Wedding Planners

Story Info
Porn stars help prepare the bride.
6.4k words
4.42
12.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My agent couldn't resist chuckling through the entire conversation when he called to tell me about the latest job he had lined up for me.

I had been working fairly regularly, including a recurring role in a science-fiction series on a porn website where I played a crewmate on a space ship who just happened to be available when one of the hot supporting actresses needed someone to fuck. I had won a prominent role in a full-length film in which I had two sex scenes, one with two women, and secondary roles in a few other films and short videos.

The work, though, didn't bring enough money to support even my frugal lifestyle, so I relied on odd jobs to fill out my meager portfolio. One of my favorites was as a fill-in night watchman at a local factory. I had to make regular rounds of the property, but I also had time to watch porn on my phone or tablet. Yes, I like to see myself in action. Sue me.

My agent said he'd been contacted by William Henry Harrison McWilliams III, probably the wealthiest man within a couple hundred miles. McWilliams had asked for me specifically. Apparently, he appreciated my work. He said he wanted me to live at his mansion for the month of April to assist in some unspecified way in preparation for his June wedding.

That sounded intriguing, and I didn't ask for more details after my agent told me I'd be paid $500 per day, or $15,000 for the month, plus room and board. And McWilliams would pick up the rent on my tiny apartment for April and May as well.

I reported for duty on the morning of April 1, hoping I wasn't the victim of an April Fools' Day joke. A maid escorted me to a suite of rooms on the second floor of McWilliams's 22,000-square-foot mansion. I had a large sitting room with a fireplace, a flat-screen TV, couch, easy chair, desk and bookcase. A bedroom with a king-size bed, chest, dresser, another flat-screen TV and walk-in closet. A bathroom with a large shower stall and spa tub. The digs were easily five times the size of my apartment.

The maid, whose name really was Marian, said she had been assigned to serve me throughout my stay. I found out she was 20 years old and had worked for McWilliams for just more than a year. She was more cute than pretty, but that was essential to her appeal. She was about five feet, five inches tall, slender with small breasts, narrow hips and skinny legs. I liked her immediately. McWilliams must have done some research to discover my favorite body type.

Maid Marian said I was to meet "Mister McWilliams and your partner" at lunch on the veranda. I would learn then, she said, who my partner was and just what I was to do.

I arrived for lunch promptly at noon and was delighted to see Victoria Hugo standing at the edge of the veranda looking out over the vast property. She turned when she heard me walking toward her and, thankfully, reflected my own glee in our pairing.

Her mother was a fan of the author of "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame" and "Les Miserables." So when she married Arthur Hugo, she was determined to make that known through the appellations she gave her children.

Vickie had been a huge star the previous decade, acting in more than 100 films under the name Jane Dough. The name obviously was a play on words but also a tip of the hat to her mother's popular baked goods store. She was a beauty, practically the spitting image of the French porn star Brigitte Lahaie. (If you haven't seen any of her 1970s movies, check them out. You won't be sorry. You might even long for the return of pubic hair.)

Jane Dough was known for energetic yet graceful sucking and fucking, especially when thoroughly enjoying double or triple penetration. A cumshot on her lovely face guaranteed the film would be a hit. Though she still looked fantastic and eminently fuckable, she had been relegated recently to the boarding school superintendent, the accommodating aunt or the MILF next door.

"They'd better have some grandmother roles for me when the time comes," she'd say, "because I intend to stick around until I suck my last cock on my death bed."

Vickie and I had appeared in two of the same films and one short video, but never in the same scene. As we hugged in greeting, I hoped that would change during the month ahead.

(Vickie had a younger brother named Victor. He appeared in some skin flicks under the name Donnie Dough but had given it up after a few years to join his father in the wholesale food business. Later, when I got to know Donnie a bit, he explained, "I was told that I came across well and could be counted on for a quality cumshot, but all the good roles went to guys with bigger dicks.")

"I see you two have met," a voice from behind me said as I held Victoria in my arms, not wanting to give up the feel of her breasts and pelvis pressed against me. I turned reluctantly. Vickie kept an arm wrapped around my waist. "I'm Will McWilliams."

McWilliams was a tall, handsome, well-dressed man in his mid-thirties. Even in a suit and tie, he looked solid, athletic. He had a pleasant smile as we shook hands. We were seated at a table overlooking an Olympic-size swimming pool and served by a butler and two footmen. We chatted amiably through soup and salmon, then McWilliams laid out his plan over a scoop of ice cream for dessert.

"I'm engaged to be married in June," he said. "My fiancée, Britney Helmsworth, is a wonderful woman. She's intelligent, kind, caring. She's a great conversationalist and a terrific listener. Well read. Speaks French and can read Italian and Spanish tolerably well. She's also remarkably beautiful, and that's not just me saying so. And, not to be crude about it, but she has great tits, a perfect ass and marvelous legs. When she wears a short skirt, there isn't a limp dick within a mile radius.

"But in bed, she's the coldest fish I've ever tried to fuck. It isn't that she won't make herself available. She'll spread her legs or open or mouth as I wish, but then she'll just lie there, waiting for me to get it over with. It's like fucking a robot.

"I love this woman. I love her so much I can hardly bear it. But I don't know if I can go ahead with the wedding if she doesn't learn the joy of sex. I need a woman who will love what I give her and give me what I love.

"That's where you two come in. I've admired your work, and I think you have the expertise to teach Brit the, uh, ins and outs of fucking. I want her to appreciate cunnilingus -- I love to give head -- and master fellatio. I want her to know how to stroke my dick, fondle my balls, swallow my cum. Most of all, I want her to enjoy it, relish it, want it. Demand it."

"Mr. McWilliams," Vickie interrupted, "can't you, shouldn't you, do all that? Why do you need us to teach her how to fuck? She must love you too or she wouldn't have agreed to marry you. I would think she'd be willing to take your instruction, learn what pleases you and what you can do to please her, without outside intervention."

"It's a matter of time, Ms. Hugo," he responded. "I'm an extremely busy man. I have tons of business, social, political and charitable commitments. When I have time to fuck, I fuck, not mentor. Brit is so far behind the curve on sex that she'll need full-time help to get her to the point that we can have a satisfactory married life in all respects.

"As I said, Britney is everything I want in a woman except for the sex. She's elegant, intelligent, gracious, kind. But I want a woman who can be a slut, too, and I mean that in the broadest sense. I love to watch the women I love suck other dicks, fuck other men. I love my sister, for instance, and nothing has turned me on more than seeing three or four guys fuck her and then come on her face or tits." He chuckled. "My sister is gorgeous and has fantastic tits. Same as Britney, but Brit isn't close to fulfilling that role.

"You'll see tonight what I mean," he added. "After dinner, I've arranged a demonstration to show you the baseline you'll be starting from. And be assured, I have no unrealistic expectations. She might not be teachable. She might not be willing to learn and do. But I'm depending on you two to give it a good go."

Vickie and I spent the afternoon speculating about what course of action we should take. Not knowing the full extent of the issue, though, we had to wait until that evening to begin to formulate a strategy for turning the beautiful, intellectual Ms. Helmsworth into a craven sexpot.

McWilliams didn't join us for dinner but met us afterward in a second-story guest room. He introduced us to Andrew, one of the footmen who had waited on us at lunch and dinner, and his chauffeur, Carlos. He rang a bell and a door to an adjacent room opened. One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen entered, followed by her lady's maid.

McWilliams hadn't lied. His fiancée was a superb sight. She wore a long white gown and slippers. She was adorned by a diamond necklace and matching bracelet. They twinkled when they caught the light. Her gown was not a tight fit, but it showed off her delectable curves all the same. She had long black hair and big, dark eyes that pulled me into her orbit. Her smile lit a fire in my soul.

"Britney, dear, please come and meet Ms. Victoria Hugo and Mr. Richard Peters."

Yes, my parents had not thought things through well enough when they named me Dick Peters, and I had endured such nicknames as Dick the Prick and Limp Dick Squared through my school days. My real name, though, also reversed well into my acting moniker of Peter Dick.

Britney swayed gracefully, unconsciously seductive as she crossed the room to greet us. She grasped, rather than shook, our hands and gave both of us kisses on both cheeks.

"I'm so pleased to meet you," she said. "Will has told me how much he admires your work, and I hope we have a lovely month together and get to know each other quite well. I'm anxious to hear all about what you do."

"It's our pleasure to meet you, Ms. Helmsworth," Vickie said.

"Oh, please, call me Britney, or Brit. We must be friends."

"Excellent. I'm Vickie. He's Dick."

McWilliams broke in. "Let's get on with our little demonstration for this first evening of our experiment. Gentlemen, if you please."

The footman and the driver stepped forward, guided Britney to the bed and gently loosened her gown. It fell to the floor. She wore nothing underneath. "House rule," McWilliams told us. "No bras or panties allowed. You may abide or not, Ms. Hugo, as our guest."

"I'll have no problem obeying that one," Vickie said with a laugh. "I agree with the philosophy that undergarments exist only to be taken off. The faster the better."

Andrew and Carlos laid Britney on the bed. They whipped off their clothes. They were both well built, muscular but not muscle-bound. They had sizeable cocks that were already fully erect. Britney robotically spread her legs and lips. Andrew crawled onto the bed and began to finger her pussy. Carlos sat on the opposite side of her from the footman and caressed her tits and belly, leaned over to kiss her lips and suck her nipples.

Britney did not respond at all. She lay perfectly still, breathing rhythmically, showing no sign of interest or rejection. "It's like fucking a cadaver," McWilliams said. It was not an unfair assessment. When Andrew eased his cock into her cunt and Carlos his dick between her lips, she lay immobile, arms at her sides, hands turned palms up. She gazed upward into nothingness.

The men pumped away at her for some minutes, then swapped positions. Britney didn't even follow their movements with her eyes. When they came in her, she gave no reaction other than visibly swallowing Andrew's jism. At least we wouldn't have to clear that hurdle.

Andrew and Carlos rolled off the bed and started to dress again. Britney's lady's maid, Helen, helped her rise and put her gown back on. She quickly crossed the room to kiss McWilliams on the cheek. She smiled at us but said nothing as she and her maid left the room.

"You have your work cut out for you," McWilliams said.

X X X

I spent a delightful first night at the mansion in bed with maid Marian. After a feverish fuck, she told me that McWilliams ran the estate as a free-sex zone. Women didn't wear bras or panties in order to facilitate quickies. McWilliams had fucked all of the women on staff, and all of the women on staff had fucked all of the men on staff. Guests hopped gleefully from bed to bed. Skinny dipping in the pool frequently evolved into an orgy on the deck. Especially If the master was away and the staff was at play.

"We work hard. We really do," she said. "We get paid well. We eat well, we have really nice rooms. Fucking is our hobby. Spending nights with you this month is part of my job. But, hey, I've seen your videos. I drooled over your body, your dick. So, especially now that I've met you and fucked you, I'm looking on this as a perk, not a duty."

"Me too, Marian," I said, fingering her pussy as my cock geared up for round two. "I've never had anyone throw such a benefit my way, even on set. Let's fuck again."

She edged down my body and eased my dick into her mouth, making sure I was good and hard. She had been on top in our first go, so I flipped her over on her back. I kissed her softly on the mouth, then nibbled down over her breast, her flat belly, her pubic mound. I crawled between her thighs. She raised her knees and spread her legs. I licked up her thighs to her dripping cunt.

I have enjoyed eating out women after I fuck them ever since I did it for the first time with Marcy Davenport in Kevin Wallace's basement family room after the junior prom. Not only does it give me a particular thrill, a deep satisfaction, but it also pleases women so much that they're anxious to fuck me again. It's the definition of win-win.

Marian crushed my head between her thighs. I drove my tongue deep into her pussy. She moaned, arched her back. "Oh, fuck, Dick. Fuck, fuck. I'm coming again." I slurped up her cunt juice as she writhed in euphoria.

I slid up on top of her. She reached down and guided my cock into her wet slit. I kissed her hard. She clutched my ass, urging me to drill her harder and faster. She giggled and cooed. Beamed up at me.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a porn star," she said. "Now I know. It's fucking fantastic."

"I'm hardly a star. Just a character actor."

"You're my star now, Dick. You feel really fucking good inside me." She wiggled her ass to demonstrate her pleasure. "Do you think I could be in one of those videos with you some day?"

"You'd be an immediate star, Marian. You're so fucking beautiful and sexy."

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She pushed up to greet me, taking me deep into her cunt. I grabbed the bed sheet in my hands, thrust powerfully into her. She grimaced. She squealed. I felt her pussy juices flow over my dick as she came again. I could hold out no more. I shot loads of cum into her snatch.

I fell on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me. "I don't ever want your cock to slide out of my pussy. Please don't leave me."

Fortunately, my dick is just big enough that I stayed inside her even as it grew flaccid. She soon fell into a deep, contented sleep. I rolled off her, but cuddled up against her side, laid an arm over her. I, too, didn't want to surrender that touch. I knew I would lie next to someone special for the rest of that month.

I admit that I cherished the praise, too. It helped me feel more than ready to attack the task at hand in the coming weeks.

X X X

The following afternoon, Vickie and I began at the beginning, with foreplay. We had been given a suite down the hall from mine for our training sessions. We demonstrated for Britney our favorite moves for kissing and petting while snuggling on a couch.

"Not pawing," Vickie explained. "Caressing. Touching. Exploring gently. If a guy paws you, all he wants to do is come. He doesn't give a fuck about you. If he caresses you, he wants to make you happy, feel the thrill of being, if not loved, at least appreciated."

We stopped just short of the point where we'd face the irresistible urge to rip each other's clothes off. Vickie stood and told Britney to take her place next to me. Britney sat primly by my side, but left a good foot of space between us. I moved to her and put my arm around her shoulders. She stiffened. Vickie told me to swap places with her. Britney relaxed.

"Are you frightened of men, repulsed by them?" Vickie asked.

"They scare me. I don't trust them," Britney said.

"Why? What are you afraid of?"

"Like you said, all they want to do is stick their penises in me. I'm just an object, a receptacle for their semen. I understand that they have needs, so I let them do it. But I don't like it."

"But Mr. McWilliams loves you, Brit. He doesn't want to just fuck you. He wants to please you," Vickie said. "We women have needs too. We can have orgasms, ride waves of ecstasy in the hands of the right man. Your fiancé is one of those men. Dick here is one of those men. If their women don't get off, they don't get off, at least not as much, not beyond the mere physical relief of ejaculation."

"Those men you, uh, have sex with in the movies. Are they trying to please you or do they just want to come on your face?"

"In front of the camera, they just want to come on my face. The sex you see on the screen is largely mechanical, paint by numbers, following directions from a producer or director. Stopping to get the right camera angle, lighting. But I've fucked many men off camera as well, and that's when I know which ones are there for us and which ones are there only for themselves. I don't invite the 'themselves' ones back to my bed. I stick with only the ones who come on my face only when I invite them to."

"And you think Will is an 'us' man?"

"Well, I just met him yesterday, so I can't be one hundred percent certain. But when he talked to us about you, he had a glow about him that comes only from a deep and abiding love. So, yes, if I had to bet on him, I'd put my money down in his favor. Not my entire IRA balance, mind you, but whatever I have in my purse right now."

They laughed and hugged.

"Will you try with Dick now?"

Britney nodded. Vickie stood again and I took her place. I draped my arm around Britney again and she snuggled closer to me. I kissed her lightly on the mouth. She kissed me back. I placed my hand gently on her left breast. She raised her left hand and placed it over mine, holding me to her. She giggled.

"This is kind of fun," she said, grinning broadly. Then she kissed me harder on the mouth.

Vickie continued to extol the virtues of foreplay as the three of us shared dinner, as we would every night that month. She stressed that foreplay was a clear signal of what lay ahead. Slow hands, gentle touches, tender kisses, his attention to her needs more than his own -- "If you get that, go ahead, the fucking will be good."

Britney lightened up some after that. She started to enjoy the attention I was giving her, while I was trying to follow the script Vickie had written for me. We got no farther that night than her allowing me to stick my hand inside her dress and fondle her tits. But Vickie and I agreed that, when Britney appeared to like rather than merely tolerate that advance, that was significant progress.

I, however, left the training room on the border of blue balls land. I hurried down the hall to my suite and was overjoyed to find Marian naked on the bed, reading a book. She saw the anguish that had soared from my nuts to my noggin and beckoned me to her with open arms. I cast off my clothes as I hustled to the bed. She immediately took my prick into her mouth.

Marian was experienced enough to know that I was on the verge of implosion, so she sucked me deep and hard until I fired streams of cum down her throat. She swallowed voraciously, of course, and didn't stop sucking until I was rock hard again. She guided me down on my back on the bed and straddled me. She stroked my cock slowly for several minutes. I fondled her ass and cradled her tits in my hand. She raised up, held my dick straight up and lowered herself over it.

12