Wedding Party Mischief

Story Info
Neglect wife attends a wedding to remember.
3.4k words
4.5
27.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gill was looking forward to her young colleagues wedding, the girls in the office had spoke of little else for months, and being in her late 30's and married over 15 years, Gill tried hard to offer advice and support without dwelling on the frustration she felt with her incredibly boring husband Ian. He was supportive, kind, a good father to their twin 8yr old daughters, but had become so so boring! He had a boring job as a heating engineer, went fishing, and was very boring in bed. Sex was like one of his boiler fitting instructions - roll over and kiss Gill, rub her nipples and pull her nightie up, play with her pussy until she showed signs of being wet, let her stroke his cock, climb on top, thrust inside as she put his legs around her until he came and she faked yet another orgasm before he rolled over to sleep and she used the en suite to clean herself up before lying in bed wanting to scream!

The brides parents owned a small farm and stables so the wedding was being held in a marquee in their large garden and paddock. Her father ran a large construction business so it promised to be a smart do! Gill had been putting some money aside for a few months with a view to going shopping and treating herself to a complete new outfit. She seemed to spend her salary on the girls, the house and rarely on herself. Around 3 weeks before the wedding she hit the smart shops with her best friend Sarah, whilst Ian took the girls bowling and for a pizza.

Sarah was 38 like Gill, divorced and was great fun. She had worked as BA Cabin crew for a few years and then married a pilot - no cliché there! But he moved on a couple of years ago and she had a good settlement and had set herself up with a former colleague offering home interior design and products. She was well aware of the fact that Gill needed cheering up, and on girlie nights out, she had encouraged Gill to have some fun, Gill had never had the courage to follow her advice.

As they started doing the rounds of the shops, they started shortlisting dresses, with Sarah encouraging her towards the sexier end of the spectrum. Gill finally settled for a cream and navy wrap dress, which was just above the knee, with some gorgeous strappy navy silk sandals.

"Lingerie now" ordered Sarah

"I'll just wear what I have" replied Gill - it's not as if anyone bar me or Ian is going to see it!

"No way, nice lingerie is for you and nobody else, you can't wear that dress without some gorgeous lingerie and holdups or stockings" Sarah took control and they were soon perusing lingerie, the decision was made and Gill took out her card to pay for a lovely lacy ivory bra and silky French Knickers, plus two pairs of sheer natural holdups (Sarah reminding her that as Cabin Crew you always carried spares!!

It was no mid afternoon and they decided to have lunch and a glass of bubbles before catching the train home.

Sarah teased her "When Ian sees your new undies he will be all over you like a rash!" Gill giggled, and replied "I'd have more chance of that if I was dressed up like a central heating boiler!"

The wedding morning arrived, and with the girls dropped off with friends, Gill had a nice bath, did her hair and makeup and looked at herself in the mirror, happy with her choices and grateful to Sarah for pushing her a little out of her comfort zone. The new lingerie felt gorgeous, and she looked at herself and for the first time in ages thought - I actually look sexy!!

Ian told her she looked "nice" and went on to say "I hope it doesn't go on too late, and go steady on the wine, you don't want a hangover tomorrow." It was a lovely June day, Gill looked and felt great and there was no way she was letting Ian put a downer on the day!

The wedding was beautiful and the setting was amazing, no expense spared. As they looked for their table, they found it was a good mix of a couple of Gills work colleagues as well as a couple who were the grooms colleagues and John, a single friend of the grooms who Gill had met briefly when she had called at their house one weekend. John was around 32-33, and was charming and funny. He was placed next to Gill, Ellie the bride had thought he's make a good antidote to Ian who was sat the other side of her. Wine flowed freely, and everyone bar Ian who had elected to drive so they could collect the girls was getting well into the spirit of things.

Gill was getting tipsy and enjoying herself and even found herself flirting with John in a very subtle way. The whole table were a fun group (bar Ian) and as the reception merged into the evening party, the music started and Gill and her colleagues and friends danced and enjoyed the free cocktails and food. Ian danced briefly, then at 10 said they ought to go soon or the girls would be up too late! Anna one of Gills other colleagues was very tipsy and called him a "boring spoilsport" and said he could go and they would drop Gill off when her sister came to collect her and her boyfriend WHEN the party was over!!. Gill guessed he would do this and probably be in a sulk tomorrow, but she thought "fuck him" I'm having great fun and the girls babysitters had offered to take them home and stay over if needs be but Ian had said there was no need because they wouldn't be late!

He thanked the bride and groom and her parents before reminding Gill "not to drink any more, and to be quiet when she got in and to drink some water before bed, and possibly sleeping in the spare room rather than disturb him!." She gave him a little kiss and said "Ok Dad!" and off he went. Gill had danced until her feet ached and decided to get a drink and sit outside. Her younger colleagues were definitely showing her age and she laughed as she reminded them she was was heading for 40 and a mother of 2.

John was sat outside with another couple and she asked if she could join them. They chatted for a while and then the couple went to get some drinks and for a dance, leaving her with John. She thanked him for his company at the reception and apologised for Ian who had followed up the usual "what do you do for a living?" question with a run down of his role fitting and servicing heating systems and then asking John what sort of boiler he had, and went on to list a number of faults he should look out for! John laughed, and said "that was a particular high point in the conversation." as he smiled at Gill. "I guess he must have some hidden attributes to have pulled a sexy wife like you!" Gill blushed and replied "Young love...marry in haste, repent at leisure."

John had been single for a couple of years, and he and David the groom had been mates since Uni, both having an eye for the ladies, and enjoying a laugh - a pair of "work hard, play hard guys". In fact when he had asked David if he had lined up any skirt for him to seduce at the wedding, David had replied "Gill, Ellie's older colleague will be there with her boring husband, I'd say if you play your cards right, you could have her." With Ian now out of sight and probably out of mind, John thought back to David's words..

Gill was feeling mellow, and if truth be told, a little horny. John's compliments and his presence was making her feel a little flirtatious, and when she told him she needed a wee, he offered to walk her along the path to the garden where there were "posh" mobile toilets. She asked him how he was getting back to where he was staying, and he said he was getting a lift to a hotel a couple of miles away. The cars were parked in the paddock next to the garden and he said he was going to put his jacket in the car. Gill said she'd walk with him, and said let me guess which car is yours, starting with a BMW, then a very sporty Audi, and then jokingly, a Transit van which clearly belonged to the caterers. As they walked along the row, John pressed the key job and the lights flashed on a rather smart Range Rover Sport - "look at you, Mr Flash" Gill teased - "John said he did a lot of miles and sometimes towed, so it was his dream car.

"I don't think I have ever sat in a Range Rover"

"Well let this be your first" John replied as he opened the passenger door.

Gill got in, accidentally revealing more leg than she would ever have planned, the lace tops of her sheer holdups and even the bare skin above was on show momentarily and John smiled at her. Gill knew that stepping into this car, at 11.30pm with a charming young man, while her husband was 15 miles away, was only going to mean one thing.

John got in the other side and the interior light went off. He didn't speak, just leant over and started kissing her... OMG, she felt as if she was going to have an orgasm there and then, and then he kissed her again, and his hand moved down over her breast, she could feel her nipple erect under the lacy bra and taut fabric of the wrap dress and his fingers squeezed it as they kissed. John's kisses were powerful and so horny, his lips and tongue excited her and soon she felt his hand inside her dress and inside her bra, gently caressing her breast and teasing her erect nipple.

Suddenly her choice of lingerie seemed like a brilliant idea and she thought of Sarah and her shopping advice. Gill's breasts loved attention, being stroked and squeezed, sucked and teased. In fact when she had an orgasm (usually by herself in the bath, or when Ian had gone to a job early or fishing at the weekend, leaving her in bed alone) she would always start by stroking and teasing her breasts and nipples. John's touch was electrifying and she had already decided, if he wanted her, he could have her.

John congratulated her on her choice of dress and lingerie, told her that her legs looked great in her strappy heels, and that he wanted to touch her since the mid afternoon reception.

"What did you want to do?" she asked.

"I wanted to run my hand up your stockings, and slip my fingers inside your knickers to make you wet while Ian was discussing the other guests boilers..."

"How did you know I had stockings on?"

"Your dress is beautifully revealing and I caught a nice glimpse when you dropped your napkin....it made my cock tingle."

"Imagine if you had touched me, would you have teased me?"

"Yes, I'd have made you very wet and very horny..."

"Like now?" She replied before he started kissing her again, this time with his hand running up her leg, as she brazenly parted them, wanting him to be clear that she was his for the taking.

"Loving the French Knickers...lovely feeling and easy access" as his fingers moved from her upper thigh to her fully shaved pussy.

Recent months had seen her go from "trimmed" to "strip" to "bare" with the occasional reversion to a narrow strip. This mornings bath had seen the most recent strip removed, leaving a totally smooth, bare, and very wet pussy for John to explore!

He continued to kiss her, with his tongue entwined with hers and his fingers now teasing her in sync with each kiss. Gill was soaking wet, her pussy lips felt swollen and puffy and her nipples were erect.

"So do you bring all the ladies back to your Range Rover?" she teased as his fingers trailed between her wet lips...

"Not at all - I've only had it a month, and you are my first...." he replied with a wink.

"it's a nice roomy car, perfect for entertaining." Gill replied cheekily.

"I ought to show you how roomy the back is." John replied, as he opened his door and suggested she join him. The location of the car and the privacy glass meant that whatever mischief they'd got up to in the front, was nothing compared to what this married 38yo mother of two was about to get up to in the back.

After moving, John carried on where he left off and his fingers were back inside her knickers and pussy. She threw caution to the wind and placed her hand on his cock through his linen suit trousers. She could feel the shape and hardness and suggested she might like to take it out.

They kissed as she ran her hand over his lovely smooth hard cock and she imagined it inside her.

"Are you going to suck it?" He asked, whilst removing her French Knickers in a very confident and masterful way. She looked at him as he leant back with his erect cock on show and smiled at her as he wrapped her lovely silk garment around his cock and wanked himself slowly. This looked so horny, and she leant forward and took his gorgeous cock in her mouth. Gill could not remember the last time she had given Ian oral sex, he wasn't bothered and had an aversion to kissing her after she had his cock in her mouth, and frequently reminded her it was too fast or too slow, or too hard or to stop. Her confidence in her own technique was in pieces, until the moment when she took John's beautiful member in her mouth and he moaned softly, ran his fingers through her hair and said:

"God you know how to suck cock Gill."

"Tell me if I'm doing it wrong?" she replied.

"Just do what you're doing - I think my cock is clearly telling you that you're very very good."

This excited her greatly and she sucked and licked his rigid shaft with renewed enthusiasm and vigour. Meanwhile his fingers had found their way back inside her and he rhythmically fingered her, only stopping to lick his fingers, telling her how good she tasted. She was getting close to an orgasm, and John had found her G spot with his two digits, the taste and feel of his cock and the stimulation of her pussy was getting her to the edge and she soon felt it rip through her and moaned and gasped as she climaxed, soaking Johns fingers, which he immediately put in his mouth before kissing her full on the lips.

Having lost her virginity at 17 to a lad in 6th form, met Ian, had one other mini fling before marrying at 22, Gill realised that until now, she had only had 3 different cocks ever. Not one of them had excited her like Johns, and it wasn't even inside her yet! Sex with Ian had been "nice" lots of kissing and cuddles in their younger years, playing around on holiday, he would make her cum with his finger, went down on her a few times but clearly didn't really like it. She actually couldn't recall feeling so horny, excited, wet, or desperate to be fucked as she was in the back of this Range Rover with this gorgeous young man!

"I want to fuck you - do you want my cock inside you?"

Gill had never been spoken to like this, and it excited her even more, she was desired, wanted...an eligible young man who could have gone after some younger woman at the wedding wanted to "fuck" her....

"Yes...I want to be fucked by you.." She replied as she kissed his neck.

"Do I need to..." Gill interrupted, "I'm on the pill - I want to feel you inside me"

She could barely believe these words were coming out of her mouth, yes she enjoyed banter with the girls at work and Sarah, but being in the back of her car, "sans" her knickers, soaking wet and with the taste of his precum on her lips, she was now telling this stranger that "she wanted to be fucked, and he could just enter her so she could feel him, and his cum, inside her!" She knew she would never forget David and Ellie's wedding!

John undid his trousers and pulled them and his shorts down, he then sat upright and told her to straddle him. She pulled her dress around her waist - (the wrap dress is surely designed with car sex in mind!) and straddled John. He exposed her breasts and as his erection started to tease her pussy, his mouth started work on her nipples. The feeling of his knob against her clitoris was divine and then he told her to "sit on my cock", an order she happily obeyed!

It was beautiful, nicely proportioned, quite long, lovely and thick, and very very hard. It seemed to fit her well and John seemed to like the feeling of her pussy around his gorgeous cock. She rode him as he sucked her nipples and she felt like she had never felt before. She had never orgasmed through penetration but she felt certain that this sensation she had read about, and that Sarah openly told her she routinely did with her ex pilot, was going to be hers.

Johns hands caressed her bare buttocks and stockinged thighs as he pulled her down onto his cock, her clitoris pressed against him and his knob stimulating nerve endings she didn't even know she had! She sensed John was close to cumming and instinctively knew it would be explosive! He kissed her lips passionately as he gripped her buttocks, thrusting his erection deep inside her, she then sensed that his orgasm was imminent and as she felt the first spurt of his hot semen against her cervix, she felt an orgasm like never before, "Fuck me John" she moaned as he continued to thrust, ejaculate and kiss her neck, as she climaxed over and over.

As she felt her orgasm subside, she climbed off him, his semen glistening on the tip of his cock and running down to her stocking tops. She then did another new thing, and held his cock, and took it back in her mouth, licking and sucking the remains of their orgasms off it.

"You are an amazing fuck Gill...such a sexy lady" he leant back as she licked and sucked his wilting cock, smiling to himself as he remembered David's comment. Gill then reached for her handbag and some tissues, wiping herself before she pulled her silky new knickers back on.

"We'd better get back before they send a search party." John smiled and gave her another kiss, thanked her for an amazing time and slipped her his business card "if ever you fancy a chat"

They headed back separately then Gill told her friends that she had been to the loo then chatting with Ellies relatives by the house and then sat outside. They seemed to buy her story, and they hit the dancefloor again. Gill danced with her pussy still throbbing and her heart racing as she recalled the past hour or so. The party wrapped up at around 1.30am and goodbyes were said as lifts arrived and the drunken revellers dispersed.

Gill sat in the back of her friends sisters car and was dropped off just after 2. She remembered Ian's instructions, went in quietly, drank half a pint of water in the kitchen before heading upstairs and into the spare room, as suggested! She undressed and got into bed naked and relived the past few hours. Her fingers wandered to her breasts and then her pussy and she had another lovely orgasm before drifting off into a deep olcohol and sex induced sleep.