually growing bulge in the massive cyclops's dress pants. The ten foot tall woman let out a yelp as her cock tore out of her pants and slapped her breasts, her tormentors letting out a cry of victory before immediately moving onto their victims still in reach ballsack.

My voyeurism is interrupted when Elizabeth starts nibbling on my ear and rubbing her breasts against my back. Curious about what triggered this, I glanced down to see a pair of butts, one a jiggly habit-clad slime butt and the other one bearing a bouncing bee abdomen. I take a moment to imagine what both Sister Sylvia and my sister Natalie must be doing down there--the duo working together to worship the chimera's massive horsecock and plump balls--before bringing my gaze back up to find Josilyn getting her cock blown by Cheri. The fairy's prick, while proportionally pretty large on her nine-inch tall body, was far too small for a human-sized person to properly suck. Thus, Cheri had instead simply wrapped her mouth around the tiny woman's entire body below the waist, her cheeks bulging abnormally as she used her tongue to play with all of the delicate bits now inside her mouth. Seeing this gave me an idea and, after I shared a mischievous look with Cheri, we pressed our lips together, my mouth now enveloping the fairy's upper body in the process. Both of our tongues ran over Josilyn's body, her moans echoing inside my mouth as I kissed my wife. Me and Cheri then deepened our kiss and I sucked the tiny fairy fully into my mouth, rolling her around on my tongue like a jaw-breaker, before swapping her over to my wife. We continued to trade her back and forth until the salty taste of her orgasm filled our mouths and I let her, now completely drenched in both saliva and cum, fall into my cupped hands. It was shortly afterwards that Cheri, who was still being fucked by Terry during all of this, unloaded her own orgasm into me, stuffing my womb even fuller with her love.

After that I continued to sit in Elizabeth's arms, Cheri and I leaning against one another. We watched the orgy, one celebrating our marriage, rage on before us. Friends and family who were now connected through our relationship fucked each other with no end in sight. Even after we were set down to the floor so that the ones holding us could join in themselves we elected to stay together, basking in what our love has wrought.

This is the best day of my life.

12