Wedding Planners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted her to keep going. I wanted her to pull all of me inside her cunt. I craved the warmth, the thrill, the shelter of her pussy. She made me feel as exhilarated as I'd ever felt with my dick inside a woman. I pulled her down to me. I kissed her long and hard on the lips.

She whispered in my ear, "You want me. I can feel it. Take me, Dick, take all of me."

I now had a new definition for euphoria. Her name was Marian. I marked my territory with spurts of cum in her pussy.

Of course, she wasn't really mine. Just mine for that moment. That was enough. I'd had a need. She'd recognized it and satisfied it. I will always love her for that.

And for the remainder of the month, Marian was inventive, daring, acrobatic at sex. McWilliams allowed us to cast male staff members as Britney's lovers, so my role in our training sessions became more of the producer than an actor. (Vickie, though, insisted on frequently -- too frequently, I thought -- having Britney step aside so that she should could demonstrate proper techniques. For overly long stretches of time, of course.)

So during breaks and at night, maid Marian and I fucked like bunnies, like monkeys at the zoo. We fucked in the shower, in the closet, on the desk, the couch. In the hallway, the stairway. On the veranda, the pool deck, the pool itself, the tennis court. In the gardens. She made certain I lost no interest in her by inviting fellow staff members, male and female, to join our romps.

I had feigned anger on the third day of the month when I discovered that Vickie had been assigned both a lady's maid and a footman to look after her needs, while I had "only" Marian. Vickie laughed and teased me mercilessly, but then invited Marian and me to her suite after our daily sessions with Britney ended that night.

Marian and I donned robes and hurried down the hall to Vickie's suite. It was the last time we bothered to cover up at all as we made that journey. We found the three of them naked and already touching and caressing each other in bed. I had always wanted to play a scene with Vickie. Now that the opportunity to fuck her appeared before me, I shivered with delight.

Flora, the lady's maid, was a dark-haired beauty. She had larger tits than Marian, but a similar slim waste, narrow hips, slender legs and trimmed pubic hair. She and Marian were typical of the McWiliams staff. Desirable almost beyond imagination. And sexually charged.

She wasted no time in welcoming me to their bed. She held my cock and pressed my face to her chest. I sucked her nipples, reached down and fingered her wet pussy. Vickie and the footman, Thomas, gathered Marian in their arms. Marian, of course, had fucked Tom many times before, so she concentrated her attention on Vickie. I thought my dick might explode when I saw Marian suck Vickie's nipples, dive down to lick her cunt.

That seemed like a capital idea, so I maneuvered Flora into a sixty-nine. She was a champion cock sucker, and I tried to match her thrill for oral thrill by licking her clit and driving my tongue into her snatch. As good as this was, I was not disappointed when Vickie tapped her on the shoulder and said, "My turn with Dick now. I've been dripping wet all day thinking about this."

Flora moved aside to join Marian and Tom. Vickie climbed on top of me, took my cock into her mouth and pressed her pussy to my lips. We ate each other feverishly. She had proved on screen that she could take the largest of dicks into her throat, so while mine was pretty big it was no trouble for her to swallow whole. I just wished my tongue was longer and could slide deeper into her cunt. Beside us, Tom lay on his back with Marian sitting on his face and Flora sucking his dick.

Vickie rose off me, swung around and sat on my thighs, stroking my cock and cupping my balls. "You ready to fuck me?" she said. I responded, "More than." "Then do it." She rose up and held my prick to her pussy lips. She lowered herself on it slowly, letting us both savor the first moments of our first fuck. When I was all the way inside her, she leaned forward and kissed me while I bounced her tits in my hands.

Vickie sat up again. Cowgirl riding her favorite steed across the open range. Flora crawled back over to my side of the bed and sat on my face. I couldn't see, of course, but I felt Vickie and Flora lean forward to kiss each other or play with each other's tits, or both.

Marian told me later that while I was so engaged, she was on her hands and knees with Tom fucking her from behind. Her face was inches away from where Vickie was bouncing around on my cock. "I really like watching people fuck up close and personal like that," she said. "Especially when I like the dick so much."

Vickie was riding me hard, and Flora was grinding her cunt down on my lips and tongue. I clutched Flora's ass to encourage her to work my tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go. She came down on me hard, I squeezed her ass just as hard and she drained a torrent of pussy juice in my mouth. That did it for me. I let loose inside Vickie with what seemed to be an unlimited load of cum.

Flora rose off my face just in time for me to look up and see Tom's jism seeping out around his dick in Marian's cunt.

When we regained our breath, Vickie had us line up in a daisy chain on the large, plush rug on the bedroom floor. She was in the middle on her back. Flora knelt on hands and knees between Vickie's legs to eat my cum out of her pussy, and Marian sat on her face, dripping Tom's cum into her mouth. I rammed my dick into Flora from behind. Tom stood in front of Marian, his cock buried in her mouth.

After Tom and I came again -- the ladies assured us that they all had had orgasms too -- we were, without saying so, locked into a schedule of fivesomes every two or three nights for the rest of April.

X X X

Vickie took control of the training room with the zeal of a television evangelist, but with more sincerity. Britney was attentive, inquisitive, a newly enthusiastic learner. We surmised that her hesitancy arose from lack of knowledge and experience, not unwillingness to indulge her sexual urges. We brought her along slowly, but by the end of the first week she was fucking with gusto and had even eaten Vickie's pussy once.

Vickie enlisted Andrew, Carlos and Thomas to give Britney experience pleasing and being pleased by men of different builds, abilities and favorite techniques, different sizes and shapes of cocks. Britney started to take a greater interest in fellatio -- she loved to say the word -- and soon was anxiously calling for dicks in her pussy and mouth at the same time. She learned to like the taste of cum and proudly displayed it on her tongue before gulping it down.

Vickie added Marian, Flora and another maid, Rhonda, and placed Britney in the midst of full-blown orgies. Further casting off inhibitions, she became fervent in her desire to suck every dick, lick every pussy in the room. To fuck out the all the cream the assembled balls could produce.

"I never knew," Britney mused over lunch in the third week. "I never knew just how much fucking fun fucking could be. My mother told me it was dirty, shameful. Something to be done quietly in the dark, with the woman's nightgown pulled up and the man's pajama's down so they never saw each other's 'privates.' It was something done only to satisfy the beasts that men are. Never to be talked about, certainly not celebrated.

"And now," she said, smiling and chuckling wryly, "I see just how wrong Mama was. I've been starved. Sexually starved. And now I want more and more and more. I want to suck and fuck morning, afternoon and night. Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep because I know I can't get it on with anybody then.

"You've created a slut," she said, laughing loudly, "and I thank you very much for that."

Staff members told us that while McWilliams himself was not an ass fucker, he did enjoy watching women take dicks in their pussies and asses at the same time. So we had Andrew sheath up and drill Brit's backdoor while Carlos pounded away in her cunt. The second time they DP'd her, I took the opportunity to make it a triple by wedging my rod into her mouth. She said she'd never felt anything quite so intense and made us promise to do it again.

Britney not only eagerly spread her legs and lips for a hard cock, she opened up, to Vickie especially, about her increasing fantasies. We had fulfilled many of them in our training sessions with different positions, locations and partners. The ones that remained centered on exhibitionism and the danger and thrill of sex in public places.

So to give her a taste of the liberation she sought, we drove her one night to a public park by the river. Andrew, Carlos and I relieved her of her clothes while Vickie and Marian stood watch. Britney sucked our cocks in the cool, open night air. We caressed her all over, sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. We took turns fucking her in different positions -- standing, sitting on a bench, lying on the ground, kneeling. We brought her to climax twice, then took turns coming on her face -- her request; try to imagine her proposing that just a few weeks earlier.

Just as the last of our jism was splashing against her cheek, a police car emerged from the darkness and was upon us before Vickie and Marian could sound the alarm. The women took charge of the situation, though. They spoke to the officer and got in the car with him. Twenty minutes later, they left the patrol car, waved goodbye to him, straightened their clothing and announced that the problem was solved.

We had to almost physically restrain Britney from going back to the park the next day and trying for a daylight repeat. A jailhouse wedding was not an option.

Vickie and I spent the night of April 29 alone in her bed. We took our time to explore our bodies. We kissed and licked each other all over. I ate her pussy. She sucked my dick. We fucked long, slow, tenderly. We tore into each other, slamming our pelvises, crying out for longer and harder coupling. She licked the cum and cunt juice off my cock. I slurped the cum and cunt juice from her pussy. We finished in an old-fashioned missionary fuck and fell asleep with me on top of her, my dick in her snatch.

We made it clear by our actions, not words, that our relationship would not end the following day.

X X X

McWilliams also visited Britney's bedroom the night of April 29 to see if our positive reports on progress were accurate. When he entered her room, she was lying naked on the bed, fingering her pussy and rubbing her tits. She grinned broadly and nodded an invitation to join her. He quickly cast off his clothes.

When he climbed on the bed beside her, she immediately grasped his hardening cock with one hand and pulled him down to her with the other. She kissed him hard and long on the mouth. He kissed and licked down her neck to her breasts. She squirmed and giggled when he sucked her nipples. He continued down across her belly to her Vickie-manicured bush. She pushed him over onto his back. She threw a leg over his head and lowered her pussy to his lips as she lay on top of him and sucked his dick deep into her mouth.

They pleased each other orally for many minutes, and Britney quivered with at least one orgasm before she swung around and whispered in his ear. "I want to suck you off," she said, "but I want you to fuck me first." She sat up, held his cock in her hand and lowered herself onto his rod to ride him cowgirl style. She leaned forward so that he could fondle and suck her swaying tits.

She bucked up and down, meeting his every thrust into her cunt. She ground her clit against him, smiling and laughing the whole time. He gazed at his fiancée in wonder and delight. She had gone from a cold, dead fish to a leaping and diving dolphin. Not just a participant in their coupling but a conductor of the beautiful music they were making.

Britney made good on her pledge of a blowjob after McWilliams fired spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. She held him inside her for several minutes, then slipped down his sweaty torso, smearing jism from his cock over her belly and boobs and until she took his glistening dick in her mouth. She sucked him with vigor and joy. She smacked her lips as she gulped down his spunk.

"Tasty," she said. "Very tasty. You're gonna have to make sure you give me more of that. For many years to come."

He took the pledge.

X X X

We enjoyed a laugh-filled farewell lunch with Britney and McWilliams on April 30. Although we hadn't seen much of him, we had become extremely fond of Brit and, through information relayed by her and the staff, of him as well. He laid checks for $20,000 in front of both us. "A bonus well earned," he said. We thanked him profusely, of course.

"And you'll be back for the wedding week, right?" Britney said.

"Wouldn't miss it," I said.

"Good. Because Will and I were talking this morning -- after, I'll have you know, he sprayed another couple gallons of cum all over my virginal tits" -- laughter all around -- "and, anyway, we've decided to add a Bang the Bride evening. And, Vickie, he's extremely sorry that he couldn't make time to fuck you this month. So our hope is that you and he will screw while I pull a train with Big Dick Peters here and a half dozen or so other select dudes. Date?"

"It's already on my calendar," Vickie said.

McWilliams hugged both of us before we left. Britney kissed us hard on the lips, slipped us a bit of tongue, and made sure she left a lasting impression by crushing her body against us, wiggling and giggling. She was unrecognizable from the girl we saw that first night.

"Oh," Britney added as we turned to leave. "Marian said to tell you, Dick, that she'll be counting down the hours until she can get her hands on that cock of yours again. Smart girl, that one is."

Vickie and I left in her car. I couldn't afford a reliable one. "Let's stop by my place first," she said as she steered the car down McWilliams's long, winding drive. She looked at me and smiled. "I have some ideas for videos we could make." She returned her gaze to the road. "And rehearse. Repeatedly."

12