All Comments on 'Wedding Party Mischief'

by Midsmale69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxover 1 year ago

Yet another delightful story. I loved the build-up. I can only imagine what was going through her mind as she sat at the table next to him. There's always a moment in those situations, when, as a woman, you know you're going to get laid. I would always just look him in the eye and touch my top lip with my tongue, ever so lightly.

And, of course, such a lovely outfit. French Knickers and stockings, clearly designed with sex in mind.

Anyway, time for me to slip into something silky, get back in bed, and read it again.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Loved it! The progression was perfectly timed. We don't need a sequel - Gill will have another adventure in six months, then in another two or three after that ... and she will never give the boiler salesman a single thing to wonder about

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Planned, spontaneous sex is the best... Especially with a beautiful, loving woman who happens to be married to a complete Dolt... My last wish for this story is a cum filled kiss for Ian before she sets herself down for a blissful Night's sleep!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

That is what happens when hubby doesn't take care of business

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Very well written! 5*

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Just another writer making it all husband’s fault that wife becomes a slut. He is good enough to pay the bills and raise the children, but you make him lousy in bed. Of course wife then has to have sex with someone else to make up for it. No where do you describe a loving wife who helped hubby get better at sex. Instead you have the slut doing things for another man that she never did for hubby. Your main character must just be another narcissist.

Midsmale69Midsmale69over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback Ridiculous69 - I will read your collection of submitted stories to glean some insight into what I should write about. Others seem to have enjoyed it😂

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

hubby needs to take care of business. If he doesn't, this is what happens

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Ah, yes - the bastion of pushback against critique - "where is your submissions / writing / art / entry into the NFL". The simple fact is that one does *not* need to also create a similar art in order to know that something is poorly constructed. Her making things her husband's fault and then being someone else's slut makes her come across as a shitty person and a shitty wife. So yeah... 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous